All Comments on 'Sister and Brother Ch. 02'

by brothercd

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Start

I love stories with men in thigh boots. I hope they have more adventures. Maybe go out, maybe add a friend (either sex).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SOME guys like to feel girly fabric agains there bodys

Sister and Brother , ch 2 , great story the first time my wife caught me crossdressing , first she was a little shocked then got over it . In fact a few weeks later when we had a threesome with her twin sister , I was told by the girls to put on what they layed out for me . They treated me like one of there girl friends , Of course they had strap-ons as mine was real..And they screwed me in the ass for hours. Soon my wife and I ,her sister and new boy friend are going away together and the girls said they will pack our clothes , 1 thing us guys can bring 1 bathing suite . They said we will be in drag or naked when we're inside and have treatened to take us for a walk while in drag. I can't wait to have my way with her twin sister , i can eat her for hours , hopefully we can find a spot outside at night and take a vidieo for all of us to remenber it.

donnaeliza25donnaeliza25over 6 years ago
Oh yes

That is 2 very hot stories, well written and i think the 3rd one is going to make me cum Mmmmmm xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous