Sister and Brother Get Fucked up

Story Info
Sister and Brother get fucked up together.
1k words
4.17
32.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister....wow.....how do I start.

My mother died when we were younger and my father became distant and depressed. He immersed himself in his work as a lawyer. My sister and I hardly saw him, between boarding school and travel.

The day I want to tell you about happened when I was 20 and my sister had just turned 18. I was backpacking around the world then and had just come home from Europe. My family owns a large apartment in New York, I know, lucky right?

Anyway, my sister was about to go off to College and she was nervous about leaving dad behind.

"Don't worry about him" I reassured her. "He loves his job, you've got your whole life to think about. College will be wicked"..."You're right big bro, I guess I'm just feeling a little guilty, I don't want him to feel like he's losing us like he lost mom..." We both fell silent. "Hey, why don't we go out for drinks tonight and celebrate!" I offered. "Okay!! What are we celebrating??" my sister asked gleefully. "Being in the best family in the world!!" I said proudly. We both laughed and smiled and went on gossiping about our friends and life in general. My sister was truly my best friend.

Later that night I got so fucked up. WE got so fucked up. We were out at rooftop clubs, dive bars in the city, dancing and taking drugs. My sister loved MDMA and we popped some pills together. We were dancing on the dance floor with some of our friends we had met out, and she began to grind her petite body on me. I went along with the joke and held her hips as she twerked to the music. It was weird maybe, but we didn't care, no one did everyone was fucked up and having a great time! I can vaguely remember her leaning back against my chest at one point and I kissed her on the lips and then some tongue and I gripped her gyrating hips and danced to the heavy drill music.

On the walk home we were giggling like children and cradling each other closely. We got back to the apartment, dad wasn't home as he never was, and so we went out onto the balcony to smoke a joint to bring us down from the ecstasy.

"So, did you like it"? She asked me mischievously"....."Like what?" I said back. "The kiss you dick, you couldn't keep your hands off my ass back there, you horny boy!"...."OH i'm so sorry, MDMA makes me just lose it" I replied jokingly, "I hope you didn't mind?"......My sister giggled, we were still high and the weed was making both of us horny and hazy. She came over and straddled me on the chair, looking deep into my eyes. "You know I always love you, and I've had thoughts about you over the years..". With that she kissed me deeply, we tongue wrestled and she began to gently gyrate on my lap. I could feel her pussy pressing against my cock as I got hard.

Between the ecstasy, weed and copious amounts of alcohol I couldn't take it any more. She was my sister but she was hot. She was petite, 5''5', great titts and a tight little ass. She did Yoga regularly since she was 14 and went to the gym with her girlfriends every other evening. She was wearing tight jeans and heels which made her ass look amazing and a leather jacket to complete the look. Her bushy blonde hair was a mess from the dancing and her make-up was smeared, giving her a real whore look. I was mesmerised. Here we were alone and horny and fucked up in our home.

I lifted her up and I stood up from the chair, still locked in a deep wet kiss, and carried her to the living room. I placed her down on the floor and stood above her, undoing my jeans and letting them fall to the floor. My cock sprang out and she stared, lust in her eyes. She quickly go on her knees in front of me and wrapped her hand around my shaft. She stared at my cock as she began to suck me, bobbing back and forth quickly, spit dribbling from her chin. The room became filled with gagging and spit noises as she really got into it, all remaining inhibitions lost.

We launched into a frenzied and passionate fuck. She pushed me onto the couch, shimmied out of her jeans and stepped out of her panties, then straddled me on the couch. I felt her hot wet pussy position over my cock and then she slid down slowly, letting out a deep moan as her ass finally hit my balls. Then she lifted herself back and slid down again, and again, quicker each time, her pussy coating my cock with juice. She leant forward and kissed me, ramming her tongue down my throat. I squeezed her ass cheeks and would alternate between sucking her tongue and her nipples which she had freed from her jacket.

After 20 minutes the room stank with young sex and the sound of sloppy love making. The couch creaked and moaned under us as she bounced slower then faster then slower on my cock, which seemed to get harder and harder the more I realised I was fucking my drunk and high sister. The pleasure really set in and I began to feel my balls tighten.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. She loved this and simply fucked me harder, grabbing my face with both her hands and ramming her tongue down my throat. I came hard, so hard, in her tight wet pussy. She bucked her hips around as if she was trying to catch all of my cum in her pussy. We stopped for a moment to catch our breath, then she rolled off me onto the floor and began sucking my cock again. She sucked my cock clean of all our cum and juice, moaning as she did and rubbing her clit.

Just then we heard the front door close, I looked over startled at the entrance hall and saw dad. He was white as a ghost, still in his work suit with brief case in hand, staring at us. His only daughter naked on the floor of his living room sucking his naked only sons cock. The room stinking of sex and weed.

"What the fuck are you two doing!??" he gasped...