Sister and Friend's Sweaty Footjob

Story Info
Ashley and Miranda give John a footjob!
1.2k words
3.5
19.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool Spring Thursday evening in the suburbs. John had recently turned 19, deciding to take the year off, just working part time. He was about 6'3, had medium brown hair, and was splayed out on the living room couch in pajamas, watching TV and surfing the internet.

The sound of a car rolling over cement grew closer. It was his sister, Ashley, and her friend Miranda. They were in their volleyball gear, having just finished their practice session at school. When they came through the door giggling, John snuck peaks of their feet and sexy bodies. Ashley was 5'3, athletic, and had blonde hair, blue eyes with a slightly gaunt face. She was wearing thin, white ankle socks with her Adidas slides while her sweaty shoes were hooked over her index and middle finger. Miranda was a 4'11, slightly chubby Latina with straight black hair, piercing green eyes, and cute dimples when she smiled. She was wearing pink Nike Elite socks and Nike slides carrying her sweaty cleats too. They both smelled like sweat as they walked over to John with their asses jiggling in their tight little volleyball shorts.

"Hey loser," Ashley snarked.

"Well aren't you sweet?" John commented. "Oh, happy belated birthday Miranda! Sorry I didn't make it yesterday. How old are you again?"

"John, it's totally fine, don't worry about it. And yeah, I'm 18 now so I'm finally caught up with Ashley! So... yay, I guess?" Miranda giggled.

"Yeah, it's pretty underwhelming, I have to admit." John noted.

"John, why the hell do you have to have the laptop while you're watching TV?" Ashley nagged.

"Hey, what can I say? I like background noise while I'm online..." John pointed out." Besides, why should I give it to you on my day off?"

"Your day off?!" Ashley scoffed. "You work three days a week! Miranda and I have a fucking project to do and we need that computer!

"It's fine Ash, we could just go back to my house and use our computer." Miranda suggested.

"No, we're already here, John is just being a dick. What are you even looking at anyway?" Ashley asked, as she tried taking the laptop from John's lap.

"Don't look, I'm warning you..." John warned, holding back the laptop from her.

Ash reached over to try and take the laptop and got a quick glance of what John was looking at before he pulled it back away.

"Oh my god John, you're ducking disgusting. You've just been jerking off to foot fetish porn all day in our living room?"

"I mean... I told you not to look, so..." John reminded her.

"...So is that what will make you give us the laptop? Rubbing our sweaty feet on your nasty cock?" Ashley asked.

"I mean, you said it, not me..." John replied.

"Oh my god! Whatever, fine," Ashley decided. "Miranda help me out."

"Are you guys sure? Won't your parents be home soon?" Miranda cautioned.

"Not for a few hours," Ashley replied. "Just help me tug him off so we can get to our project."

They both kicked off their slides and sat next to John, rubbing their feet on his dick. Ash aggressively pulled down John's sweats and instantly started jerking him off with her socked feet full force, while Miranda eased into it gently, focusing on stimulating his tight balls.

"So what is it about feet, John? Do you like them bare or socked?" Miranda asked.

"You know, that is a fantastic, intellectual question. I'll have to go with... both, I suppose." He answered as Miranda giggled.

Ashley rolled her eyes and took her one sock off, turning it inside out to wring out most of the sweat over John's face, as it dripped all over John's lips and tongue.

"Holy shit!" Ashley marveled. "I didn't know that they get that sweaty. I guess it's because they're thinner. How sweaty are yours, Miranda?

"Hmm, let's see..." Miranda wondered.

She peeled off her pink Nike Elite sock, leaving a mark up to her mid calf, and rung out her sock over his face.

"Ah, only a little bit. These socks are thicker so I don't think they hold as much sweat," Miranda explained.

Each of their odd socks were on his nose as they were both jacking him off. Miranda's foot was really wrinkly with sweat beads on her toes while Ashley's were softer and beet red. Ashley sat there with her arms crossed, rolling her eyes over at the clock while pumping her big brother's dick with her feet. Meanwhile, Miranda had the top of her socked foot under his balls, rubbing them in a slow circular motion, which gave a mild synthetic scratch to contrast with the slippery natural lubricant of his sister's sweaty soles.

"You're loving this, aren't you? Just relishing in it..." Ashley pointed out, as she worked at his erection with her soles.

"How could he not?" Miranda whispered with a smile.

"He is such a typical fucking pervert. Of course I have to go through this shit to use our fucking laptop. Not to mention after a long day of school and volleyball practice."

"You shouldn't swear," John teased with a shit eating grin on his face.

"And you shouldn't watch porn in the living room!" Ashley snarled.

John stuck up his middle finger toward Ashley, causing Miranda to giggle and Ashley to slap his hand down.

Frustrated, Ashley spat on his dick & starts jerking faster with her slippery toes gripped around his cock, wiggling them on the back of the head of his dick.

"Oh my god, why won't you just cum already?" Ashley questioned. "Miranda you should honestly just lick his balls while I jerk his dick.

"Gotcha," Miranda replied.

Miranda got up from the couch to tear off her volleyball jersey and drop down her shorts to her ankles, kicking them on to the couch. She stood there in her matching grey cotton Calvin Klein bra and panties, which were covered in dark grey spots under her tits and near her pussy from all of the sweat from volleyball practice. Her chest was shiny as was her forehead. She took the arm straps down from her Calvin Klein bra, using her hands to scoop out her shiny, wet, and heavy C-cup Latina tits. were hanging over them being choked the she dropped her soaked panties around her ankles and lifted them up to throw them on top of John's face along with the socks, as he groaned in ecstasy.

John squirmed and arched his back as he was about to cum, so Ashley started stroking slower, rubbing her toes along the back of John's tip. John moaned as he spurted out a thick, hot load on his sisters socked sole on one foot and bare toes on another foot, while Miranda was licking and sucking on his balls.

"Great now I have to clean the cum off of my feet," Ashely sighed.

"No, I got you girl," said Miranda.

Making eye contact with John, Miranda slurped up the gobs of thick cum off of Ashley's bare toes, sucking each and every one of them clean. She then grabbed her other leg to lick the cum off the bottom of her sock in long, slow strokes as her the sock scratched and absorbed the moisture out of her tongue.

"Wow," Ashley muttered. "Now fuck off John! We have a project to do."

"John text me later," Miranda urged. "We have to do this again. You can keep my socks and underwear, too."