Sister and Partner

Story Info
Wife meets my sister and partner.
5.1k words
4.69
14.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SISTER AND FRIEND

I'd been married to Brenda for just short of a year when we went to visit my sister Kelly at her home two states away. Kelly's partner is Wendy. They'd been together for a couple of years. Kelly (Sis), seemed to be happy with Wendy which was great. Some of our family had been less than accepting of Wendy at first, but I thought she was nice and if she made my older sister happy, then that's wonderful. Thoughts about my sister and Wendy having sex were about the furthest thing from my mind.

So, anyway, Brenda and I arrived on a Friday evening, spent Saturday sightseeing and catching up on our lives and then we came back to their house for dinner. They had a nice apartment with a spare bedroom that Brenda and I were going to use. After a nice dinner with a few bottles of wine, we adjourned to the living room.

Wendy lit up a joint and they convinced my wife to try it. She'd never done anything like that before and it hit her quickly. I had, but it was a few years earlier. Before long, we were all flying-high and giggling at silly jokes. We had the munchies and devoured a big bag of potato chips. Somehow the conversation turned to the relationship between my sister and Wendy. My wife was curious, asking where they had met and such. Wendy was a graphic artist, whatever that is. Kelly is an assistant editor for an information service that uses the web. They prepare articles and make money on ads or something. My wife is a respiratory tech. I'm manager of a fitness center.

We were talking about all sorts of things including how Kelly and Wendy had met when my wife asked, "So, I've never been with a woman. What's it like?"

Kelly smiled and said, "It's wonderful. We love each other."

Brenda asked, "That's great. Surely you've been with men too?"

Kelly said, "I was married for three years."

Wendy said, "I lived with two different guys, one for a year, another for six months."

Brenda asked, "So, did you not like sex with men?"

Wendy said, "It was okay, but men are needy and immature, at least those I've met and if they're not, they are domineering and inconsiderate."

My wife said, "I guess I found the exception with Todd (that's me, thanks for the compliment)."

My sister laughed and said, "Don't let him fool you. My brother is as much of an asshole as my ex-husband was."

I said, "C'mon Sis. I'm better that what's his name."

"Tyrone." My sister said. "He is a world-class asshole."

My wife Brenda asked, "So do you consider yourselves to be lesbians or what?"

Sis said, "We don't think about it that way much."

Wendy added, "We do go to all-girl parties and such. There are no obnoxious guys trying to get you in bed."

Sis nodded on agreement with that, then said, "Just obnoxious women trying to get you in bed."

My wife who was giddy and without her normal reluctance to ask intimate questions asked, "So what do you two do in bed? Do you have sex or are you just good friends?" Then she said, "Maybe I'm getting too personal."

I was about to tell her to ease off on the questions when Sis answered her. "Sure, we have sex. We probably do it more than you two."

We'd only been married for less than a year so my wife said, "Oh. I doubt that. Todd seems to have perpetual hard-on."

I was embarrassed a little, hearing her talk about what a horn-dog I was. It was true that I couldn't get enough of my wife's pussy.

"How often do you guys fuck?" Wendy asked.

My dear wife said, "Almost every day. He wakes up with a hard-on every morning and he likes to fuck me to exhaust himself so he can sleep. I don't know when the last time was that I saw his prick soft."

I added, "There's love mixed in there too, dear."

My wife Brenda said, "Sure. And to be honest, I like to screw too. I come after him sometimes when he comes home from work. I get horny thinking about him all day and want to jump him as soon as he gets in the door. There are some days when I'm on my knees inside the front door waiting to suck his cock."

That got a laugh. It was true, amusing, but true.

My wife asked, "So do you guys eat each other? Do you have strap-ons and stuff?"

Sis said, "Yes we do oral sex, but no we don't have any contraptions except vibrators."

My wife asked, "Don't you miss having someone inside you. I know having Todd's cock in me is really fulfilling. I like it when he eats my cunt, but having him put his cock inside me is the ultimate."

They nodded. I was grinning, pleased with the compliment and amazed at the topic under discussion.

Wendy said, "What's a man got that a plastic dick doesn't?"

Sis said, "A shitty attitude and a head full of bullshit."

Brenda countered, "I think it's wonderful to have a man want to fuck you and put a baby in your belly."

Sis said, "We've thought about artificial insemination. We would like to have a kid."

After a moment, Wendy said, "Maybe we'll adopt."

My wife countered, "That's wonderful for me, but it's not just about having a kid, it's about having someone love you and want to make you pregnant and then raise a family."

Wendy and Kelly nodded in agreement. "We can do that too." They had each other.

My wife asked, "Don't you miss having a cock in you? I don't think I could live without one. I had gone twenty years without and now I'm addicted to Todd's little prick."

I said, "Hey. Be nice."

Wendy volunteered. "We do use vibrators. Kelly really likes this black fake-cock that I use on her."

My wife said, "I don't have anything like that. I've got a little massage thing that I use sometimes when Todd is out of town."

I knew that. We'd had phone sex a few times while she was masturbating herself.

Sis said, "We've got quite a few vibrators. We could let you have one if it's okay with Todd."

Wendy interjected, "Who cares what Todd thinks. If you want to use a vibrator, you don't need his permission. He doesn't ask you if he can use his hand to jack-off."

My wife was obviously curious, so Wendy retrieved a box full of adult toys from their bedroom. I continued to be totally amazed at the conversation they were having and resolved to quietly watch the three women continue to talk about sex. It was a rare opportunity.

The three women were sitting on the couch with my wife in the middle.

When Wendy pulled out the big black rubber cock, my wife's mouth gaped open.

"This is 'Mandingo'." Wendy said. "When Kelly really needs to get fucked, I use this one on her."

The thing was about nine-inches long and was close to an inch-and-a-half in diameter.

"You can take all that?" My wife asked my sister.

Sis said, "No. It's too big. Wendy has a bigger cunt than me and even she can't take it all."

They were laughing and teasing each other.

She pulled out a flesh-colored double ended thing. "We can both get off at the same time with this one."

Then, Wendy showed my wife a 'rabbit' thing and explained how one end would fit into the vagina while the other tip would touch the clitoris. She turned it on; it had three different speeds. Sis mimed how it would fit into her private area. She and Wendy were wearing shorts and pullover tops.

Wendy took another (purple) vibrator and moving over to the floor by Sis, put it over Sis's crotch and turned it on, showing the obvious way it worked. My sister scooted forward on the couch and let the vibrator touch the material of her shorts. Wendy pulled the crotch of Sis's shorts aside and slid the vibrator underneath, resting it on her panties, just over where her clitoris was located. Sis wiggled a bit, but was obviously enjoying it. They were laughing and Sis got another of the little fake-cocks and slid it under Wendy's shorts.

Of course, the next move was to involve my wife in this diddler-party. Wendy sat by Brenda and took the Mandingo thing, lifted my wife's sundress enough to reach under and put the fake prick into her crotch. Brenda was surprised, but didn't stop them. I watched them expose her panties with the large vibrator over her sex-button. I could hear the buzz of the vibrators mixed with their laughter, from across the room where I sat quietly rubbing my dick through my pants. I was amazed at what they were doing. Sis pulled my wife's panties to the side and Wendy put the purple vibrator on Brenda's bare vulva. She opened her mouth and instantly reacted to the buzzing on her clitoris. I heard her gasp and her legs opened more, showing the hair on her pussy above the fleshy contours of her cunt. I could see that Wendy had put the tip of the vibrator at the opening to my wife's vagina. She increased the speed and pushed the fake dick into my wife's hole. I was a bit shocked at how quickly things had gone from conversation to demonstration. I didn't say a word. They were focused on each other and were machine-fucking my wife.

"O my god!" My wife said. "That feels so wonderful."

Sis peeled my wife's panties down her legs and dropped them on the floor. Sitting on the couch, both of her partners were now holding one of her legs, spreading her open. Her dress had receded to her waist and Brenda's pussy was visible. Her tuft of light-brown pussy hair contrasted with the vivid pink folds in her crotch. Things sure had evolved quickly. Sis took the 'rabbit' thing and slid it into my wife's vagina. When the other tip touched her clit, she moaned in absolute ecstasy. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My sister and her partner were fucking my wife with their sex toys. My wife's pussy was gaping open with the flesh-colored toy inside her. She was having an orgasm, for sure. Her muscles were spasming and she was almost shrieking with passion. She looked at me rubbing my cock and opened her legs even more for me.

They had more toys. They managed to pull Brenda's dress off her shoulders and undid her bra to expose her breasts. They had some sort of device with little clamps that they hooked onto her nipples. They turned the thing on and it sent a vibration into my wife's tits. My wife was essentially naked with one vibrator in her pussy and the clips on her nipples. She was getting more and more excited, building to an awesome orgasm.

The final step was to put something in her ass. Sis had just the right thing, a thin pointy little vibrator that she lubricated and then shoved it into my wife's asshole. Now, they had her completely overwhelmed. She was spread-eagled on the couch between Sis and Wendy. I could see juices oozing out of my wife's crotch. I had never seen her so aroused. She was jerking and her whole body was exploding with pleasure. Sis was pushing the thing into her ass, while Wendy fucked her with the rabbit thing. Brenda spasmed again and again and finally said, enough. She looked at me with an amazed expression, trying to grasp what had just happened. When she saw me rubbing my cock, she knew that she had my assent to what was happening.

They removed the dick from her asshole and switched off the other devices. My wife sat there, naked from the neck down, flushed and exhausted, coming down from the most intense orgasm of her life. Any sense of modesty that she had was gone.

"Your husband's cock won't feel like anything after that." Wendy said. I hoped she was exaggerating.

Sis filled everyone's wine glasses then returned to the couch. After gabbing and resting for a few minutes, my sister slid to the floor between Brenda's legs. Brenda was giggling and asking what Sis was going to do. She lifted the dress again to expose my wife's pussy. Her cunt was at the edge of the couch. My sister pushed my wife's legs apart and put her face in her crotch. She lifted Brenda's legs onto her shoulders and proceeded to perform cunnilingus on her still recovering pussy. My wife's dress was bunched around her waist with her breasts and pussy exposed. I watched intently as my sister gave my wife head. I wasn't sure if it was real or a dream. Brenda's eyes were closed and she was in ecstasy. She likes having her pussy eaten and my sister was an expert.

Wendy looked at me and said, "Get your cock out and play with yourself while we fuck with your cute little wife."

I complied, finally freeing my stiffy from the confines of my pants. I was rock hard and I proceeded to rub my dick while I watched the three women.

Wendy stood in front of me, looking at me while she stripped. She was a bit on the heavy side, but had a nice set of tits (aren't they all) and had shaved her pussy bare.

Wendy walked over to the couch and helped my wife recline. I watched her straddle my wife's head, push her onto her back again and then she lowered her pussy onto Brenda's face. I didn't know if Brenda would like that, but she did. She immediately began to suck on Wendy's cunt while my sister feasted on her snatch. It was an amazing scene. My wife was an eager participant in a fantastic coed three-way.

Then Wendy motioned for me to come toward her. I did and she quietly said, "Strip. I want to see you naked."

I did it. I had been feeling a little self-conscious, voyeuring the three ladies and wondered if there was a way of getting me involved. I pulled my shirt over my head and undid my pants. I dropped them to the floor then did the same with my undershorts. My prick popped out. I stepped out of everything and went over to Wendy. She reached out and grabbed my prick.

"I still like to suck a stiff cock." She said.

She proceeded to attack my prick, pushing it into her throat while fondling my balls. She forced my legs apart and her hand went between them. I felt a finger going up my ass while my cock was lodged in Wendy's throat. At the same time, she was moving back and forth on my wife's face while my sister continued to munch on my wife's cunt.

Suddenly Wendy stopped. She ordered me. "Strip your sister, Kelly. She needs to be naked too."

It was my sister, but given the debauchery already underway, taking her clothes off didn't seem like such a big deal. I knelt on the floor behind her and reached around to undo her shorts. I undid the snap and pulled them over her butt and down her legs. She helped me by lifting her legs to allow me to pull them off. I undid her bra next and pushed her shirt up to her shoulders. She took a pause from servicing my wife's cunt and pulled them over her head. I reached around and had my first feel of my sister's tits. Then I pulled down her panties, revealing the fleshy mounds of her bottom. I slid the panties down to her knees and she lifted a knee to help me strip her completely. I could see the dark cleft of her ass and her pussy lips were glistening. I had never seen my sister's cunt.

Then Wendy ordered me to lie under my sister. "Crawl under her and eat her pussy. She deserves some attention for being so nice to your wife."

Thinking back, I'm amazed that my inhibitions had been lowered and that I did it. I blame it on the liquor and grass. I scooted under Kelly's spread legs and looked up to see her bald beaver. The slit between her thighs was open a bit and I could see a bit of her clit and her inner folds. She had no concerns about what I was going to do. She lowered her pelvis and put her pussy right on my face. I began to munch on her cunt. I used the techniques I had developed with my wife. I flicked my tongue over her sensitive little love button and was rewarded with a spurt of sweet-smelling nectar, the essence of womanhood, wetting my face. Sis squirmed around on my face, getting herself off. She got wetting and wetter. She mushed her snatch over my face like she was juicing an orange or something. She gave my nose and my mouth a workout. I could hear my wife gasping from the pleasure she was receiving. Suddenly, my sister's cunt let loose with a gusher of fluid and my face was drenched. She pushed her gaping cunt onto my face, then lifted. I could see inside her vagina. It was spasming open and shut and fluid kept coming from her. She pushed down again and was fucking my face into the carpet. I had trouble breathing. She eased up and I heard Wendy telling me to crawl out from under her.

I stood and saw the obscene actions before me. My sister continued to feast on my wife's cunt while her partner Wendy rode my wife's face. Brenda was spread apart. She was glowing with her perspiration. Her pretty pusssy was rubbing against the forehead of my sister who was using her mouth and fingers to continue to drive her orgasm.

Then Wendy said, "Fuck her."

I looked at her, uncertain about what she meant. I realized she wanted me to fuck my sister. In the realm of modern sexual practices and what had been happening that evening, I concluded that anything that seemed like fun was okay. I had the urge to put my cock in someone. The other two pussies were occupied, leaving only my sister's cunt. I thought 'What the hell' and walked up behind my sister's naked ass. She'd heard Wendy and was swaying her smooth butt from side-to-side inviting me to take advantage of the opportunity. She needed a cock in her and I needed a place to put mine.

I slid my cock between her ass cheeks and then lowered it to slide along the slit between the lips of her pussy. Her crotch was aligned to accept my cock and it slid right into her vagina. She was warm and tight inside. I've been in a few vaginas. Hers felt special, incredible. She was really excited and I could sense the arousal of her vagina through the skin of my prick. It was like she was pulsing something into my cock. I proceeded to saw back and forth, fucking her without any more thought about her being my sister. I pumped faster and faster. I wanted a climax after watching the erotic events that had taken place. I pushed into Kelly's cunt and my cock erupted, spurting my seed into her womb. I jerked to push my semen deeply into her. She had stopped eating my wife and was totally engaged with the semen pouring into her. My wife had stopped eating Wendy and they were both watching me finish. I pushed with each spurt of cum. My sister had her butt in the air with her legs spread lewdly apart, inviting me to fuck her deeply. I had.

I stepped away. My limp, shiny dick, covered with my sister's inner emulsions dangled proudly between my legs. I saw a wad of semen pooled at the bottom of Kelly's cunt-hole. I was dazed, but I realized that I had just had sex with my sister.

To make things worse, Wendy spoke up. "She's ovulating. Maybe you put a baby in her cunt." I was stunned by the seriousness of the whole thing, but soon was distracted by the other things that were happening.

Sis got up and came to me. She pushed her naked body against me and kissed me, an open mouth, tongue-filled kiss. "Thank you, little brother. I've been wanting to have a baby." She held my cock in her hand, feeling what was left of its erection.

I tumbled back into my chair. I watched, dazed, at the three naked women walking around. They were relieving themselves, getting drinks and such with no attempt to cover their bodies and not a hint of modesty. I thought, this must be what heaven is like. I put on my underwear to keep my sloppy dick from dripping on the chair, but the women were all happy to be walking around without a stitch covering them. I watched intently. Sis and Wendy had shaved their pussies while Brenda had that full beaver that I adore. There were three sets of tits that jiggled as the ladies went about doing things. Their pussies were all swollen and their cunt-lips gaped open. My wife had just blended in with the other two.

My wife came over to me and straddled my lap. I marveled at her naked figure. Her breasts were swollen with arousal and her pussy was wet. She sat and leaned into me for a kiss. She rubbed her tits on my face and she moved her pelvis over my hips. "You sure have a nice family." She giggled.

I asked, humorously, "Are you going to become a dyke now?'

She said, "Maybe. I sure like having my pussy eaten."

12