Sister and Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can do that for you."

"Promise?"

"Any time to you ask and sometimes when you don't"

"Sounds okay but what if I want to eat someone's pussy?"

"We'll have to find someone for you to play with."

She nodded.

I asked, "What if you want a dick inside you?"

She said, "Those electric cocks sure curled my toes. I've never come like that."

I said, "I can buy you an electric cock."

She said, "I want someone attached to the cock, a man who loves me, not just a machine to fuck me."

"I'm your guy." I said.

My wife was fondling my cock. It felt good in her hand.

She said, "Kelly wants me to suck her pussy tonight. They want me in their bed. I'll be their plaything."

"Do you want to do that?"

My dear wife said, "I'd like to try it. You always want me to try new things sexually."

I said, "Okay do it. Suck pussy and tell me about it tomorrow."

"You seem to like eating my cunt. I'm beginning to see why."

I said, "The important thing is not the cunt, but the cuntee, the woman whose cunt it is."

The other two shuffled around a bit. My wife was now wearing a short night shirt with no underpants. I liked feeling her bare ass under the hem of the shirt. I rub my hand over her smooth skin with the cleft in the middle.

When they started getting ready for bed, I realized that I was going to bed alone. "Hey!" I said. "In a house full of beautiful, naked women, I'm the only one with a cock and I'm going to be sleeping alone. What is the world coming to?"

Wendy said, "We still need men to make babies."

I said, "Well I'm available in the guest room if you need to make a baby." I was kidding, I thought.

I took a shower and went to bed. The three ladies went into the master bedroom. They left the door open so I could hear them making love to my wife. I learned from listening that my sister wanted Brenda to suck her pussy and Brenda happily complied. They had my wife lying on her back and were straddling her face and spreading her legs. I was tempted to peek on them, but I didn't want to break their mood. I wanted my wife to thoroughly enjoy her first lesbian experience.

I was almost asleep when I heard a light tapping on the door. It was Wendy.

"May I come in?"

"Please do." I replied.

My sister's lover walked in. She was wearing a robe. She dropped it to reveal her nude body. I could see her in the dim light. Wendy lifted the covers and crawled in beside me. She reached into my underwear and pulled out my cock.

"I used to be a pretty good cocksucker." She said.

"I've heard it's like riding a bike. Once you learn..."

She put her head down and I felt her warm mouth surround my hardening prick. She'd sucked my cock earlier, but now she was fully focused. She hadn't lost her touch. She was good at it. She was very good at it.

In the dim light, I looked at the smooth naked flesh on her back. Her hair was blonde. Her breasts were touching my stomach, moving with each dip of her head. I caressed her body, her back, then her ass. I reached under to hold her breasts in my hand.

Once I was good and hard. Wendy moved up and straddled my hips. "I haven't had a nice cock in me for a long time."

She sat down on me. My cock felt the warm wetness of her vagina as it engulfed my prick.

"It feels so good." She said.

We began. I humped my hips in rhythm with her rocking back-and-forth. She closed her eyes, focusing on the feeling of my cock inside her. I fondled her breasts which brought a sigh. I could feel the moisture dripping out of her. She was quietly coming. I felt the familiar feeling of my semen building for release and then I erupted inside her. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the cum flowing up into her uterus.

"Ohh. That feels so good. I've missed that."

She leaned forward and rested her plump breasts on my face. I ran my finger between her ass cheeks and teased her anus.

Then she said, "It's my time of the month. I'm ovulating. I hope you made a baby with me."

I looked at her with surprise.

She continued. "For some reason, Kelly and I have lined up our cycles. We have periods at the same time. Maybe we'll get pregnant together."

Oh shit. Did I just knock-up my sister? Did I just knock-up her partner?

Wendy said, "Don't worry. If I have a baby, your sister and I will raise it." She giggled, "You can be the godfather."

My head was swimming as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke in the morning when my wife enthusiastically hopped into my bed. She was nude, of course.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"You know where."

"Hmmm."

"I've learned some new tricks that I can teach you." She was in a very buoyant mood. I love it when she is like that.

I said, "I'm always willing to try new things."

She was all over me, kissing me and playing with my cock. "Were you a good boy all night?"

"Wendy visited me."

"Did you fuck her?"

"I did."

"So, you've fucked everyone but me."

She positioned herself on my prick and settled down to impale herself. She rode me for a while, enjoying the feeling of my familiar cock after having who-knows-what in her vagina during the night. She leaned in and kissed me, thanking me for not objecting to her experimentation with other women, telling me she loved me. We coupled for a while. I had no semen left in me, but Brenda got herself off. We held each other for a while.

We dressed for the day and our trip back home. It had been quite a weekend.

While Brenda was fixing her hair in the guest room, my sister came into the living room where I was sitting and said, "We didn't plan this. It just happened. Your wife is a minx. We'd like to keep her."

"No way. She's mine."

Sis said, "Well you are welcome to come for a visit any time."

Then my sister said, "Mom and dad never told you about me, did they?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I was adopted. They didn't think they could have children so they adopted me and then, with the pressure off, you showed up."

I was stunned.

"They never told you because they didn't want you to think of me any differently. They left it up to me to tell you."

I was speechless.

"So, fucking me wasn't really incest. It was just good family togetherness."

"Is it your time of the month to get pregnant?"

She said, "It's close. This was an unexpected opportunity. Hopefully Wendy or I will be pregnant."

I just looked at her.

She said, "You're my little stud brother." She laughed, kissed me (a sisterly kiss). My wife joined us and after breakfast, we prepared to leave.

On the drive home my wife recalled the events of the weekend. "I've always wanted to try it with another broad."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, I did."

"Will you do it again?"

"Sure, every time we visit your sister." Then she said, "But I prefer your cock."

A bit later she said, "You know both of them were trying to get pregnant by you?"

"I realize that, now."

"Do you mind them using you?"

I said, "Not at all. I kind of feel like one of those stallions that get hauled around and bred. It's not a bad life."

She said, "Maybe I can rent you out for stud service."

I said, "I'd prefer just to give everything I have to you."

"You like my pussy, don't you?"

"How did you guess?"

Then my wife said, "All this stuff about you knocking-up other women pisses me off. I'm the one you're supposed to be making babies with. I'm going to make you perform once we get home."

Well, I met her expectations and Brenda is pregnant. I haven't heard anything specific from my sister and her partner, but maybe I hit the trifecta and impregnated three women in one week. Regardless, Brenda and I are going to see my sister and Wendy again next month. There are specific days that they may want us to visit.

The end, for now.

12