All Comments on 'Sister Beautiful'

by vonderraj

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Story

It was a good story, but the uprupt ending was a bit of a of a drag. Hopefully there is a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fuck me hard

u bitch wanna have sex wid me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mhhm

When I was ill my mum used to tell my sister to sleep with me to take care of me,

My sister always sleeps in her underwear and has an amazing ass and the most beautifullest breast so one night around 2am my sister was sleeping next to me and I couldn't sleep so I was just laying there and noticed my sisters ass in was amazing I just wanted to fuck her so bad so I started jacking off while grabbing her ass then I got overly horny and pulled her pants down and started rubbing her pussy she got sooo wet so I decided to rub my cock around her hole then surprisingly I felt her hand b my cock and she moaned put it in me NOW !! Without complaint I did what she said and she got on top and started to ride my 10 inch cock she was riding me so hard screaming so loud I was about to cum I screamed to her I was gunna come pull it out but she refused she wanted me to cum in her so she kept on riding me hard and when she felt me cum she put my cock soooo deep inside her I had the biggest orgasm in my life I cummed so much now we fuck everynight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Washed by sister

When I was young my mother used to was me full including my penis and testicles. She even pulled back my foreskin to clean me so I wouldn't get an infection. My sister, Christine< was always there watching and of course i had an erection. When i was 14 my sister ( she is 11 months younger than I) took over washing me. In the beginning mom watched and told her how to pull the foreskin back and clean my penis head.

One day when i was about 15, my sister noticed some redness under the foreskin and some build up of white looking stuff. When my mother saw it she took me to the pediatrician. Of course my sister came too.

The pediatrician was a female. A nurse led the 3 of us to the exam room after we checked in and my mom filled out some forms..The nurse told me to strip naked as the doctor was going to give ne a complete physical. I did and there I was nude with my mom and Christine there.

The nurse came back in with a young female technician. I had an instant erection. The nurse too my temperature, my weight and blood pressure. Then the technician told me to lay face up on the exam table so she could take an ekg. My penis straight up like a flag pole, I could hear them all giggle a little. As the technician placed the leads on my chest her hand brushed across my erection a few times.

Then the doctor came in with a young female assistant . She asked what was wrong and my mother told her what my sister found. The doctor complimented my sister saying that if not taken care of it could lead to a serious infection. The she proceeded to pull back my foreskin.

She told her assistant to clean it up and told my sister to watch what she does so she could do it too. She was to keep it clean and the mild irritation would go away. Then she told my sister that she was to wash my penis under the foreskin at leatst 3 times a day, in the morning before school, when we got home from school and before bed. She also told me that i was to go nude all the time at home to "air out" my penis. She also told my mother that i should be circumcised to prevent infections under the foreskin. as she said between the sweat, drops of urine and seamen it's hard to keep and uncircumcised penis clean.

It started that night. The next morning she washed me and when we got home from school my sisters friend Emma was with her. My sister told me to get naked so she could wash my penis. I hesitated to do so while Emma was there. Christine said she would tell our mom that i didn't listen to her to get nude so she could was me.

So I stripped as both Christine and Emma watched. The She took my penis pulled it back and asked Emma to get a wash cloth. Then she washed me. The next few days Emma was there and watched my sister wash me. One day Emma asked my sister if she could wash me. Christine smiled and said sure. Emma took my penis in her hand pulled the foreskin back and washed me. They both took turns do so one one day the other the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Couldn't get past the first couple of paragraphs. You need an editor.

jfpq

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous