Sister Cities Ch. 07

Story Info
A group of boys arrive at school and meet Matron Leona.
4.3k words
4.33
3.5k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers

Clio Introduces The Boys to School

Clio stood in front of her full-length mirror and fluffed her tumble of luscious black hair. She'd had the new hair girl put in some warm purple lowlights so that it all glowed in vibrant color. Gorgeous. Falling in soft waves over her shoulders, her hair framed her face and draped around her breasts, bringing attention to them.

Her royal blue dress was low cut and fit like a second skin. Plump, full breasts threatened to pop out at any moment. Luckily the clever construction of the dress would keep them perfectly contained. She turned slightly, the silky sheen of the dress catching the light and highlighting her curves. Her ass looked perfect in the dress: round and firm and high. She sighed, damn but I look good.

Black, skinny high heels had her legs looking toned and ready to spread. She gave her hair another toss around her shoulders and inspected her makeup for flaws. Everything was perfect, as usual.

A young man stepped into view in the mirror behind her. "Why do you have to be the one to greet them? Dressed like that. I don't like it."

Irritated brown eyes met sulky green ones in the reflection. Drawing herself up on her heels she was an inch taller than the boy behind her. Holding his gaze she answered, "Number One: I dress how I like, never dare to tell me otherwise. Number Two: It's my job to meet the new ones. I'm headmistress of the fucking school. Number Three: If you're getting possessive, then it's time for you to go."

The pouting face became alarmed. "No, I'm sorry. Of course, it's your job. You look amazing and I'd never dream of trying to keep you to myself." He gave her neck a nuzzle. "I just want to please you," he whispered.

Her face neutral, Clio thought, yes it's time for this puppy to go. She couldn't allow one of her toys to become too attached. It wasn't a good idea even if she wanted to. Having lived 348 years, she'd learned the hard way that attachments were only painful.

Shrugging him off, she gave her hair one last shake, and without even a glance back at the longing on his face, strode out the door. She was one of five women who chose to live in the Manor. Her room was on the second floor with LiOnyx and Thara; only Matrons Leona and Fleur were on the third floor. While Clio had visions of earning a spot up there someday, not yet; not too soon. She wanted more time to play first.

Outside of the elaborate front doors, a doorman in a polished uniform handed her down the wide front steps and into the waiting hover transport. The sleek vehicle was a favorite of hers: flashy red and the newest design. Clio settled in the operator's seat, preferring to handle the transport herself rather than use a driver. Ever since Leona had rescued her from enforced slavery over three hundred years ago, she'd been firm about her independence. She also loved to go fast.

With a joyous laugh, she slammed the throttle and flew down the drive, only barely slowing before making the turn onto the street. She took the hover transport higher to accommodate her speed. She certainly didn't want to hurt anyone. Skimming the tops of the trees at the highest level she could go, she pushed the throttle all the way and flew to the river. The barge was just settling into the dock.

With a sigh, Clio slowed and carefully maneuvered the transport to land. The only problem with going fast was that it made the trip too short. When she had safely stopped in a reserved area, a security officer rushed over to give her a hand down. She gave him a warm smile and a pat on the cheek. His face was vaguely familiar and she idly wondered if she'd fucked him before he'd left the university.

She turned toward the barge and was met by yet another man in uniform. The Barge Master took her offered hand and brushed his lips over her knuckles. "Mistress Clio, always a pleasure to see you." His eyes sparkled with his appreciation.

"Barge Master Epperson, I assume your crossing was smooth?"

"Perfectly. Your new students await." He waved to the boys standing on the dock behind him.

Four boys of various heights stood silently waiting. Looking them over, Clio gave a small sigh of regret. She liked her boys on the smaller side and there was a delicious looking redhead in the group. But she'd had her wrist marks topped off last year and they still burned brightly. Someone else would get these fresh young things first, dammit.

+

"Hello. I'm Mistress Clio, Head Mistress of the university. You four are the smallest class we've had in years, but this is to your advantage. Each one of you will have your classes streamlined and tailored just for your needs for your future. You'll have the best instructors in the world giving you their full attention." She gestured toward the transport. "Climb aboard. We'll be having lunch with Matron Leona, your official welcome into the university."

The boys did as instructed and moved towards the transport. An adorable blond cherub waited to be last. He held out his hand to her, flashing dimples so cute Clio was appalled to find herself feeling motherly toward him. She gave him a shrewd look and accepted his hand into the transport.

If the boys were surprised that she took the controls, none showed it. Clio took a more leisurely route back to the Manor, playing a bit of tour guide to let them see the city they'd live in for at least the next two years. She kept the conversation light and informal and soon they were at the Manor.

The waiting doorman assisted her down and she stood to the side as the boys disembarked. "This is Prime Manor." She waved to the large, pristine, three-story house behind her. "In the distance, you can see the university. You'll all have your own rooms there and your belongings are being delivered as we speak."

Taking the hand the doorman held out, she elegantly ascended the steps to the large double doors. The doorman released her and then opened both doors with a flourish, waving the boys inside. Clio gave him a light pat on the ass to show her appreciation for his flare and careful attendance. She might be a fierce feminist but she adored a man with impeccable manners. Stepping into the large, light-filled foyer, heels clicking on the pink veined marble floor, Clio led the boys inside.

Putting a little extra sway in her hips, she took them to the formal dining room. The room was way too large for the small group, but it was a tradition Matron Leona had started with the very first students. Blonde and cool Thara stood next to the table and gestured for the boys to take seats.

Clio introduced Thara as the Mistress of the Manor, the one who made sure everything about the Manor itself ran smoothly. Before she could start a conversation, the door opened behind them and LiOnyx assisted Matrons Leona and Fleur inside. Clio was happy to see the boys all spring to their feet in respect. It seemed this crop of boys had been taught manners—and it was nice to see for a change.

"This is LiOnyx: she is the assistant to the Matrons and will sometimes teach in the university." Clio introduced the dark exotic beauty that hovered over the older ladies. "And of course, Matron Leona and Matron Fleur without whom none of us would be here now." Her voice was soft and full of love and respect.

"Thank you, Clio. Without you, the university wouldn't be what it is today. Sit please, all of you." Matron Leona announced.

There was a moment of shuffling as everyone settled into their places. Once all were seated, the servers entered and set plates of food in front of each person and filled their glasses. Matron Leona waited until everyone was served, then looked around the table.

"Mister Brom," she nodded to the largest of the boys—tall with dark hair and eyes, and a body already well muscled. "You're here for the Security Specialist course, correct?" She was dressed in a soft dark purple dress, her white hair in a chignon with soft tendrils around her face. Clio was amazed, each time she saw the Matron, at how lovely and perfect she looked.

"Yes ma'am."

"And you have a girlfriend?"

At that Brom looked startled. "Yes I do. But we haven't...done anything. She knows we gotta wait."

Matron Leona smiled gently. "You're sure she's perfectly fine with your attendance here?"

Brom nodded quickly. "She's taking the time to plan our wedding. The date is set for a month after graduation."

Matron Fleur spoke then, her voice soft, "I wish you both the best." She had stopped taking virgins and had allowed herself to age in the last decade. She was roughly a hundred and twenty years younger than the thousand-year-old Matron Leona, and while she'd started aging, she also was still quite beautiful. Her blonde hair was fading gracefully to silver, and her hazel eyes remained sharp.

"Thank you, ma'am." Brom's smile was shy but pleased.

Matron Leona looked to the next boy, a redhead with green eyes and a slender build. "Mister Landor, our future surgeon. Have you decided on a specialty?"

Landor nodded, acknowledging, "No ma'am, I'm still deciding between brain surgeon or cybernetics."

Mistress LiOnyx gestured to him, "You could do both. Amazing things are being done in the area of treating traumatic brain injuries with cybernetics."

"Li is a nurse turned doctor and keeps us all hale and hearty. She can answer any questions you may have on any medical subject," Clio explained.

Landor took on a serious mien. "Doing both would solve the problem of choosing one or the other. I look forward to all the university has to offer in helping me be the best doctor I can be."

"I'm sure whatever you choose you'll be wonderful." Matron Leona continued, "Mister Joss, you're here for Music. I understand you play the violin sweet enough to bring your former instructor to tears."

Joss also had black hair, but with stormy gray eyes. "Only once." He smiled quickly and ducked his head.

"I look forward to hearing you play." She then turned to the last boy, her smile seeming to freeze on her face. She stared for a moment before clearing her throat to speak, "Mister Milo, you look to travel among the stars." Only the other women in the room caught the slight tremor in her voice.

"Yes ma'am. I'm hoping the university will help me get a seat in space officer school." Milo's blonde wavy hair looked tousled and made for a woman's fingers. His sky blue eyes were twinkling and bright.

Clio gestured to Milo with her fork, "That one's a charmer too."

Milo flashed his dimples at her again and she shook her head and chuckled. Looking over at Matron Leona, Clio was alarmed to see the older woman looking pale. Before she could ask if she was okay, Matron Fleur stepped in. She commented on how lucky the boys were to be able to enjoy specialized classes since there were only four of them.

Clio kept an eye on Matron Leona, who only picked at her food. She owed her life to the woman. Even though she was aging rapidly and they all knew her time was limited, Clio wasn't ready to lose her. She felt a near panic around her heart and had to fight to stay calm and finish the meal.

As soon as Matron Leona stood to leave the table, Clio also excused herself to help Li assist the Matrons out of the room. Making sure they were out of the boys' hearing, she turned to Matron Leona. "Are you alright? You're so pale."

Leona gave a heavy sigh, "That boy, the blond." She paused, and Clio was amazed to see her lips tremble a bit. "He's the image of my first virgin. The one that changed my life forever, a night I never forgot in my long years. He even has the same dimples."

Clio rarely showed the other women of the Manor affection, but she gently pulled Leona into a hug. After a moment, she pulled back. "Do you think there's a chance of a relation?"

"After a thousand years?" Leona shook her head, "Who knows. Seeing him just rattled me a bit, brought back memories of a time long behind me." She turned away. "Li, help me to my room please."

Watching them go, Clio thought of her own first and how without Leona's guidance it would have never happened. She owed the woman her life in more ways than one. Turning back to the dining room, she gathered up the boys and headed them out. It was time to take them to the university.

It took hours to get the boys into their assigned rooms and introduce them to the second-year students and their individual instructors. On the way back to the Manor, Clio again pushed the transport's limits for speed, feeling the rush and letting it clear her head. As the doorman assisted her up the steps for the last time that day, she paused and turned to him. "If I haven't said it lately, thank you. You're the picture of professionalism and perfect manners. I appreciate it."

The man gave her a smile and a salute. "It's an honor, Mistress. Working here with you wonderful ladies is my joy."

Clio stretched up the scant few inches needed to reach him and kissed him warmly. He wasn't as young as she preferred, nor as small, but he filled out his uniform in a damn good way. She was pleased when he responded to her kiss, not touching her anywhere else, just leaning in and giving the affection back. When she broke the kiss, she smiled at him warmly and, using her thumb, gently wiped off the trace of lip stain she'd left behind.

Entering the foyer, she found Thara arranging flowers in a cut-glass vase. "Hey, how's Matron Leona?"

The blonde, dressed in a pale skirt suit to match her icy blue eyes, turned. The woman was a picture of cool perfection—and Clio her opposite in sultry sex. "I believe she's alright, just tired. She's getting weaker but determined to hold out until after this group graduates. She wants to see Rhia and Lyzbet through their change."

Clio raised a single brow in question, "And is Rhia actually going to go through with it? Last I heard on the subject she was wavering."

Thara smiled coolly. "Matron Fleur took her to see the ones graduating this year. Evidently, there's one in there that caught her eye. So, for this week anyway, she's a go."

With a chuckle, Clio started for the stairs. She would refuse to admit it, but her feet were killing her in these shoes and she wanted them off. "Well, you know how I prefer the young ones, maybe Rhia will find out for herself how much fun they can be."

Upon entering her room, she immediately kicked off her shoes and sat in her favorite chair. Young Jove was there to kneel in front of her and cradle her feet, beginning a luscious massage. She gave an appreciative groan and relaxed back, letting him pamper her.

His strong fingers stroked her arches and pressed deeply into the ball of her foot. Gently, he stretched each toe, flexing it before moving to the next. Before long, he began to use his mouth—softly sucking on her toes, running his tongue around and in between them.

She pulled her foot away and stood, turning her back. Without instructions, Jove slowly lowered the hidden zipper on her dress. When he reached the bottom, Clio turned back around and slipped her fingers into the thin straps of her dress. Slowly, she pulled them down and soon her large, plush breasts bounced free.

Jove immediately bent forward and sucked a firm, dark nipple into his mouth. Clio gave him a moment, enjoying the pull on her breast, feeling it deep, down low. Grasping his head, she pulled him back and he released her with a wet pop. She gave him a little push, and he took a step back, his eyes pleading with her.

She turned away, walked into the bedroom, and stood beside the four-poster bed. Holding onto the tall post, she stood there waiting for him to follow. As soon as he entered the doorway, she pointed to the floor. "On your knees."

Jove dropped to the floor with a barely audible thud.

Clio crooked her finger at him to come closer and he crawled toward her. "Take off my panties."

Licking his lips, Jove carefully removed her skimpy thong panties before setting them aside. Clio lifted her foot and placed it on his shoulder, opening herself to him. He needed no further instructions. Shifting closer, he began to feast on her bare pussy.

Gripping his hair, she directed him and his hungry mouth. He licked her firmly before latching on and sucking her clit into his mouth. Clio hissed and tilted her hips, giving him better access. She pressed Jove's face harder against her and ground herself against his mouth.

Jove responded. Using only his tongue, he worshiped her pussy, smearing her juice all over his cheeks. He licked and sucked her cunt, giving her everything she liked while keeping his hands planted on his knees, his erection rock hard and bobbing with his movements.

Clio reached up and cupped a large breast, squeezing it and relishing the little pinch of pain. She moaned and rolled her nipple between her fingertips. Lifting her breast, she lowered her head, and with only a slight stretch sucked her own sensitive bud into her mouth. The dual sensations of her pussy being ravished and her nipple in her mouth had an orgasm building fast.

She gave a nip of her teeth just as Jove sucked hard on her clit, and that pushed her gently over. Her orgasm was soft, flowing through her in a wash of heat. She pushed Jove's head away and enjoyed the little shudders deep inside her pussy. Breathing deep, she could smell the musky scent of sex on the air and knew that the toy at her feet was throbbing in need.

Clio took her foot from his shoulder, then switched and placed the other foot on the bed, keeping herself open. Carefully avoiding her sensitive clit, she dipped her fingers in her cunt and played in the slick juices there. "Do you want to fuck me my little toy?"

Jove nodded frantically but didn't move from his kneeling position. "Yes, Mistress. I wish to only please you."

Using both hands, she spread her puffy lips wide. "And if I said no? That I don't want your little cock tonight, would you beg?"

With his breathing harsh, his penis red and throbbing, Jove choked out a cry: "Please Mistress. I can give you what you want."

She jerked her head toward the bed and Jove jumped up and scrambled on top. "On your back, knees up."

Jove quickly lay flat, pulling his knees up high and holding them with his hands. His cock now stood straight up, twitching a little in anticipation. Clio climbed onto the bed and sat on her heels with his straining rod in front of her. Using only a single finger and her thumb, she stroked him once. He gave a gasp and slight moan, biting his lips to keep quiet.

Shifting forward, she lifted herself and then took him inside. He was only of average size, but Clio knew that it didn't matter—it was all in how you used it. With him in this position, she was fully in control. She felt every inch of his cock sliding into her and with a little squeeze of her muscles, he was whimpering.

When she made him keep his hands on his legs, pulling them tight to his body, he couldn't touch her. This way, Clio felt the power. She was the one fucking him, completely. Never again would a man have her on her back or her knees unless she wanted it. Moving slowly at first, she began to ride him, rocking to get him right where she wanted him.

There: the tip of his rod bumped up against that special spot deep inside. Giving him a stern look, she ordered "don't come" and began to fuck him harder.

Jove had his teeth clenched together, his fingers white-knuckled where he gripped his legs. Clio's movements were smooth and practiced, her body toned and strong. She leaned forward, placing her hands on his thighs and looking down at where they were joined. From this direction, it looked as if she had the cock and was fucking him. She loved it.

Riding him harder now, she kept him deep. The head of his cock rubbed hard, deep inside. She was so wet, it let her move faster, rocking on his body. She felt her orgasm building and, reaching down, circled her clit with a finger. Keeping an eye on Jove, she saw him grimace as he held back his own pleasure.

PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers
12