Sister Cities Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers

She pushed down, grinding against him, using his cock to reach where she wanted it, right at the edge of her womb. Twitching her hips, her breathing raspy, she felt the buildup grow even more. Feeling tight and flushed, she worked his rod. She threw her head back, gave one more jerk of her hips and felt herself explode with pleasure. This orgasm was so much bigger and harder, and it was wonderful.

Her body spasmed around his cock, milking him. Clio moaned softly and gently rocked her hips a bit, getting the most out of the beautiful feeling flushing through her. Jove gave a keening whine but held it back. When she relaxed around him, finally done, she lifted off him.

"You may find your release." Her voice was huskier than she'd have liked it to be.

Instantly, Jove released his grip on his legs and grabbed his cock. With only two strokes he was shooting his cum all over his chest, one stream even hitting his chin. While she watched, Clio shuddered as an aftershock of her orgasm moved through her. It was another few moments before she trusted her legs enough to stand without trembling.

She went into her bathroom and flipped on the shower. Bundling her hair up on top of her head, she quickly rinsed off. Afterward, she dried herself and walked nude back into the bedroom. As expected, Jove had removed himself from her bed and gone elsewhere to clean up.

Pulling out a short, silky nightgown, Clio slid it on. She padded into the living room and poured herself a small drink at the bar. Even while she enjoyed the loose relaxed feeling of her muscles, her thoughts were busy with what she needed to do. She had nearly finished her drink when Jove returned. She looked him over, enjoying the play of muscles on his torso as he walked toward her wearing only a loose pair of shorts.

She cupped his cheek and gave him a loving stroke. "Tonight you sleep in your own room. Tomorrow while I'm at school you'll remove anything belonging to you from here." His expression turned to dismay. "It's been wonderful my Jove, but it's time for us both to move on." When tears filled his eyes, her patience shortened. "Don't be difficult," she said sternly.

Jove nodded and choked back his tears. He turned and left the room, closing the door quietly behind him.

Clio sighed. She hated it when they got so attached. It was beyond her why they didn't understand why she couldn't allow herself to feel anything. She intended to live for a very long time and there wasn't a man alive who could stay with her. Cutting them loose quickly was the only option.

Her earliest years in life had been filled with horrors. First a domestic slave, once she was old enough, she'd been sent to the sex houses to be used by any man, at any time, in any way they wanted. She'd had no choice, no say in what happened to her. Once she'd been used up, her body broken by the men and no longer desired, they had tossed her back to the slave masters for other kinds of work.

It was ironic to her now that on the very day she'd decided that she couldn't live that life anymore, that death would be her only salvation, Matron Leona had appeared. She walked through the slave house calm, cool, and seeming so clean and untouchable. She only pointed at Clio and, with a nod of her head, Clio was free.

It had taken almost a year before Clio would speak to anyone. When Leona sat her down and explained what the marks on her wrist meant and what it could lead to, at first she'd been appalled and revolted. To live longer in a world she hated was not something she wanted. But over time, Clio learned that she had control of her life; she made the decisions now. She'd taken that step forward cautiously, nervously.

But once she had her body back, the body denied to her by the many men who had abused her, Clio decided to live. She decided that no man would ever again have power over her. She was her own queen and would remain so until she decided otherwise. No one else.

Tossing back the last of her drink, she turned and headed for bed. Tomorrow would be another long day. School was in session and there was much to do.

Editing credit to Charrla. Thanks again!

PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers
12