Sister - Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust harder and faster into my little sister's hot pussy. Her orgasms continued unabated. I watched her breasts bouncing with the force of my thrusts, and I was stimulated to drive my cock even faster and deeper into her spasming pussy. My need was building, the pressure was boiling within me. Then I was spewing my essence into my little sister's core! I was not just cumming, I was pouring myself into her. Again and again I poured more and more of myself into this beautiful woman, knowing that this very act would change me in fundamental ways. When I had nothing more to give, I rolled her over onto my chest, and we drifted back to sleep.

It was much later when we rose again. Sounds were coming from other cabins and the passages. After several warm kisses and a trip to the bathroom, we prepared for the day. She asked, "This is understood to be a 'clothing optional' outing, right?" I nodded as I pulled on my swim trunks. Bethany stepped into a G-string bikini that just barely covered her pubic hair, foregoing the top completely.

"THAT ought to get the party going!" I quipped.

As we joined others who were already sitting at the breakfast table, all eyes were riveted to Bethany's beautiful, naked breasts. Almost like slowly falling dominos, one after another woman pulled off her swim top, leaving the table surrounded by pair after pair of naked breasts. Some were large, some were small. Some were perky while others sagged a bit. All were lovely in their own way, but none compared to Bethany's!

As breakfast was coming to an end, the captain announced that we would be arriving at our private island in less than an hour. We had leased a small, private island for two days. It was only about 20 acres, but it had no human inhabitants, and no structures. However, it did have some amazing beaches!

Collette was the first to make the move. "We SAID that this cruise was going to be 'clothing optional', so here goes!" With that she pulled off her tiny bikini bottom and threw it next to the top she had removed earlier. One by one the ladies each did the same. With only a little encouragement from our companions, each of the men's suits also came off. Even the boat's first mate, a lovely Hispanic lady, followed suit.

All of the men were showing an erection of some kind as everyone gathered their discarded swimwear and headed to their individual cabins to retrieve beach towels.

After dropping anchor a rubber launch was made ready for the towels and a few passengers who did not want to swim to shore. Then everyone headed to the beach except for the captain and the cook; they were also the only ones wearing any clothes.

Once in shallow water the swimmers began to frolic. The launch landed and was pulled up onto the beach. People were enjoying looking at the others as they romped and played. Soon the novelty had passed and everyone was playing unselfconsciously.

Before long couples were gathering towels and selecting spots along the beach to stretch out. After applying sunscreen, some couples were relaxing in the sun. Others, including Bethany and me, talked or became involved in sexual activities.

I commented, "I'm glad that you had a good time last night, I certainly did!"

"I am sure that was the most powerful orgasm I have ever experienced!" said my little sister.

"Did you know that you can squirt?" I asked.

"Squirt? I thought that was just an old wives tale! Did I really squirt? Was it gross?"

"Yes, you definitely did squirt. It pleases me immensely to know that your climax was that powerful. And of course it is not gross! You have swallowed my semen, and you don't seem to have considered that as gross!"

"I love your cum! And last night was the best sex I ever had!"

I took Bethany into my arms and kissed her. Then I kissed her again, and again. Our kisses became more and more passionate, until we were caressing each other with fervor. Soon Bethany was straddling my hips as she guided my manhood into her depths. As she pumped against me she leaned forward to rest her hands on my shoulders. I immediately drew one breast into my mouth while I caressed the other one.

Bethany was extremely vocal as she exhorted me to "fill me with your cock!" and "make me cum and Cum and CUM!" She rode vigorously on my cock. I was thrusting up into her welcoming pussy, as she shouted, "FILL ME with your COCK AND CUM!"

My own passion was climbing exponentially! I dampened my thumb on the wetness at our joining and began to caress her clitoris as she pumped wildly on my cock. As her climax was imminent I clamped my teeth on her nipple and twisted her other nipple. Bethany SCREAMED as her orgasm engulfed her.

As her vagina gripped my cock, I began to spurt my semen into her core. She spasmed and convulsed as I pumped more and more semen into her depths. She had begged for me to fill her with my cum? I was doing exactly THAT!"

Our orgasms were intertwined, feeding on each other, until we reached a crescendo of passion that carried us to an unprecedented level of bliss! We were transported to a level of existence that neither of us had previously experienced!

We collapsed into a mass of quivering orgasmic happiness. We had shared our bodies, but we had also shared our spirits, maybe even our souls. We snuggled together and enjoyed our contact with each other for a long time.

We returned to the boat for lunch and retreated to our cabin afterwards. I said, "I don't know how to say this, or exactly what to say, but...."

"I love you," my sister said. "Not just in the normal family sense, but I am falling IN LOVE with you! You are the best lover I have ever known. You may be the best MAN I have ever known! You treat me with a level of respect that no man has ever given me before! You are fun and wonderful to be with! You need to know that I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU!"

I replied, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known. You're bright and fun to be with. Of course you are ABSOLUTELY SEXY! I have never had better sex than I have had with you! And I also have never been happier than I am with you! It seems like you complete me, if that makes any sense. I don't really know how or why but I want you to be an integral part of my life from now on!"

"Really? How can we do that?"

"Many brothers and sisters live together. Perhaps they have a platonic relationship, perhaps not. I would be happy for you to live with me. You could pursue your career with less financial pressure. We could share our bed every night! I would love you, and you would love me!"

"Really? You would like to take me as your partner? Your housemate? Your permanent lover?"

"We are just getting started, but that is a future that I could envision! There would be lots of things for us to work through, of course. But I would be happy to try, if you are!"

"The thought is a little scary, but I think that is exactly the future that I want to pursue! I love you so very much!"

We made sweet, gentle love in our cabin. Then we made love again. Before dinner we went for a swim, enjoying the sensual pleasure of being naked in the water and on the beach. Everyone returned to the boat for dinner. I noticed that a couple men, and a couple women, had sampled Lucinda's delightful body during the time on the beach. She seemed to be glowing as dinner was served.

After dinner everyone sat around naked having drinks and talking. Raunchy jokes and suggestive stories were shared. As the evening began to wind down I noticed that several couples were mixed as they headed to their cabins. I was happily kissing and caressing my little sister, Bethany, before we returned to our cabin.

We were already naked and my arousal was clearly evident. Bethany climbed onto the bed, lying on her back with her arms and legs spread wide in a clear invitation.

I moved between her legs and began kissing her inner thighs. "Please?" she pleaded. I slipped my arms under her thighs, lifting her legs and hips to give me unfettered access. I kissed her pussy lips then traced my tongue along her outer lips. Bethany's hips jerked. "PLEASE? I need you!"

I dug my tongue deep into her pussy, gathering a mouthful of her sweet juices, and flicking her clitoris with my tongue. My little sister squealed and cried out, "COCK! I WANT YOUR COCK!"

I traced my tongue through the length of her slit, then swirled my tongue around her anus. "OH! GOD!" Bethany screamed. I licked her flooding pussy, my mouth pausing at her clitoris to swirl my tongue around and over her clitoris again and again. As I tongued her clit, I dampened my index finger and pushed it through her anal sphincter, finger fucking her ass as I tongued her clit. "OH! OH! OH! OH!" Bethany exclaimed as I licked her clit and fingered her. Then I sucked her clitoris between my lips as I rapidly pumped my finger in and out of her anus. Bethany SCREAMED as her climax ripped through her.

I shifted position and plunged my hard cock deep into her wet, spasming vagina. I thrust into her again and again and again. Bethany's climax roared through her body as my engorged member shuttled through her contracting vagina.

Lifting her legs higher, I caressed her magnificent breasts as I pounded into her convulsing pussy. She pumped and flailed against my invading manhood as her climax continued unabated. I drove my throbbing cock into my little sister's depths harder and faster as my passion was reaching its boiling point.

Unintelligible sounds came from Bethany's throat as I was joined with my little sister as intimately as humanly possible. I knew that my cock was rubbing against her G-spot as I pumped myself into her until I was ready to explode. The volcano within me erupted, blasting my lava hot semen deep into her core. My body jerked again and again as my cum blasted deep into her over and over and over again.

I could feel and hear our fluids squishing in my little sister's overfilled pussy as I pumped more and more of myself into her. Our orgasms joined us into a single entity with our hearts and minds, as well as our bodies, securely joined as one.

I collapsed onto Bethany's beautiful breasts as I gasped for oxygen. I supported my weight on my arms after releasing her legs. My hips, with my cock firmly embedded within her, supported much of my weight. As I looked into my little sister's beautiful face, I couldn't believe my good fortune. Here was perhaps the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, welcoming me into herself in every possible way!

I slid to her side, receiving an unhappy moan as my cock slipped out of her welcoming pussy. We lay together basking in the glow of our wonderful joining. I felt Bethany spasm occasionally as aftershocks from her powerful orgasms rippled through her body.

She looked at me and said, "You know that you may have spoiled me for any other man, don't you?"

"I hope so," I said without thinking.

"I never thought that I would like ass play! But I'm beginning to reconsider that."

"So you are an ass virgin?" I asked.

"I never thought of it in those terms, but I guess that I am! But after tonight, I might be open to exploring that a little more. Maybe. A little bit?"

"I hope that you know that I will not try to force you to do ANYTHING that you don't want to do. But I'm also willing to help you explore anything you might want to try, even if you decide not to pursue it further."

"I'm sure that I can trust you in any situation. I have already trusted you with my heart." She said a little shyly.

"I know. We are joined. We will have a few logistics to resolve when we get back home, but we will figure that out!" I said emphatically.

We settled down with me wrapped around my little sister's beautiful body, my mostly soft penis nestled between her butt cheeks, and one of her breasts cupped in my hand. I loved this woman. She completed me in ways that I really didn't understand. And she satisfied me in ways that no other woman had ever done before. I vowed that I would do everything in my power to make her happy!

The next morning we made love before joining the others for breakfast. Everyone was nude except for the cook and the captain. Lucinda, the first mate, piloted the launch to the beach carrying a load of towels, sunscreen, and the few passengers who didn't want to swim to shore. After everyone and everything was settled, Lucinda was meandering among the guests making sure that everyone had what they needed.

Bethany motioned Lucinda over. I was puzzled. She suggested that Lucinda should lie down on one of our towels, and then she crawled over our voluptuous first mate, placing her pussy over the other woman's face, and lowering her face to Lucinda's plump pussy. She had her hips high enough that it was clear that she wanted me to enter her from behind.

Lucinda was lapping on Bethany's pussy as I pumped myself deep into her at the same time. Her mouth was firmly attached to the lovely Hispanic woman's vagina. In a matter of minutes, Bethany was jerking and spasming with her first orgasm. Neither Lucinda nor I let up on our assault on her quaking pussy. Her face was completely buried in Lucinda's snatch as orgasms rocked her body.

My balls were dragging over Lucinda's forehead with every stroke as I pumped myself deep into my little sister's pussy. Bethany was soaring through climax after climax. I could see that Lucinda had experienced one or two orgasms as I felt my own climax building to its peak. I grunted as I shot load after load of my semen into my little sister's core. Wave after climactic wave shot through me and into Bethany's womb.

Totally spent, we all collapsed onto our towels in a tangled heap. I opened one eye to see that several people were gathered around, having watched our sexual spectacle. Lucinda's huge breasts were heaving and her legs were splayed wide, providing a spectacular view for the onlookers. Bethany lay beside me with my cum dripping out of her open pussy lips.

After resting for a while, we went for a refreshing swim. Lucinda thanked us for the delightful interlude and resumed checking on other people on the beach. Later, I saw two couples engaged with Lucinda, a man fucking her, a woman riding her face, and another couple sucking on her huge breasts. Everyone seemed to be having a very good time!

Rejuvenated by our swim, Bethany and I took a walk along the beach. As we walked farther away from the group we could hear birds and monkeys chattering in the trees. We found a deserted spot and sat down on our towel. We sat just looking at the ocean waves rolling in. Bethany sat between my legs; I wrapped my arms around her body, holding her just below her delightfully round breasts.

We sat soaking in the peace and beauty of the place. I nuzzled her neck. We expressed our joy at being together, knowing that this was far more than the vacation fling that she had first intended. I caressed her breasts and nipples and she wiggled her bottom against my rising erection. I held her firmly against me and dipped one hand down to caress her clitoris while I toyed with a nipple.

Bethany was pumping and moaning when she rose from my grasp and turned around. She pressed me flat against the beach as she straddled my hips and pressed her wet opening to my manhood. Then she sloowwwly sank down onto me, taking me into her an inch at a time. I moaned at the exquisite sensation!

As I looked into my little sister's face I could see the love and passion she had for me, and my heart swelled knowing that we each felt the same way. She remained still for several moments with my cock totally enveloped by her body. We each reveled in the joyous connection with each other.

She began to move. Our eyes were locked together. In my peripheral vision I could see her luscious breasts swaying with her movements. I knew that this was to be her show, and I was to participate by accepting whatever she chose to do.

Her hips moved forward and back, up and down. She rubbed her clitoris against my pubic bone on every stroke. Her inner muscles gripped my cock as she lifted herself on me. Her nipples were like diamond points. She was looking directly into my eyes and smiling. Then she began to toy with her own nipples.

Bethany pumped her hips more quickly as I watched her playing with her breasts and nipples. She tugged on her nipples, pulling them out away from her body, and then twisting the distended nubs. Her eyes were filled with passion as she held my eyes riveted to hers.

Her hips were pumping faster and more forcefully against me. Her inner muscles powerfully gripped and massaged my cock with every stroke. Her attack on her own nipples was becoming fierce as her hips flailed against me. "Cum for me! Fill me with your seed! I want to feel you erupting inside me, and I will cum too! CUM!"

And I did! I began to spray my semen into her core as she rode my cock. I could feel her vaginal contractions gripping me and I could see her abdomen undulating from her spasms. And I could see the love and joy that filled her as I poured myself into her depths. I filled her with my love and my soul.

My little sister relaxed onto my chest. The rosy blush of her orgasm covered her chest and neck. I kissed her and held her, my cock was firmly embedded deep inside her. We were one.

We lay together like that for a long time. We heard the distant call for lunch, but chose to stay right where we were. We were joined, we were one, and we were enveloped in a bubble of bliss that neither of us wanted to break. Finally, Bethany said, "I need to go pee." The spell was broken and I accompanied her to the edge of the jungle and each of us released our urine. We took a short swim before we returned to the group.

We chatted with some of our boat mates until it was time to return to the boat. When everyone was on board, the captain weighed anchor and we resumed our nude journey around the Caribbean. Soon dinner was served. Wine was flowing freely during dinner and afterwards. Many people appeared to indulged more heavily than normal. The sexual activities were much more adventurous and varied than the previous evenings.

There were numerous couples, three-somes and some four-somes. But the most daring was a group of six people working together! One woman was seeking her ultimate sexual experience with one man fucking her ass, another fucking her pussy, and a third man fucking her in the mouth! Added to that, two women would be sucking on her nipples and otherwise attempting to pleasure her.

Bethany watched as she told her men that none of them were to stop until all of the men had climaxed at least twice. A black man with the largest cock of all the men on the boat lay down on a bench. She positioned herself to allow him to insert his huge cock into her anus. It looked like that monster was going to split her wide open! Then she lay back and the second man inserted his long cock into her pussy. Her husband moved to her head and placed his cock on her lips.

She pulled her husband toward her as she sucked his cock into her mouth. The two women began to caress and then suck on her nipples. The men pumped into her vigorously and she was soon experiencing her first orgasm. One of the women reached down to toy with her clit and the woman's orgasms redoubled in intensity.

We watched as the woman experienced climax after climax. From time to time one man or another bellowed out his orgasm. By the time each of the men had climaxed twice, and one had climaxed three times, the woman was a limp dishrag, nearly unconscious. As the men retreated, semen dripped from both her pussy and her anus. She was even dribbling semen laced spittle from the corner of her mouth!

The others gathered around her until she began to revive. I heard her say, "God! That was amazing! It was even better than I had hoped!" Bethany and I returned to our cabin.