Sister - Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm SO HORNY after watching that! I want you to take me in every way you can! I am your sex slave for the rest of the night! (Actually, I am probably your sex slave for the rest of my life, but that's a different conversation!) TAKE ME AND MAKE ME YOURS!"

I had anticipated that I was going to be accompanied by a regular escort, rather than my sister, so I had included some restraining cuffs and straps in my bag. Bethany's eyes got big when I pulled them out and placed them on the bed. Of course, we were already naked, so I wrapped the cuffs around her wrists and attached the straps to the bed frame. I had her lie down in the center of the bed and I clipped the straps to her cuffs.

"I will never do anything that I believe will be harmful to you. Some things may be uncomfortable or even painful, but never harmful. If at any time you need to stop, say the word "Rumplestiltskin" and I will stop. Otherwise, anything is fair game. OK?"

Bethany nodded tentatively. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Anything! This is YOUR night!"

I put cuffs around her knees and pulled her legs up and wide. Then I cuffed her ankles and strapped them to the sides. Then I added a soft blindfold. I could see the nervousness in her.

I kissed her forehead and her cheeks, then I kissed her lips. I held her face and kissed her over and over. Then I began to kiss her neck and throat. I kissed her arms and along the sides of her breasts. She was already breathing heavily. I caressed her breasts, reveling in their soft, firmness. Then I suckled at her nipples, drawing one erect nipple into my mouth and feasting there for a long time before suckling at the other.

Bethany's legs were suspended in the air and I began to gently kiss the soft flesh of her thighs. I slowly worked my way up towards the apex of her thighs. Her hips were pumping and she was moaning. I licked her flooding pussy and flicked her clit. She was nearly beside herself with need. I pumped my fingers into her dripping pussy and flicked her clit. Her climax was so close that she was nearly vibrating with need.

I dipped my cock deep into her quaking pussy, and then returned to licking around her pussy lips and down to swirl my tongue around her anus. Bethany was begging for me to enter her. I slipped a finger through her sphincter and pumped it in and out. "DO ME!" she cried.

I inserted a second finger into her tight virgin ass and pumped them in and out. Then I pressed my engorged manhood to her anal sphincter and began rubbing her clitoris with my thumb. As her first climax roared through her, I pressed forward until the head of my cock popped through her tight rosebud. I continued to thumb her clit as I pressed forward, retreating and pressing forward again and again until I was buried balls deep in my little sister's virgin ass.

Bethany was riding orgasm after orgasm as I began to gently thrust into her tight ass. She was screaming out orgasm after orgasm as I filled her anus with my engorged cock while continuing to work on her clitoris. I pumped harder and harder into my little sister's ass as she screamed her assent. "FUCK MY LITTLE ASS! FUCK ME GOOD! MAKE EVERY PART OF ME YOURS! FILL ME WITH YOUR COCK! FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR CUM! GIVE IT TO ME!!!"

With encouragement like that it didn't take long until my balls were boiling and I was going to cum. One more stroke. Just another! I wanted this to last as long as possible. Then I began to jerk and spurt my semen into my little sister's virgin ass! Blast after blast, spray after spray, I pumped what seemed like gallons of my cum into her anus. My thumb was still caressing her clit and Bethany was still cumming and cumming and cumming!

I finally relaxed and released the clips holding her restraints. I rested beside her, curled up around her body with one arm and one leg draped protectively over her. I removed her blindfold and kissed Bethany deeply and completely. She had given herself completely to me, trusting me in whatever I might choose to do. It was a new level of trust and commitment and intimacy between us.

We relaxed and slept soundly. In the morning we discovered that she still had the velcro cuffs attached to her wrists and legs. She suggested that she could go to breakfast with them on, but I didn't want that.

She just smiled at me. Then she said, "You remember Barbara last night? I wonder what it would be like to be THAT FULL of cock? I don't really want any other man except you, I just wonder what that would be like."

"There might be a way for you to simulate that experience..." I said cryptically.

"OH?"

"There is something that we could try later, if you want..."

"Are you going to tell me what you are thinking about? Or are you going to make me wait and guess? I'm already getting wet just thinking about what you have in mind!" she whispered excitedly.

"If the anticipation is getting you that excited, then I think that I should wait to tell you!"

"You're SO BAD!" she said with a smile.

We ate breakfast with the others. Everyone was nude and no one seemed to care. One woman dripped some orange marmalade onto her breast by accident and her companion quickly licked and sucked it up, licking and sucking her entire breast, not just the point where the jam had landed. Soon other women had similar 'accidents' until couples around the table were sucking and nibbling on breasts all around the table.

Then one man dripped jam onto his penis, and a round of licking and cock sucking ensued. Soon there were sexual couplings of every kind spread around the decks of the sail boat. I led Bethany to an unoccupied area near the bow of the boat. She lay on her back and spread her arms and legs in a welcoming gesture. I immediately joined her, kissing her, and entered her body in a strong, smooth stroke.

As I entered her, our boat crashed through a wave driving me deeper than either of us had anticipated. We continued our love making, with about every other stroke being emphasized as the boat crashed through another wave. We tried this for a while, and then reversed our positions so that Bethany was on top. She mostly rested on me with my cock embedded within her, and every couple seconds her body was driven against mine as we crashed through another wave. It was an unusual experience and not wholly unpleasant, but it was clear that neither of us was likely to climax.

When we returned to the main deck, there were a few couples engaged in various sexual activities. We headed down to our cabin. After arriving there, Bethany asked, "What was your idea?"

I rummaged through my bag and pulled out a huge vibrating anal plug. Bethany's eyes got big. "You're thinking about sticking THAT up my ass???"

"You said that you wanted to experience a sense of fullness like Barbara had experienced last night! You saw the size of Derrick's monster cock, this isn't as big as that!"

"It was all theoretical before! Now I'm facing the reality of what I've asked!"

"You know that you don't have to do anything that you don't want to."

"I know. And I want this, I think?"

"We can use lots of lube. We can go slowly. I can try to get you extremely aroused. You can tell me to stop at any time..."

"You mean, like Rumplestiltskin?"

"Actually, that was a safe word for when I had you totally incapacitated. This would be different. All you need to do is say stop. Or wait. Or whatever you want. This is about you fulfilling a fantasy, so you are in complete control."

"I saw the ecstasy that Barbara had and I want to see what she experienced. I know that it will be intense, but I know that I can trust you completely. Find some lube... lots of lube!"

I coated my fingers with lubricant and inserted first one, then two, and finally three fingers, pumping them in and out of her recently virgin anus. Then I applied lots of lube to the anal plug. I pressed it against her anus and pressed it forward, stretching her anal sphincter more and more. I paused and pumped it in and out several times.

"God! That's BIG! How much more?"

I didn't want to say that it was only about halfway in, so I said, "Still got a little bit to go." I pressed the anal plug deeper and deeper into her wide stretched ass, pumping it in and out again and again, pressing deeper and deeper with every stroke.

Just as the plug passed its shoulder and settled into her ass, Bethany cried out, "OH! SHIT!!" But then she was able to relax a little bit. "God, that thing is BIG!!"

After a short pause, I asked, "Shall I turn on the vibrations?" I knew that this vibrator used two 'D' cell batteries and it would be very powerful. When she nodded, I turned it to its lowest setting.

The vibrator shook her to her core. "It's a good thing that I'm on the pill! That thing might shake an IUD right out of me!" After a couple minutes, Bethany lay on her back and lifted her arms to me. I went to her and embraced her. We kissed and kissed, and then we caressed each other, stroking and touching to inflame our passion.

Bethany spread her legs and reached down to pull my penis toward her. I pressed myself against her entrance, rubbing up and down to assure that adequate lubrication was spread along her vaginal lips. Then I pushed into her welcoming body. I paused for a moment, savoring her warmth and wetness. I also could feel the vibrations and pressure communicated through the thin membrane that separated her vagina from her anus.

"GOD! I'VE NEVER FELT THIS FILLED! I'M STRETCHED AND STRETCHED!"

I began to pump gently into Bethany. "THAT'S SO WONDERFUL!" she exclaimed. As I continued to pump myself into her, I reached around her and turned up the power of the vibrations. "OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO CUMMM!!"

I could feel her entire body shudder as an orgasm rippled through her. I continued to gently pump into her spasming depths, and then I turned up the power a little bit more. "OH GOD! OH GOD!! OH GOD!!!" She exclaimed as her body was gripped by orgasm after orgasm.

My cock was like a living vibrator deep inside her pussy as it transmitted the vibrations from the anal plug throughout her vagina and perineum. I pushed my vibrating cock deep inside her pussy again and again. Then I turned the vibrator up again. I guessed that it was now at about half power.

An elongated wail escaped Bethany's throat, "OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!" as I thrust deep into her spasming pussy again and again. While I had been trying to restrain myself, I could feel my own climax building. I turned the vibrator up a little bit more. Bethany's body was consumed with orgasm after orgasm, and her hips were flailing uncontrollably as I began to jerk and spurt my semen into her depths again and again and again. When I had nothing more to give, Bethany held me tightly against her.

Her orgasms showed no sign of abating as she held me against her flailing body. That, plus the powerful stimulation of her vibrating anal plug, had my own cock fully erect almost immediately. I began thrusting into her again, harder than before. And I reached around to turn up the vibrator power.

I drove my vibrating cock deep into her vibrating pussy harder and faster. I turned up the vibrator power once again; it had to be approaching full power. I was in a frenzy to cum again! I pounded my steel hard rod even harder and faster! My sweat was dripping and flying everywhere. I reached around her and turned the power to its maximum. The vibrations were beyond intense! I was driving my vibrating cock into her very core as fast and as hard as I could. I was a volcano rumbling with the need to erupt. The pressure was boiling within me, building higher and higher and higher! My thrusts were just a blur of motion. I was totally out of control!

Then it started! A rumbling deep within me! And the eruption blasted out of me, battering the door to Bethany's womb with lava hot semen exploding against her cervix. Blast after powerful blast shot into my little sister's core. I was consumed with the force of the eruption within me. I was a fire hose spraying her womb with a never-ending flood of my sperm. I was pumping and thrusting and jerking as I poured my essence into the depths of my little sister. And still I pumped even more into her. I pumped and jerked into her until there was nothing left.

I collapsed against Bethany's still convulsing body. I reached around and turned off the vibrator. I kissed and held my little sister. I promised her my love and affection forever, and I kissed her some more. Bethany was nearly comatose. She briefly opened her eyes and smiled at me before closing them again. I held her.

It was hours later when Bethany moved and said, "Do you think that you could get that thing out of my ass without surgery?"

I was SO HAPPY to hear her voice! While I 'thought' that everything was OK, hearing her voice, and her sense of humor, reassured me. "Let's see what I can do. It may stretch a little."

"Stretch a LITTLE? I MAY NEVER SHIT RIGHT AGAIN!!"

I grasped the base of her butt plug and pulled. "Bear down a little." I said.

"Having a baby might be easier than this!" She said, but the vibrator pulled free.

I placed it aside and took Bethany into my arms. "So, was it worth the effort? Was it everything you expected? Would you do it again?"

Bethany paused. "It was amazing! I think you know that I had so many orgasms, I came so hard, that I was nearly unconscious. I had no control of anything. I was dimly aware, but unable to do or control anything. I would never forgo that experience for anything and I wouldn't want to have experienced it with anyone else but you! But I'm not sure that I ever need to do it again. It was amazing, it was wonderful, I'm glad that I experienced it with you. But our normal sex is also wonderful and beautiful and affirming of our relationship. And I'm sure that experience will bind us together even more firmly. I love you, you know!"

"Yes, I know. And I love you too! I don't want ANYTHING to interfere with our relationship. Nothing!"

We lay in each other's arms until we heard the call for dinner. We had missed lunch!

When we arrived for dinner it was clear that our absence had been noted. There was much good natured teasing about what we could possibly have been doing for us to have missed the meal. Bethany and I simply assured everyone that it had been well worth the sacrifice. That brought hoots and calls for 'details', which we did NOT provide. But Bethany's erect nipples probably answered many questions.

Everyone sat around naked on the deck and drinking. Lucinda brought out her guitar and the cook showed that he had a very pleasant voice. They played and sang, everyone sang along on a few songs. Then we watched the stars overhead, seeing them like it is impossible almost anywhere on land.

Bethany and I returned to our cabin where we made sweet, gentle love before drifting off to sleep.

The last part of the week unfolded with us sharing our love and building a deeper and stronger committed relationship. We made love frequently, sometimes passionately, sometimes gently. At some point when we were especially randy, Bethany asked me to fuck her. I paused and said that I would 'make love' with her any time, any place, in any manner that she would like. But I would never simply fuck her. I explained that every time we had sex was an expression of our love for each other, whether a wild carnal joining or a gentle coupling. Every time would also be an expression of our love for each other. It would never be an animal coupling for only sexual gratification.

Bethany had tears streaming down her cheeks as I finished my comments. But the tenor had changed, and we made sweet gentle love. Then she sucked on my cock until I was hard again and she rode me passionately until she erupted in a powerful orgasm. I rolled her backwards and finished by thrusting into her spasming pussy until I poured myself into her again.

By the end of the week, everyone had a wonderful, all-over tan. Before we reached sight of land, everyone hugged and kissed and promised to stay in touch. Of course, few actually would. Then we returned to our cabins and put on clothes for the first time in seven days! It felt weird!

Bethany and I held hands as we walked through the airport and headed to our gate. We were starting a new life together, one that would have multiple problems and challenges. But we had forged a powerful bond, and we would face those challenges together.

To be continued...