Sister Finally Gets Boobs Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister comes home from college to stay, and cause trouble.
2.4k words
3.29
81.3k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vaneliki
vaneliki
64 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Tom laid tired and weary on his leather couch watching the tv. It had been such a long day at the call centre. At 21 with a Bachelor of Engineering, he never thought he'd find himself slaving away guiding people through the appropriate course of action for each of their complaints about UniFone.

UniFone aka Universal Phone, yes, they spelt it with an F in the name, was a reasonably new telecommunications company springing up out of nowhere in 2011. Despite their latest phone the 350i hitting second most bought phone of 2018, 2019 had started out as the year all the problems of the phone had begun to be realised by the customers.

Tom was now spending his days at work using every dirty trick his training had instructed him to do to make the filing of complaint a long drawn out process in which a refund seemed impossible for the customer. Making it seem like throwing the phone away and getting a new one was a more favourable outcome was the aim of the game. Unifone didn't care, they already had their customer's money from the purchase and their next phone was out soon promising even more amazing features. And the cycle would start over again.

The episode of Game of Thrones ended and as the credits rolled Tom found himself drifting further and further off to sleep.

Tom's phone buzzed.

Tom stirred.

Tom's phone buzzed again.

Tom's eyes slowly opened, and he glanced over at his phone as it flashed one new message.

Tom reached for it and typed his passcode into the phone. The message opened.

"Hey Bro, so I just got off the phone with mom and due to the renovations after that bathroom pipe burst, I can't stay at hers for the spring break. So, I was hoping I could stay at yours instead.

Pweeeeeease xxx"

It was Sarah, Tom's sister, 19 this year and studying sociology at the university two states away. Four train trips would take her from the Uni to Tom's house and there were so many of her friends living between them. Why his place instead?

Tom groaned as he had to say yes to his nerdy little sister making a mess of his apartment as to say no would mean he would never hear the end of it from Mom.

"Sure, when will you be here?"

Tom replied and sighed after hitting send.

He placed his hand on his forehead as he placed the phone back on the floor. Just another worry.

"Wednesday,

Around lunch time"

Sarah replied.

So, in three days, he would be looking after his sister again. Greeeeaaaat Tom thought.

"See you then" he finally replied.

Sarah sent him a love heart and kissing emoji.

Tom closed his phone and placed it back on the floor and went to sleep.

Wednesday:

Tom took the day off calling in sick to help Sarah get all set when she finally got here.

Jackie, Tom's boss at the call centre asked for a doctor's certificate and said he would still receive disciplinary action for not giving more notice... of being sick.

Tom rolled his eyes and punched the kitchen table when he hung up the phone. Unifone was most likely going to put him on notice or straight up fire him just or this inconvenience as there were thousands of young college grads just like him needing work and there weren't many jobs to go around.

There was finally a knock at the door.

Tom strolled from the kitchen to the front door and opened it.

"Hiiiiii" his sister greeted, holding her bags at the doorstep.

Tom was taken aback.

Last time he saw Sarah was almost 12 months ago at the Christmas family gathering before she went back to college.

Back then she was a small framed, thin, nerdy, geeky girl. This was a completely different person.

Though still small framed, her hair was no longer long goth black. Light brown now with skin no longer pale, but tan. She filled out too, long thick legs, shapely hips a perfect firm looking ass and...

Boobs...

Sarah had boobs now???

Tom quacked at the sight of them.

Sarah had never had boobs, not like this. She had barely a B cup last time they had seen each other.

Now her crop top was straining against her 40DD breast flesh now.

She must have had surgery. Does Mom know? They can't be natural. Even with her shapely hips, she was still small in stature they couldn't have grown to that size in a year.

"Aren't you going to say hello?" Sarah said catching him staring. She looked down at her cleavage and giggled.

"Hey sis." Tom finally managed to reply, "Sorry it's been a long day."

Sarah giggled.

"Well I only have these four bags" She said looking at her luggage.

Tom grabbed two bags and led her inside to the living room.

"I only have the one bedroom so you're going to have to sleep here." Tom said dropping her bags in front of the couch.

"Oh." Sarah said sighing in disappointment, "Mom said your place was bigger than this."

"She did?" Tom replied giving her a quizzical look. "Well it's not, she knows it's only tiny here she's been a few times now."

"She has?" Sarah asked, then smirked. "Ok then I'll just make do."

Dropping her bags in front of the couch she started packing and Tom walked out and went to the bathroom.

"Oh, my fucking god." Tom thought realising the massive erection he had from his sister's body. He needed to get rid of it or Sarah was going to see it and he was not having that conversation.

Walking into the bathroom. Tom shut the door and locked it. He listened out and heard Sarah still unpacking.

He opened the first bathroom draw and took a few drops of hand moisturizer in his hand and then with the other dropped his pants.

He needed to make this quick.

Tom imagined his sister's perfect little ass grinding on him sliding up and down his cock through his pants.

"Come on daddy, I need your cum." She said in an innocent little voice.

Tom imagined pulling his pants down and unloading inside her and watching her eyes roll back as he filled her full of his seed.

Her small frame feeling like it would burst from the sheer amount of his load.

She whimpered, "Oh daddy that's too much, I'm gonna, I'm gonna..." She squeaked.

"Well maybe you shouldn't be such a brat." Tom growled and kept pumping her full of him.

Sarah collapse onto Tom and Tom pushed her off. Rolling onto her back Sarah instinctively crossed her legs, keeping her full of him.

"Uhhhhh." She winced feeling finally full of what she needed. Holding her legs crossed over with her hands.

"Mmmmm That's good." Tom thought feeling his cock start to get hard with these thoughts as he rubbed the moisturizer all over his cock, grasped it and began stroking it. Getting fast as he realised how quick this was going to need to be.

His imagination hit him with another vision.

Sarah was getting a glass of milk in her little pink panties and white singlet when Tom snuck up behind her and wrapped his arm around her neck. Clutching his hands together he flexed his bicep and squeezed it into Sarah's neck.

"Uhhhhh." Sarah silently whimpered as her hands grabbed at his arms before going lifeless in a few seconds. Sarah went limp her eyes rolling back as Tom choked her out. Tom wrapped his arms around her stomach and lifted her up carrying her to the bedroom quietly.

He threw her onto the bed, hearing her whimper from the impact. She lay still, unconscious and warm.

Tom peeled down her panties and pulled up her top revealing her perfect round breasts and her little pale shaved pussy. A beautiful little slit between two light pinkish lips.

Tom tapped Sarah on the cheek, and she stirred moaning as her head lolled side to side. Her eyes finally opened and looked up at Tom.

Tom's cock slowly parted her sweet, delicate lady lips and stretch her the way she needed to be. Sarah's eyes narrowed and she lay back moaning little by little. Feeling the lovely pleasure of being stretched fill her body from her pussy outwards.

"Oh, oh yeah!" Sarah whimpered as Tom began pumping her faster and harder.

She grasped the sheets scrunching them in her hands in this ecstacy ambush. Her back arched, her breasts gloriously falling towards her face. Tom slammed harder into her.

Sarah began gasping as Tom's cock massaged her g-spot faster and faster with each slam from his raw power. Her gasping grew louder, her arousal hitting a high it hadn't seen in a long time, and before a scream could escape Tom's hand shot out and around her neck. Gripping it he silenced her oncoming scream.

Sarah wrapped her legs around Tom as she felt her pussy getting tighter and tighter around Tom's meat as she began to clamp down on him. She felt her body tense up and knew her orgasm was building and might take her any minute now.

Sarah's gasps and whimpers grew louder.

"Uhhhhhhh." She began to cry out. Tom tightened his grip around her neck. Sarah's face began to turn red and her escaping scream falling silent and Mom in the next room had no clue what her son was capable of.

Tom's cock began to pulse inside his sister's tight little pussy as his balls raised ready to blow. Tom tightened his grip around Sarah's neck, her eyes rolling back, her mouth dropped opened as a long scream was silenced by Tom's grip as Sarah felt her pussy camp down hard on Tom's cock strangling it inside her.

Sarah's body writhed under him, then she gave in. Loving every moment of her brother's sweet invasion.

Sarah's face, now blue, clenched hard as wave after wave of intense orgasm raced through her whole body. Her legs shook struggling to keep a hold of Tom. All the hairs stood up on the back of her neck as her body gave one final clinch and the roller coaster came to a climax as her whole body freaked out and she felt left weak by her body's betrayal.

Tom let go of her neck, sending her head back onto the pillow.

"I'm going to cum on those perfect breasts." He whispered.

Sarah gasped for breath her breasts bouncing as she slowly got back her breath.

"Whaaaa." She managed to get out panting. "Oh no no no" she whispered as Tom slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy.

Sarah tried to push his cock away from her tits, but Tom's hand shot to her neck and squeezed it tight with a hard grip.

Sarah felt no air in her lungs and her eyes rolled back as she tried to grab at Tom's arm his cock aiming at her tits.

Tom exploded all over her breasts, rope after rope of white hot cum covered her nipple, in between her tits, on the bottom of each breast, which Tom was particularly proud of. His cum running up her chest as goose bumps began to appear on them as Sarah face began turning blue. Load after load spilt across her, Sarah felt a darker side of her enjoy every drop of her brother's cum being spilt onto her breasts, revelling in the sin of it, a side of her she would never tell anyone about.

Tom let go of Sarah's neck and her head lay back on the pillow. Sarah gasped for breath weakly, too weak to move and slowly drifted into unconsciousness as colour returned to her face.

Tom pulled her top back down and her panties back up. Putting his pants back on Tom walked out of his room leaving her to sleep.

Tom felt his cock pulsing at these thoughts. He had let his imagination run wild as he jerked off this inconvenient erection his sister gave him.

He began hearing his mom in his ear.

"Sweetheart you're ready, let go, let go..." Mom whispered in his ear "That's it sweetie, I'm going to count from ten and you're going to cum for mommy at zero."

Tom nodded to the imaginary image of his mother standing behind him gripping his cock.

"10," Mom whispered, her lovely pale white D cups bouncing with each stroke.

To groaned, "Fuck Mom..."

"9," Mom whispered, her fleshy plump ass shaking as her strokes got faster.

"8,"Mom whispered, her other hand cupping Tom's balls massaging them for a bigger load.

"7, oooooh hold on darlin'," Mom whispered as she felt Tom's cock pulse. She squeezed his ball and released them when Tom was able to get a handle on the pulsing.

"6," Mom whispered, smiling a sweet innocent mommy smile as she milked her son for his sweet seed.

"5," Mom whispered, sinking her other hand's fingers as she jerked him inside her pussy and let some of her wetness flow all over them. She had plenty from thinking about her recent mother son adventures. Taking those fingers out she wrapped them around his cock giving it a special mommy lube.

"4," Mom whispered her hand sliding much faster now up and down Tom's sweet meat.

"Uhhhhhh Mom...Oh god... I'm gonna -" Tom began.

Mom tightened her gripping hand on Tom's cock, strangling it.

"Hold on Sweetie." She whispered.

"Ahhhhh." Tom sighed.

"3," Mom whispered slapping Tom's balls.

Tom cried out in pain, a pain that threatened to make him finish that second.

"2," Mom whispered...

"Oh no no no Mom I'm gonna." Tom moaned.

"1," Mom whispered, and there was nothing Tom could do.

Tom exploded his load into the tissue he held in front of his cock with the other hand catching any evidence of his crime.

The imaginary image of his mom disappeared as Tom blow loads into the tissue each load straining his cock and sending shivers up his spine. His whole body relaxed as several more load took away all the stress of life. Several more flowed out to send him to bliss.

Tom panted, his balls tight.

"Uhhhh." He said letting out a sigh. As the last drop of cum left him Tom took a moment to get his bearings as his Mom winked at him in the bathroom mirror and Tom flushed the tissue down the toilet.

Pulling his pants back up he felt relaxed and ready to deal with his little sister without fear of embarrassment from any unwanted...and uncontrollable reactions.

vaneliki
vaneliki
64 Followers