All Comments on 'Sister Finds Brother in the Fog'

by earnie65

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lisasmurflisasmurfabout 15 years ago
good storie line

I like it .BUTT felt it was a little long winded on some of it, BUT i also felt I was in SF I've been there many time.

Knew where and what they saw. the sex was short. Would love to see PART2 even has the old women said they need to get married but lots of sex before they married

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
Good content...

But, I do think the style of the commentary was a bit stilted. Perhaps English is not your first language, but I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So good ;so different .

It has to be a true story simply because it was filled with love . There is no more to tell other than whether or not they spent their lives together or woth someone else .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More please

I really enjoy reading this story. It is great. Please write a second chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

So good ;so different .

It has to be a true story simply because it was filled with love . There is no more to tell other than whether or not they spent their lives together or woth someone else .

i agree to above comment. very good. just make it 'they live happily ever after '

;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Brother taking sister's virginity is the greatest event in the universe."

This is a fabulous story by a gifted writer. Ernie65's descriptions of a big brother fucking his kid sister are so incisive and loving that I have to believe that the author has actually stuck his hard young cock up his sister's cute little coochie and blown his brotherly balls up his own sister's sweet little twat. Take the quote in the title above. That's Meru talking, but I bet ernie feels exactly the same way, and it's true. When a big brother busts his baby sister's cherry, he's doing the official job of every big brother. Look, a girl's got to get her cherry busted sooner or later, and and the big stiff cock to do that is her own brother's cock. The first blast of creamy sperm up a sister's cunt should be her own brother's sperm. Just like in this great story, it's Noel's semen that's the first to be sprayed up between his sister's legs and that paints the walls of her little cunt a nice thick milky white. Meru just speaks the truth when she says, "There is an extra dimension to having a brother for lover that is indescribable." There sure is. A brother and sister share the same genes (except for one very important gene), they grow up together catching exciting glimpses of what each has between their legs that's "different." A girl like Meru sees her big brother's meaty prick, a boy like Noel sees his little sister's adorable little cunt. Noel's prick gets hard around his sister, Meru's cunt gets wet around her big brother. It's the most natural thing in the world. Noel introduces his big fat cock up his sister's "little vagina" as she says, and gives her a hot incestuous fuck, the best fuck of her life. Finally, Noel unloads his brotherly balls and shoots his sister a huge twatful of his brotherly semen. And he'll be doing it over and over again, till he fucks a baby up his own sister's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yolo

Motherfucking usa bithces only the uk can compete

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Very good story

Hope they can be together as a couple and make a life in their new homeland.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous