Sister from Bicester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned. My hand went to her shoulder as tears suddenly poured from her beautiful eyes.

"My God, Mandy! A Mohammedan?"

"Yes. He was beastly. He told me I was ugly and worthless and good for nothing else. He hurt me. He damaged my hip. That's why I have that slight limp you may have noticed. Rheumatoid arthritis, too, because of that. He told me that he would destroy my body and my life and that he would haunt my dreams for ever!"

She threw her arms around me, weeping and sobbing. Tears instantly stung my eyes as well. I held her as tightly as I could, my hands running all over her back as I kissed away her tears.

"Shhhh," I whispered soothingly. "Shhhh. It's OK, darling. It's OK. I'm here. It's all right."

"It's nearly 30 years later," she sobbed, "and I still think about it. I still dream about it! Oh, God, Tommy!"

"It's OK, Mandy, my love. It's OK. Let it out. Let it go. I will protect you. No one will ever hurt you again. I promise."

And looking up at the rising moon, I made a silent vow to God Himself that no one indeed would ever hurt my beloved Mandy, ever.

She drew apart from me and gazed into my eyes.

"You really are my knight in shining armour, aren't you?"

I smiled.

"Yes, my love. I am."

I kissed her forehead and held her close to me once more. Presently we picked up the basket and all its accoutrements and headed back to the house.

***

That night, I was awakened by a sound.

I could hear thrashing about, as if someone were tossing and turning violently, beating Amanda's bed with fists.

I sat bolt upright in bed.

"No! Noooo! Get off me! Get off of me! Aaaaah!"

Dear God, I thought. She's having a nightmare.

I leapt out of bed and ran down the hall. I burst into my sister's dimly lit room to find her writhing about, looking for all the world as if she were fending off some unseen attacker.

"No! Noooo! Stop it! Stop it!"

I slid on to the bed beside her, wrapping my arms round her, pressing her body to mine.

"Mandy! Mandy, it's me! Darling you're having a nightmare! Wake up! Wake up, baby, wake up! It's OK! It's OK! You're with me!"

"No! It's----it's----you're----I, I...Tommy? Tommy!"

And with that, she opened her eyes. The look of terror fled from her sweet face, replaced by a look of relief, a look of the rescued and immensely grateful.

"Yes, baby. It's all right. Your Tommy is here now. It's OK."

I rubbed her back and shoulders and kissed her cheeks and neck.

"It's OK, princess. Everything is all right."

She squeezed me more tightly.

"Oh, Tommy! Oh, Tommy, thank God! It was...it was awful!"

I laid her back slowly on the bed, letting her head and neck relax and gently find her pillow. The bed was enormous, and I easily slid beneath the covers, snuggling up beside of her. Placing my tousled head upon a corresponding pillow, I held her close and gazed deeply into her eyes. She was bathed in a light sweat and still breathing heavily.

"Oh, my love," I whispered, as I kissed her forehead and her cheeks again. "Here, let me get you some water."

I slid easily out of bed again and retrieved a glass of water from her bathroom.

"Here. Sit up and drink this."

She did so, and I couldn't help noticing how fetching she looked. Her négligé was pasted to her trembling body, and I could easily see her heaving breasts. I offered her some Kleenex from the nightstand, which she took.

"Thank you," she said, dabbing her eyes. "Well, big brother, now you've seen me at my worst."

"Nonsense," I replied, holding her close.

We were now propped up in bed upon thick pillows. I whispered soothing words into Amanda's ear as I stroked her hair. In moments, she had calmed down.

Eventually, she turned to me and smiled slightly as she said:

"Tell me a story, Professor."

I chuckled.

"A bedtime story?"

"Mmmm...Yes."

I thought for a moment.

"Well, once upon a time, there was a lonely writer who discovered that he had a long-lost sister, some 4,000 miles away. She came to see him, and it was love at first sight. He quickly realised that she was the love of his life and that he couldn't live without her."

I kissed her cheek again, and she turned to me, her face aglow now in the dim lamplight.

"Tommy," she said softly, "do you mean that?"

I didn't hesitate. I looked straight into those angelic eyes and said:

"Yes, my love. With all my heart. Without reservation. Mandy, I'm crazy about you. I think you're wonderful. You're marvellous...a goddess of goodness and purity. You are a living saint."

She blushed.

"Oh, Tommy..."

I took both her hands in mine as I gazed into her eyes.

"Amanda Claire Renn," I said, calling her by her true name and emphasising it, "thou art the queen of mine heart, and I love thee. Not only as a man loves his wife do I love thee but also as a brother his sister: with the kind of pure love that lasts for ever. As Robert Browning said, 'Grow old along with me!'"

She sniffled, her eyes moist.

"'The best is yet to be,'" she replied.

"Mandy, you can make me the happiest man on earth. Incest it may be, but I don't care. And I don't think you do either...I...I can't stop thinking about you, little sister. My very dearest one, my newfound treasure, princess of my soul, my other self, God's brightest angel...will you marry me?"

Her sparkling eyes lit up, and her smile burst forth into the widest grin.

"Yes, Tommy! Yes! Yes, I will! O my knight in shining armour!"

"My angel. Oh, Mandy!"

And we leaned into each other and kissed at last. My tongue found hers, and we wrestled joyously for a full minute. Her arms found my back and shoulders and mine, hers. We wrapped ourselves in each other. My hardness pressed against her lower abdomen.

"No one needs to know," I said quietly, when at last I drew away from her. "We'll have the same name, and the true nature of our arrangement will be our secret. Ours alone. Our own private world, Mandy."

"You're a good kisser, big brother," she replied, gazing into my eyes. "And it seems you've thought of everything."

I kissed her again, revelling in her heat and her delicious mouth.

"I'll sell the house. I'll move to England to be with you. I'll never come back!"

She laughed.

"Yes. I believe you! I think we can do this."

Again we kissed. I trailed fire down her throat, her neck and her shoulders.

"Oooh, yes! Right there. Oh, how did you know? That spot----oh, Tommy! Yes!"

Suddenly she drew away from me, a strand of saliva connecting our mouths. She said nothing but slowly drew her silken garment down from her shoulders. At last I beheld her breasts, and they were beautiful; neither too small, nor too big; just perfect. And her nipples were erect with her great desire.

"Tommy," she whispered.

"Oh, Mandy."

And I fell upon her breasts like a man possessed, suckling one nipple as I pulled the other. We lay back upon the pillows, Amanda's eyes closed in ecstasy.

"Oh, God. So sensitive. Tommy, you're gonna make me cum. You're gonna make me cum, Tommy! Oh, don't stop. Don't stop! Yes! Ah, Tommy! Yes, yes, yes!"

At the same time, beneath the sheets, my hand had found her sex. My fingers caressed her vulva and moved back and forth across her clitoris. She was soaking wet. I kissed her again quite ferociously, and she moaned into my mouth as I inserted a finger inside of her. And all the while I suckled her breasts, licking and sucking, sucking and licking, laving them both with my tongue.

She shuddered, letting out another yelp of ecstasy.

"Oh, baby," she said, her eyes locked upon mine. "That was----that was----"

"I know, my love. I am here to please you. For this I was born."

"Let me please you, my prince."

And she suddenly cast the covers aside and pulled my underwear from me, nearly tearing it in the process. She grabbed my tumescent phallus and stroked it up and down. In a second, I was inside her warm, wonderful mouth.

"Oh, Mandy. Oh, God!"

Her hair caressed my upper thighs as she moved up and down upon my hard cock. I thought I might climax in seconds.

"Wait," I moaned. "I wanna lick your pussy, baby; your sanctum sanctorum. I wanna make you cum again."

"No," she said. "Later. Right now, I need you inside of me, big brother."

And with that she tossed both her panties and her nightgown to the floor and got astride me. In a split-second, I was inside of her----my sweet baby sister----at long last.

"Ahhhh! Tommy!"

"Oh, Mandy darling!"

"Yes, baby, yes! Fuck me! Take me! I'm yours! Fuck your sister, Tommy! Fuck your baby sister hard!"

Hot. Wet. Wonderful. Heaven on earth. My angel was mine at last.

Up and down and back and forth, she rode me. I reached up and fondled her breasts repeatedly. She moved down and lashed my face with her hair, and I drew her closer, sucking her breasts again and again. And she came again and then again, each time shouting out my name. Sweat covered us both, and I wasn't sure whether I was fucking her or she was fucking me.

At last she moved off of me.

"Wait," she said. "I want you on top of me."

"Oh, honey. Any time!"

We switched positions in a second, and I slid easily back inside of her. Our hands clasped, locked to-gether as I held her pinned to the bed. I pounded into her, back and forth, back and forth, in and out, in and out, like the piston of some finely tuned machine. My sister's vagina was sopping wet, and I knew I was close.

"Oh, Mandy. Oh, Mandy baby. I'm gonna cum. You're gonna make me cum!"

"Do it to me, big brother. Shoot your load up inside your baby sister. Do it for me. Do it to me, Tommy! Cum for me!"

"Oh, Mandy. Mandy...Mandy...I'm----yes! Yes, Mandy! Mandy! Mandeeeee! Aaahhhhhh!"

And I was released at last. Four enormous ropes of hot cum shot up into my sister, bathing her womb.

"Oh, Tommy," she murmured, as I collapsed on top of her.

"Oh, darling," I whispered. "I love you!"

"I love you, too, baby!" she replied, and we kissed each other passionately.

We were up until dawn. Thrice more we made love, each time seemingly better than the last. We knew we were made for each other and that nothing could keep us apart.

At last, sleep was close to finding us. Amanda's radiant face, glowing with that freshly fucked look, was the last thing I beheld before passing out. In peace, we were entwined, joined as one----one flesh, one soul in two bodies----arm in arm, heart to heart. And we both knew we would be this way for ever.

"Tommy. My brother. My prince," she whispered.

"Mandy," I replied softly. "My sister. My princess."

***

Three months later in Bicester, Amanda came running down the stairs of our Georgian pile. Her face was glowing.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, Tommy. I really am fertile as a rabbit, you know, even at my age. The test doesn't lie! And the answer is 'yes'! We're having a baby!"

"Ah, sis!" I exclaimed. "That's wonderful! Oh, Mandy baby! You've made me so happy!"

Rough calculations raced through my ecstatic mind. Not impossible at her age, and here was the proof. I had fears about her health, but those were bridges I'd need to burn when I got there. As she was only my half-sister, she was genetically more like a cousin, and that would bode well for our child.

I collapsed upon the couch. I ran a hand through my hair, looking up and saying silent thanks to God. My sister, now also my wife and soon to be a mother again, plopped down atop my lap. We wrapped our arms round each other and kissed passionately.

"I think, Mrs Renn," I began, "that this calls for some champagne."

"For you maybe, big boy," she replied. "But not for me. I think I'll just watch you. I won't be having anything like that for a long time!"

We both burst into laughter. She leaned into me, and we rubbed our noses, Eskimo style. She grinned at me, her cheeks positively aflame with joy, and then we kissed, our lips coming to-gether softly and gently.

"I love you, Tommy."
"I love you more, Mandy."

And we lived happily ever after.

----------------------------THE END----------------------------