Sister/Genie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think hotels did that anymore," Jaya said.

"I do not think they do, Mistress, but one of the clerks working downstairs is a fan of...espionage stories, and the idea of a secret guest at the hotel interested them."

"So...wait...you spoke to them?" Jaya asked.

"No, that is merely the reasoning my powers influenced. I will warn you mistress, trying to detail how my powers work often gets confusing, even for me. I know the details in case you need more information, but the masters who tried to trace the workings of each wish they made often became confused and paranoid. One went crazy."

"Well, I was already halfway there yesterday," Jaya said, "I wish we had money to get something to eat."

There was a pregnant pause in the room.

"Um...mistress...?"

"Shit! Um...how rough would that be for you?"

The genie shrugged. "It could be worse. The power required is not a small amount, but since maintaining energy and health is tied to sex it is not as bad as if, say, you wished me to simply make food appear in the room."

"What if I did that but the food was all oysters, banannas, and strawberries with dipping chocolate?" Jaya said teasingly.

Genie turned a darkly seductive look at her, "You'd have to let me use them, mistress."

Jaya shuddered and felt her pussy clench, "God how can you do that?"

"Sex genie, Mistress."

"You must literally kill men; their blood probably makes a vacuum in their brain when it rushes to their cock," Jaya said, "All right, I wish for enough money to eat downstairs in the hotel bar."

Several bills appeared on the table, all twenties. The stack was large. Jaya shrugged and gathered them, then realized she had no purse or even a wallet to hold them. Smiling mischievously at the genie, she unbuttoned the top couple of buttons on her shirt and tucked the bills in her bra. They proceeded downstairs.

The bar was fairly crowded; most of the clientele appeared to be high-powered business folk either taking a late lunch or having knocked off for the day. Jaya normally would have balked at the prices on the menu but realized the large stack of bills in her chest was that size for a reason; the genie wouldn't have simply manifested extra cash for security. They both ordered hearty meals (she wasn't sure if the genie was as hungry as she was or was just following her lead) and some fruity drinks to go with them. Those items immediately put their bill up near $100.

They didn't speak for much of the meal and Jaya was lost in thought, trying to figure out what her next move was. Her life was effectively over, as far as her identity and career; however Lincoln interpreted what happened earlier, at best he was going to think she was crazy and invited some random escort or whatever into the restricted areas of the museum. At worst, he was the reason she was now a wanted criminal. She didn't really blame him, and even thought she knew the law and some people probably wouldn't agree, she considered the incident at the museum payback for his constant harassment. As far as she was concerned, they were even.

I've got an actual, working, real-life genie here. I should be able to set myself up easy. Except all of the wishes have to be about sex. I suppose I could become a porn star.

"Mistress?" Genie asked, sounding panicked.

"What is it?"

"Are there law enforcement officers in here?" she asked.

Jaya tensed and managed to look around slowly rather than whipping her head around at full speed the way her instincts told her to. She obviously wasn't an expert at detecting even plain-clothes officers, to say nothing of ones that might be undercover, but everyone around seemed dressed in "upscale professional" garb that would be too delicate or too restrictive for police work.

"I don't think so," she told the genie, "Why, did you notice something?"

The genie seemed to relax, "Oh good. In that case I believe we will soon be propositioned."

Jaya looked around again. Several guys or groups of guys were definitely looking in their direction, though Jaya thought genie was a little off base.

"You are going to be propositioned," she corrected the genie, "I'm probably going to be peeled off by a wingman unless they're really cocky and think they can get both of us at once."

"Wingman?" the genie asked.

"One of their friends. Women in public are usually in pairs or groups. Guys who go after a girl bring another guy along so he can distract her friends and get the girl alone."

"Sound tactics," the genie said, "And I believe you are correct. Do you want me to sleep with them?" the genie asked.

"Do...do you want to?" Jaya asked.

"You are in charge, Mistress, you dictate my desires."

Jaya sighed, "I was trying to tell you this in the room, I don't want it to work like that. You clearly have your own needs and wants. What do you want to do? I don't know if you're...I don't know...hornier than normal because you're a sex genie or something. Do you need to have sex every day? Do you want to sleep with one of the guys? Do you want to have a gangbang?"

"I..." the genie started then trailed off, "I am sorry Mistress, as I said your approach is unusual for me. I would enjoy sex with one or more of them. I am...always in a low state of arousal most of the time, for obvious reasons. That can get distracting after an extended period without attention, unless I am in my vessel. But we were recently together, Mistress, so I am not particularly distracted."

"So just tell me that next time," Jaya said.

"I am sorry Mistress. Would you like to punish me?"

"God no! How can you ask me that when I just..." Jaya trailed off and sighed. "What even would that be? I mean, you can't feel pain, right?"

The genie looked surprised. "Of course I can, Mistress."

Jaya was surprised. "Wait, why? Or...do you mean it gets you off? Like you're a masochist?" Jaya asked quietly.

"No Mistress. There are techniques that blend pain and pleasure, of course, but I am capable of feeling pain just as you are, and it is not enjoyable. Remember, Mistress, you are very unusual compared to my other masters. Most of them would not hesitate to have me flogged or whipped. And of course, some of them also...took pleasure in inflicting pain."

"You don't...need that, do you? You won't feel guilty if you aren't punished or something?" Jaya asked, worried if she was dealing with a genie that had psychological trauma on top of everything else.

"No Mistress. As I said it is just...something most masters expected."

"Hey ladies, how are you this afternoon?"

The speaker was a tall younger man in a well-tailored suit, though his beard looked somewhat wild and he had loose curly black hair to match. Jaya's first impression was of a rocker who'd decided to go out in a suit for some reason. The shape of the suit said he probably had a slightly better build than many rockers, but Jaya wasn't tempted at that point.

"We're fine, thank you," she said.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked, and Jaya noticed though he seemed to be offering it to both of them, his attention was definitely more on the genie. Of course, if the genie turned too quickly she was likely to flash the bar with the halter she had on.

"I'm sorry," Jaya said to him, "we're here together, if you know what I mean."

"Ah," he said, and Jaya had to give him credit because he seemed to pick up on the subtle hint faster than she would have guessed, "Well have a pleasant date."

He walked away but Jaya followed him with her eyes until he rejoined a small group of other young men at the bar. They seemed to be pestering him for information and she suspected he was the "scout" for their group.

"I wish I could hear what they were saying," Jaya said.

"Um, Mistress?"

"Oh, shit I did it again...wait, can you do that?" Jaya asked.

The genie nodded. "Permanently or just for right now?"

"What do you mean permanently?" Jaya asked.

"Well, I could either make that group of men easier for you to hear, or I could make your hearing good enough to make out what they're saying."

Jaya thought it might backfire but she said, "Give me the bionic ears."

Suddenly the bar got a lot louder. Jaya winced as the noise overwhelmed her, but she found if she focused she could hear the group she wanted to.

"I want to go try it out," one of the other guys said.

"Dude, drop it," their initial visitor said, "How would you feel if you were out on a date and some guy kept coming back to your table bothering you?"

"Well I mean what if they're bi or something, and they're looking for something extra just for tonight? Can't hurt to ask."

"Says someone who's clearly never been kicked in the balls by an angry lesbian," one of the other guys said, causing the rest to break out into chuckles.

"Cliff, just drop it dude. It's early, there'll be a lot more hotties in here tonight," their propositioner said.

"Aw screw you Rich. I know you could convince one of them to go home with you and you never do. And you don't share."

The man Rich, now sounding a little less congenial, replied, "First off, if I convinced a girl to hang out with me, how eager do you think she'd be to hang out with someone else, especially if I just dropped them unsuspecting? Second, I live with my girlfriend, remember? Don't need to pick up strange when you've got a dime piece waiting at home for you."

"Man why even come out then?" Cliff asked.

"I'm hoping to get one of you guys drunk so you'll promise me a job after I graduate," Rich replied, getting a chuckle from the gathered crowd.

Another of them who hadn't identified himself spoke up and said, "Cliff, you just gotta do what the rich bastards do; pay some chick a salary to be your live-in slut."

"Bullshit," another of them said.

"No I swear," the original speaker said, "It's the sugar-daddy thing. They pay these hot women a salary or whatever, and they're like a personal escort. Except it's not just for sex, and they don't always live with them, maybe they just spend a weekend or whatever. But they're sort of like rented girlfriends. And all of 'em are smoking hot."

"How do you guarantee that?" Cliff asked.

"Well I mean these guys are super loaded, right? We're talking they pay these chicks something like ten grand a month plus clothes and shit. They can afford to shop around, can't they?"

As the man talked, metaphorical wheels were spinning in Jaya's head. She only had the beginnings of a plan, but more pieces of it were filling in all the time.

"Genie...actually what is your name?"

"I do not have one, Mistress," the genie replied.

"Okay, fine, we'll work on that in a bit. A bunch of wishes. I want the tab for the guys over there covered for the evening. Cliff and the guy that was talking just now are going to score with a hot woman tonight. Nothing that will break up a relationship or something, I think Cliff in particular would hit on the wrong woman. Just, if they go after an eligible single, they're set. And Rich...I don't know. Rich is going to get the courage to suggest a fantasy to his girlfriend and she's gonna go for it tonight. And...oh what the hell. Follow my lead."

Jaya fished the money out of her top, got up, and felt the genie follow behind her. She walked over to the group of men she'd been eavesdropping on. Cliff apparently had the best "hottie radar" as he noticed them first and started shushing his companions. When she got to their small standing table she had their full attention.

"Miss," Rich said, greeting her with a 1000-watt smile.

"Hey boys, sorry to shut you down tonight, but I think things'll be looking up for you. And we're going to start it off for you. Crowd around."

She pulled the genie up beside her as the guys closed ranks more tightly. She looked over at the genie, then before the adrenaline and daring wore off, she pulled up her shirt and bra, freeing her tits for their ogling pleasure. In her peripheral vision she saw the genie make a similar motion.

All the guys just stared at them wide-eyed for a second, but then Cliff dropped his drink on the tabletop. It spilled and made everyone jump back to avoid getting the ice and alcohol on them. Jaya and the genie took the opportunity to make their escape.

* * * * *

Jaya wanted to start in on her plan immediately, but it required use of the internet and without her phone or a computer in the room that wasn't an option. It was the first time she actually thought about her phone since her breakdown started and she felt a pang of regret.

She'd ignored her sister's calls for the two weeks when she'd been wrestling with the genie's existence and her own stability. She knew that as of last week Jaya had been blowing up her phone with texts Jaya hadn't known how to respond to and actually left messages despite both of them not really enjoying phone calls other than their video chats. She knew by now the police had likely contacted her and were probably monitoring her phone. She looked at the clock. They must have been in the bar a lot longer than she assumed because it was almost time for their usual call.

"I wish..." Jaya whispered, then stopped herself.

I can't. I can't tell her what happened. I can't explain why. But I need to see her.

Jaya turned to the genie, who sat on the other end of the bed, watching her with a slightly worried expression.

"I wish I could see Jasmine again, without putting her at risk."

The genie nodded slightly. The TV in the room suddenly snapped on. It showed Jasmine's bedroom again, but from a different angle, so more of it was visible. She guessed the genie might have tapped into a webcam on Jasmine's laptop or something. It wasn't the cell phone this time because the image showed Jasmine standing holding it. Jaya guiltily thought she must be trying to start their call.

She looked at her sister and sighed wistfully. Jasmine was clearly headed out again. She wore a dress that highlighted how beautiful she was. It was a wrap dress with two strips of fabric going over her breasts with a wide valley to see cleavage, another piece wrapped around her midriff and waist acting like a belt/corset, and a long skirt with an offset slit in it. Moreover, it was orange. Jaya knew those dresses were tough; rounder women ended up looking like pumpkins, pear-y women like traffic cones, and it always seemed to just be hanging on the waif-thin women. Jasmine, of course, filled it out perfectly, and her hair was artfully curled and secured with an elaborate clip up on her head.

Jaya watched her stare at her phone, her expression concerned. She unconsciously reached out for the TV, as if touching it would let her speak. She jerked her hand back though when there was a knock at the door; she hadn't expected to be able to hear.

A couple walked in. One of them looked like Mike/Michelle from the other night, but now she had a black floor-length sheath dress on that just hugged her body all the way up to her neck. It was tight enough to show off her shape without being obscene and Jaya admitted she looked good, although she still thought Jasmine looked better. Behind her was a taller man with dark tan skin, a well trimmed beard, and short curly black hair. Jaya thought he looked Spanish. His suit hid most of his features but he was certainly easy enough on the eyes.

"Anything?" Mike asked.

Jaya shook her head silently. Mike came up to her and hugged her from the side.

"I'm sure she'll reach out when...well when she can, I guess."

"I just don't get it," Jasmine said, "It's like she dropped off the face of the earth and then this thing with the cops. I...I feel like it's my fault."

Jaya felt a pang in her heart, but then it turned to shock when Mike cupped Jasmine's cheek and turned her sister's head to plant a kiss on her lips. Jasmine not only didn't seem shocked, she seemed to find the gesture familiar. Jaya quickly looked at the man by the door but other than a slight smirk he didn't seem to react.

"Turn it off," Jaya said.

The image vanished and she took a deep breath. Apparently, Jasmine's just fine, she thought, Time to take care of myself.

12