Sister/Genie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It still kind of freaks me out that you can tell us apart. Nobody else has been able to except our parents, and we fooled them a lot too."

"I'm guessing you weren't having sex with your parents?" Trevor asked, then laughed at Jaya's pained expression, "It's harder for me if one or both of you are just around. Whenever I see one of you in a room I have no idea who it is. If you're walking and talking and doing things I can sometimes pick up on it eventually, especially if you're together, but it takes a while. But you two are easier to pick out...um..."

Jaya pulled herself up and kissed him. "You really have to get over talking about both of us sleeping with you. We knew what we were getting into, and we're okay with it. Nobody's getting jealous, we aren't sniping at each other when you're not there, and you aren't going to wake up one morning with one of us standing over the bed with a butcher knife. Now I, apparently, have to go find a dress," Jaya said, rolling and almost springing out of bed.

She felt a sense of relief as she pranced back to her room. Inside it she was slightly startled but not surprised to find "Jenny" lounging on her bed, wearing only a very sparse g-string.

"You must have enjoyed your time with our patron this morning quite a bit, Mistress," she said.

"You know he's good," Jaya said, "but it's more than that. First of all, I'm going to a ball or gala or whatever with him tonight so I need your help with a dress. Second, I was getting worried that he was figuring out who I was because he could immediately tell who was in bed with him, but he said it's because we're different when we have sex, so that made me feel better."

Jaya looked back smiling and saw a dumbfounded expression on her "twin's" face. "You realize that makes no sense, Mistress?"

"Whatever. I need to find something to wear," Jaya said.

"From what I remember of our shopping trips you will not find it in there, Mistress," Jenny said, "We need to ask Trevor to allow us use of his charge account. I think this is one of those instances where we need to spend more than our allowance."

* * * * *

Thanks to Trevor, the girls soon found themselves at a high-end boutique clothing store, one of the ones with private dressing rooms that looked more like living rooms and featured tables, couches, snacks, and enough room to bring in full racks of clothes. Despite the eagerness of the salespeople, they shooed away all offers of help. Partially this was to cut down on rumors (Jenny said even the seamstresses of her time were the most horrendous gossips) but mostly it was so the two of them could talk freely without worrying about odd references.

Jaya came out wearing a deep purple cloth dress, tight to her body, with slits up to her knees for easier walking. A shiny black leather belt went around her stomach, and an indigo vest covered her shoulders and upper arms, initially disguising the fact that the dress was strapless. Jaya thought she looked amazing (although truthfully with the genie's body it was hard to make anything look bad), but she saw a pained expression on her partner's face when she stepped out of the dressing room.

"I thought this looked good," Jaya protested. She knew she wasn't the best at fashion but she'd thought she picked a good set this time.

"Mistress..." Jenny said with a pained tone.

Jaya knew by now that meant the genie had some information to share she didn't feel was appropriate to address because Jaya was her mistress. "Just give it to me straight, Jenny."

"Mistress, you look like an accomplished woman in that; very powerful, very assertive, you know who you are and what you want," Jenny said.

"Oh," Jaya said, relieved, "That's what I thought too!"

"You need to look like a...toy."

Jaya's face dropped. "What?" she asked.

Jenny's face scrunched, "That is a bad translation for what I wanted to say. Mistress, if you were Trevor's business partner, or even a subordinate in a company he owned, that would be a great choice. It might be acceptable if you were his wife, depending on how he wanted to play it. But you are none of those. You are his courtesan. That outfit announces to the room that you are your own person; Trevor brought you as an equal, and you stand on your own as his partner. Trevor does not need you for that. In fact he probably does not want that, though he would never tell you and may not even be conscious of it. You should look like you are totally dependent on him. You are his...plaything and he brought you to show off, but you are essentially like his clothes or his chariot...car, I mean car. People should be admiring him for the fact that he has you and how beautiful you are. In more...well you would call them more barbaric times I guess, but in those times men would sometimes have their courtesans perform dances or even sex to show them off further. Everyone marvels at her skill and beauty but the acclaim goes to the one who has her, for being able to secure and provide for her."

"So I'm supposed to be dressing like a very expensive whore?" Jaya snapped.

Jenny frowned. "I knew you would not accept this. I do not know how to explain it to you, Mistress; it is a role I have known and helped others with for most of my life, and you have been trained that it is wrong. Maybe it is, but the reality is that is what Trevor needs. If you show up dressed as you are now, his friends and colleagues will expect you to hold opinions and have sway in what goes on. If your opinions are wrong, you will embarrass him. If the others discover you have no power, they will think you a pretender and believe Trevor brought you for show but has no hold on you."

"Didn't you just say I'm supposed to be for show?" Jaya protested.

"There is a difference between bringing a well trained and beautiful jaguar to a party and bringing a parrot that flies around and soils everything. Both are beautiful-"

"But one is annoying and loud, I get it. I don't like it, but I get it," Jaya said with a sigh, "You really think that's what Trevor's looking for?" she asked.

Jenny nodded emphatically.

"All right," Jaya sighed, "Since you're the expert, find me what I should wear."

Jaya was almost scared of the dress Jenny ended up choosing for her. It seemed more like an outlandish bikini than a dress; it was deep red rather than purple, maybe a shade darker than blood red. Solid strips of fabric hooked up under her arms, over her shoulders, and down in front, flaring out just enough to cover her boobs and leave a deep "V"; the two strips were held to each other with mesh, but it was basically transparent, so all of her skin from navel to throat was visible, including the inside curves of both breasts. Around her hips a tight band of fabric anchored the upper strips and also held up the very flowy skirt of the dress. It seemed to have a lot of fabric but it was light, almost tissue-like, and flared and blew up with even small gusts of any wind. It would have pressed it against her legs constantly except for the complete slit in the front that allowed the skirt to completely open. If the dress didn't also include a sort of loincloth to cover her ass and pussy she would be constantly flashing everyone in front of her.

Jenny was right though; she now looked like someone's toy, or plaything. The dress wasn't designed to cover up or enhance anything; it was meant to tease and show off what everyone knew was there, and it gave impression that it would take only a few quick movements to have Jaya's body open and available for any carnal desire. In reality it would take a little bit of work unless one wanted to destroy the dress, which was almost the only reason, along with Jenny's pleading, that Jaya agreed to wear it.

Jaya was in a bit of a daze coming out of the boutique; she was contemplating the fact that she was going to wear that dress, out in public. She'd worn more revealing swimsuits that didn't make her feel as on display as that dress did. She tried to convince herself that it wouldn't matter because it wasn't even her body that was being shown off, but she couldn't really make that argument work for herself; the body still had all the same parts she had been covering up and working with since puberty.

Because of her dazed state, she almost didn't see the two people sitting at the outdoor table of a café until it was too late. When she did, she stopped and gave a yip of alarm.

"Mistress?" Jenny asked her.

Jaya's gaze was fixated on the couple at the tables. Or pseudo-couple, because she knew they weren't together. On one side of the table was her old coworker Lincoln. He looked haggard and disheveled, less neat and confident than Jaya remembered. His face now showed a mix of hope and annoyance, probably because of who was on the other side of the table.

Jaya hadn't seen her sister in person in months. She still looked amazing; her face was mildly made up, the only obvious touch being the eyeliner wings. She knew Jasmine's lips weren't quite that shade of pink but it looked natural otherwise. Her hair was gathered in a bun and she wore a loose but opaque long-sleeve burnt orange blouse that came up to her neck and wasn't tight, along with sensible black slacks. They weren't titillating clothes at all but similar to how Jenny's body turned anything into a tease, Jasmine put a refined and elegant sultriness into all of her outfits.

Jaya realized Jenny had said something and looked at her. She had a worried expression and she noticed a few other bystanders looking as well. They all seemed somewhat concerned but they probably also just enjoyed the excuse to look; both of them wore fairly tight jeans and shirts. Again, not designed to tease but with their bodies it almost couldn't be helped.

She pulled Jenny off to the side near a small news stand and pulled her in front.

"We need to get out of here!" Jaya said.

"Mistress you look-"

"Lincoln saw you!" Jaya insisted, "You sucked his cock, you were sitting on my face when he fucked me, you think he won't remember that!?"

Jaya realized too late her words were a little loud. She didn't know if people heard everything but they probably made out a few words or phrases; more people looked their way.

"I wish to be back in my bedroom at Trevor's."

Jenny's face blanched. "Mistress that will take-"

"Do it!" Jaya almost screamed.

She expected some sort of a flash or a swirl or maybe even a fade to black but just like every other time the genie had moved her she was suddenly where she wished; in her room at Trevor's house.

She breathed a sigh of relief that lasted only a few seconds before she was suddenly supporting Jenny's weight. She let the genie settle on the bed, but as soon as she released her arms she flopped back.

"Jenny!? Jenny! What's happening!" she demanded.

"Tried...tell you...energy...all those people," Jenny groaned out.

Jaya's hand went over her mouth and she felt tears sting her eyes at how stupid she'd been. Her wish to come back had nothing to do with sex. The genie had moved them and it wasn't to get laid or protect her.

"How bad?" Jaya asked.

"Need...days...inside," Jenny said.

"You can't disappear for days!" Jaya said immediately, wondering if any excuse would make sense. Trevor basically supported their whole lives and they'd already told him they had no family. She had nothing.

"Wait," Jaya said, "Can't you get energy from sex?"

"Very...low..." Jenny almost mumbled, "Have...gangbang...ready?"

"I'm here," Jaya insisted.

"Mistress...not...don't know..."

Jaya pursed her lips and stood. Other than her ambush in the kitchen, she hadn't always been the most willing partner to Jenny. Somewhere buried deep down she knew why she was hesitant. But the genie's body made it a whole lot easier to get into almost any kind of sex. And this was for her.

Worried Jenny would vanish if she didn't act quickly, Jaya crawled onto the bed, straddling the genie's hips. She leaned down, lined up her face with her hands, and kissed her. At first there was barely a response, and Jaya had a moment of panic when she questioned if the only reason she'd even been able to have sex with a woman before was because it was the genie. Then slowly she felt her faux-sister's lips respond. They pressed back and moved to keep a seal. Then Jaya got her tongue involved. Teasing, probing, licking lightly. With a little encouragement the genie's mouth opened to let her in. Soon her tongue was pressing back and they swirled their dexterous mouth muscles together in a full makeout session.

The genie pulled Jaya tighter and she felt their boobs press together, the nipples and skin separated by their clothes. Acting on impulse, Jaya reached down to Jenny's shirt. Using the higher than average strength of the body, she literally tore the shirt open, Jenny's breasts immediately popping free of the fabric. She settled for merely pulling her own shirt up above her breasts and then settled back down. Their mammaries matched perfectly, of course, and they lined up to press together. Jaya began grinding gently against her lover, and the movement shifted their nipples just slightly, scraping them against the soft flesh.

"God I wish these jeans were gone," Jaya said.

She immediately felt soft legs touching her own, the hairless, smooth limbs pressing together.

"Shit," she said, realizing she'd just drained power she was supposed to be giving back. But before she could apologize the genie grabbed her head and pulled her down. The genie's kiss felt like her tongue reached into Jaya's mouth and then traveled down her body straight to her pussy. She moaned at the sensation and pulled her tighter, as if she could press them together into one being.

"It is minimal, Mistress," she said, "that kiss was enough to cover it. Sex wishes are simple, remember?"

"Then I wish that no one can hear us and Trevor won't worry about where we are or what we're doing for as long as it takes," Jaya said.

The genie's eyes closed and she seemed to wince and swoon a bit. "Shit, was that too much."

"It was harder, Mistress, but fine if we don't stop," the genie replied.

Jaya kissed her again and let her hands wander, fully giving in to the desire to explore the body beneath her. Even though it was identical to her own now and this was far from the first time they'd been lovers, for some reason she felt like she was experiencing it for the first time. She wondered if it was because this had been her idea.

When they broke the kiss she saw worry on the genie's face. "What is it?" she asked.

"Mistress..." the genie said, obviously nervous, "I fear you do not realize what I need here. When I had to recover from difficult wishes I would be attended to by entire harems. This is just you. I need a lot of sexual attention. If we are to accomplish this before tonight...You will have to use me."

"What do you mean?" Jaya asked.

"I mean extreme sex, Mistress. Things you probably haven't even thought of. They might disturb you."

"You don't mean, like, peeing on you or something, do you?" Jaya asked.

"...Mistress...I..."

Jaya was nervous now too, but then she took a breath and said, "Okay, look. Tell me what to do. Tell me what you need. This is my fault, I'm making it right. If it's too much, I'll let you know. We'll figure it out. Just...let me try to help you."

The genie responded with another kiss that sent more throbs of pleasure straight through to her pussy. Her hands began fondling Jaya's breasts. She didn't know if the genie had been holding back on a few of their other encounters, but she certainly wasn't now. Jaya felt like the genie's hands were made of solid clouds; they pressed, kneaded, and squeezed her breasts as tight as she could hope but there was no sharp, harsh pressure. They also felt like they cupped her whole breast at once and she knew their hands weren't big enough for that.

Jaya almost screamed when Jenny focused her attention on the nipples. They were given a sharp tug that seemed like it should have hurt but all it did was send a spike of pleasure through her. Then she did it again, then again, and again. Jaya found herself grinding on the genie in time with the pulls. Somehow she made it feel like a wave moved through her breasts, starting at the base and ending at the nipples, and she was gradually going faster. Before Jaya realized it the tugging was rapid like Jenny was trying to milk her, but all she drew out was pleasure. It was like the reverse of being fucked, but it produced the same results.

For the first time in her life, Jaya orgasmed from having her breasts stimulated and nothing else. She'd been moving her hips in a grinding motion, but without contact.

She wailed out, shocked at the unexpected burst of pleasure. The genie's hands almost immediately shifted to soft caresses, cradling her breasts and gently kneading them in sharp contrast to the intense sensations of a moment ago. Jaya collapsed on top of her after a moment, somehow not breaking her hands' rhythm at all, and began kissing her like a woman possessed. It seemed like the orgasm had only spiked her libido and she wanted desperately to share what she felt. She assaulted Jenny's face with her mouth and licked and sucked at her neck like it had lifegiving nectar. Jenny responded, pressing herself against her from below and rubbing their breasts together.

Jaya slid down and brought her head level with her partner's breasts, but then she stalled. In her mind, she wanted to give Jenny the same pleasure she'd just received, but she had no idea how. This was only the third or fourth time she'd made love to the genie, and they'd been fairly one-sided encounters with the genie taking the initiative. Prior to that she had next to no experience having sex with women.

"Show me how," she said, looking up at the genie with pleading eyes.

She reached down and pushed Jaya's head against one of her breasts, taking her hand and putting it on the other one. Jaya sucked the pointed nipple into her mouth and swirled her tongue around, thinking that she liked that feeling on her own breasts. Jenny encouraged her other hand to squeeze and knead the other breast, occasionally pinching the nipple. To Jaya it seemed like very minimal attention and pathetic foreplay but the body beneath her writhed as she moaned at her attentions. When her thighs wrapped around Jaya's leg and began grinding her pussy against the bare skin she felt the slick trails of her love juice soaking in, so she was clearly getting something out of it.

Jenny's movement got more frantic and her legs gripped Jaya as she pressed them together hard. Soon she gave an almost painful squeeze and pulled Jaya's head up for another deep soul-searing kiss as Jaya felt her body shudder beneath. She pulled away and looked at her with wild eyes.

"You think too much, Mistress," the genie said.

She flipped Jaya over, moving her like she weighed nothing but still setting her down on the bed with only a playful bounce rather than the body slam Jaya expected. Without preamble Jenny straddled her head. Jaya only saw her knees come down on either side before she was treated to the sight of the near-perfect, smooth-shaved pussy descending toward her mouth. Her concerns about the genie faking it somewhat disappeared as she saw the pussy was open wide and literally dripped on her as it came down. Jaya quickly licked away the tangy droplet and then let her tongue part the folds of her labia.

She liked around the lips, trying to guess what might feel good based on her own experience of people going down on her, but that had happened so infrequently she didn't have much to go on. She knew about the clit, but she also knew she didn't like constant attention on her own. She tried to vary her actions by licking around her pussy, seeking out with her tongue the flavor of the genie's nectar as her arousal continued flooding her pussy. It seemed to work well enough for the genie to moan out and move her hips slightly, as if trying to get more contact.