Sister/Genie Ch. 06

Story Info
Jaya settles into her new life.
8.5k words
4.77
11.7k
11

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notice: This story involves themes and scenes of sister/sister incest.

Thank you to everyone who's read and especially voted or commented so far. I'm glad people are enjoying this story. It's one I've written because it's the kind of story I wanted to read, and I know it veers away from a lot of tropes. Hopefully people will keep enjoying the detours.

=================================

Jaya woke up with a start and had to deal with a lot of cognitive dissonance all at once. She didn't immediately recognize anything, including herself, until her brain woke up more and she recalled the events of the previous day. After remembering she now had the genie-

Jenny's

-body, she realized that body was horny. Her nipples were already hard, she felt wetness between her thighs, and the mere brush of the silky sheets against her skin were exciting her even more. She contemplated another masturbation session, then smiled to herself.

She stood and looked around for a robe, then decided there was no point. She wandered down the winding hallway until she got to the door to the master bedroom. Entering quietly, she took a moment to admire the large bay window across one wall that opened onto a balcony, the TV screen that took up a good portion of the wall opposite the bed, and the neat furnishings.

Jenny looked at her immediately as she entered. Again Jaya was amazed and a little annoyed; Jenny somehow had the "just rolled out of bed" look down perfect, with a side of "wouldn't mind jumping back in." She was stretched out, lounging like a model along the bed next to Trevor. He was at least more human in his appearance; he hadn't dressed before bed either, but his slack-jawed face, light snore every so often, and akimbo limbs at least made it look like he was a real person rather than a fantasy.

Jenny rolled and slid out of the bed soundlessly and somehow without disturbing Trevor at all and came up to Jaya.

"Good morning Mistress," she whispered.

"I told you; Mariah," Jaya said, even though she wasn't using that name in her own head yet.

"He is still asleep Mistress. His member is displaying the common morning response however. I was just contemplating doing something about that."

"Uh uh," Jaya said, "You had your fun last night. Now it's my turn."

"Do you want help, Mistress?" Jenny asked in a voice full of naughty promises.

Jaya shivered but shook her head, "We want to work up to that. It'll be suspicious if we're too comfortable right away. If we were sisters who fooled around, we'd be very careful about letting that get out. Now scoot."

Jaya gave Jenny a light swat on her near-perfect ass, eliciting a giggle from the genie. With her out of the room, she prowled over to Trevor's sleeping form. She found it was much easier for her to tiptoe than she remembered. She still wasn't used to Jenny's body completely, but the things she expected to have trouble with she somehow wasn't. She figured she'd be off-balance and clumsy like teenager in a growth spurt, for example, but so far she'd been solidly in control, if maybe not as graceful as Jenny.

Rather than drag it off, Jaya lifted the sheet covering Trevor and peeled it back, getting her first look at his body in person. As she saw from the previous night, his skin was very tanned and somewhat leathery, speaking to a lot of time outside and/or in the sun. He had some muscle definition here and there, but also some pudginess in the usual places.

He also had some swelling in one place in particular. Finding her core muscles more than up to the task, Jaya bent forward and began licking around the head of the partially erect cock. She felt it expanding bit by bit as Trevor's heartbeat fed it the blood it needed, and soon took the spongy head in her mouth, continuing to run her tongue around the head. Soon it was a rigid shaft she could work her lips down, bobbing her head slightly and trying to coax even more hardness out of it.

Trevor groaned after she'd been at it only a short while and she smiled to herself. She scrambled up to the bed and straddled his legs, shifting herself forward.

"Mmmm...This is certainly a nice wakeup call," Trevor said.

"We aim to please," Jaya said.

Trevor eyed her curiously for a moment, making Jaya shrink a bit in embarrassment and look down at her body. Her nipples were still hard as a rock and her pussy was obviously aroused to anyone who knew anything about female anatomy, but she didn't see any obvious issues.

"What?" she asked.

"I'm trying to figure out if you're Jenny getting seconds or Mariah here for the first time," Trevor said.

Jaya's face split in a wicked grin, "Mmm, quite a puzzle. If you figure it out, you get a treat."

Jaya shuffled forward some more and gripped his cock when she was positioned right.

Time to find out what this body can do, she thought, and plunged down.

She sank to the hilt in one move, forcing a groan from both of them. Jaya ground herself back and forth a bit, letting Trevor's cock press against every side of her tunnel and grinding her clit on his pubic bone wonderfully. Soon she shifted around and began rocking forward and back, riding Trevor cowgirl. She found she had the thigh and core strength to do it without bracing with her hands. Her tits swayed and bounced quite a bit, a sensation that actually felt pleasurable, and she smiled as she saw Trevor fixate on them as she rode him.

Deciding to give him what he wanted, she finally did shift forward, putting her arms down just above his shoulders. His hands came up to cup her breasts immediately and knead them together. Her new position also put less pressure on him and he started meeting her rocking with his own thrusting, his cock slamming even harder into her as his hands squeezed her tits in a pleasurable grip to replace the bouncing from earlier. Jaya's hair draped down to either side of her head, creating a blonde curtain for them. She leaned down more and kissed him, their tongues dueling immediately trying to find every place in the other's mouth that would bring them pleasure.

Jaya had to break off and come up for air as Trevor found some more energy and started thrusting in earnest. His hands moved from her breasts to her ass. He gripped harder, squeezing her derriere and pulling the cheeks apart. The cooler air hit the moisture that had seeped to her asshole and gave her a little thrill. Combined with his arms now helping her bounce on him, it brought a moan from her throat. Her tits swung back and forth in front of his face as they now gave themselves over to their base instincts, riding and thrusting in pursuit of pleasure.

Jaya managed to finish first, a loud grunt announcing the arrival of the orgasm that pulsed out from her pussy, forcing pleasurable waves out every time Trevor slammed into her. She also felt hard clenching in her own pussy with those waves, and they apparently gripped Trevor hard enough to finish him off. He slammed into her and then held her down as she felt him pulse inside of her, releasing his seed into her pussy. She settled down on top of him, letting her breasts press against his chest and pulling her legs around his, in no hurry to get him out of her. She wasn't tired, but she enjoyed the relaxed feeling of lying atop him. For his part, his roaming hands suggested he didn't mind her staying in place so he could caress and feel around her body.

"You are as enjoyable as your sister," Trevor said after a while.

"How did you know?" Jaya said, trying to be nonchalant despite several paranoid worries creeping into her head.

"Different approaches. Jenny was very eager but ultimately more submissive in bed, aiming to please me any way she could. You were more focused on making sure you got something out of it as well. I wouldn't say dominant, exactly, but definitely more assertive."

"Are you sure I'm not just more aggressive in the morning?" Jaya asked.

"Mmm, possibly," he said and nudged her to roll off. Jaya rolled to the open side of the bed (which was large enough it could probably have fit two other people besides them), keeping her legs together to avoid leaving a mess.

"You know...I feel like I should tell you I didn't...and don't...expect you two to have sex with me all the time. I know it's sort of implicit with these sorts of things, but..."

"Trevor, we both wanted to," Jaya assured him, "Jenny wasn't shy about that, you might have noticed, and when I saw how much fun she was having...well I wanted to try you myself."

Trevor looked over at her with a raised eyebrow. "Saw?" he asked.

Jaya flushed and hoped he assumed it was embarrassment rather than panic about what to say. "I may have snooped up to your door for a bit last night," she said, hoping it sounded convincing.

"Do you often spy on each other having sex?" Trevor asked.

Jaya shrugged. "I wouldn't say often. It's happened. I'll admit we've pulled the switcheroo trick on one or two guys if we both thought they were hot."

"You'll have to tell me those stories sometime. Maybe over candlelight while I'm feeding you strawberries."

"That sounds fun," Jaya said.

Trevor sat up and sighed. "We should probably work out the more boring, official aspects to this whole thing. Assuming You haven't both decided I'm a lousy lay and not worth the trouble of putting up with."

"I think we could have done much, much worse," Jaya reassured him.

* * * * *

They spent about an hour in one of the oddest negotiations Jaya had ever been a part of. She'd interviewed for some jobs before landing her position at the museum and done some college interviews, and she'd sat in on one or two sessions where Dr. Lloyd had negotiated for access to collections of artifacts. This had elements of both; she was both the employee and the artifact.

Jenny sat in but didn't contribute much. Jaya had been a little worried; as a sex genie her nature seemed to be to go along with whatever was suggested. She could have told her she'd be responsible for servicing Trevor's every need from that day forward and to leave her out of it and she would have gone along with it. Jaya did briefly consider that, but she didn't want to make a completely bad faith agreement; she was already faking her own appearance and the idea that she and Jenny were twin sisters. She didn't know why but forcing Jenny to be the one that fulfilled all the sexual aspects of the arrangement seemed a bridge too far.

In the end they didn't get so crass as to narrow down positions, activities, and a schedule of events, but they did agree that the women would be available and any so-called "escalation" would be purely their decision. They didn't discuss what happened if Trevor abused that. He probably assumed he'd be risking legal issues, but Jaya wasn't sure she wanted to test the genie's magic against the legal system.

Beyond that, he agreed they could live in the house, which was about 4,000 square feet. One or both of them would join him for events and travel as he requested, but he assured them that was at most a semi-weekly occurrence. He also gave them a $1,000 per week allowance to start. Jaya balked at that at first, but then she realized that Trevor had eliminated all their expenses by allowing them to live there; it was $1,000 a week of almost pure spending money. Also, Trevor agreed to foot the bill for any outfits they'd need for accompanying him to events, since he knew those outfits and garments could easily go beyond their allowance in the shops.

Jaya and Jenny spent the first couple of days shopping, establishing a wardrobe of clothing for lounging around, going out together, and going out to eat casually with Trevor. For the first week or so it was a life of completely unrestrained decadence for Jaya. She supposed Jenny was used to it, since they'd basically established a modern imitation of the setups she described; she was part of Trevor's "harem," though the harem was only two women and technically Jaya was the master. One of them was usually with Trevor at night and then they kept up with the game of "guess the twin" in the morning. Trevor was usually able to pick out Jaya/Mariah unless she made a concerted effort to adopt Jenny's more accommodating and doting personality, but Jaya thought it was probably a good sign that he paid attention to them enough to spot the differences.

Jaya was having more sex than she'd ever had in her life, and her new body was more than willing to keep up with that and even demand more. For whatever reason on Thursday of the first week around midafternoon, Jaya walked in to see Jenny puttering around the kitchen in a tank top and tights, apparently familiarizing herself with the kitchen appliances. Jaya walked in and just stared at the stunning blonde; she wore no bra or underwear that Jaya could see, and the clothes did almost nothing to hide any aspect of her body. After a few moments Jenny noticed her. All she had to do was give Jaya a sultry look and crook her finger. For once, Jaya didn't resist the lustful urge Jenny's actions inspired and stripped off her clothes. Jenny had her tank top off and their breasts pressed together just ahead of their mouths. Jaya spent some time absolutely devouring Jenny's mouth and then found herself propped on the kitchen island, her legs spread wide. Jenny's head was between her legs, running her tongue up and down her sopping slit quickly; Jenny could tell Jaya wasn't looking for extended lovemaking; she needed her genie sister to fuck her.

Jenny brought Jaya quickly to a fever pitch, which was good because Jaya wasn't expecting what she did next. Jenny plunged two fingers into Jaya's pussy but also dropped her mouth and sent her tongue to work on Jaya's asshole. Jaya had never had that much attention paid to that area, and the skilled tongue of her lover seemed to find every nerve ending possible and set it alight with sensations and pleasure. Jaya felt like Jenny was only down there for a few seconds before an orgasm raced up her body from her crotch and made her quiver, sliding off the island into her twin's arms.

"You cheated," Jaya said breathlessly.

"I found a quote somewhere, 'All's fair in love and war'?" Genie said.

"Your sense of humor is improving," Jaya commented.

"Thanks to your care Mistress," Jenny whispered, and then placed an intense, heartfelt kiss on Jaya's lips.

Jaya groaned into the kiss and felt Jenny press against her again, but after they came up for air she stepped back.

"I don't want to give the game away," Jaya explained, "So we should hold back. Save all our energy for Trevor."

"I think you are unaware of how much energy I have, Mistress," Jenny said, her voice a hot, sultry tease that sent shivers through Jaya's body again.

"I know, babe, I know," Jaya said, "but I also don't want to have him accidentally walk in on us and get the wrong idea. We'll be together soon, I promise, just keep following my lead?"

Jenny playfully pouted at Jaya but nodded in agreement. "At least I know all my partners have been truthful with me," Jenny said.

"How's that?" Jaya asked.

Jenny's face split in a self-satisfied grin, "I am a really good fuck."

Jaya was confused for a moment until she remembered back to Jenny commenting none of her masters had ever had the idea to make her have sex with herself. She grinned as well.

By week two Jaya realized that her body seemed perfectly content to do nothing but sleep, eat, and fuck. While she suspected Jenny could easily adapt to that lifestyle, she hadn't had Jenny alter her own mind the same way. With Trevor's help, they acquired smartphones and tablets and Jaya explained her thoughts to Jenny while they sat on the patio outside the glass doors to the indoor pool.

"I said we both had history degrees. I actually do, or did, and I want to try to keep up in my field, and this guy does deal in antiquities. But above all, this is temporary; the only thing tying us and Trevor together is a business arrangement, basically. He seems to like us, but there are no guarantees. I'm still worried about what'll happen when his kids show up, and despite his protestations he may find a woman he actually wants romance with. Plus, he's in good shape but having 10% body fat doesn't matter to a runaway Honda. If he dies there is no obligation to us. We need to have a backup plan."

"Mistress...I hesitate to point it out but I have learned about online sites where women are able to earn money merely by displaying themselves. I am sure I would be able to maintain a lifestyle should that become necessary."

"I know Jenny but...I don't know that I'd be comfortable with it, and I wouldn't want to pimp you out like that," Jaya said.

"I would serve gladly, Mistress, if it was to help you maintain your own life," Jenny insisted.

Jaya shook her head. "It's too much like what you described the other masters doing. Anyway, we won't have to worry about that for a while. In the meantime, you need to read up on current culture and fill in the gaps on your own era...eras, I guess. Our historians probably got some stuff wrong, but try not to call it out unless you can explain it some way that doesn't involve 'I know the king had more concubines than that because I fucked all of them in the harem every day.'"

"I will try mistress," Jenny said with a smirk.

Jaya had always enjoyed studying and research so that filled the gap for her that had been missing. Jenny either took to it as well or made herself enjoy it because Jaya asked her; she didn't press because she knew Jenny wouldn't allow herself to give a straight answer.

Friday morning of that week, Jaya had her eyes closed so she could fully enjoy all of the sensations as she rode Trevors' cock reverse cowgirl. He seemed to last slightly longer in this position and Jaya loved the extra time as his cock scraped against her insides. She felt like she was halfway done when Trevor's hands moved from her hips back to more fully cup her ass cheeks. She wiggled a bit to encourage him and then gasped as one of his thumbs pressed against her rosebud.

"Ohhhh is someone being naughty?" she asked over her shoulder a bit breathlessly.

"Sorry," Trevor said, though he didn't have the tone or expression of an embarrassed lover. Jaya found herself mildly excited by his quiet confidence.

"I didn't say it was bad," she told him before facing forward.

Trevor, either by accident or on purpose, used his thumb to tease her the rest of the way; every downthrust forced the digit against her sphincter, never enough to really penetrate but enough that it tickled the nerve endings and sent shivers up through her body, especially over to the wet pussy impaled on his cock. Soon enough she came, harder than usual, with clenching muscles that included the ones inside. That clenching was enough for Trevor, who pulsed inside of her, depositing whatever seed he'd created after Jenny sucked him dry the night before, an experience Jaya had shared vicariously again.

Jaya rolled off of her lover, then crawled forward to snuggle into him as he lay on his back, pressing her breasts against his chest and side. His arm wrapped around her back appreciatively and she was short enough that his hand was able to snake down and cup her ass cheeks. He gently and playfully kneaded the fleshy globes as Jaya squirmed in approval, glad that their chosen lover at least seemed to want a little more than just a set of holes to stick his cock into when it was hard.

"There's an event this evening. A networking event being put on by another antiquities broker, and my old firm is going to be there. I'd like you to attend as my date."

"Which me?" Jaya asked with a teasing smile.

Trevor chuckled lightly. "You you. I need a little more assertiveness. I'm sure Jenny could do it but you seem more comfortable with that role."