Sister/Genie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Compared to his pants, her removal of his boxers was very abrupt; she simply reached up to his hips, pulled the elastic forward enough to clear his cock, and pulled them down. But she followed up by rising, rubbing his cock the entire way up; it moved over her nose, past her mouth, down her chin and neck, between her covered breasts, and down her chest and stomach until she stood. By the time she finished it was pointing almost straight up.

"Please lie down on the table, Master."

"You're going to leave your Master like this?" he asked. He didn't seem to have sunk fully into the roleplay but he didn't sound as hesitant as he had at first.

"If you order me to, I will take care of it for you Master," Jenny said, her hand wrapping around his cock and gripping hard, "But I promise you it will feel even better if you allow me to service you fully."

She didn't move her hand at all and Jaya wondered if she wasn't teasing their patron a bit too much, but after another little shudder and a loud exhale, he said, "mmm very well slave. But if you disappoint me there will be consequences."

"Oh I would never disappoint you, Master," she said.

Trevor placed himself on the table as she directed, face down, his head in the ring pillow. Some light meditation music played and she began what was mostly a traditional massage, although they didn't bother with a towel to cover Trevor's nakedness. She worked each of his legs and arms with what looked like intense focus and several times Trevor groaned or winced as she dealt with difficult muscle groups.

"You need to spend more time relaxing, Master," she admonished him.

"It's been a difficult few days," he said, "And also I haven't been getting as much sleep for some reason."

"Oh that's terrible Master," Jenny said, smiling widely.

Then things were turned up a notch, from Jaya's perspective. Jenny hopped up and straddled Trevor's frame, and then pulled her top off, freeing her large breasts. With his face down Trevor didn't seem aware of this, and she again began with what seemed like a normal massage, deeply and strongly rubbing his shoulders, shoulderblades, and back. The deep satisfied groans he let out suggested it was as therapeutic as any parlor's efforts would have been.

That was until Jenny added her own twist. She paused the massage briefly while she covered her own breasts and stomach in the oil. Then she put her hands on his shoulders and lowered her body, pressing into his back. A different kind of groan came out of Trevor then.

"What are you doing, slave?" he asked.

"Continuing your massage Master," Jenny replied as she began moving her body up and down against his back, dragging her breasts along and around most of the skin there.

"I don't think I've had a massage like this before," Trevor said.

"I highly recommend it, Master," Jenny said, "it excites all sorts of muscles and nerves."

Jaya couldn't tell if there was enough pressure or contact to actually be a benefit like her previous massaging was, but she knew it looked hot and it felt amazing on her own breasts, which felt like they were dragging around on oily skin thanks to her wished connection to Jenny's body. She'd thought with the torture of the day of relief-less stimulation she was revved up as much as she could possibly be, but this act proved her wrong.

After what seemed like an eternity of watching Jenny's body slide over Trevor's back and her breasts lighting up with tingles and strokes of stimulation, Jenny stood and had Trevor flip over. He did so and got the look of awe back on his face as he saw her straddling him, her torso and breasts glistening with the massage oil. He began to reach up but she pushed his hands back down. Jenny began massaging his shoulders from her straddled position, letting her breasts hang down and sway back and forth with her movements. Trevor seemed mesmerized by them; apparently they still had the power to enthrall even though he'd experienced them multiple times on two bodies.

By the time she seemed to finish with his upper body, Trevor's cock was a steel bar, pressing up between Jenny's cheeks. Jaya could feel the phantom sensation of it sliding gently between her own cheeks. She began to wish, as Trevor likely did, that Jenny would rear up, tear an opening in her pants, and let his cock slide in somewhere. Instead she continued her slow movements, constantly providing the smallest amount of stimulation.

At some point she decided she was done with his torso and spun. She worked on his legs again from her straddled position, but this time Trevor's cock was trapped between her thighs. Jaya could also tell it was slotted between Jenny's labia, though the pants still served as a barrier to full contact.

As she kneaded the muscles in his upper legs Jaya could feel her pussy rubbing back and forth along the lower ridge of Trevor's cock. This again sent all of them into even higher states of arousal. Jenny had helped Jaya bring a couple of towels into the bedroom and lay them out on the bed, and Jaya could already feel them getting soaked by the juices coming out of her swollen, desperate pussy.

Trevor, meanwhile, was lightly moaning from the combination of Jenny rubbing his legs and his cock. His hands roamed up and over her luscious ass, palming her cheeks and kneading them. Jaya got the vicarious feeling of the kneading and groping of her ass and she was sure Jenny enjoyed it equally. In fact, she could hear Jenny making a low noise, something like a cross between a growl and a purr. She had also mostly given up the pretense of a massage; while her hands were still on his thighs and occasionally gripped the muscles, she spent much more time shifting her torso back and forth and rolling her hips and ass along Trevor's pole. She rubbed, caressed, and bounced off the rigid member with exquisite skill and Jaya could see Trevor straining to get more contact.

"Slave you are torturing your Master," he finally said.

"I'm sorry Master," Jenny said breathily, not sounding contrite at all.

"I believe...there's another part of me that is very tight and hard," Trevor said, straining, "You should massage that and get it to loosen up."

"I think that will be messy Master," Jenny said, "We should go to the shower."

If the shower weren't five feet away Jaya thought Trevor would have objected. Then again, Jenny encouraged him by practically vaulting off of the massage table and somehow losing her clothes on the way. By the time Trevor sat up, Jenny had posed against the wall of the shower, streams of water splashing off of her and running down every curve of her body like it was a photoshoot.

Trevor closed on her like a predator pouncing on prey. His hands grabbed her breasts again and Jaya felt the hard, desperate gropes of a horny man pushed to the brink. Fortunately for both of them Jenny not only put up with rough loving, her body responded. Unfortunately it piled onto the already bursting load of arousal both of them built up all day. Jaya squirmed on her bed violently, thrusting her hips in the air as if someone would magically appear and drive a cock into her. She desperately wanted to undo her wish by then, but of course she couldn't. Her thrashing and gripping pulled every piece of bedding loose, and she looked like a rabid animal in a nest, wild from lust.

Trevor, meanwhile, had moved his hands from Jenny's breasts and was kneading her ass again, lifting the smaller girl up so he could suck on her neck like a hungry vampire. Jenny encouraged him with responses halfway between sensual and porny but the mixture was just right to inflame him. She could feel his steel-hard member dragging and poking at her thighs and butt as he kept shifting to keep her against the wall. Finally he pulled back and one of his hands dropped, obviously preparing to line himself up, but Jenny pushed him back a bit.

"No Master!" she said.

"What?"

"We are your virgin attendants! If you defile us we will be executed. The slavemasters check us!" Jenny said.

A wave of conflicting emotions went through Trevor's face. "Jenny..." he finally said, sounding confused and frustrated.

Before her act ruined the mood, Jenny quickly spun around and bent over, one hand pulling on an ass cheek. "I have a wonderful set of muscles to massage your tightness, Master," she said, "And your slave won't be in trouble."

Jaya somehow still managed to focus on the screen despite her body going wild. Jenny was posed bent over with her legs crossed somehow so that it was hard to see her pussy. Conversely her asshole was clearly visible, and she actually did something that made it look like it winked.

Jenny had apparently pushed Trevor to the breaking point. In a move that would have made any normal woman scream in pain, he practically jumped forward and slammed his cock into her ass.

Jaya wasn't in a normal woman's body but the surprise of suddenly feeling a cock up her ass had her howling into a pillow. She didn't let up either as Trevor followed the initial push with a steady but vigorous fucking. The impacts against her ass were incredibly hard and it sounded like Jenny was actually being spanked rather than fucked with the combination of the force of Trevor's thrusts and the help of the wetness coating both their skin.

"Yes! Yes! Yes, Master fuck your slave! Claim my ass as yours!"

Trevor found another reserve of energy somewhere and hammered Jenny's ass even harder. Jaya's asshole was a permanent mix of pleasure and burning pain, the ring practically pulsing as the muscles were overwhelmed trying to keep up with the hammering cock.

Finally it happened. The teasing and torment of his member and the exquisite muscles and feel of Jenny's ass came together and wrenched a mind-numbing orgasm out of Trevor's cock. Jaya felt the first few vicarious pulses as he unloaded into Jenny's ass and then everything went black.

* * * * *

Jaya felt someone tenderly stroking her forehead and hair while draped next to her, pressed against her body. A moment later she realized the figure was too soft to be a man.

"Jasmine?" she muttered.

"You're okay," a soft voice came back to her.

Jaya snuggled in tighter to the body, enjoying the snuggle and the stroking, wondering if her sister would stay until she fell asleep again. She couldn't remember ever feeling so comfortable. Instinctively, she reached up blind and found the head attached to the body, then pulled it down for a kiss. Her partner responded immediately, leaning into the kiss and meeting her lips.

Jaya's brain finally caught up and she suddenly opened her eyes and pushed away.

"Oh my God Jas, I'm sor-"

Jaya stopped as she found herself looking up into Jenny's face, smiling down at her caringly but also with a hint of mischief.

"Jenny," Jaya said, as if convincing herself.

"Hello Mistress," Jenny said.

"What happened?" Jaya asked, "I thought...you were with Trevor."

"That was yesterday, Mistress."

Jaya sat up quickly, nearly hitting her head against Jenny's, but the genie backed away. They both lay on her bed, which had somehow ended up in much better shape than Jaya remembered. From what she could recall the sheets and blankets of the bed had been bunched and pulled as she responded to Trevor's sexual play on Jenny's body.

"I may have cleaned up a bit, Mistress. I assumed you didn't want the bed in the state you left it."

"How is it morning?" Jaya protested. She looked around at the evidence that a lot more time had passed. Then she took stock internally and realized what else was different.

"Oh...we're...um..."

Jenny smiled with mischief again, playing the experienced sexpert to Jaya's comparative naivete. "Yes Mistress. Master Trevor quite nicely filled my ass with cum. I almost collapsed in the shower, the orgasm was so strong. I apologize for my lapse, there; I only remembered you after Trevor and I had made it to his bed.

"No, you should have been with him," Jaya insisted, "But what happened to me?"

Jenny sighed. "I should have tried harder to warn you, Mistress. You have my body, and it is designed to deal with extremes."

"Like being edged for an entire day?" Jaya said.

"Yes, Mistress. Orgasms involve the mind as much as the body. Most of the people in this time focus on the limits the mind puts on orgasming, but few seem to realize the opposite is true; an orgasm has a massive effect on the mind."

"So I have your body but I don't have your sex brain?"

"Exactly mistress. When I found you, you were unconscious with a pillow over your face. You had actually bitten through it, and the bed was soaked. I used some of my power to give you some water back. The room would still smell of sex if I hadn't used some power for that as well."

"Oh no, did I drain you again?"

"Hardly, mistress," Jenny said, "I have actually been gaining quite a bit of power thanks to your wish from yesterday, and Trevor's performance. And my cleaning was both as a result of sex and to make sure Trevor wouldn't become suspicious and cease being our partner. Well within my mandate."

"So, don't do that again, is what you're trying to say to me?" Jaya asked.

"I..." the genie sighed.

"What? It's okay," Jaya said.

"I am sorry Mistress. You have to understand this amount of casual familiarity was unheard of for me. For most of my previous masters, I would have tried to warn them about the dangers of a wish such as yours and would likely be punished for my impudence. Then when they were overwhelmed by the results I would be punished again for allowing it to happen."

"Even though they made the wish?" Jaya asked, incredulous.

The genie shrugged and Jaya had to remember she had no real concept of what slavery was like. It came up in her academics and she'd attended more than one talk about cultural issues and race where it featured, but she'd never known someone who was a slave. The fact that the genie seemed to accept the treatment as normal unnerved her more than anything.

"Did...I mean...you were built to enjoy most of the punishments, weren't you?" Jaya asked.

The genie paused for a while and her expression went neutral. Jaya reached out and took the genie's hand.

"Have you ever had a splinter, mistress?" the genie asked after a while.

"Yeah, of course," Jaya replied.

"You know the sense of relief you feel when it is finally removed? The pleasure that represents?" the genie asked.

"Okay," Jaya agreed.

"It...is sort of like that. The pleasure that I enjoyed was often not worth the ordeal I suffered to get there."

"I wish I knew what it was li-"

"DON'T Mistress!" the genie snapped and Jaya actually backed off from her. Her expression was terrifying in its intensity and anger.

"What!? Jenny, I...you know I use that phrase too much! It wasn't-"

"Do not...I want never to even think about it, please Mistress, please never. You are the best master I ever served and I love you and I couldn't bear to put you through..."

The genie broke down and actually started sobbing. Jaya moved over and pulled the girl to her, hugging her into her body and cradling her like a child. Jenny sobbed with full, painful cries of real distress. Jaya rubbed her back as she remembered her sister doing for her when she was heartbroken after their parents died. A rebellious and unwelcome part of her mind again intruded and pointed out that even in the depths of sobbing distress, the genie looked desirable; the perfect damsel in distress begging to be rescued with the hint of what rewards might await her rescuer. Jaya pushed those thoughts aside.

After some time the genie calmed down. Jaya half expected her to drift off to sleep like any normal person would after crying themselves out like that, but the genie sat up and pulled away first.

"I am so sorry Mistress. I...I am a failure as your genie," she said.

"Don't say that, Jenny," Jaya said.

"But I...I give you orders, I question your wishes...I just yelled at you!"

"You also said you loved me," Jaya pointed out.

"I...that was inappropriate," Jenny mumbled.

Jaya used her finger to pull Jenny's head around and look at her face. She was going to say something but she could tell by Jenny's expression she already knew most of what she intended to say.

"This is so different for me, Mistress," she said.

"I know Jenny," Jaya said, pulling her in for another hug, one which Jenny returned this time.

The embrace bolstered both of them; Jaya could feel Jenny relaxing, hopefully understanding Jaya's feelings about their relationship and expectations, and Jaya was somewhat reassured by actually having more info and understanding than the genie for once.

They stayed like that for a while and once the sisterly comfort and reassurance began to wear off, the main purpose of both their bodies began to reassert itself. Each woman gradually focused less on their ordeal from the night and morning and began to refocus on the fact that they had their body wrapped around another identical body, both looking and feeling heavily primed for sex. Jaya fluttered her eyelashes down at Jenny, who looked back at her with her own hooded gaze.

Despite having an earth shattering and possibly dangerous orgasm less than 24 hours before, the two women spent a while devouring each other's mouths and seeing how many different ways they could rub their breasts together before rearranging themselves into a sideways sixty-nine, each girl lying on her side, her head buried in the crotch of the other while their upper legs curled around their lovers' backs. Jaya aggressively attacked Jenny's pussy, spearing her tongue into the opening and flicking it hard and fast against the clit, while Jenny employed a more sinuous and consistent pressure to multiple areas of Jaya's sex.

Jaya felt her orgasm approaching quickly and saw no signs that Jenny was anywhere near that point so she upped the ante by plunging two fingers into the genie's sex. She curled them to find the G-spot and rubbed, finally getting a moan from her lover that reverberated nicely in her pussy.

She expected Jenny to retaliate in kind but was thrown off and nearly made to cum when instead a finger slid itself into her asshole. She had no warning and Jenny didn't hesitate, so Jaya didn't clench until the finger was mostly inside, meaning all her sensitive anal nerves just clenched around the finger and heightened her feeling. She slid her own middle finger into Jenny's asshole almost immediately and kept rubbing her pussy.

The war of sexual escalation continued until Jaya was forced into defeat by her own lack of willpower. When she finally came she screamed it to the world, driven there by the tongue in her pussy, the three fingers in her ass, and Jenny's finger actually squeezing her clit with no warning. Either in pity or because Jaya had actually developed some skill in lesbian loving Jenny came right behind her, but neither of them stopped. Moaning, shrieking, and dripping, leaking fluids filled the bed as both women abused the openings of the other in a sort of sexual feedback loop.

Eventually Jaya had an orgasm that pushed the limit for her. She had to roll away from Jenny, who simply flopped backward. She was breathing hard, but Jaya was almost certain it was an affectation; her breathing made her chest rise and fall hypnotically and gave Jaya a sense of pride at the sexual exhaustion she'd inflicted on her. But being in the same body, she recognized that she was nowhere near out of breath. What she was, however, was mentally exhausted; the thought of having another orgasm actually scared her a little.

The other thing that scared her was the clock. She looked over and realized they'd literally been going at each other for an hour. She gently put her hands between her legs, expecting to feel raw, abused flesh, but all she felt was the usual folds of her pussy, still soaked with the juices Jenny had coaxed from her. She clenched her ass too, expecting the sting of a cut from Jenny's nails or just ache from having it stretched, but there was nothing. She flinched when she felt Jenny's hands encircle her from behind, though she only hugged Jaya's torso and didn't do anything overt like cup her breasts or slip her hands down between her legs.