Sister/Genie Ch. 09

Story Info
Conflict resolution with a sex genie.
7.1k words
4.78
10.3k
13

Part 9 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notice: The story contains themes and elements of sister/sister incest.

As always, the comments and ratings are appreciated. Thank you to everyone who's kept this series so highly rated.

========================

Jaya's eyes fluttered open and she looked around. The sunlight streamed through the windows and lit up the cream-colored silk sheets draped around her sister's body. Jasmine propped herself up on one elbow. The sheet tucked under her arm kept her breasts from showing, but the glow of the sun let them appear as shadows under the covers. Lots of caramel-colored skin was still visible as she leaned over. Her mouth was clearly headed for Jaya's head, to give her a kiss on the forehead.

The kiss woke her up, but it wasn't from her sister. Jenny sat on the bed, though she was clothed in a silk robe. She had a definite "just fucked" look to her but of course on her it just made her look sexy as any look did. The sight of her excited Jaya a bit, but that immediately brought the night before crashing back into her memory.

She immediately sat up and pulled her legs up, gripping the sheet to keep herself covered. She buried her face in her knees and hugged her legs. As she did, Jenny began stroking her hair. They sat like that for a while.

"Where's Trevor?" she asked.

"Gone to his work. He think his presence will smooth the talks with the Redmond lady."

"Um...did he...look I'm sorry if what I did with him made him expect-"

"Mistress," Jenny interrupted, "Do you want me to explain to you exactly how many times a cock has penetrated my ass? Do you want to hear about the times I had two of them? And do you want me to explain to you, again, how much pleasure I get from it?"

"I know. I know, I know, or...I try to remember. God, you like anything sexual don't you?"

"Again, as I've said, I can take pleasure in anything sexual. I don't like it all."

Jaya thought about that. "Is...is that what happened with my sister?" she asked, her voice trailing off to a whisper at the end.

Jaya kept her head down, waiting for the genie's answer. When the silence stretched for an oddly long time she looked up, expectantly.

"I...am not sure how to answer that question, mistress."

"Just tell me again how it works. I mean, we already know your body like sex regardless. I'm assuming that's what happened here; I was near my sister, she touched me or kissed me, and the body just responded."

The genie hesitated again, then spoke, "Mistress...I can take pleasure from sex with someone who I find repulsive. Many of the people I serviced for my former masters were dirty or ugly, with vile attitudes, but I still had orgasms when they used me. But...my opinion of them did not change from that."

"I don't understand," Jaya said.

"Mistress, in the kitchen after I kissed Jasmine, I saw your expression. If I had seen that look on one of my former masters I would have expected to be flogged, or be ordered to the common soldiers' barracks to serve as a plaything for them. I do not know how you felt when you hugged, but I can guess from your reaction. None of that had to do with sexual attraction. That was emotion. My body did not give you those emotions."

"No," Jaya insisted, "No I was hot for her because your body is hot for everyone. I was just...jealous that you were getting kissed and I wasn't. It could have been anyone."

Jenny leaned in and whispered, concern in her voice. "It is not uncommon mistress. Do you know I can change shape? I can do perfect imitations. Do you know how many people asked me to become a relation? There was one...prince you would call his title. I coached him at the instruction of his father. Every time I went to him he wished me to look like his mother. Several young women named an older relative for me to imitate as I fucked them. One asked me to use her roughly while looking like her father, who had recently been killed in battle. And not a few of my masters would ask, more than once...for me to be their sister."

"Stop!" Jaya said forcefully, "Stop telling me this. I am not attracted to my sister, understand? God I wish she'd never come here. In fact, yes, make that happen. I don't want Jasmine to come here ever again while I'm here."

"Mistress..."

"Don't tell me you can't do it!"

"If I do it, mistress, I will be drained of power for many days. Maybe a week or more. The wish not only is not related to sex it is meant to actively prevent it."

"Don't you dare-"

"Trevor has occasionally had thoughts about her. And he suspects she might have flirted with him more than in jest," the genie quickly suggested.

"Fine. I wish you would never bring this up to me again. I also wish that you be incapable of having an orgasm for the rest of the day."

"Mistress, please!" the genie begged, suddenly looking horrified.

"Do it!" Jaya yelled.

The genie blinked as her eyes flashed, and then stiffened. "It is done mistress."

"Good," Jaya said. She reached over to her night table and grabbed her tablet. She searched quickly on a few web sites until she found what she was looking for. She showed it to the genie.

"I wish I had one of these."

In a second it was lying on the bed between them. It resembled a flared dildo with a straight grip at the end, similar in shape to the top of a pull cord on a lawnmower or other pull-start motor.

"Put it in," Jaya said as she searched on her tablet for an app.

Looking defeated and resigned, Jenny grabbed the toy. Her hand went down between her legs and after a bit of shifting she settled again. Jaya had the app downloaded and linked, and she pressed the appropriate buttons.

Jenny gasped and let out a shuddering breath. "Mistress..."

"You made me angry," Jaya said, "I can't believe...it's disgusting. It's sick. I'm not like that, and Jasmine definitely isn't. Now go away and leave me alone."

Looking hurt, Jenny left the room. When the door closed, Jaya turned up the dial on the vibrator and heard her stumble.

* * * * *

Somehow Jaya still felt tired despite her early night the evening before, so she went back to sleep. She woke up a few hours later to a quiet house. She had no idea where Jenny might be and her memories of the morning were a bit of a blur. She got up and made her way to the kitchen to fix herself a late breakfast.

With food and water in her the memory of the morning was suddenly clearer and she felt an immediate rush of panic and remorse. She pulled out her phone and found the app, intending to turn off the vibrating dildo but that wasn't an option from the control; it could only be fully turned off on the unit itself. She instead dialed the vibrations down to their lowest setting. There was a pulse option that would make it turn off and on again regularly but she wasn't sure if that would be better or worse. Thinking that with the pulsing it would be off at least some of the time, she turned it on. A groan from the study right after let her know where Jenny was holed up. Entering she felt even worse than she had just from memory.

Jenny had a black pleated skirt on and a very loose button-down shirt up top. She also seemed to be wearing a bra, something Jaya couldn't recall her ever doing; her (or, their) breasts were firm enough that they supported themselves and Jenny never worried about people knowing she wasn't wearing one or that her nipples might show.

Jenny saw her attention to the bra and smiled. "Cuts down on the...stimulation...mistress. If they don't move...nothing rubs the nipples."

"God I'm so sorry, Jenny, I was upset and cruel and I wish-"

"Mistress!" Jenny barked, stopping Jaya in shock. Jenny's eyes looked intense and desperate.

"I was...I just wanted to give you relief, and apologize," Jaya said, almost pleading.

"Have...mmmm," Jenny cut herself off with a groan and a slow, full body undulation that sent a spike of lust through Jaya, "Have you heard of orgasm denial? Not your wish, but the sex play?"

"Um...I guess not," Jaya admitted.

"It is quite exquisite torture," Jenny said, "and I had forgotten until today."

"So...you're enjoying this? What am I saying, it's sex, of course you're enjoying it-"

"Mistress," Jenny interrupted again, now kneeling and taking her hand, "I not only enjoy it, I want this. I am so wound up right now my orgasm...ohh you will think someone was killing me. And I want to share it with Master Trevor. Please? I am a horrible, impertinent genie for asking but would you please make that happen?"

Jaya was taken aback at the naked want in Jenny's voice. It was the first time she could recall that the genie begged her for anything in quite this way.

"Fine, but I want to live it with you. This is my doing and you don't deserve to go through this alone. Plus if it's as good as you say it is then I might want some."

"Mistress," Jenny said, her face quickly shifting from want to worry, "I am conditioned for this...protected. Human women...there can be damage to you. It is torture."

"It's my fault, Jenny," Jaya reiterated, "But I promise you if I feel like it's hurting or dangerous, I'll stop. Now, I wish for us to share the sex connection where I feel what you do."

The genie seemed to sigh and then her eyes closed for a second, though Jaya thought that was probably more from her stimulation than the wish.

Jaya suddenly dropped to the ground groaning. Her entire body had lit up with sexual stimulation instantly and now she was on the floor, writhing. Her tits were hypersensitive; every part of them felt as sensitive as her clit, and her nipples seemed to be connected directly to her pussy. She frantically shoved her pajama pants down and literally tore off her panties so the fabric would stop rubbing her pussy. However, when she did that the fabric tugged hard on her clit.

She howled as her body convulsed in an instant orgasm and she felt wetness leak from her pussy into her crack. Jenny dropped down and gripped her shoulders, helping her slide back and sit up against the couch.

"Holy fuck," Jaya said, "what...why did I cum?"

"You only prohibited me from having an orgasm, Mistress. You are experiencing what I am but you don't have the same block in place," Jenny explained.

The sensations stopped overwhelming her briefly and she felt the pulsing vibrations of what felt like a dildo in her pussy. But of course she reached down and felt nothing, although the inadvertent contact with her sex was enough to push her over the edge again. The orgasm wasn't as intense but her crotch was sodden with juices. She moaned in both pleasure and frustration.

"Mistress you need to stop this," Jenny pleaded with her.

"Fine...I wish...I wasn't able...to orgasm until you do."

Jaya experienced the unique sensation of an orgasm stopping midway through. She recalled one embarrassing incident in her youth shortly after she'd discovered pleasuring herself when she'd gone at it too vigorously and slipped in the shower after cumming. The suddenness of the pain and embarrassment as her family rushed to check on her had certainly killed the lingering pleasure from her orgasm then. This wasn't quite like that but it was the closest thing to it Jaya could think of.

Of course her body still tingled and trembled with pent up sexual tension, because Jenny's body was experiencing the same thing. She immediately understood Jenny's choice of bra; even the shifting of her breasts from breathing rubbed her permanently hard nipples against her shirt and added more stimulation. Suddenly Jenny grabbed her wrist.

"Mistress please stop this. You will hurt yourself," she begged again.

"I'm just getting used to this, Jenny, I'll get it."

"Mistress you were rubbing yourself without noticing. You will rub yourself raw without ever cumming. This is a bad idea."

Jaya forced herself to look stern. "I put you in this position. It's my fault and I deserve to suffer through it with you."

"I asked for this to continue Mistress, but not if it will hurt you," Jenny said.

"Well I'm the mistress, so I make the decisions. And I've decided you're going to see this through, and I'm seeing it through with you," Jaya declared.

Jenny sighed, "Yes Mistress."

"Speaking of," she said, trying to turn and present an amused, accusatory face to the genie, though her face scrunched a bit when her thighs pressed together, "Did I hear you say 'Master Trevor'? Are you cheating on me?"

The genie's expression went from worried to blind panic immediately. "Mistress no! I told him nothing, he knows nothing about my nature or your bond. Please, you are my Mistress I-"

Jaya grabbed Jenny's hands, "Relax, relax, I'm teasing. But you don't call anyone else Master."

Jenny looked down and Jaya was surprised to see she thought the genie was blushing. "I...it seemed appropriate. I know he does not own us like the old masters but it seemed right to think of him that way. He is far nicer than the other masters were. And he is an accomplished lover."

Jaya put her finger under Jenny's chin and lifted her face up, "Jenny...are you in love with him?"

She saw tears form in Jenny's eyes at that and immediately pulled her into a hug. "Oh wow Jenny."

"I...I am so sorry Mistress..." she said, now sobbing.

"Why?" Jaya asked.

"I am not supposed to...I should be devoted to you. My loyalty is split now and that is unacceptable."

"That's bullshit," Jaya said, pulling back from the hug, "I just...I didn't think you did love."

"I...it was partially because of you, Mistress," Jenny said.

"How?" she asked.

Jenny shrugged, "You told me to think about what I wanted, and act based on what I preferred, not simply what you asked. I...like being with Trevor. He has the commanding presence that many of my other masters had but...he is gentle. He cares for me, I think."

Jaya thought back. It hadn't taken Trevor long to be able to tell the two of them apart, at least in bed. When they were together she knew she satisfied Trevor, and she enjoyed their time, but she didn't remember any particular tenderness from him. Maybe Jenny wasn't the only one catching feelings.

"Do you want me to stop being with him?" she asked.

"No! No mistress that would!...He would stop supporting us, we'd have to start over and-"

"I don't think it's like that, Jenny," Jaya said, interrupting her rambling. "Let me handle this part. I get the sense that relationships and feelings are not an area you're familiar with."

"I have watched many of them Mistress," Jenny offered.

"But have you ever personally been in one? Where your feelings were involved?" Jaya pressed.

"No, Mistress," Jenny admitted.

"Okay," Jaya said, leaning in and giving her another hug. This time without the pseudo-crisis to focus on it was a lot more obvious how stimulating the hug was and she groaned a little.

"I warned you, Mistress."

Jaya smirked. "Yeah, well just for that," she said, then moved to whisper in her ear, "I wish that your torture ends and you finally orgasm the same time Trevor's cock fills your ass with cum."

* * * * *

Thanks again to the genie's magic, Jaya lay on the bed in her room, watching the TV at the foot of it as it displayed a view of the kitchen/entryway of the house.

Trevor had let them know a few hours ago that he would be home late; some sort of meeting or negotiation needed his attention, or at least he believed it did. It was fully dark by the time he arrived, his suit jacket and polo shirt looking a bit rumpled. He came in the door holding his work bag and stopped in surprise.

Jenny leaned against the kitchen island. At Jaya's suggestion, she'd donned a "native" costume; she had on harem pants with what seemed to be a solid gold belt, and a matching flowy crop top that basically only covered her breasts and had small strips of sleeves on her biceps. Both were light blue and offset her blonde hair and blue eyes amazingly. They were also mostly translucent; if they folded the right way they seemed opaque, but pulled tight they were completely see through. The belt and the amount of fabric at the crotch would keep her sex mostly covered, but her breasts and nipples would nearly always be on display. She wore a matching headband with a turquoise jewel at the top, and her hair was gathered back in a braid.

"Welcome home Master Trevor," Jenny purred as she stalked up to him. Jaya had no other word for her walk; it looked like she was closing in on Trevor with the intent to eat him alive.

Trevor still seemed shocked. He didn't seem to know where to look or how to respond. Jaya hoped he was smart enough to catch on to what Jenny was doing; if he took too long or asked too many questions it might ruin the mood. Of course, with their libidos still driving them nearly insane because of Jaya's wish, it would probably take a gunshot wound to actually kill their mood.

"Jenny?" Trevor said quietly.

"Yes Master, I'm grateful you remember this slave's name. You seem tired. Were your toils today overly trying?" Jenny asked as she approached. She took his hand in one of hers and rubbed his head and cheek lightly with the other, as if wiping away sweat and taking his temperature.

"Ohhh that's...that's nice," Trevor said, "It...it was a tough day at work, yes."

"Ohh, I can tell," Jenny said as she ran a hand along Trevor's shoulders. She used the motion to slip his jacket off and take his bag, then she stepped behind him and ran her hands up his back and along his shoulders again.

"Would Master like his slave to give him a massage? As you know I am very well trained in many methods of relaxing and stimulating muscles."

Jenny's pronunciation of "stimulating" was almost a sexual assault. Jaya saw Trevor shiver as Jenny continued to run her hands all over his back and chest.

"I...If you want to-"

"I am your slave Master! It is what you want...whatever you want," she said, her voice steadily dropping to a sultry whisper.

"I...um...I think I would like a massage," Trevor said.

"Come with me to the bathroom, Master," Jenny said.

She came around and took both of Trevor's hands, walking backwards and leading him toward the bathroom. Trevor still seemed to be in a daze, and he didn't seem to know where to look. He scanned the room as if looking for other people or some hidden camera, perhaps, but his eyes also kept returning to Jenny's body. Her very obvious and mostly visible breasts drew a lot of his attention, but he also looked at her face frequently, possibly checking to make sure Jenny wasn't dazed, drugged, or confused. Jenny's bright smile, sultry looks, and enthusiastic movements seemed to ease Trevor's worries enough for him to cease resisting by the time they reached the bathroom.

Jenny had set up a massage table, candles, and a basin of oil. Trevor probably assumed she'd bought them; only Jaya and Jenny knew they were created with genie magic. That same magic also kept the oil comfortably warm.

In the candlelight, Jenny began stripping Trevor. The shirt coming off was barely exciting; with the difference in their heights and the fact that it was a pullover, Trevor had to do most of the work, and there isn't really a way to make the shirt covering someone's head a sexy move. When she got to his pants it was a whole different story. She pressed up against him with her hands on his ass to start with and tilted her head up. Getting the hint, he leaned in for a slow, sensual kiss. As they teased each others' lips and tongues, Jenny's hands traced up his ass and along his waist. After passing his hips she pulled back from the kiss and dropped to her knees. As her hands got to his belt buckle, her head rubbed around his crotch, her cheeks brushing his manhood and her breath passing over it as the belt came loose and his button released. Then she reached up and took the zipper tab in her teeth, pulling it down slowly and smoothly. Jaya wouldn't have been surprised if Trevor's cock had popped out and hit her on the head after that, but his boxers kept it restrained, albeit showing a nice tent as Jenny pulled his pants down.