Sister/Genie Ch. 11

Story Info
A night of unexpected discoveries.
4.3k words
4.78
8.5k
9

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story contains incest themes throughout.

This chapter is a bit shorter than others because of trying to find sensible breaks in the story. It's also a lot of "action" mixed in with some character discoveries. Apologies if that doesn't tickle your fancy.

As always, the comments and ratings are appreciated. Thanks to everyone who's kept the stories "in the red" so far.

==================

Jaya felt like she'd only blinked her eyes, but according to the clock a few hours had passed. Unfortunately she didn't feel the least bit sleepy. She took advantage of her body's physicality to quietly get herself out of Trevor's bed, though given the state he was in she doubted it would matter if she stood up and began bouncing on it.

She'd heard Trevor and his kids return about an hour after she retreated from her crying sister and Jenny. She rushed out to try to explain to them what was going on before they walked in on a spectacle, but apparently Jenny had discreetly escorted Jasmine to another room. It had also been apparent that Jasmine was not the only one who imbibed during their meal, as Trevor smelled strongly of hard liquor and was both weaving in his walk and slightly slurring his speech. She could tell his kids had also had a little bit to drink, but they seemed to have stopped at the "loosened up" stage of intoxication. Though they were reluctant at first, they let Jaya take Trevor to his bedroom without supervision.

Trevor had been very handsy once his kids were out of earshot and Jaya had found herself playing along, playing such games as, "put your hands on my ass and follow me," and "put the glass between my tits and take a drink (of water)." She got very into it by the end as a way to take her mind off the distress her sister was in and between that and the genie's body she was rearing to go by the time she got Trevor undressed...at which point he'd pitched backward onto the bed and had possibly fallen asleep before hitting the pillow.

Jaya now wondered if being left hot and bothered was why she only slept for a few hours and woke up with a second wind. She went down to the living room thinking she might polish off the last of the wine to get herself to sleep and only remembered when she got there that alcohol had no effect on her anymore. Frustratingly downing a glass of warm milk with a touch of vanilla, she stewed for a moment.

"Fuck it," she finally said to herself as she climbed the stairs and made for her room, "If I make a wish then Jasmine won't hear a thing, and if that's off limits for some reason then we're fucking on the roof of the Marriot."

She was so focused on her task that she actually had the door latch turned and the door partly open before she heard the sounds, and by then she also got the visual.

Jaya froze at the tableau suddenly presented to her. Moonlight streamed in through the large windows of their room, illuminating the bed in silver light. At the foot of the bed, two feet hooked on the edge of the mattress, the long, soft, pale legs bent at the knee so the generous heart-shaped ass at their apex could point skyward. The knees were spread as if in waiting for someone to step between them and fill either of the holes presented to the room. The toned back arched down from there, low enough that the voluptuous breasts flattened against the soft mattress. From there, Jaya's view was partially blocked by a slightly less toned but no less graceful leg, colored dark olive. The toes of the visible foot were clenched, bunching up the fitted sheet beneath them. Following that leg up revealed the reason; a head of perfect honey-blonde hair shone in contrast to the jet black landing strip pointing between the pale woman's eyes, the rest of her face obscured by the slight rise of the darker woman's pubic mound, slightly gyrating in time with whatever magic the woman's tongue and possibly fingers were working down there.

Suddenly a hand reached down and half caressed, half gripped the blonde hair as a moan rose from the darker woman's throat and a slight shudder passed through her body. She didn't have visible abs but Jasmine's slim stomach still quivered when she came. Jenny rose up and crawled forward between the tan legs, a hungry, sultry look on her face, still glistening with the juices Jasmine's pussy left on her. Jasmine's arms came up slowly as she recovered from the orgasm, pulling the blonde woman into an embrace. Their mouths met and instantly they were devouring each other, tongues dueling without pause or hesitation. Jenny's breasts settled over Jasmine's, the darker globes falling slightly to the side as gravity tried to get the tight skin to release their weight. Soon both women shifted slightly, rubbing their bodies together. Nipples slipped back and forth, lubricated by the sweat from their orgasmic efforts, while their legs began shifting, finding the perfect angle for mutual friction.

Jaya found herself mesmerized by the sight. She'd never seen her sister like this. They hadn't been prudes at home, and after their parents passed Jasmine was more cavalier about covering up. There were many times Jaya had caught her sister wandering through the house topless on a casual evening, or even gotten a glimpse of her nearly nude out of the shower, barely making sure her towel covered her nether area. She'd secretly both hoped for and dreaded those glimpses. But this wasn't catching her in casual nudity. Jasmine looked like the kind of girl the sultans and lords of Jenny's time would have kept in their harems; voluptuous, passionate, reveling in sex. Jaya remembered Jenny telling her about servicing other women in various harems and perversely wondered if she was having flashbacks now. But while she rationally tried to tell herself her voyeurism was wrong, she still didn't move, except that her hand began creeping between her thighs.

Jenny and Jasmine's kiss finally broke as both of them ground into each other, cores flexing trying to get their hips to move in a sapphic attempt at missionary sex. Jenny pushed herself up to get better leverage, using her hands to grab and knead Jasmine's breasts, fingers working to pinch and twist the dark brown nipples at the apex of her globes. Jasmine's own hands were no less busy, sliding down Jenny's back to claw at the pale ass cheeks of her blonde lover. Her fingers gripped tightly enough that pale flesh bulged between them and both women groaned and moaned at the efforts of the other.

Jaya found herself panting along with the heavy breathing of the women in the room, and she leaned her body against the doorframe. The cool wall hit her right breast and she felt it pressing the rock-hard nipple in. Suddenly not wanting the other left out, her hand came up and began twisting her left nipple.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck Jenny you're so fucking hot. God I feel like I'm fucking a porn star."

"I'm better than any porn star, baby," Jenny replied.

Jaya wasn't sure what Jenny did just then, but her body seemed to twitch forcefully.

"Oh FUCK!" Jasmine shouted, and then her body arched. Jaya thought she saw Jenny shudder a bit as she came but it was nothing compared to the orgasm that rocked the darker-skinned beauty, her eyes squeezed shut as her mouth locked open in a silent scream. Her body arched, raising her ass completely off the bed along with the blonde on her thighs, and then she crashed to the mattress with a shudder and a moan, curling up into a fetal ball as she continued shuddering from the aftershocks. Jenny slipped in behind her, one hand slowly rubbing Jasmine's hip.

As if some sort of switch was flipped, Jaya suddenly pushed herself away from the door, yanking her hand up. She could see her juices glistening on her finger and she simply stared at them in fascination and confusion. She still felt horny, possibly more than ever, but she was suddenly hesitant and guilty.

I worked myself up watching my own sister!

Before she came to any sort of conclusion, Jenny was suddenly in front of her. Naked and glistening with sweat, she still looked like a wet dream for anyone who found women attractive. Jaya found herself mesmerized when Jenny advanced and cupped the back of Jaya's head, bringing her into a kiss.

She was so worked up and momentarily confused she didn't really think about what Jenny had just been doing, but as soon as their tongues me, the tangy salty taste hit her. It might have stopped her, but she was being seduced by a demigod of sex. The genie's free hand had found Jaya's pussy and penetrated her at the same time her tongue had, and now the kiss was part of a poor woman's spit-roasting, fingers plunging into her pussy while the genie's tongue invaded her mouth.

The combination of the genie's skills and how worked up Jaya had already been meant she lasted no time at all before a shuddering orgasm swept through her. Her legs went weak and she briefly indulged in grinding her sex against the hand still lodged within her, a hand that was now doing a lot to hold her upright.

"That was her, Mistress."

Continuing with the theme of the night, Jaya was slow to realize what was going on. Then the meaning of the words hit her and her legs almost collapsed again, this time from shock. Then she started shivering in panic.

"Get away," Jaya almost whispered.

"Mistress, I-"

"GET OFF!" Jaya screamed and shoved Jenny away.

She wasn't sure how she kept from waking up the whole house with that scream. She found herself downstairs opposite the living room, about as far from the bedrooms as you could get.

Except she forgot about the other bedrooms.

When her breathing slowed and her heartbeat stopped pounding in her ears, she heard giggling. At first she thought she was picking up the sounds of Jasmine and Jenny again thanks to her super-hearing, but she realized the sounds were coming from behind her somewhere. She cautiously moved down hall, because she forgot what was at that end of the house.

Past the sitting room where she and Jenny had distracted Jaya from the family argument earlier that day there was a large game room with all the expected amenities: pool table, bar, dart board, ginormous television for watching whatever, and so on.

She expected to see the siblings sitting and watching a movie or maybe hovering around the pool table. It was late but both of them were in college. She remembered herself how often she basically ignored the sun and the clock, especially when classes weren't in session. But the game room was dark and empty. A small amount of light came from the rooms beyond though, specifically the guest bedrooms. Trevor had said once he installed them over there so he wouldn't have to worry about accidentally running into anyone who happened to be staying over, and also meant that if someone succumbed to alcohol or overestimated their ability to party the night away, it was a short walk to the nearest bed. However, he'd maintained the children's rooms upstairs and Jaya assumed they'd be in those.

They were still talking, albeit quietly, and Jaya moved across the room quietly to hear better.

"Oh get over yourself," she heard Olivia say, "I don't know if you realize this but your father's rich, what does it matter how he spends his money?"

"I could understand an escort every now and then, Liv, but...this is like a permanent thing. Like he's given up on..." Rich trailed off.

"Given up on what, Rich? Love? He was married twice. Your mother-"

"Let's leave her out of this," Rich cut her off.

"Well I mean she's part of the reason here. Your father isn't Hugh Hefner; he didn't build himself a harem and pick girlfriends out of a group for form's sake. He made a real run at it. Two women who loved him. Or at least one, and..."

Olivia paused to take a deep breath, then continued, "The last one he went through hell at the end. Now he's got two porn stars he can bang whenever he wants and he doesn't have to worry about anything more than that. They're just...I guess concubines works?" Olivia said.

"Having fun with that history class are you?" Rich teased.

"Oh fuck you," she said and Jaya heard shuffling she recognized as movement on bedsheets.

"Is that a promise?" Rick asked teasingly.

"You think I dragged you down here to watch Netflix on the big screen?"

Jaya's breath caught. She'd expected some sort of brush off from Olivia, but now her enhanced hearing picked up the unmistakable sounds of two people lip-locked. She quietly slid around the corner. The Mondrian children had left all the lights off except for the one on the end table next to the bed they'd commandeered, so she wasn't worried about them seeing her. Of course, they seemed a bit preoccupied.

Rich sat in the bed, upright against the headboard, his legs and torso bare. Straddling his thighs was Olivia, wearing mismatching undergarments; up top she had on a functional sports bra with enough coverage she probably could and did wear it at her gym when she worked out. But below she had on pale blue boyshort panties with lace trim around all the edges. They fit tightly, so much so that Jaya could make out a circular bulge between Olivia's ass cheeks that didn't fit with human anatomy.

Rich pulled her forward by her ass so she was tight against his crotch, then slid his hands up and under her sports bra. She lifted her arms as he pulled the garment off over her head, probably creating a nice "boob drop" effect right in front of his face. He let Olivia toss the bra away so he could put his hands on her back and dive in with his face. Jaya couldn't see from her angle but Olivia's head tilted back with that amused, contented smile most women wore when they found it funny how much guys obsessed over breasts but also enjoyed the benefits of that obsession.

Soon enough his hands got in on the action, groping whatever breast his mouth wasn't attacking, and Jaya saw Olivia's pelvis start rocking, probably grinding up against the erection Jaya would bet money her brother had. Soon he settled into a static pose: one hand on her breast, his mouth on the other, and one hand gripping an ass cheek, helping her grind hard. Her face was tilted back, the amusement gone, now only pleasure at his attention remained.

Olivia either didn't want to or couldn't get off in that position. Using her flexibility she flared her legs out and rolled backward, giving Jaya her first look at the woman's body. She had the kind of tits many people thought could only be fake; near perfect, mid-size domes rising from her chest with hard pointing nipples surrounded by small areolae. Her stomach showed muscles earned through lots of training. Chad followed the lines of her muscles down, leaning forward and spreading his own legs out to let her fall back on the bed. His hands traveled down and gripped her panties, pulling them down. She raised her legs together to help.

"Fuck, Liv, did you have this thing in all day?" Chad asked.

"So what if I did?"

"Just...I mean you were on his case about fucking those women while you had a plug in your ass right in front of him?" he asked.

"You were on his case about that. I was fine once he explained it once."

"You weren't fine with them when they showed up," Chad said, sounding a bit sulky. Jaya knew Rich was about to kill the mood and his chances of doing anything with his now-naked stepsister and she wasn't sure if she wanted that or not.

"I didn't care that they were there, I cared that you recognized them, and they recognized you."

"So what?" Rich asked defensively

"Really? So if Jay Tasker came up and said hi to me in class one day it wouldn't bother you?"

"Tasker's a man-whore, he says hi to everyone."

"And what if I said hi back like we were old friends?" Olivia challenged.

"I...well okay, fine," Rich said and sighed.

"Ohhh poor boy," Olivia said.

Displaying impressive core muscles, she basically did a sit-up to press herself against him while her hand slid down to grip his crotch.

"Tell you what? I'll give you a pass because I know how stressed you are. But you're going to give me an orgasm with that tongue of yours to say I'm sorry."

Rich's only reply was to kiss her deeply and guide her onto her back again, Olivia's appeal to his small head apparently breaking through whatever funk he might have been working himself into. She spread her legs, baring her pussy and thin landing strip to him, and soon he was between her thighs, his legs braced against the headboard. Her breasts were so tight and perky they barely fell to the side, but Olivia reached up to push them together and tease her own nipples.

"Mmmm yeah, lick that pussy. Go deep with your tongue-oh!"

Jaya saw her shudder slightly. It couldn't have been from an orgasm, but soon Olivia's dirty talk explained.

"Ooooh playing with the plug right away, huh? Yeah, you like stretching my ass, don't you? Mmmmm keep doing it. Yeah, lick harder, deeper!"

Rich was either very good at eating pussy or Olivia was more worked up and sensitive than she let on. She curled up, her abs rippling with tension as Rich continued his oral assault, her hands practically mauling her own tits. Then Jaya saw Rich pull his hand back and Olivia went from curling to arching, her back and ass lifting off the mattress and quickly falling back as a quick but powerful orgasm ripped through her. Glancing quickly, Jaya saw a bright silver object in Rich's right hand, clearly the butt plug he'd pulled from Olivia's ass to trigger her climax.

Olivia recovered fairly quickly and sat up, pulling Rich into a deep kiss and either ignoring or actually craving the taste of her own juices covering his face.

"Fuck how do you do that to me?" she asked.

"Because your ass may as well be a clitoris with what it does to you," Rich replied.

"Are you hard?" she asked, her hand going back to his crotch.

"Fuck yeah," he replied.

"Good, get those shorts off and fuck me," Olivia said.

"What if I want a blowjob?" he asked.

"Go ask your father's whores. I need that cock and you owe me for getting pissy."

As she laid out her demand, she laid back again and pulled her thighs up. In a display of flexibility she hadn't even seen from the genie, Olivia bent her legs back and tucked her feet up and behind her head, completely exposing her crotch.

"Fuck that is so hot," Rich said.

"You know what I want. Grab the lube off the table, get your cock wet, then fill up my ass."

Rich lifted the plug he still held. "Be right back."

He leaned forward and aimed the plug, then pushed it back into Olivia's asshole. Her sphincter flared around it quickly and she groaned as it settled. Then Rich spun around and grabbed a bottle, coating his cock with the fluid as he turned back to her. He quickly shuffled into position and gripped the plug again. More moans came from Olivia as he shifted it around a bit before gently drawing it out again. Almost immediately, the head of his cock replaced it at the opening to her colon. He pushed forward slightly slower, but seemed to hit almost no resistance as his cock slid slowly into her forbidden hole, clearly not forbidden to him.

"Oh fuck that feels so big," she said.

"Same size as last time, babe."

"Still feels big...and amazing. Ohhh fuck I think I'm gonna cum again. Rub my clit! Rub it!" she demanded.

Rich quickly reached up and his thumb flicked over her button. Olivia keened as he did then moaned loudly and her body seemed to relax a bit. Rich used the orgasm to slide farther into her until she was panting with recovery and the feeling of his cock fully lodged in her back door.

"Fuck me big brother."

That seemed to be the signal Rich was waiting for as he went from his gentle insertion to an almost frantic pounding. His hips slapped against her ass and she literally bounced a bit on the bed as he drove into her so he had to grip her hips to avoid fucking her literally off the bed. His larger frame against her lean one looked like it should have hurt, but Olivia was clearly into it.

12