Sister/Genie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes! Fuck that ass! Yeah God why do I love this so much? Fuck your cock feels so good!"

Olivia moved her own hand up to her pussy and began rubbing since Rich's were both busy keeping her in position. Her breasts quivered like erotic jello molds as he hammered into her.

"Ohh it's too bad I have to take care of my own pussy. I wonder if those bitches are bi? Would you like that? You want one of the porn stars to come in and sixty-nine me while you're pounding into my ass? Fuck yeah you would; I felt that thrust. Yeah, you want one of those blonde whores eating me out until I cream on us, and then when you blow into me you can feed her your cock. You want her to go ass-to-mouth out of me? Fuck!"

Jaya found herself bracing on the doorframe at the lust she felt. When Olivia talked about her or Jenny eating her out while she was getting fucked Jaya almost went into the room. Her non-sex brain was still in control enough that she stayed put, but her traitorous hand had still found its way between her leg again, rubbing her own sex as she watched the step-siblings.

Olivia's dirty talk definitely fueled Rich's lust to a fever pitch. His hips slapped against her as fast as someone clapping and Olivia could only moan under the assault until Rich moaned out loudly and hilted himself in her, his body tensing and clearly cumming in her ass. Olivia let out her own moan, either from another climax or a perverse sense of satisfaction at the feeling of his semen pumping into her.

"Put the plug back in," Olivia whispered when Rich seemed to recover a bit, "I want it to keep the cum inside."

"God you're a dirty girl," Rich replied, but he reached over for the discarded toy and slid it easily back into the well-used star, forcing another moan out of Olivia.

"Mmmm, I bet you're glad I decided to get experimental a few months ago, aren't you?" Olivia said.

"Oh don't pretend you don't like it. I haven't had anal with a lot of girls but if I didn't know better I'd swear you faked how much you like it just to make me feel good. Nobody reacts like you do to a cock in your ass."

"I do like it. Fuck I may never go back. Unless I need somewhere to put a second cock."

"What?" Rich asked, clearly caught off guard.

Olivia shrugged, "You had your fantasy, I have mine."

"You want a threesome? With another guy?"

"Who said I wanted it to be a guy?" Olivia replied. Rich had a confused expression and Olivia giggled, "Ohh poor boy. Think about it a bit, or don't. Probably won't happen. Anal is enough for me right now."

"I feel kind of bad though. Cleaning can't be great," Rich said.

"Still better than pregnancy scares. Let's just both be glad I decided to grant your fantasy wish a few months ago. Changed our lives."

When Olivia said "fantasy wish" it was like cold water dumped on Jaya. She stumbled back from the door and had to catch herself to avoid banging into the wall.

"Come on, just crack that window. Dad's not going to come down here for...who knows how long but better to let the sex smell drift off," Olivia said.

"And what about the sheets?" Rich asked.

"I'll take care of them tomorrow. Wrap them up with my sheets. Now let's get back to our rooms before anyone notices."

"I'm pretty sure Dad wouldn't notice if we fucked outside his room. I haven't seen him that wasted in...a while," Rich said.

"Yeah, but I have no idea about the two porn stars, so let's move," Olivia replied.

Jaya suddenly realized she had to outrun them or hide. She ducked into the other spare bedroom as quietly as she could, then sat against the door. She heard Olivia and Rich sneak out, Olivia giggling as if she were twelve and had just snuck a beer for a sleepover instead of taken her stepbrother to a secluded area of the house for some illicit coupling.

Jaya simply sat, her thoughts and emotions still roiling inside her. She didn't know how to process nearly anything she'd seen or heard that night. Instead she just saw the plain, perfectly made bed in the spare room and crawled into it. She expected to sit there for hours as her brain worked through everything, but she was out in seconds.

12