Sister/Genie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what to do," she whispered.

Jenny leaned over and rested her palm against Jaya's face. It felt like that small gesture let her support Jaya's head and she leaned into it. The tears building in her eyes leaked out but Jenny quickly wiped them away and whispered, "Stop fighting, Mistress."

She planted a slow, sweet kiss on Jaya's forehead and then padded back to where Trevor was apparently taking a small nap of his own.

* * * * *

The time zone shift plus the naps that Jasmine and Trevor took meant that despite getting in at near midnight local time, they weren't tired at all. Jaya, on the other hand, despite having the genie's super-body, was mentally exhausted and quietly wished for some sleep when they got there.

That meant she was basically unaware of the ride from the airport to their swanky hotel and the trip up to the room. By the time she woke up, sun was at least brightening the horizon, which she could see out the window of the room she'd ended up in. The room was smaller than Jaya expected given the money Trevor could throw around, but as she sat up she realized her perspective was all wrong.

Outside the half open door she saw what looked like a living room and possibly a dining area. Either way there was a table and four chairs that had been commandeered by Jasmine and Trevor. Folders lay open on the table and Jasmine's laptop was connected to a portable printer. All of it was plugged into an outlet some distance away on the wall, making it look a bit like a large and poorly trained spider tried to weave a web from the table. Jasmine was bent forward, focused on the computer, while Trevor sat opposite facing the window, looking down at a tablet. Both were half in business outfits; Jasmine had a nice blouse on and her makeup was done but was still barefoot wearing pink and purple pajama pants, while Trevor had on slacks below a loose tank top with a bathrobe over everything.

Jenny stepped in wearing boyshort panties and a t-shirt and blocked her view through the doorway then quietly pulled it closed. "Are you all right, Mistress?" she asked in a stage whisper.

"Yeah," Jaya said, "What's going on?"

"We are staying at the Rosewood Hotel in London and this is a suite. Trevor and Jaya got what they called 'questionable' food from a late night shop and ate shortly after arriving. Since then they have been working with their paper and computers. We are to be retrieved at 7:30, for a meeting at 8:30, apparently," Jenny said.

"Is that time enough to get ready?" Jaya asked aloud.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes out of habit rather than any feeling of stuffiness or gunk in them. Jenny hadn't answered her and she looked over about to ask about it but just saw Jenny's head tilted and a bemused expression. Then she realized the silliness of her earlier question.

"Okay, fine, we could both be ready in five seconds but how do we explain that to Trevor and more importantly Jasmine, who as a woman is going to know exactly how long it should take us to get ready?"

Jenny smiled mischievously and said, "I thought I could use the time to give you a massage, Mistress."

"Jenny..."

"I promise it is not a mere pretext, Mistress. I know how to give a massage by itself. However, I also know my body. You may find it a bit more stimulating than would ordinarily be expected. But I do think you could do with the stress relief, and my experience is that a real, physical method tends to work better than simply making a wish, particularly where mental issues are a factor."

Jaya didn't quite believe her genie's insistence that the massage would be purely therapeutic, but a relaxing massage did sound nice. She let Jenny tug her out of bed and found they were wearing nearly identical outfits. She called to Trevor and Jasmine that they would be getting ready for a while so pee in a cup if they had to, producing slight chuckles from everyone.

Inside the bathroom Jaya made a wish for Jenny to give her a massage and for it not to be noticed or to disturb the people outside. Jenny admitted the wish strained her powers a bit since having the others not notice eliminated what her magic apparently saw as an excellent excuse to facilitate a three- or foursome, but it hardly drained her.

The genie then gave her one of the most thorough massages she'd ever had. She'd had a few over the years, usually somewhat perfunctory, back-and-leg rubdowns included as part of a short spa day, and one or two deep tissue, therapeutic ones. Jenny put them all to shame. The wish had conjured up a massage table that looked like it had been manufactured for a movie about a royal massage parlor in India, and the cushions on it felt like some sort of ancient take on memory foam. Then Jenny's hands proceeded to turn Jaya's body into jelly. She somehow found the perfect amount of pressure to loosen the muscles without causing pain. On top of that, her hands felt more like they were caressing than rubbing Jaya's skin, and she started to see what Jenny had warned her about. Even though Jenny was behaving herself, not spending a lot of time on obvious erogenous zones or going anywhere near sensitive organs, the soft touching on her body was pure pleasure for Jaya. It was a sleepy sort of arousal that Jaya equated to the aftermath of sex when you were tired.

Jenny somehow flipped Jaya over when she was done with the back, but Jaya barely felt it. She was simply floating in a sea of relaxation and pleasure. The arousal was so subtle and so low level that she was completely shocked when Jenny's hands cupped her breasts as part of a light massage on her chest, and the movement and slight pressure was enough to trigger a small orgasm. She let out a groan and mock glared at Jenny, who simply shrugged her shoulders with a smirk.

"We should be finishing up by now Mistress," Jenny said.

"I don't think I can move," Jaya said.

"I am afraid we must try. We have a show to put on, don't forget."

Jaya sighed theatrically and with one wish dispersed all the massage stuff and put them in their outfits. She actually hadn't seen what Jenny picked after Trevor told her to order the clothes, but she got the idea right away.

They were office sluts, or teases, depending. The clothes were designed to flaunt the limits of every corporate dress code ever written. They had on skirt suits, at least according to a label. The skirts in question were so tight they actually pulled a little into the clefts of their asses, and while not miniskirts, the hems had barely ever heard of knees. They would have outlined the girls' underwear for anyone to see but they had red g-string thongs on, with the covering triangle constructed of see-through lace mesh. They also sported black thigh-high, garter-less stockings. The lace tops of them were concealed by the skirts, but only if they stood absolutely straight and didn't move. Those stockings of course slipped into four inch patent leather heels. Up top they wore silk blouses, and the issue of how many buttons to leave undone was moot because the shirts didn't have any; they were simply cut down to just above their navels. Bras weren't bothered with at all, leaving their breasts to shift and bounce, but still partially constrained by the very form-fitting blazer jackets, each featuring a black bow on the back. Their blonde hair was pulled tight and secured in large claw clips with some curly wisps escaping from the top and framing their faces, practically begging anyone who looked to imagine the girls removing the clips and shaking their heads to let the hair cascade down. The whole image was polished off with deep red lipstick, heavy eye shadow, and black horn-rimmed glasses.

They both came out of the bathrooom and posed. Trevor had a mixture of desire and appreciation in his expression while Jasmine just burst out laughing.

"Oh Trevor, you're going to cause so much trouble. If I lose this account because of you-"

"It'll be fine. I told them five years ago I was stepping back and they'd have to deal with other people, but they insist on dragging me across the pond for these catch-ups. We lost Cary two years ago because he thought we didn't have confidence in him when they kept demanding I come along. This should give them a kick."

"Or an aneurysm," Jasmine said. She was still smiling but Jaya noticed she'd averted her eyes almost as soon as she recovered from her initial outburst, and now she was casting sideways glances at them. Or possibly just at her.

The two of them packed everything up and got themselves put together as they left. After a little bit of stumbling around in the high heels Jaya quietly wished for the ability to strut like Jenny could in them, but otherwise there were no mishaps. A towncar picked them up and Trevor immediately started in on his "lecherous retiree" act by taking the back seat and sitting the girls on either side of him while Jasmine took the front seat. Jaya was actually thankful for London traffic because she was pretty sure the driver's eyes were only on the road about a quarter of the time.

Jasmine took the lead when they arrived at the office building, Trevor keeping the girls to either side of him. The height of their heels meant that Trevor was very comfortably able to rest a hand on each of their asses and he took full advantage of that, though he resisted groping them after one "obligatory" squeeze when they first got out of the car that set everyone to laughing.

The security staff working the front of the building had to be repeatedly reminded of their jobs by the middle-aged woman manning the desk, but she seemed amused rather than angry at the reactions, and Jaya thought she even threw a wink at them as they made their way to the elevators.

The receptionist at the client office was not someone Jaya thought she wanted to spend time with. The girl was younger, somewhere between mid twenties and early thirties, and she was dressed in a slightly more professional version of the outfit Jaya and Jenny had on; her suit was blue, her blouse actually buttoned, she wore a bra (that you could mostly see through the shirt) and her hair was done in a fierce bun. Her face looked like it was on slides like Jenny's presentation; big smile as Jasmine and Trevor arrived, full shock at the girls' appearance, obviously fake smile at Jasmine as she introduced them, sneering smile at the girls, fawning look at Trevor, fake smile at Jasmine again.

"I'm sorry, we only have you and Mr. Mondrian on the register. We work with some sensitive items for the crown so we simply cannot let anyone in without prior approval," she said.

"Well that sucks," Trevor said immediately, catching even the girls off guard because they'd never heard of him using the term before. "Look, you've got this, right?" he asked Jasmine.

"Sure," she replied immediately.

"Let's see," Trevor said, checking his phone as the receptionist's smile faltered and her eyes widened, "Yeah, the castle's pretty close, you girls want to see the soldiers in the fuzzy hats?"

Playing their part, both of them cooed and giggled as Trevor summoned the elevator.

"Uh, Mr. Mondrian, I'm sure if you wait-" the girl began but he cut her off.

"No, no, I get it; protocol and security. Very commendable actually, but the girls here have never been to London and I promised I'd show them around. Don't really need me for this anyway; Jasmine's got it."

The elevator arrived and Trevor stepped in. Jasmine had an amused but nervous expression as she watched them. Jaya caught her eye and tried to nod encouragingly as the door closed, and she thought she saw a return smile.

Trevor shut off his phone and assured the girls that everything would be fine, then they spent the morning as American tourists in London. Trevor took them on a small walking tour past some landmark sites (including Buckingham Palace but they were off-schedule to see the actual changing of the guard) and Jaya quietly thanked the genie for giving her the ability to survive the walk in her heels.

They met Jaya at a coffee shop two hours later, apparently something that she and Trevor pre-arranged. Jasmine was amused but also seemed a bit angry.

"They didn't want to have the meeting without you, so they rescheduled for lunch," she explained, mostly able to keep the bitterness out of her voice as she brought over a tray of coffees. Jenny and Jaya were fine, but Trevor and Jaya were beginning to tire with only the nap on the plane sustaining them.

Trevor put a hand on her shoulder and said, "Don't worry, Jas. We'll get them straightened out. They're old Brits who're afraid of change, and they've got the 'old boys club' mentality. I can get through to them. This morning was just a start."

Jasmine smiled a bit. "That receptionist got an earful, though. I don't know if she'll still be working there when we get back."

"Molly's a whore," Trevor said.

All the women looked at him a bit shocked, although with Jenny it was more confusion and Jaya thought the genie might be wondering if the girl was literally paid to be there and have sex with the employees.

Trevor noticed the looks and blushed a bit. "Sorry. But she is literally there shopping for a rich husband. She dotes on the directors and executives and she's a bitch to everyone else. Every time I've been here she all but begged me to take her home with me, promised me any position or fantasy I wanted."

"Oh, should I ask her what she offers so I can make sure to provide it for you later?" Jenny asked and Jaya was shocked to see that she was actually teasing.

Trevor and Jasmine both laughed. "Only if you get Mariah to record it so I can watch her reaction."

They returned to the same office after another hour and Molly immediately showed them through the doors, although Jaya caught some vicious glares she shot at the girls when she thought they weren't looking.

The conference room was large and provided a nice view of the Thames. Five people from the client site were present, three men and two women. The women were in pantsuits with very conservative cuts. One of them rolled her eyes dismissively at Trevor when the girls came in on his arms and the other sort of smirked and looked away. However, like Jasmine, the woman seemed to be stealing glances at them without being obvious. The men, of course, were just gawking and trying to gauge what the line was between "appreciating the view" and "staring."

"Trevor," the man in charge said, "I don't believe we've met your friends before."

"Oh this is Jenny and her sister Mariah. They're my personal assistants," Trevor explained.

"Real personal I bet," Jaya heard the disapproving woman mutter. She was sure no one else heard it, but she couldn't resist throwing a provocative wink in the woman's direction.

"Um, well that's nice but...do you think it would be possible for them to wait outside?" the man asked.

"Fine, but at least let them grab some food; I promised them lunch," Trevor said.

"Oh that's fine, I'm sure," the man replied.

Trevor leaned over and whispered to them, "Go out and find some down on his luck guy to dote on while I'm in here. I want their rumor mill buzzing about you two for months."

Jenny and Jaya smiled at each other and retrieved some food from the catering spread on a side table. They made sure whenever they grabbed something that their knees stayed locked tight as they bent over. Jaya could hear a lot of fidgeting and sharp breaths behind her. When they finished they walked out in unison, past a smirking Jasmine and a grinning Trevor.

Coming out of the room they very nearly ran into an office worker coming back from his lunch. Jaya honestly hadn't believed someone could be a living stereotype but this guy came close; he was in an oversized button-down shirt, loose slacks held up only by an overtightened belt, wore thick glasses, had unkempt hair, and was dealing with an overbite that was obvious even without a dental degree. He was also completely frozen in fear when presented with the visions that were Jenny and Mariah. Jaya quickly sought out his name tag.

"Benedict? That's you, right?" she asked.

Apparently robbed of speech, Benedict simply nodded.

"Okay, I'm going to need you to talk for this one, okay? What do you go by? Ben? Benny?" Jaya asked.

"Um...uh...mo...most people call me Benny," he said, but sounded resigned.

"Benny is not a name you like, is it?" Jenny asked.

He shook his head again rather than speak.

Jaya smiled to herself. "Okay Benedict, you're our project for the afternoon. You don't have anything else going on," she said.

"Well I-"

"No, that wasn't a question, that was me telling you; you don't have anything else going on. We're in good with the bosses; you'll be fine. Do you have an office?"

"No...not...I mean I work in the computer center. It's pretty isolated," Benedict said.

"Lead the way. Jenny will hold you up," Jaya said.

Jenny draped herself over Benedict similar to how she had with Trevor, but she was much more playful than doting. Jaya scanned the rest of the area as they went by. The office was very "open plan" with low-walled tables rather than desks or cubicles, so they were in view of most of the staff. Most of his colleagues seemed to be in shock at his luck, and there were more than a few dirty looks. Jaya also heard some of the muttering. The women were split; some thought it was nice for Benedict that he got the attention, but the others assumed she and Jenny were whores who'd been paid off. The men were odd. In some of them heard muttering about it being unfair, but others seemed to be waiting for something, assuring each other that "this would be good."

They got to the computer room. It was fairly large but most of the room was taken up by the computers themselves and Benedict's work station. The only window was in the door, and it was a narrow, tall one. Jenny had Benedict sit in his chair and spun it around toward the door.

"Now, Benedict, let me ask you a few questions," Jaya said, "First, do you like women?"

"Um, yeah," he said.

"Second, are you a virgin?"

"N-no," he said.

"Girlfriend?"

"No."

"Do you like us? Would you like to have sex with us?" Jaya asked, letting a little bit more tease into her voice.

Then Jaya was legitimately shocked when Benedict seemed to deflate. He sank into his chair and looked like they'd just told him his dog died.

"Fuck, I am so sick of this bollocks. You guys don't take the piss enough, do you!?" he shouted at the walls.

Jaya looked over at Jenny and the genie seemed to have a pitying, hurt expression. She reached out gently and touched his arm, but Benedict flinched away.

"Just...just go. I'm sure you're nice, but take the money they paid and go. Serves them right," he said.

"Benedict," Jenny said, her tone softer and more motherly, "Do they prank you like this a lot?"

"Well not this" he said, gesturing to the two of them, "but yeah. Lad mags on my chair in the middle of the office, having Molly ask me on dates and then ghost me. Fuck they even set me up on a fake blind date and then posted the chats online."

"And HR won't do anything?" Jaya asked.

"It's all 'outside the office' except for the mags. And Molly threatened to claim I was harassing her, and you know how that goes," he said.

Jaya looked questioningly at Jenny. Jaya wanted to give this guy a break, especially with all the abuse his coworkers apparently put him through, but if sex was just going to depress him that wouldn't be any better than what his peers did. Jenny nodded at Jaya but she got the sense she should let the far more experienced of them take the lead.

She reached up and gently touched his face. "Benedict, we're here because we want to be. Nobody paid us. You looked lonely. We're not trying to trick you."