Sister/Genie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a bit but Benedict seemed to perk up. "Really?" he asked quietly.

"Really. Here, I'll show you."

Jenny stood and dramatically let her coat slide off her shoulders, then pulled the shoulders of her blouse off to let the front fall open, revealing her near-perfect breasts. Even Jaya still got a bit of a thrill when she saw them, and she'd been intimately familiar with them for months now.

"Touch them," Jenny prompted him, stepping forward after he was frozen in shock for some time.

He reached up slowly. Just before making contact he looked around, as if expecting someone to sneak up on him. Seeing no one except Jaya, he went in. His hands slowly gripped Jenny's tits, then squeezed and kneaded them more aggressively. He still had an awed look on his face. Jenny moaned lightly. Jaya thought she might have been faking it but then again their bodies were so wired for sex it might have been genuine.

His attention to her breasts was obviously amateurish; if he had been truthful about not being a virgin his experience was not extensive. He groped and squeezed seemingly without any thought other than to just touch them as much as he could. Then Jenny upped the ante for him and told him to suck on her now protruding nipples. She eventually had to actually pull his head to them as his disbelief froze him up again. Once there, however, Jenny let out some more legitimate moans and that seemed to be the encouragement he needed.

Jaya had been watching the door to make sure no one would attempt to peep in through the glass but the action behind her was revving her engine, so to speak. She thought it was good to let Jenny take the lead, but now that it was happening she didn't want to be cut out either. Quickly looking around, she found some clear tape on Benedict's desk. As he switched his attention to Jenny's other tit, Jaya snagged it, took off her own coat and blouse, and taped the blouse up on the door so the hanging fabric totally blocked the window. Then she strutted back over to the couple.

"Mmmm I wish it were impossible to hear in here so Jenny could really make some noise. She's a bit of a screamer you know," she muttered into Benedict's ear while also looking Jenny in the eye. A brief flash of the genie's eyes and she knew a bloodcurdling scream could erupt from anyone in there and no one outside would be the wiser.

She stood and moved behind him, gently pulling his head back and nestling it between her breasts. Without prompting, Jenny made quick work of Benedict's belt. His pants and boxers were down at his knees in the next second and his hard cock emerged. It was average in all respects and the tip was practically dripping precum. It bobbed in time with his apparently quick heartbeat. Jenny looked at Jaya and licked her lips as a clue to the next step.

Jaya leaned down further, still cradling his head with her breasts, and said, "Watch this stud."

Jenny stood and crossed her arms behind her, thrusting her breasts out as if for display. Then she bent forward at the waist. Her tits slowly swung forward until they hung down, still almost perfect orbs, swinging slightly as Jenny moved. Her mouth opened and she took the tip of his cock between her lips, immediately sealing around the top of the head. Benedict groaned as her mouth made contact. Jaya could see Jenny's jaw twitching and imagined her tongue must be going crazy on the boy's head.

She slowly descended down his organ, and Benedict's breathing increased the deeper she went. Soon his thighs were twitching and his grip on the arms of the chair was white-knuckle tense. Jaya kept running her hands up and down his arms as her breasts remained settled on his shoulders and neck. His short dark hair rubbed against them as his head twitched from the ecstasy and Jaya had to admit the little ticking sensation of the strands was also titillating. Jenny got most of the way down his cock and then stopped abruptly. After a second she looked up at him.

"Oh God, Oh God," he moaned.

Then Jenny leaned forward more and sank her mouth down do the base of his cock.

Benedict came immediately. Jaya couldn't see his cock erupt, but the long groan, shuddering, and Jenny's throat going wild swallowing clued her in.

"Yeah, that's it, give her a nice long drink. Feed your cum down her throat," Jaya cooed to him.

He kept groaning as Jenny sank to her own knees, spreading his with her hands and pulling his pants down to his ankles in the process. He was a bit sweaty by then but Jaya leaned in and planted kisses on his neck as she gently rubbed his chest with her hands.

"So who is she?" Jaya asked.

"Huh?" Benedict asked.

"You've got to have a girl in the office. Someone you like, who you think you might have a shot with. Who is she?"

"M-Maria," he finally said, "She's one of the property scouts. Goes out and-well that doesn't matter. She's sweet and nice and says hi to me. She's probably just being friendly. More so than the other girls. I'm probably just reading too much into it. Not like I have anything to offer her."

"Don't be so sure," Jaya said, "Computer nerds make good money, and you don't seem too lacking in the pants department either."

"Oh God I...I was so quick-"

"Don't worry honey, we expected it. You must have been really pent up, huh?" she asked, and Benedict nodded, "Well don't worry, Jenny'll have you up and going in no time. Then you get to feel what it's like inside her."

"I...um...I don't know if I can so soon..."

"Hm, really?" Jaya asked.

She got out from behind him and walked over to Jenny. She popped his cock out of her mouth and immediately turned her face up to receive Jaya's smoldering kiss. Despite acting the dominant one, she let Jenny take the lead kissing, knowing the woman would know how to make it pleasurable for them and a good show for Benedict. They kissed for a while and Jaya could see Benedict's cock regaining some of its energy. She decided to up the ante.

She straightened up and hiked up her skirt revealing her stocking tops and red g-string. She slid her foot out of the heel and put it on Benedict's thigh, exposing her crotch for his view. Then, looking him in the eye, she pulled her panties to the side.

Her bare wet pussy got a shock of cold from the air hitting the exposed flesh, but it was brief. Before she could finish shivering, Jenny's mouth was all over her. She almost totally covered her pussy and her tongue delved into Jaya's depths. Jaya always wondered if Jenny was magically extending her tongue, but she never wanted to interrupt her to ask and she always seemed too out of it to ask afterward. Now, for example, it felt like Jenny licked her g-spot, but that seemed too deep for a tongue to reach. Jaya didn't want her to stop, though; she just grabbed the blonde hair and pulled her tighter into her pussy.

She began grinding on Jenny's face; the genie's nose now positioned perfectly to rub her clit. Her tongue continued to work magic in her pussy and Jaya felt an orgasm rushing on her with amazing speed. After a few more breaths she let out a loud groan and her whole body shuddered as she came, wetness flooding out into Jenny's mouth.

"Ohhhh yes, you're so fucking good at that," Jaya said, bending down again to kiss Jenny. After she finished tasting herself on the other girl's lips, she muttered, "Wish I didn't have to clean myself up after that."

She pulled her thong back over her pussy (which now felt like she'd just dried it after a shower), and smoothed her skirt down, looking at the now rigid cock in Jenny's hand.

"Did you like our little show, Benedict?" she teased.

"Holy...that was so hot," he said nearly in a whisper.

"Mmmm and you know what's hotter?" Jaya asked, walking around behind him, "Jenny's nice tight pussy."

Jenny straightened up, hiking her skirt up to her waist in the process, revealing her matching red thong. That she quickly dropped to the floor, revealing her own shaved, wet slit. Smiling widely, Jenny strutted over to his work desk and bent over, spreading her legs to fully reveal everything she had to offer. Jaya spun Benedict in the chair so he faced the spread legs and waiting pussy.

"Come on, stud," Jaya said, "You aren't getting a help ticket for this install request."

Jaya cringed at the joke as soon as she said it but Benedict either didn't notice or didn't care. He got up as if mesmerized, almost tripping over the pants still bunched at his ankles. He shuffled forward until he almost bumped into Jenny. She helped out by reaching back for his cock and lining it up with her hole. At that point primal instinct took over and he started thrusting. It might have been too rough for a lot of people, but Jenny was built for it and simply moaned at the penetration. Jaya came up behind him.

"How is it Benedict?" she cooed in his ear.

"God she's so bloody tight. I'm gonna lose it again," he moaned.

"No you aren't," Jaya said, "Because you need to treat Jenny right. You need to treat all your lovers right. Pretend you're wishing on a star. Wish that you could last until the girl wants you to cum."

Benedict was at that state where he would do anything short of murder as long as he could keep fucking. His words were irrelevant as far as Jaya knew, but she was worried about the wording. But when she looked over at Jenny she looked back with a wink before resuming her appreciation for the fucking she was getting.

"Good boy," Jaya said, "now concentrate and make sure you don't cum before Jenny tells you to. She's going to have a couple of orgasms on your cock. I've got something to take care of."

Jaya quickly got out of the way and retrieved her shirt and jacket, using Jenny's jacket to block the window instead. Composing herself as best she could, she quietly stepped out of the closet, though between the two moaning lovers and the rhythmic slapping of skin she didn't think they would notice.

Adopting an "I'm supposed to be here" attitude that discouraged idle helpers and hopefully dispelled the idea she was a meek damsel, she found someone that looked like a manager. He was probably in his early forties and seemed a kind, at least based on how he looked at Jaya; he had an "if I were 20 years younger" look, rather than a lecherous leer.

"Can you tell me where Maria is? She works in property scouting, or something like that?" Jaya asked.

The man smiled at even that much attention and directed Jaya to a set of cubicles fairly far across the office floor. Jaya made it over, ignoring the leers, glares, and even one or two moderately quiet catcalls.

Maria was a small woman, barely taller than Jaya in the genie's body. She had mousey brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, but Jaya could tell that hanging down it would have some natural curls. Her body was mostly covered up by the appropriate version of a woman's business suit, and she had pants rather than a skirt, but based on the fit of some of the clothes Jaya could tell the woman had a body that would entice the right person.

"Maria, could I borrow you for a moment?" Jaya asked.

The woman literally hadn't noticed her approach and when she looked up she was taken aback. Her mouth hung open for a few seconds and then she just said, "Um, sure," and stood. Jaya put a hand on her shoulder to guide her. They moved out of the cube area and Jaya found a vacant office that luckily had the door unlocked. She pulled Maria inside.

"So do you like Benedict?" Jaya asked quickly.

"What? Benny? Um-"

"You know he doesn't like that name," Jaya said.

Maria sighed, "I know but some of the knobs around here pretend not to know who you're talking about. I just...It's habit at this point. I feel bad."

"Do you like him?" Jaya pressed.

"Yeah, he's...sweet and quiet, and he seems like my speed. He's never made a move though," Maria countered.

"All right, be straight with me Maria," Jaya said, "Do you actually like him, or do you just like him because you know he's never going to make a move, so he's safe? No judgement, I just want to know which it is."

"I...I like the safe bit. But I mean, if he wanted to I'd be willing to give it a go," she said, biting her lip.

"All right. He wants to. But you're going to have to handhold him. He's been given a shit deal, and the people around here aren't helping. You're going to have to help him out, especially when you're having sex," Jaya said.

"What?" Maria said, almost squeaking.

"You know, I think you call it shagging around here? He's busy with Jenny in the computer room right now but we had to practically draw him a map."

"Busy doing what?" Maria said.

Jaya just raised her eyebrow and Maria flushed, but she also looked a bit angry. "And you want me to go out with him after he-"

"Really Maria? Are you a virgin? Ever slept with a guy? How is this different?"

"Well you two are...I mean I can't compare with you, why's he going to bother with me then?" Maria protested.

"We're fantasies. He knows, somewhere, this is a one-time thing, and it'll be a great story, but it's just a bolt of lightning. Once in a lifetime."

"He'll still have her in the back of his mind while he's fucking me," Maria protested.

"I don't think he will, but would you like to?" Jenny asked, stepping slightly closer to her.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Maria asked, backing almost into the wall.

"Would you like to have a memory of fucking me, so you both have the same fantasy you can go to?" Jaya asked, advancing slightly again and pushing her chest out a bit.

"You're-um...I'm not gay," Maria protested.

"How sure are you?" Jaya asked as she closed the distance, their faces very close.

"Ninety percent?" Maria said.

Jaya leaned in and kissed her. It started soft, but Maria caved and leaned into it almost immediately. Soon her mouth opened and Jaya slid her tongue through, exploring the other woman's mouth. Their tongues met and danced with each other, writhing and twisting. Jaya moved her hands to Maria's hips, but Maria put her own hands on Jaya's shoulders and pushed gently.

"Fuck," she said, "Maybe only eighty percent."

"Would you like to try for less?" Jaya asked.

"No, no, I'm so sorry but no," Maria said.

Jaya stepped back. "No problem. I was just offering."

"Fuck it's tempting. I've been curious before. I mean, who hasn't every now and then? And you're...fuck you're a goddess. But I just...I wouldn't feel right. And it wouldn't feel right if I'm...I want to do something with Benedict."

"But you're not going to hold it against him?" Jaya pressed.

"If you came onto him like you did me? Fuck I'm surprised he held off cumming till the main event."

Jaya couldn't help wincing and Maria noticed with a smirk.

"Little fast, was he?" she asked. It was teasing, but more pitying than malicious.

"We expected it. He has a good recovery period," Jaya said.

"Hmm...maybe I can work with that," Maria mused.

"I hope you can," Jaya said, "but remember-"

"Yes, yes, I've got to be all modern woman and take the lead here. I've got it; I'm not daft. Now go find your partner and make sure she's left something for me to work with."

They shared a conspiratorial smile as Jaya left the office, heading back to the room. As she walked she passed by the large conference room. The blinds had been drawn but the windows weren't soundproofed and she could make out some of the conversation.

Jasmine was just wrapping up a summary of something when one of the other woman said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Mondrian, are you with us?"

"Not really," Trevor replied.

"Don't you think you owe us the courtesy?" she asked.

"Miss Halifax, I'm not on this account. I have no influence in the marketing strategy, the decisions, none of it. I'm not even on the board of the firm anymore. Mr. Conway there specifically asked that I show up, despite being told multiple times that Miss Gazdar is the lead and has everything in hand."

"Well if your company can't find a representative that will take this seriously-"

"Excuse me Miss Halifax, but they did. She's sitting right there, and has been the one talking to you this whole time. My former company didn't want to send me; Conway insisted. He literally said I didn't have to do anything and it was fine if someone else did the talking, so that's what I'm doing. I also am not being paid by DoubleM for this trip in any way; you covered travel and accommodation. I'm here as a favor to Cindy back at the home office and George. If you have a problem with me being here, talk to your CEO."

An awkward silence seemed to follow so Jaya moved on. She did feel a little pang of anxiety that maybe she and Jenny had taken Trevor's instructions about stirring the rumor mill too far, but she was enjoying herself, and it was all a great distraction. When she got back to the computer room, she slipped into the door quietly, but that wouldn't have mattered.

The slow, steady pace Benedict started with had devolved into full-on animalistic rutting. His hips slammed into Jenny's round ass and she was moaning and grunting with the impacts, begging him to fuck her more, harder, deeper, and announcing her oncoming orgasm. Based on how much Benedict was trembling he seemed to be close as well. Jaya pulled her coat and blouse open so her breasts were exposed to the air again and walked forward with purpose. She made sure her heels clicked on the floor so Benedict could hear her coming, then her chest made contact with his back.

"Fill her up stud; she wants it bad," she cooed into his ear.

"Oh fuck!" he cried out.

He hilted himself in Jenny and his whole body almost went into a spasm from the intensity of his orgasm. Jenny let out a complimentary moan and quiver of her own that Jaya knew wasn't faked; the sex genie never bothered to fake orgasms since she could almost have them on cue. He thrust into her once more as part of the final throes of his eruption, then he stumbled back. Jaya quickly spun his chair around and caught him before he could pitch over. He was definitely drained.

Jenny, on the other hand, simply pushed herself up on her hands and wiggled her ass and messy pussy at Jaya. Jaya rolled her eyes and smacked the genie's ass.

"Ooooh more please, Mistress."

"You're horrible," Jaya replied with a laugh. "Okay, we need to clean this up and get Benedict set right for his romantic future.

A few quick wishes ensured their clothes were re-set, Benedict had a bit less of a "fucked to death" look, the various smells and fluids didn't linger around the computers, and he wouldn't obsess over the both of them down the line. Jaya was tempted to wish for some sort of personality tweak that would help him with Maria, but Jenny warned her off it, claiming such wishes went bad more often than they helped.

They walked arm-in-arm back toward the conference room.