Sister/Genie Ch. 15

Story Info
Sidelined Jaya gets permission for some extracurricular fun.
8.3k words
4.81
5.5k
14

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incest continues to be a theme in this story. Hopefully that's a benefit rather than a turn-off by this point

A few notes. First of all a heartfelt thank you to everyone who's sticking with this. I appreciate the ratings and favorites. I'm also interested in comments and feedback if anyone feels led to give it.

Some housekeeping: as I mentioned last chapter I may have gotten the timeline of the story messed up in places. There are a few references in this chapter to characters' timelines and I can't guarantee they'll 100% match what was said earlier in the story. I apologize if that's an issue.

Other than that, enjoy.

=====================

The fallout from the London trip was a rollercoaster stretch of days for Jaya.

She and the genie sort of avoided each other. Jaya felt that somehow Jenny and Trevor's relationship had reached a "new level," and she felt like going to Jenny for sexual play would interfere with that. She also felt guilty about going "old school master" on her, as she thought of it. Jenny, of course, took it in stride, though Jaya thought she looked a bit sad. She didn't know what was prompting that sadness, though.

She was also intensely frustrated. Both her and Jasmine knew they wouldn't be able to get together the day of or after they got back; Jasmine would be busy at work after the face-to-face and she needed real rest to recover. Both of them knew that if they were together again in a real bed, rest would not be the first or even fifth thing on their agenda. They'd hoped to connect the next day, but in the rush of the London trip Jasmine forgot about a client dinner she had to go to. They put their hopes in the weekend until the client in question asked for an in-person meeting across the country the next Monday, and offered a full weekend's accommodations to Jasmine and some other staff.

Jaya had perked up, wondering if she was about to jet off with Jasmine for a getaway, but Jasmine (also extremely frustrated) told her that the weekend would actually be a cram session with her and the marketing team so they could come up with a proposal to give on Monday for a new line the client was working on. The client hadn't asked them for that, but Jasmine said it would be a huge win if they could jump on the opportunity.

Jaya reluctantly said she understood, and she did. She knew Jasmine wasn't blowing her off, either; on the phone she'd literally gone through her schedule hour-by-hour to see if there was any space to spend time together but she was just too busy. She promised after the weekend trip she would demand, if not time off, then at least some regular scheduled days for a while. Jaya agreed, though she also knew what kind of worker and person Jasmine was and wondered if another "crisis" would interrupt her plan.

On top of that, though it didn't affect her as directly anymore, on Friday Trevor announced to Jasmine and his kids that he and Jenny were going sailing for the weekend. He said they would drive down to the coast and charter a yacht for a private getaway.

Jasmine felt a flare of jealousy for the first time; two weeks ago, he would have taken both of them on a trip like that. She sighed to herself. "I wish-"

She stopped suddenly as she saw Jenny's head snap around to fix on her. Jaya had been mumbling, but apparently it didn't matter. Jenny wasn't angry or sad; she was just waiting. Jaya took a deep breath and then shook her head, cursing silently that she still hadn't broken herself of that habit. Jenny just cocked her head to the side and then turned her attention back to Trevor. Jaya put it out of her mind until an hour later in her room when Jenny came to find her.

"Mistress?" she asked quietly.

"Hi Jenny," Jaya said.

"Um...I am unsure what I will be expected to wear on this trip. Based on some pictures I saw online I know very sparse swimwear is common, but I do not have any."

"If he wants to lean into that doddering rich guy trope again he may not want you wearing anything," Jaya pointed out.

Jenny smiled. "Perhaps Mistress," she agreed, "but there will be boat crew and he may not wish me to give that much of a show. Maybe I will try to show him how much fun that can be, however."

Jaya giggled a little, happy that Jenny was joking with her. "Well I don't know how I can help. I don't make it a habit of hanging out on yachts...oh," she trailed off as she realized the obvious solution, helped along by Jenny's expectant stare. "Yes, fine, I wish you had a suitcase with the clothes you'll need for the boat trip."

Jenny literally squealed and jumped on the bed to hug Jaya. She also kissed her, a little more than a peck but not a sexual invitation either, and that caught Jaya off guard. Jenny, however, just hopped off the bed and grabbed the roll-away suitcase that had materialized. However, she paused before she got to the door.

"Mistress, what was your wish going to be?" she asked.

"What?" Jaya asked.

"You started to make a wish before, when Trevor was speaking."

"Oh it wasn't a real wish. I was sort of upset because I won't get to be on the yacht," Jaya explained.

"I doubt either of us would mind you coming, Mistress. Perhaps you could entertain the crew," she teased.

Jaya laughed quickly. "Thanks, Jenny but...it wouldn't feel right. You should have Trevor to yourself; I would just confuse things."

"Mistress...you know I do not have an issue with sharing Trevor," Jenny said.

"He might not agree with you. A lot has changed from the days of harems and multiple wives, Jenny, you know that. And you had better be careful. If you flirt too much Trevor might get the wrong idea."

"What if I asked him about it?" Jenny asked.

"What?"

"Would it offend him if I asked what he thought of other partners?" Jenny asked.

"I...I don't know, honestly," Jaya said, "But I'm not sure it's a good idea."

Jenny shrugged. "We will see, Mistress," she said and then left.

Jaya almost stopped her but she found herself thinking a lot about what the genie said. Having multiple partners and not worrying about monogamy or jealousy was fundamental to the genie's makeup. Didn't all the sex and relationship advice columns say you needed to talk to your partner about your needs? Of course, Trevor was older and might have much more traditional attitudes about those things. Then again, he had hired two women to sleep with him, and had slept with both of them regularly, albeit with a bit of hesitation at first.

She put it mostly out of her mind and lost herself in reading archaeology papers and streaming some documentaries for the rest of the day, but that night it came crashing back.

She was in the game room taking advantage of the near-wall sized TV to watch a movie when she was surprised to see Olivia come down. Trevor's daughter wore a loose robe over a modest camisole and boyshort panties, though her physique still pulled and shaped all those outfits to show off her body regardless. She also had a glass of wine.

"Hi Mariah," she said a bit nervously, "Um...do you mind if I sit down?"

Jaya waved to the couch area next to her and to her surprise Olivia sat fairly close. Nothing was said for a bit, though Jaya kept stealing glances at Mariah. The girl was clearly nervous about something.

"I want to ask you something," Mariah finally said.

"Okay," Jaya replied cautiously, more so because when Maria turned to her and spoke Jaya could tell the wine she held was not her first glass.

"You saw us didn't you?" Olivia practically blurted out.

"Um...what do you mean?" Jaya asked.

"Please! Please it's driving me nuts just tell me!" Olivia begged.

"Yes," Jaya said, not wanting to torture her, "I saw you...down here in fact. Last weekend."

"Fuck," Olivia said with a sigh, "I thought I saw someone in the doorway. No, I thought I saw those tits in the doorway. God they're just..."

Olivia seemed to fixate on Jaya's chest. Jaya, frustrated and having gone almost a week without sex when it had previously been a daily occurrence, found herself using the genie's body to twist and flaunt her breasts even more. She was in a T-shirt and pajama pants, but she knew from experience the body she had could make anything look lewd.

Olivia started to lean forward but then she blinked and seemed to come back to herself, blushing. "Why...um...why didn't you tell Dad?" she asked.

"Why would I?" Jaya asked.

"Well...I mean...we're brother and sister, it's...I mean..."

"You aren't biologically related. If I'm being blunt about it, your mom fucked his dad, but it was long after both of you were born. Then they got married. And they took two horny teenagers of the opposite sex and told them to live together. And neither of you seem like brats so there was probably a little awkwardness but then what...a few months? How long did you last?" Jaya asked.

Olivia blushed again. "Um...well...I caught Rich undressed a few months after I moved in. He just... after his father left for work one day, he forgot that he wasn't alone in the house anymore. I...didn't want to admit how much it thrilled me. Then I flashed him as a 'return the favor' sort of thing a couple days later. Then it just became a game to us. If Mom and Dad were out...well we got more and more clothing optional around the house. Then prom happened."

"That was the first time?" Jaya asked.

Olivia nodded, "Rich's girlfriend cheated on him two weeks before prom, claiming it was her 'last big fling' as if the prom was some sort of wedding or something. He was a shoo-in for Prom King though, and everyone knew the bitch screwed him over, so he went anyway. Skanks were throwing themselves at him all night; he must have danced with a dozen different girls, and his pockets were full of napkins with phone deets on them. The prom queen, Deborah, was practically stripper dancing for him."

"Really?" Jaya asked

"What?" Olivia asked defensively.

"Well yeah he's not bad looking but...I mean Rich isn't a chippendale dancer," Jaya said.

"You're forgetting he's stupid rich. We were at a private school but it wasn't one of those ultra-rich academies. Trevor was all about keeping Rich humble, and after his first wife he didn't want to send Rich to a boarding school and be alone all the time. Anyway, night goes on and my prince charming of a date, an asshole named Jack who I was with because he was part of my friend group at the time, had snuck in some alcohol with his buddies. He starts getting rough with me on the dance floor and I'm not having it. Then he wants to take things to the bathroom and I shut him down so he gets more insistent. He's practically dragging me, but Trevor steps in. He pushes Jack off me and he stumbles back and his flask falls out of his coat right in front of the vice principal. That starts a whole thing that basically ended the dance, but Trevor got me out of there."

Olivia paused to take a drink of her wine. "God it was so cliché. It wasn't even much of a rescue; I probably would have fended him off, but I just broke down and snuggled into him. Then we were kissing. Then he was trying all the stuff Jack had when I shut him down, but I was letting him do it. I was the one that told him to get a hotel room. He tried to be a gentleman and tell me I was upset but holy fuck was I beyond caring. It was like coming off of three years of foreplay and I just needed him. I was a bitch in heat and he was an eighteen year old guy."

"He didn't have a chance, did he?" Jaya said with a conspiratorial grin.

Olivia looked over a little surprised, but then she laughed. "No...no but thankfully he did have a clue."

"And you've been...together...since then?" Jaya asked.

"Yeah. We were wild that summer. I don't know how many times we almost got caught. We did get caught a few times, but never by anyone that knew what a big deal it was. Then college hit. The first year we had to cool way off. Actually broke up for a bit and saw other people, but then those relationships fell apart and the next summer, back here, we started right up again. God that first time he fucked me that summer it was the first time I felt like I was home from college. That was when we came up with the idea of being roommates. We sold it to Mom and Trevor as cheaper and easier practically, and we sold it to the rest of the students as a sweet relationship. We never mentioned who we were, and I kept my last name, so no one had a clue. Then Mom..."

Olivia choked up and Jaya put a comforting hand on her shoulder, which she grabbed and squeezed.

"Well...anyway Rich was great. He read me like a book, knew when to hold me, when to give me space. Even let me scream at him a few times. He was real, he was there for me. I...I think what we have is real. Even if it is fucked up."

"Like I said, it's not that fucked up," Jaya said, "The main thing about incest is kids and that's not a risk with you two. I mean, at some point there's going to be a hard conversation with your father, but...I mean keep in mind he's been sleeping with twins for the past...wow has it been four months already?" Jaya asked.

Olivia chuckled a bit. "Maybe," she said.

They sat in silence for a bit and Jaya wrestled with the fact that she wasn't only encouraging Olivia and Rich's relationship, she was using a lot of the same arguments Jenny and even Jasmine had made to excuse what was happening.

Suddenly Olivia tensed again. She inhaled the rest of her wine and looked over at Jaya nervously again.

"So...um...that was sort of only half of why I came down here."

"Okay," Jaya said guardedly.

"So...um...I noticed that Trevor's been spending most of his time with Jenny lately," she asked.

"Yeah, they're...I think they're trying an actual relationship. I don't mind; I'm happy for them."

"So...does that mean...are you available?"

Jaya felt a flash of anger she had to stomp on. "I'm not actually a whore, Olivia," she said as controlled as she could, "what we have with your father-"

"No, no no no no!" Olivia said, horrified, "No I didn't mean it like that at all, I swear!"

"Okay," Jaya said, still hesitant, "So what did you mean?"

"I just was wondering if you have your own romantic thing going?"

"Olivia...I'm not opposed to the idea of like, triads and poly stuff but I hardly even know you and Rich. And exactly how many difficult conversations do you want to have with your father?" Jaya said.

Olivia sighed in frustration. "I told Rich he should be the one doing this. I'm fucking this up, I'm sorry, you're angry now, I'll just go," Olivia said and she started to get up.

"Hang on," Jaya said, holding her arm, "I'm not angry. Just say it plainly. I'm not going to get mad or offended."

"We want a threesome," Olivia said. When Jaya didn't immediately respond, she continued, "We...I don't know if you heard but we talked about you or your sister being with us that night and...we've kind of been teasing each other about it ever since. And I mean, we've got all weekend."

"Okay. So I am kind of involved with someone. It just started and I don't know how she feels about things like this," Jaya said hesitantly.

"Oh," Olivia said, deflated.

"But let me talk to her."

"You can't!" Olivia said, "You can't tell anyone-"

"I'm not an idiot, Olivia," Jaya said, "Threesomes are all about trust, right? Well and being stupidly horny. But you have to trust me on this, okay?"

Olivia nodded. They stayed sitting on the couch for a bit and Olivia tried to say a few things, probably to make it look like she hadn't just come down to ask Jaya for a threesome, but they both knew the conversation was over.

The next morning Jaya texted Jasmine asking her to carve out some time for a phone conversation. She stressed it wasn't urgent but they definitely needed to talk. Jasmine called her in the late morning.

"What's up baby?"

"So you've settled on 'baby' then?" Jaya teased.

"It's growing on me," Jasmine replied, "Now what is it?"

"So look. This thing with Trevor and even how Jenny and I were living before has sort of warped my view of normal relationships," Jaya said.

"Baby my last relationship was with a couple, that's not exactly mainstream," Jasmine said.

"What about extracurriculars?" Jaya asked, wincing even as she said the question.

"Spill it," Jasmine replied. She sounded serious but there was still a bit of a playful tone.

"Olivia came to me last night. Apparently she's interested in...experimenting."

"She's in fucking college, there's practically a core class for 'I want to see what fucking a girl is like'."

"It's more like 'I want to see what being in bed with two people is like'," Jaya said.

"Ah. That course is a little harder to sign up for," Jasmine conceded, "And you want to do this?"

"I...I think it would be fun, but I don't want to do this more than I want to make us work. Say the word and I'll shut her down."

"Well...I mean we haven't been going out much really, we're sort of just fuck buddies right now-"

"Jasmine stop," Jaya said.

"What?"

"I can hear in your tone that this bothers you. I'll tell her no," Jaya said.

"No, no hang on," Jasmine said with a sigh, "God I must be tired, usually people can't read me that well. I don't mind; I want you to have fun. I mean, you're used to ready sex whenever you want with Trevor, then I monopolize you for two days and cut you off? How's that fair? Honestly, I'm more frustrated that you've got a chance to get some and I'm stuck here working all weekend. The beds are so nice in this place."

"No hunky marketing people to shack up with?" Jaya teased.

"You know that saying 'don't shit where you eat'? 'Don't fuck where you work' applies just as much."

"I promise I'll make it up to you," Jaya said.

"Yes you will," Jasmine responded in a way that made Jaya shiver in anticipation, "Now get that little brat on the phone."

Jaya was a little surprised Jasmine wanted to talk to Olivia. Fortunately she hadn't gone out with Rich, who had taken off to meet some friends earlier. Jaya put Jasmine on speakerphone and they sat at the kitchen island.

"So you want to fuck my girlfriend?" Jasmine began and Jaya rolled her eyes.

Olivia blanched. "You didn't tell me it was Jasmine!"

"Does it matter?" Jaya asked.

"Well...I mean...I guess not."

"Just because I'm a family friend doesn't mean we can't handle this like mildly blackmailing adults, does it?" Jasmine asked. Jaya had to suppress a grin because Jasmine had given up being serious and seemed to be in full tease mode.

"I...this was a bad idea," Olivia said.

"Sit down young lady," Jasmine said, and Olivia stopped moving, "Are you telling me you don't want a chance to be with Mariah? She'd make a ruler straight woman pause to think and we all know you aren't that. Mariah, why don't you give her the sample package?"

Jaya had no idea what Jasmine was thinking but she'd been around Jenny enough she knew how to improvise. She pulled off the tank top she wore and set it on the island. Olivia's eyes locked on her boobs immediately and followed them as if hypnotized as Jaya moved up and slowly leaned over the island. Her hard nipples just brushed the granite top when she stopped. She waited until Olivia looked back up at her face, then she crooked a finger. Olivia leaned forward too, and Jaya kissed her. It was gentle but she used every trick she'd learned from the genie to tease Olivia's lips and intensify the kiss without escalating it. After a few seconds she pulled back. Olivia actually moaned in protest.

"Now tell me you don't want to see what she can do with your clothes off?" Jasmine teased.

"Yes," Olivia said, still seeming kind of dazed.

"Fuck Mariah, turn on the video next time, you sound like you made her cum," Jasmine said.