Sister/Genie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Rich, this is the reality. You're a guy. You've got limits. So here's the choice you have. Olivia and I can take care of that right now for you, then you'll have to sit back and watch us play for a while until you're ready to come back. Either that, or you both let me work some magic to keep you hard and ready for us both as long as we need you. I'll warn you though, that's going to be a little like torture for you."

"Fuck I'm so hard right now," Rich replied. The girls looked at each other with a grin.

"Let's take care of our poor boy," Olivia said.

They were only a few feet away but both of them rolled onto their hands and knees and cat-crawled to him, swinging their asses back and forth enticingly. Jaya saw his cock throb as they moved. She licked his rod first, swirling her tongue around the head, capturing the salty flavor of precum. She took the head into her mouth, just letting her lips close over the mushroom head and swirling her tongue around some more before popping it out.

Olivia went next and didn't bother with preamble, sliding his head between her lips and then pushing herself down on the shaft. Rich was roughly the same size as his father, maybe a little shorter but still just above average. Olivia did an admirable job taking him, getting her lips more than halfway down and bobbing a little at her limit before sliding more fully back and forth. While she did that, Jaya slid under to fondle and suck on his sack, playing with the balls gently. All the while Rich groaned and his eyes widened in disbelief.

Olivia pulled back to breathe and stroked his cock instead, but slowly to keep him hard rather than trying to get him off. Jaya gave her what she thought was an encouraging smile but Olivia rolled her eyes. She kept her hand on his shaft and dropped down to kiss her, then whispered, "You can take him all, can't you?"

Jaya nodded. She had an unfair advantage given the genie's body had no gag reflex, but it didn't change the facts.

"Well let's give him a porn fantasy."

Olivia straightened up and pushed herself against Rich as Jaya returned to her hands and knees. She saw Olivia's kiss end and she said, "Hold on big boy."

Jaya took his whole length in one thrust of her body. His head passed into her throat with only a little bump.

"Holy fuck," he groaned out.

Jaya went back and forth slowly along his whole length, but soon Rich's hips got into it and the blowjob sped up. His cock still slid back into her throat every time and Olivia took on the role of sex coach.

"Yeah, you like that don't you? Take her, take her throat, face fuck her! Yeah, put your hand on her!"

Rich was getting frantic and Jaya knew he was close, but she didn't want him to cum just yet. She pulled off abruptly and strangled the base of his cock, just in case he was closer than she thought. She let it loose to relieve some of the tension but kept squeezing every now and then.

"End table," she said to Olivia. Olivia spun and pulled out some lube.

"Ohhh you're going to fuck her ass big boy. Yeah, look at those creamy mounds. You're going to split her wide open," Olivia cooed, but Jaya could hear a slight amount of tension.

Rather than reduce Olivia to fluffer, she reached up and took her hand. She handed the lube off to Rich and maneuvered the athletic girl onto her back. She kissed Olivia again briefly, then started working on the woman's tits, sucking, nipping, and pinching while she felt Rich soak her ass in lube.

"Wipe your hands off," she said behind her as she slid down Olivia's body, running her tongue along the tight abs the other woman had and making her squirm, either from tickling, arousal, or both. When she got to Olivia's pussy she thought she had the answer as there was a heavier musk and moisture that wasn't sweat. Her inner lips peeked out and Jaya sucked on them while she waited for Rich. She soon felt the heavy pressure of a cock spreading her ass. To his credit, he went slow, and Jaya let him, not wanting to upstage Olivia again by ramming herself back on his cock, even though she could take it.

She licked and sucked on the outside of Olivia's pussy while Rich penetrated her, and when he hit bottom she swiped her tongue on the girl's clit, surprising a moan out of her.

"Grab the phone and film yourself fucking me. Don't get Olivia's face in there," Jaya said, then dove into the girl's pussy.

Before she'd been teasing, working Olivia up with light attention. Now she focused on getting the girl off, but not too quick. She licked around deeper, pushing into the tunnel then coming out to swipe her clit before going back in, licking up the nectar her pussy leaked. Rich started pumping and Jaya moaned at the sensation. It didn't matter how big someone actually was; even an average cock felt massive when it fucked her ass, and she welcomed it. She pressed back against him a few times to let him know it was fine to fuck her, then she leaned forward to focus on Olivia again.

She'd slid two fingers in while encouraging Rich, and she kept them there, curling them up to find the g-spot while her tongue traveled around the lips again, swirling around Olivia's clit whenever it passed by. Olivia's hands were on her head now, and she pumped her hips a bit to get more from the inserted fingers. Jaya felt Rich pick up the pace, absolutely slamming her ass, and she used the force on the other end; when Rich bottomed out, it shoved Jaya's fingers into Olivia and pushed her tongue over the girl's clit. Rich was panting while Olivia moaned and her gyrating got more frantic.

Finally Rich quivered and rammed into Jaya harder than ever. Jaya took that as her cue and sucked Olivia's clit hard while rubbing inside her pussy double speed. As Rich pumped cum into her bowels, Olivia nearly suffocated her as her thighs clamped together and her pussy flooded with juice. Jaya lapped it up like a hungry kitten as she waited for "the kids" to come down from their orgasms.

Rich fell out of her and back while Olivia pulled Jaya up. The girl was wide-eyed and a bit dazed as she leaned forward for a kiss. This one was more sensual, less frantic with sexual need. It also wandered, and Jaya was surprised as she realized Olivia was licking up the juices from her pussy that smeared all over her face.

"God I...I'm jelly right now," Olivia said.

Jaya looked over her shoulder and saw Rich had heavy eyes. She'd sort of expected that, but she hadn't counted on Olivia also being one-and-done.

"Come up here and cuddle," Jaya said.

Rich kind of passed out where he lay but Jaya pulled Olivia up to the head of the bed and spooned her as the girl came down, her breathing quickly settling into the rhythm of sleep.