Sister/Genie Ch. 18

Story Info
Everyone explores new ideas.
4.8k words
4.81
4.7k
10

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incest remains a major theme in the story.

This is a shorter chapter compared to the previous couple, and there's less sex magic, but that's how the story breaks fall sometimes. I continue to appreciate the ratings and favorites everyone is giving me. Thank you all!

================

"Fuck, Jenny," Jaya said.

"That was the point, Mistress," Jenny replied with a giggle, quickly cut off by a sigh.

They were in the sunroom at Trevor's house, huddled together, each wearing an oversize sweatshirt. Jaya had shorts on. They also looked like identical twins again.

On the tablet was the video of "Kasumi's" adventure.

There had been no real cameras in the room, but thanks to the genie's magic they had what appeared to be handheld camera footage of the event. It still looked amateurish, but was slightly better quality, enough so that people might just think the videographer was using a cheaper video camera or a nice phone camera and then did a lot of editing work. The camera got good angles that would have seemed or might even have been impossible, and never lost lighting. It even went into split screen at one point so it was possible to watch both Kasumi and the "onee-chan girl" get double-penetrated at the same time. Given what that girl in particular had put herself through, Jaya had to wonder if the mask would have stayed on if she hadn't magically wished for them to.

She briefly set the tablet down on her knees and backed out to a folder. Inside that was nearly a gigabyte of high quality photos of Kasumi, in and out of three different cosplay outfits. Another benefit of the genie magic was those pictures were never actually taken; they just appeared.

Jaya tapped and then twitched her fingers to start looking through the first set. Then she did the same motion with her other hand and Jenny moaned.

"Mistress..."

"Is something wrong, Jenny?"

"You are a cruel Mistress," Jenny moaned.

Her genie confidently brimming with energy, Jaya had made the wish that morning. Jenny was now armed with the knowledge of a web and database programmer, empowered to create the site they wanted with security features that were explainable but reinforced with magic to be foolproof. The video and photo sets of Kasumi were going to be their seed content.

After the wish Jenny hadn't been completely drained but she definitely seemed drowsy. Jaya had been curious about the video and photos, and she didn't see that much of a conflict with the idea of a little light fingering. So she'd effectively been edging Jenny with her hand for the past half hour. Her fingers were damp enough for the pads to become wrinkly, and if she didn't have a genie with wishes she'd be seriously worried about the size and smell of the stain on the upholstery.

Jaya suddenly increased the speed of her fingering, flicking her digit over the nub at the top of Jenny's pussy.

"Why don't you cum, Jenny, you look tense?" Jaya said conversationally.

It took seconds for Jenny to shriek and spasm next to her. She didn't squirt, per se, but Jaya's hand came away drenched with Jenny's fluids. Before she could decide what to do about that, Jenny grabbed her wrist and brought her hand up to her mouth, licking and sucking away all the fluid on them. Of course, it was Jenny doing that so it was the slowest, most sultry licking and sucking Jaya could have imagined. When she finished, Jaya felt her own juices leaking from between her legs and she was breathing heavily.

"Thank you Mistress," Jenny purred, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

Jaya was seconds away from spreading her legs in reply when her phone chimed. A series of playful emojis from Jasmine lined the message with a reminder she would be home tonight and was expecting Jaya to be there for dinner. Jaya smiled, then felt a wash of shame over what she'd been about to let Jenny do.

"I'm sorry Mistress," Jenny said quietly, looking away. Jaya could see a conflicted expression on her face.

Jaya took some deep breaths and then hugged Jenny. "It's okay, Jenny. I was the one who started fingering you. Maybe...for now could you not try to seduce me? Please? I...you're too good at it."

Jenny smiled even though she still looked sad. "It is a hard habit to break, Mistress. I am still not used to your attitudes. You're the only master I've ever had that behaves this way."

"I know. Thank you for trying," Jaya said.

* * * * *

That afternoon, Jaya and Jenny met with Trevor, Jaya in her capacity as his hired "consultant" on the cam site issue. Jaya went over the problems they'd identified already, basically just confirming what Trevor suspected. But then they put forth their site idea.

When Jaya finished speaking, Trevor looked over at Jenny, surprised. "You think you can write this site?"

"Probably. I took a class or two in college but mostly I messed around on my own. I seem to have a knack for it," Jenny said.

"Jenny...if you could write a web site like this why did you two come to me? I mean...you could have gotten a great job as a developer and...I mean you could have kept your clothes on, at the very least."

Jaya tensed. Trevor's question seemed curious rather than accusatory but it was an angle she hadn't considered. She was trying to figure out what kind of wish she needed to make when Jenny spoke.

"I didn't think anyone would hire me," Jenny said, "I mean, no degree, and no work experience in the industry. I might have been able to get a low-level job and work myself up but we needed more than that. Plus I only ever did it as a hobby before, and we had to sell my old rig when...well we didn't have anywhere to stay."

"Oh honey," Trevor said, and moved around the table to give her a hug. Jaya let out a relieved sigh, though she felt a little guilty about Jenny lying to Trevor again.

"So, you actually want to try to build this new site?" Trevor said.

"I...I think I want to give it a try, if you do," Jenny replied.

"Okay," Trevor said, "I...you know what, you can just do it here, can't you? Would that be okay?" Trevor asked.

"Trevor?" Jenny said, "You're doing that thing again where you think ahead of everyone without telling them."

Trevor laughed. "Sorry, yeah. I was thinking you needed office space and some equipment but I can convert one of the rooms here. The spare bedrooms haven't been getting much use."

Jaya blushed at Jenny's sly look after he said that.

"How long do you think it would take you?" Trevor asked.

"Probably a month or so?" Jenny suggested.

"Really? That's great," Trevor said, but his tone seemed to be reserved.

"What's wrong?" Jaya asked.

"I just...I'm not sure how we get content. I mean...did you want to put pictures up again?" he asked Jenny.

"I would do it," Jenny replied, "Unless you didn't want me to?"

"I'm...I'm not sure," Trevor said.

"We do have another girl we've been talking to," Jaya put in, "She goes by Kasumi and she was burned by one of the major sites. So Jenny wouldn't have to put up pictures."

"Okay. Let me see if I can come up with some ideas for doing outreach."

Jaya took a breath and said, "Trevor...I don't think you should."

Trevor's expression got a little more guarded. "Mariah...I built a marketing firm. I think I know how to attract customers."

"I have no doubt about your skill, Trevor. It's...the perception," Jaya said.

Trevor paused and seemed to think about it, then he relaxed a little, "I'm an old rich guy asking women to give him naked pictures."

"Exactly," Jenny added.

"Okay, fair point. Do you want me to give you two some suggestions?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you...do you think Jasmine would want to help?" Jaya asked.

Trevor immediately said, "With which part?" and then laughed, which set the girls to giggling. More seriously, he said, "There's no harm in asking her. She just couldn't do it as an employee of Double M; it would have to be on her own time. And I think she's been a little preoccupied during those times lately," Trevor teased, making Jaya blush again.

"Let me get some things built to show off before you ask her," Jenny said.

Jaya nodded and Trevor smiled. "Sounds like a plan."

* * * * *

Jaya sat at Jasmine's kitchen table, watching the woman move back and forth putting their food together. She had a slight smile on her face, partly from just the bliss of being with her again after her absence of several days, but also because she knew something Jasmine probably thought was a secret.

Jasmine moved freely and had another sundress on. Jaya had since learned that was her standard attire after a trip; she'd come home, strip off whatever business wear she traveled in (she insisted dressing up made the flight attendants both pay more attention and treat her better), and then spend every hour from the time she crossed her threshold until her next day in work nude or wearing a sundress. Jaya tried to convince her to just skip the sundress but Jasmine insisted if she did that they'd never get out of bed, and she wanted the relationship to involve more than just sex.

Jaya almost argued more, until she realized the problem was from her perspective the sex was the only new thing, whereas Jasmine thought she was getting to know someone new.

Her smile faltered as she considered exactly how much she and Jenny were making up in the course of their blossoming relationships, but then Jasmine turned around with their food and she had to smile again.

The meal was simple spaghetti and meatballs, all store-bought, but it instantly reminded Jaya of the times Jasmine would make the meal for them at home after their parents died. She didn't do anything special to it, but it just hit a nostalgic nerve. They sat in silence, Jaya with a wistful smile and Jasmine looking a little tired but also content. Of course, underneath the table Jaya couldn't resist running her foot up and down her lover's calf, something that made Jasmine smirk and squirm occasionally.

Jaya offered to clean the dishes afterward while Jaya put the leftovers in a container. After, Jaya found Jasmine perched on the edge of the couch, looking peaceful but a bit nervous. Jaya came at her from the side.

"Lover, I thought we were going to tell each other about our sex adventures from now on?" Jaya said, half-seriously.

"What? I didn't have any adventures!" Jasmine said, "I was working for three days!"

"Okay," Jaya said, "Then what's this?"

Her hand swung down and slapped Jasmine's ass, at the same time bunching up the loose fabric of the dress and catching the anchor-shaped base of a butt plug. Jasmine let out a shriek that quickly devolved into a moan as Jaya began lightly pumping the plug back and forth, just moving the shaft until the bulge pulled a bit at her sphincter.

"Fuck...I...I was going to surprise you," Jasmine said, "How did you know?"

"You're a novice at this, Jasmine. I love anal, remember? I know what it looks like when someone's got something up their ass they aren't used to. It was me for a long time."

Jaya got Jasmine to turn and stand so she was partially bent over the arm of the couch. Jaya settled Jasmine's ass into her crotch in a kind of standing spoon. From there she kissed the back of Jasmine's neck while she gripped the woman's hips and ground her pelvis in. It was almost like the plug was Jaya's cock as she ground it into Jasmine's ass, getting more moans from her lover.

"Fuck that feels too good," Jasmine said.

"Too good?" Jaya whispered near her ear.

"I...I wanted to convince myself it wasn't for me. I've worn this thing all day. My last presentation, on the plane. I thought it would just be odd and then annoying, but I've been fucking turned on all day. I had to rub myself off in the fucking plane bathroom. Ohhh don't stop that."

Jasmine ground her ass against Jaya on her own now, and Jaya's hands traveled up to cup and fondle Jasmine's breasts. She found the nipples through the fabric and tweaked them. She could feel Jasmine shuddering as her pleasure reached new heights, and an undeniable source of that seemed to be the plug. Jasmine fell forward, taking Jaya with her, and more of Jaya's weight pressed down on her ass. Jasmine let out a long groan and began grinding against the couch arm.

"Fuck. Fuck you're gonna make me cum!" Jasmine gasped.

"That's the plan," Jaya said and then pinched Jasmine's nipples hard. The woman tensed beneath her then moaned out into the couch as a shudder passed through her. Jaya switched to gently fondling her breasts and kissing lightly at her neck as Jasmine recovered. They both stood as Jasmine pushed up and then turned to kiss Jaya hard. She pulled tightly and Jaya could feel the heat bleeding through their clothes.

"Get your favorite toy and come out here," Jasmine said.

Jaya grinned and scampered to Jasmine's bedroom, where a flexible, purple double-ended dildo sat at the top of their toy drawer. Despite having lesbian lovers, Jasmine had never used one before Jaya, but she'd become a quick convert.

She came back out into the living room with the toy and lube, though she guessed both of them were probably wet enough not to need it. Jasmine stood in front of the couch fully nude now and Jaya stopped to take in the olive-skinned beauty's body. Jasmine seemed more nervous than usual and Jaya thought it might be her nudity, so she quickly stripped her own clothes off. Setting the toys aside, she embraced Jasmine and gave her a deep, sexy kiss, letting their bodies press together again and enjoying the feel of skin to skin contact.

Jasmine pulled back and put a hand on Jaya's chest. "Sit down baby, and spread for me."

Jaya sat and slowly opened her thighs to reveal her slit. Jasmine seemed mesmerized by the sight for a moment and then moved. Leaving Jaya where she was for the moment, Jasmine went over to retrieve the toy and the lube. She generously coated one end of it as she squatted down, making her breasts bounce nicely and spreading her own legs to give a nice view of her glistening pussy as it hovered above the floor. Jaya simply watched her as she put the tip up to Jaya's labia and slid it up and down, adding Jaya's own juices to the lube.

Pausing only for a second, she pushed forward. Jaya's pussy gave way to the toy and she let a moan come up from her chest. She wanted to reach for her lover but she got the sense Jasmine enjoyed her being motionless as she was penetrated. Jasmine pushed the fake cock in deep, almost fully half the length. They knew each of them could fit at least half, as most of their fucking ended up with their pussies "kissing" at the middle of the dildo, but usually they didn't start that deep.

Jasmine stroked it back and forth a few times, getting another small moan out of Jaya. Then she took a deep breath and moved the dildo. It had a semi-rigid core to it that held a bend if necessary, and Jasmine angled it up, almost as if she were trying to simulate Jaya having a cock. Then she stood and backed up between Jaya's legs. She bent over slowly and spread her cheeks.

"I...I want you to fuck me," Jasmine said.

"Well if you drop down a little bit-"

"I want...I want you to fuck my ass," Jasmine blurted.

Jaya almost stopped to ask questions, but she knew Jasmine, and she recognized her mood. If they talked about this it would ruin things, and Jasmine would second-guess herself and spiral into doubt and anger. Jaya's anal journey had been sudden and impulsive. Jasmine was more methodical with everything, and apparently sex was included. She didn't need Jaya's doubts on top of her own.

Jaya slid forward a little so she could run her hands over Jasmine's ass. She moved Jasmine's hands away and just spent some time massaging and squeezing the globes in front of her, planting light kisses on the pliant flesh. Her attention spiraled inward, until she pulled Jasmine's cheeks apart and let her tongue trace up and down the crack in the middle, but up at the top, away from her pussy. Soon enough she got to the plug still present and covering the pucker of her asshole.

She gripped the anchor flange and tugged a little, just enough to get the bulb pushing against the inside of her sphincter. She watched the crinkled muscle flinch and clench as the black silicone forced it open slowly. Jaya let it slip back inside, then pulled it again, widening Jasmine's hole further. The woman shuddered a bit and moaned. Jaya pulled more and Jasmine's ring opened wide, forming a red circle around the black toy. Jasmine panted and groaned as her hole moved past the widest part and then slid closed slowly as Jasmine pulled the toy the rest of the way out.

She quickly spread Jasmine's cheeks again and dove in with her tongue. There was a bit of what you'd expect to smell around anyone's back door, but Jasmine had apparently made an effort to clean. She licked without hesitation, pressing her tongue around the hole and forcing it back open a bit. In contrast to the other times Jaya had explored Jasmine's ass, it seemed to give way a lot more readily. Jasmine also seemed a lot more responsive in her current state, giving contented sighs and throaty moans as Jaya probed.

"Please. I can't deal with the teasing," Jasmine begged.

Jaya wordlessly grabbed the lube and poured it on her fingers. She started right in with two, pushing against her rosebud. The fingers slid in with only a bit of resistance, though Jasmine's muscles squeezed against them as they moved in farther and farther. Her breathing sped up and she groaned some more.

"God that feels deep."

"It'll be bigger and deeper," Jaya replied with slight warning.

"I want to try. I want to feel what you do. I want to know why you love it so much," Jasmine panted.

"Okay," Jaya said, "I'm right, here. Go at your own speed."

Jaya coated the exposed end of the dildo in lube and put a hand on Jasmine's hip, guiding her backward. She lined up the glistening rod with Jasmine's rosebud. Jasmine flinched a bit as she made contact, but then she pushed back. Her hole spread open again, the dark crinkles of skin smoothing out as her ring expanded to accommodate the toy. Jasmine slowed as her hole widened, but Jaya pulled.

"A little more, lover, then you can rest."

"Oooooh fuck," Jasmine said, then stopped to pant as the fake "head" of the dildo popped through her ring and she shuddered as her sphincter contracted a bit around the head.

"Come on lover, keep moving and I'll show you how amazing this can feel," Jaya encouraged.

Jasmine nodded and slipped back, then pulled away a bit. Jaya helped by thrusting just a bit, getting the toy moving to rub the nerves around Jasmine's ass and trying to take her mind off any discomfort. She also resumed rubbing and squeezing Jasmine's ass.

A few minutes later she was more than halfway down, and Jasmine was actually bouncing a little on the cock, moving a good few inches back and forth. Jaya responded with her own thrusting, and Jasmine moaned and grunted continuously. Finally after a few determined pushes Jasmine sank all the way down and shuddered on the fake cock. Jaya let her hands slip around and grab Jasmine's breasts again as she planted kisses on Jasmine's back.

"It's so fucking deep," Jasmine said.

"Rub your pussy, lover, and let me show you what it's like," Jaya cooed.

If Jaya was honest, the experience was not great for her. The angles were all wrong for the dildo; if she didn't have the genie's body and its unnatural tone and control over its pelvic muscles, the toy would have slipped out long ago. And Jasmine's angle just meant the head shifted in her pussy, pressing against the back wall and rubbing against her cervix. Still, there was enough stimulation for a nice low hum of sexual pleasure. But Jaya was totally focused on Jasmine.

Jaya moved her hands to Jasmine's hips and used them to guide Jasmine's thrusting against her. The sight was amazing from Jaya's perspective; the two glistening globes of her ass moving back and forth, split by the toy. Despite the lube, Jasmine's ass gripped the dildo and distended a bit when she moved up. Jasmine's moans were nearly constant by then, and Jaya could tell by her movements she was getting lost in the sensations. Her thighs and pussy were also soaked from the juice dripping out of her sister's pussy.

12