Sister/Genie Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More," Jasmine said after a while.

Jaya moved her hands and hips faster and Jasmine practically fell to impale herself on the dildo, slamming hard into Jaya and grunting out a sound of pleasure each time. Her body quivered as her orgasm rose and overrode her muscles. Jaya steadied her hands and Jasmine sat on them as Jaya pumped her fake cock up into Jasmine's ass like a jackhammer. Jasmine let out a long, loud wail and Jaya felt a gush of liquid drop onto her thighs and the couch as Jasmine came, her fingers a blur over her pussy. Jaya helped Jasmine fall to the side gently and let the dildo slip out of her, though it was still embedded in Jasmine.

They spooned, Jaya enjoying the naked cuddling and feeling the evidence of exertion on Jasmine, knowing she helped create it. Jasmine seemed genuinely out of it for a while, but her breathing returned to normal and she soon began shivering.

"God I...what kind of orgasm was that?" she said.

"Looked like a big one," Jaya replied.

"I...it was so different. Like...it just felt...more? I don't know. I sound like an idiot."

"No, you sound like a woman who just had a new sexual experience," Jaya said, remembering her own reactions after some of the things she'd done with the genie.

"Yeah. God I never thought...anal sex just wasn't on the radar for me. I assumed it was just a guy thing, you know; the forbidden hole, the ultimate notch on the belt. But then you show up..."

"Well, unfortunately the fun is kind of over because I need to ask you some hard questions," Jaya said.

"Like?" Jasmine said.

"Like how well did you clean yourself?"

"Um..." Jasmine said hesitantly, "Well I got my fingers up there pretty far with soap."

"Okay lover," Jaya said, "I'm going to be here for you through this next part."

"What next part?" Jasmine asked.

* * * * *

It wasn't a total disaster, but the bathroom and shower were definitely necessary before either of them crawled into bed, and discussion of enemas was a new conversation for them.

When they got into bed Jasmine continued to thank Jaya and offered to make the gratitude physical, but Jaya begged off, claiming she'd been satisfied by the earlier session. In reality her head spun as she tried to remember every conversation she'd had with Jenny over the past week.

They slept in fairly late and Jaya surrendered to Jasmine's slow seduction in the morning. No toys were involved that morning, just whatever the two of them could manage with their hands as they faced each other. Their fingers moved furiously in each other's pussies and they ended up cumming nearly at the same time locked in an intense kiss. Both panted heavily as they pulled away.

"Thank you so much for last night," Jasmine said.

"I told you it was my pleasure," Jaya replied.

"It wasn't though."

"What do you mean?" Jaya asked.

"I can read you pretty well too, you know. You were humoring me, telling me you came from that. That wasn't actually a good angle for that toy, was it?" Jasmine prodded.

Jaya winced. "Not really. A strap-on would have been better. Or a different position with the double."

"Well, I want you to show me," Jasmine replied.

"Now?" Jaya asked.

"That would be wonderful, but unfortunately I want to go into the office and take care of some follow-up from the trip before Monday."

Jaya groaned in mock protest, but she did ask if Jasmine had a little bit to chat before she left. After they'd cleaned up and eaten, Jaya laid out the situation with Trevor, Jenny, and the new cam site.

"Wow," Jasmine replied, "Jenny can write code like that?"

"We think so," Jaya said, "She's never tried before."

"Okay. Well I've never done advertising for a porn site before, so I guess this is new territory for everyone," Jasmine said.

"Okay, so we don't need to advertise the site, per se. I mean, let's be real; we're targeting guys and our draw is 'see naked women.' I think we could literally put that on a sign and we'd get, what, a 50% engagement or whatever you call it in marketing land."

"You're not wrong," Jasmine agreed.

"What we need is some strategies for more personal advertising, reaching out to the girls and getting them to come with us. Trevor wanted to do it but I thought...well you said you'd thought about it at one point and I wonder if you had some pointers," Jaya said, getting quiet at the end.

"Yeah," Jasmine said thoughtfully, "I think I could suggest a few things."

"Jasmine," Jaya asked hesitantly, "Why...were things really bad off?"

Jasmine sighed, "My sister was about to start college and the housing market was in a slump, but apartment rates were going up, because we were in a college town and a lot of the students were moving back in and snapping up locations. I...for a while I didn't know if we'd be able to sell the house before she started, and even if we did I didn't know I'd have enough money to find a new place. One of my friends was doing it at the time. She said that she was pulling in almost $1,000 a week. Not all of it was money; some of it was people buying her things on Amazon or whatever, but it was basically a second job. She said all it would take would be for us to do a scene together, not even anything hardcore, and I could use that to launch my own presence. She even claimed I'd make more money than her, especially if I leaned into the cosplay and Disney fantasy angle."

Jaya had to work very hard to control her emotions from spilling out. Some empathy would make sense, the bawling guilty tears she wanted to cry would be out of place.

"What...what changed your mind?" Jaya asked.

Jasmine shrugged, "We got an offer on the house. A decent one, too, so I had the money to send Jaya off to school and enough to float me in an apartment until I found a...well I was going to say a real job but I suppose 'traditional job' is better. Francesca was definitely doing real work."

Jaya reached out and squeezed Jasmine's hand, maybe a bit too tight. "I'm sorry," she said.

Jasmine shrugged. "It wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world, I don't think. My life would just be very different now. Then again...maybe Jaya would have left me sooner."

"She wouldn't."

Jasmine looked at Jaya suspiciously. "How would you know?"

Jaya took a breath, trying to think very carefully about what she said next. "You're...you're so wonderful I can't imagine your sister would judge you like that. She wasn't a hardcore Christian or something like that, was she?"

Jasmine chuckled. "No. I don't even think she was interested in a religion unless it was one the Ancient Greeks worshipped or something."

"Yeah. She would have stuck by you. I'm sure of it," Jaya said.

"Thanks baby," Jasmine said, "I'm gonna go."

Jaya nodded and accepted a quick but heartfelt kiss. It was only as she rode in the modest sedan that picked her up as part of the rideshare that she finally let her tears fall.

12