Sister/Genie Ch. 20

Story Info
Jaya does some site publicity.
5.9k words
4.75
4.4k
9

Part 20 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, the comments and ratings are the reason I post these, so I appreciate them all.

There's a little less action and a lot of focus on the web site and it's growth here. It does introduce some things that are important later, but it may feel a bit slow. I promise the build up pays off soon.

Thank you for everyone that's stuck with the story this far.

============================

Jaya wasn't expecting fanfares and fireworks when the site launched, but it did seem anticlimactic to her when all that happened was Jenny clicking a few settings on a web site.

They were in the room at Trevor's place Jenny had converted into what Jaya could only call a command center; no less than nine monitors of various sizes were mounted on the walls or desk. The desk itself was black metal with glass tops at three different levels, and had two keyboards, three mice, and a laptop in between various peripherals. Jaya recognized a webcam and a headset but the purposes of some of the other things eluded her.

Meeting with Monika had knock-on benefits that apparently everyone except Jaya had been counting on. In the week and a half since Jaya and Jasmine had met with Monika and secured her interest, she'd apparently reached out to some of her other adult industry friends. The first time Monika contacted Jaya about another porn star's interest Jaya had been floored, but Jasmine, Trevor, and even Jenny had all taken the news in stride, explaining that they expected something like it.

Now at launch, they were able to feature albums from eight amateur newcomers and four adult industry stars. Two of them had content on other subscription sites as well but Monika was their exclusive and one of the other performers had actually pulled her content off of her old site (as much as she was able to, anyway) and moved over to them.

When Jenny clicked the "go" button (there wasn't a literal button, but Jenny pointed out the correct setting to Jaya), she also sent a message to all their content creators, who in turn sent out notifications on social media. Soon graphs and counters lit up on Jenny's screens, and messages and information scrolled through various trackers. Jaya tried to follow what was happening but a lot of the information being tracked made no sense to her. She started asking Jenny about it, but soon Jenny reached a breaking point.

"Mistress, I mean this with all respect, but please go fuck yourself or something? I am reaching my limits in tracking all of this."

Jaya was taken aback for a moment and then giggled to herself when she realized Jenny was literally suggesting she go masturbate. She leaned over and gave Jenny a peck on the cheek before retreating back into the house.

She busied herself contacting their content producers and making sure everything was working. Then she logged into the site herself with the account Jenny made for her, which had access to all the uploaded photos.

Monika had uploaded a huge amount of content. Some of it was stuff she'd done before but had personal rights to; she explained it as a "best of" compilation of sorts. But there were two new photo sets, one of which featured her and Robbie going at it, with Robbie using all three of her holes at various points. A video where most of the stills originated was the capstone of that collection.

The other porn star they had on exclusive was more extreme and seemed to specialize in insertion for her solo sets. She had a lot of sets with three pictures; the girl sitting next to a ridiculously large sex toy, the picture of the same toy buried most or all the way into her ass, and then a picture of her ass just after the toy was removed, usually featuring a view that would let her skip any colonoscopy a doctor might need. For those who wanted the full experience, there were 30-45 second videos showing her conquering the toys. Jaya had to wonder how the woman avoided injuring herself and made a note to ask Jenny later.

The two other porn stars had fairly typical material available, a lot of it seemingly candid with an "amateur" look to the photos and videos suggesting they'd been taken by the performer (or in some cases their partner) on a cell phone camera.

Finally, the actual amateur girls were what they expected; a variety of body types, all of them good looking, engaging in a variety of risqué behavior. One girl actually had no nudes, with sheer lingerie the closest she got, and a few more kept their pussies obscured despite taking nude shots. Many of them at least went as far as full frontal nudity and a two had masturbation pictures or video. Only one of the amateurs had a full sex shoot up, featuring a faceless, scrawny partner who got a blowjob and gave her a quick doggystyle pounding for a few minutes before the video cut.

Jaya worried that it wasn't going to be enough content to create buzz but when she checked on Jenny a few hours later the girl had an intense but satisfied expression. Jaya came up behind her and rubbed her shoulders.

"Ohhh that feels good Mistress," Jenny moaned.

"How are things?" Jaya asked.

"Going well. I could give you statistics but I do not think most of them would mean anything to you. One you may be interested in is that we have already crossed ten thousand user downloads of our software," Jenny said.

"That sounds good," Jaya said, still tentative as she had no frame of reference to judge how significant the figure was.

"It will serve, Mistress. I still have a lot of work to do, however, probably for the next few days."

"Are you doing okay? Not too tired?" Jaya asked.

"I am well enough, Mistress. As you know I have been busy."

Jaya leaned down and put her head next to Jenny's, whispering in her ear, "Well, I wish Trevor would give you five orgasms tonight exactly how you want and that he'd have the energy to keep up."

"Mistress," Jenny playfully groaned.

"Enjoy yourself Jenny!"

* * * * *

Jaya sat with Jasmine on her couch two days later, Jasmine scrolling through her phone and Jaya on her tablet. They both only wore oversized T-shirts, and their posture and moving had pushed the shirts up so their bottoms were completely uncovered. Their legs intertwined but not sexually, though every now and then one or the other of them would playfully rub toes in naughty places, the unspoken assumption that they were engaging in very slow, subtle foreplay that would be satisfied later that night.

"Oh wow," Jaya said, breaking a half-hour silence.

"You like something I'm doing?" Jasmine asked. She had just slid her big toe down across Jaya's slit.

"No. I mean, yes, your toe feels nice but it's this," she said, handing over her tablet.

On it was an e-mail from Monika, but it was a copy of a message she'd received asking about an interview.

"What's Sally's Slut Shack?" Jasmine asked.

"An internet radio show, apparently? Except with video interviews too?" Jaya said.

"Oooh, let's look it up," Jasmine said.

An hour or so later they had a better idea of the show.

The host "Sally" was a major supporter of the sex industry and championed causes related to supporting and protecting porn stars, prostitutes, escorts, and other adult performers, as well as educating people on the realities of the industry and destigmatizing sex and sex work in general. She had real, informative segments on her show but she also had a naughty gimmick; most of the people she interviewed she also tried to get involved in a game she called "Slut Race." The guest would choose their favorite sex toy that didn't require manual use (so a vibrator or something similar). Sally and the guest or guests would set them up (often Sally's producer Brenda also got involved when there was only one guest) and then they would go to an online trivia web site with naughty or sexy questions. Whoever answered the question correctly first got to turn off their device until they were not the one with the correct answer. They went until one of the people orgasmed, and that person also had to flash the camera.

Despite the subject matter and the R-rated gimmick, the show had quite a following. It had scored a coup a few years ago by being the first interview for a porn star who accused a fellow performer of rape, and then got boosted further when Monika basically made them the primary source of info on her battle with the producer who assaulted her. Then their popularity got a major boost when they secured a full interview and "Slut Race" segment featuring a recurring actress from a popular streaming show. The show claimed to have 100,000 unique listeners per episode and put shows out once or twice a week depending on guest availability and what was going on in the sex industry.

"And they want to interview you?" Jasmine asked.

"Well they want to interview Monika, and Monika apparently suggested to Sally that I should be the one to get interviewed. I guess Sally wants to do a show with both of us," Jaya said.

"So when is it?" Jasmine asked.

"Friday, but I haven't replied whether I'm doing it or not," Jaya said.

"Why not?!" Jasmine almost shouted.

"What? Why?" Jaya asked.

"Honey this is huge. I mean, Sally's Slut Shack isn't Good Morning America but their following is impressive given what they are and it's exactly the target demo you want to hit. This is free publicity and a major signal boost, and all you have to do is show up and tell them what the site is!"

"And if she wants me to play in the Slut Race?" Jaya asked.

"Wants you to? Baby you're playing that slut race," Jasmine said with a teasing smile.

"What? You want me to flash all those people?"

"I want all those people to see these amazing tits that I get to enjoy so often," Jasmine said, leaning forward and giving one of Jaya's breasts a hard squeeze through the shirt.

"You really want other people to see me naked?" Jaya asked. She sounded hesitant, but deep down she was kind of excited, and the look in Jasmine's eyes told her she'd just asked a rhetorical question.

Jasmine now prowled forward like a cat, moving over Jaya. "It's like a fancy car, baby. I want everyone to 'oooh' and 'ahhh' over the nice finish, the sleek lines, and the raw power, and then know that not only are they not going to touch it, but that I get to take it home and drive it as hard and as fast as I want."

Jasmine pounced, her hands pushing Jaya's shirt up as their mouths practically crashed together in a rough, open-mouthed kiss. Jasmine squeezed Jaya's breasts hard and pinched the nipples viciously. The rough treatment shocked Jaya but also got her hornier than she expected, the pain mixing with the stimulation in a way that reminded her of anal sex. She pulled Jasmine's head down to her neck and held her lover's head there, reveling in the licks and nibbles as her breasts were further mauled.

Jasmine pushed herself up and practically tore her shirt off, tossing it aside to drop back down on Jaya, pressing skin to skin and breast to breast as she again sought out Jaya's mouth for a hungry kiss. Her hands moved from her upper globes to her rear and practically clawed marks into Jaya's ass as she rubbed their bodies back and forth.

Jasmine had gone from playful to lust-crazed so fast Jaya was shocked into passivity. She let Jasmine explore and plunder her body, and soon fingers were pounding into her pussy as Jaya groped one breast while seemingly trying to suck the nipple clean off the other. Her hand made obscene squishing sounds and Jaya felt her own juice splattering on her legs, but the fingering was effective. An orgasm built quickly and Jaya thrust back at Jasmine's hand.

"Yes, yes, baby do it. Fuck my hand, ride my fingers. God you're so fucking sexy when you're worked up. God I wish people could see you like this, so fucking hot and horny for me!"

She punctuated the sentence with a hard jab into Jaya's pussy. Her thumb slammed into Jaya's clit at the same time and Jaya shrieked her orgasm out, dropping back onto the couch and arching her back as the pleasure seemed to spike up to her head and then rush back down to her crotch like a wave.

Jasmine left in the middle of the orgasm, confusing Jaya for a moment until she saw her lover returning with the double dildo and lube container. The bottle of liquid was already open, Jasmine drizzling lube on the fake cock like it was a condiment on a meal.

"God I wish I had a cock that I could fuck you with and feel good but this will have to do," Jasmine said.

She leaned down and another hot, rough kiss joined them briefly before Jasmine gave directions.

"I want you to put this in my ass. I want it rough. Don't worry about hurting me, don't worry about taking it easy. I don't want it easy tonight. After you put it in my ass, I want you to put the other end in yours. Then I want to fuck, hard."

Jaya nodded, her orgasm and Jasmine's energy pushing her almost to the same level her sister seemed to be at. Jasmine braced her hands on one arm of the couch. Jaya took a little time working the dildo past Jasmine's sphincter; despite the girl's enthusiasm for anal, she didn't do much plug stretching and Jaya didn't want anything to tear. Jasmine was very eager to receive the invader though, and it was possibly the easiest time Jaya'd had putting something in Jasmine's back door.

Knowing Jasmine was likely not kidding about what she wanted, Jaya spun herself around and backed up, sliding her legs between Jaya's from behind. Reaching back, she guided the other end of the dildo into her own ass, moaning as it spread her open.

"Yeah, that's it baby, take that cock. Take that cock and get ready because I'm hoping to fuck you hard."

Jaya backed as fast as she could manage and in no time her ass settled against Jasmine's. The touch seemed to be all Jasmine was waiting for and she immediately began pounding.

Jaya wasn't as fond of this position when using the double-dildo since neither of them could see any part of the other without contortion. But it was the only one she could think of where they'd be able to use the energy and force Jasmine intended.

Jasmine didn't mess around. Soon both women were crying out as their asses slammed together, clapping and jiggling from the impacts. Jaya legitimately felt like she was being spanked as her lover's ass slammed back and slapped against hers. At the same time, the dildo pushed in and withdrew like an aggressive lover, sliding much easier than Jaya expected in and out of both of them.

Where she grunted, Jasmine shrieked and begged for more, seeming desperate for the force and feeling of a really hard assfuck. Jaya held back a bit at first, worried about Jasmine's preparation and if her ass was used to the girth, but eventually she gave in and simply went with it.

Their thighs and asses slammed together, stinging slaps ringing out in the apartment, only drowned out by the moans and grunts of each woman getting her ass drilled by the toy that joined them. Neither touched their own pussies or clits; they needed both hands to brace against the force of the other woman's thrusting. But the anal stimulation and the mindset of each, lost in an uncontrolled lusty assfuck of the other, was enough.

"Fuck...fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK, FUUUUUCK!" Jasmine called out and then her voice muffled as she screamed into the couch.

Jaya felt her lover cumming but she didn't care and continued her pounding, slamming into Jasmine's ass and drilling both of them with the toy. Jasmine began wailing as if tortured as Jaya continued the sodomy. Her thrusts got slower but harder, practically forcing Jasmine into the couch, until a final thrust backward that ended with Jaya screaming her own release into the other arm of the couch.

After resting for a moment, both women with their face in the couch arm, asses in the air, and assholes still obscenely joined by the toy, Jaya reached back and pulled out the latter. She ignored the spike of pain and the various fluids that coated the toy, simply dropping it on the floor. She moved up next to her lover, both of them still shuddering a bit from the orgasm and the chill settling over their sweat-soaked, naked bodies.

Jasmine's face was red and wet with sweat and tears, her long black hair plastered to her. Jaya moved the hair out of the way and kissed her tenderly, prompting Jasmine to wrap her up in a tight hug.

"Oh thank you," Jasmine said, "Thank you baby. Fuck I don't know what came over me but that was so hot."

"Apparently you like the idea of thousands of people seeing my tits," Jaya teased breathlessly.

"My tits," Jasmine said, reaching down and squeezing one of Jaya's, then wincing and twisting so her hip rested on the couch instead of her ass. "Fuck I hope that's not as sore tomorrow."

"Serves you right," Jaya said.

"Worth it," Jasmine said, "And so is this interview. Apart from getting me hot and bothered, this will boost your site more than you know. Do it, baby. You owe it to Jenny, and you owe it to yourself."

* * * * *

On Friday, Jaya sat in front of her tablet in the sunroom in Trevor's house. The windows were tinted to prevent glare behind her in the frame. She wore a silky blouse that provided full coverage, but Jasmine had dared her to do the interview braless and Jaya had been worked up enough to agree at the time. The interview was happening mid-day and Jasmine was at work, otherwise she'd threatened to tease Jaya mercilessly from off-screen.

Sally had begun the call and got her equipment set up, quickly saying hi and briefing both women on the format of the show and what to expect. She also asked if Jaya had any concerns. The only thing that had been sticky was Trevor; everyone wanted to present this as Jenny's work with Mariah's help, and there was concern that the more Trevor was mentioned, the more people would think it was attached to him or to his former marketing company. Sally had promised to not delve too deeply into that angle.

The woman herself had pale skin and fiery red hair the word "frizzy" had been invented for. She had it pulled back in a ponytail but the ridges of her curls were still visible across the locks and beyond the elastic her hair just bushed out into a wide tail. From what Jaya could see of her body she was thin, but she was wearing a tank top branded with her show's name and had enough cleavage for there to be something to look at. She was definitely dwarfed by the two other women in that department, however.

"Hello all you horny harlots and panting pervs, this is your favorite slut Sally and I'm here in my slut shack. With me today we have a returning friend of the show, everyone's favorite porn star with tits as big as her head, Monika Moundz!"

Jaya had blushed when Monika first joined the call as she recognized Monika was seated at the couch where they'd all had their meeting and more two weeks ago. Unlike Jaya with her blouse and Sally with her tank top, Monika had opted for a black vinyl or leather corset that zipped in the front and practically pushed her tits up into her chin. Jaya thought she saw some areolae visible too, but then guessed that given Monika's work she wouldn't be too bothered if something slipped out, particularly given the format of the show.

"Now Monika was originally going to be my main guest to talk about her new project and the potential gangbang shoot she's been hinting at on socials for the past month, but she brought along a friend of hers. Mariah Larsen is the...what is your title anyway?"

Jaya shrugged. "PR rep, I guess?" she said with a giggle.

"Oh my god that was adorable and sexy. No wonder you got that job. Anyway she's the PR rep and sexy face of camgirlzplus.com, the newest content site for all you sexy sluts that want to flaunt it all online and maybe get some green for it on top. So, Mariah, let's just get right to it; why am I putting my pictures on your site instead of one of the major ones out there already?"

12