Sister/Genie Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaya launched into the same spiel she gave Monika when they met, explaining the picture storage and the glossed-over "this totally isn't magic" explanation for how the pictures stayed secure. Monika also helpfully chimed in with how easy it was for her to get content up there and how easy it was to work with Mariah and Jenny, their tech expert.

"So I'll tell you horny listeners that all sounds too good to be true but they gave me a sample account where I immediately went over to the delectable Monika's gallery and I've got to say everything is working as advertised. I cannot get these pictures onto my computer in any permanent way, though I see there is an option to pay for permanent downloads?"

Jaya nodded, "Yes, we added that as an option recently when some of our users like Monika said they wouldn't mind if some of the pictures could be downloaded. The other benefit for the users is we only take a 10% cut of the revenues there, as opposed to the 20% for all the hosted content."

"And now I'm taking out my phone because I'm a naughty, naughty girl and I want these pictures without paying Monika any money and...holy shit. So listeners if you aren't watching the video on this I've got the phone up and it looks like my lens is covered in Vaseline. I would have to be really desperate to find any way to get off to this; I can barely even tell it's a person. And your girl Jenny did all this?"

"My twin sister, yes," Jaya said and blushed again as Sally's eyes went wide.

"Holy shit there's two of you!?" Sally said.

"And she got a girlfriend that is fine as French wine, take it from me," Monika put in.

"Ohhhh you better be careful Mariah or I'm gonna hunt you down and steal you and your sister away for myself," Sally said.

"Don't get too excited there, girl," Monika warned, "She had just as much fun with Robbie as she did with me."

Sally shrugged. "Hey if a girl likes a little pork sausage with her tacos that doesn't bother me, as long as she doesn't expect me to go anywhere near it. Now getting serious for a minute, Mariah, what made you start this site?"

Jaya found herself talking for a while about the fake history of Jenny's experience and the real struggle that Jasmine went through. After going through the details, she added, "There's still a huge stigma about doing stuff like this, even if you never do anything hardcore just the fact that there are naked pictures of you on the internet can ruin things for you in the job market and with your peers. We wanted a place where people legitimately had total control over the images and where if you need them to disappear they really will."

"That's real, people," Sally said, "And seeing what I've seen and talking to this girl gives me enough confidence that I'm gonna do this. So you all have seen my tits before; lord knows I made the mistake of inviting on a few people smarter than me and had to flash you all on camera. But now, here's what I'm doing. It'll take a little bit, but I'm gonna put my own picture up there. Now don't get too excited; I'm not having my gyno take the shot, but definitely Playboy level; I'll be naked, you get tits, you get bush, and depending on the lighting and the shadows you might get some lower lip action in the shot. But it'll only be available on camgirlzplus.com and you definitely have to fork over some scratch for it."

"Holy...thank you so much Sally," Jaya said, legitimately shocked as Sally hadn't told her anything about this.

"Nice," Monika added, "So when you comin' up here to do a shoot with me?"

"Cool it you horny bitch," Sally said, "this is not going to be the entry into hardcore porn for me, but I'm not gonna lie; I might get a little squishy at the thought of a bunch of you pervs getting wet fingers and crusty tissues because you think I'm hot."

"Now, you girls ready to have a little naughty fun?" Sally asked playfully.

Monika and Jaya both agreed, and Sally launched into an introduction to the "Slut Race" game that Jaya guessed she'd given hundreds of times. After her spiel was done explaining that they'd all be using a shared web site quiz pre-loaded with naughty questions that could automatically track who answered first, she moved on.

"Now you all know we invite our guests to suggest a favorite toy. I thought I'd dodged a bullet when I asked the business woman for a suggestion instead of the porn star but it turns out Mariah doesn't mess around. Or rather, she does, and she's hella kinky. The toy we're using today is called the Double-Dragon Personal Pleaser because marketing people still believe if they put words like "vibrator" on a thing then only tramps will buy it. So to start off, this little number has a ridged bit that goes right up in to rest against that magic spot we ladies all like and guys can never find. Then there's the obligatory little rod that sticks out and follows your natural curve until it rests just around that magic button. But how does it stay in place if it doesn't go all the way up, you ask? Well that's where Mariah gets full slut points because the way this thing stays in place is a big-ass plug you shove right into your sphincter. Now I say big, but really it seems like a smaller plug, certainly nothing someone like Monika has to worry about," Sally teased.

"Hey," Monika snapped back, "You wanna talk experience? You ask Mariah what she and Robbie got up to when she came to visit!"

"Ohhhh definitely some post show interrogation material right there. Okay so as much as I love being horny during the show I didn't trust myself to wear this while we were talking, so I'm gonna step aside and set it up."

A minute or so later the women were all seated again. There was no obvious difference except a faint hum could be heard through the professional and more sensitive microphone being used by Sally.

"All right everyone, the site gives a total of 15 seconds to answer the questions and then a 20 second break between them, so if you get it right you get 35 seconds of relief. And holy fuck will that stave off an orgasm. My seat is going to smell like pussy for a week."

The women laughed but Jaya could sympathize; the toy was doing a number on her nethers and she could feel her juices leaking. She had followed the link Sally sent and a timer flashed up in warning before the first question appeared. They were all four-option multiple choice.

"If your pussy lips get injured, what are the nurses at the hospital going to call them?"

Jaya found "labia majora" as an option as quickly as she could, but when the timer ran out, Sally gave a shout of triumph and clicked the button on her vibe while Jaya and Monika groaned in frustration.

Question 2 came up "What ethnicity is the man with the world record penis size?"

Jaya had no clue what the answer to this question was and guessed "Black". The correct answer was white and Monika got the relief that time. "My man Jonah!" she called out as she apparently knew the name of the gentleman. Jaya didn't see her reaction though because she had to squeeze her eyes shut. Her pussy and ass felt like they had joined together into one large pleasure center and she was fighting very hard to avoid cumming.

"Let's go sluts!" Sally said and Jaya opened her eyes to see the next question.

"What four letter word ending with 'k' means intercourse?"

Jaya looked immediately for "Fuck" but it wasn't one of the options. Too late she recognized that "talk" technically counted but she was trembling so badly she wasn't able to tap the answer before the time expired. She pressed her hands on the desk as the vibrator kept torturing her.

"Uh oh. Uh oh. I think Mariah's almost there. Come on girl I bet you look fantastic when you cum!" Sally said.

The encouragement was enough to send Jaya over the edge. Her whole body shuddered and she let out an unmistakable moan as both Sally and Monika cheered.

"All right girl," Sally said, sounding a bit breathless, "You know the rules."

"Oh you in for a treat, Sally. I seen a lot of tits and hers gotta be somewhere in the top ten," Monika said, panting a bit herself.

Jaya blushed a little but she was so turned on from the orgasm that the spectacle didn't bother her much. She quickly worked the buttons of her blouse, but kept her actual breasts covered. Then she gathered them in her hands and pulled the shirt open quickly, letting her boobs drop and bounce at the same time.

"Holy shit Mariah," Sally said, and she sounded genuinely impressed, "As a woman who's not even close to straight you better not bring those anywhere near me or I'm gonna take liberties."

"Thank you Sally," Jaya said.

"And those are real?" Sally pressed.

Jaya paused for a second as her mind oddly chose that moment to have an internal debate on what counted as "real" but Monika jumped in and said, "Sally I can tell you from first hand experience those are natural knockers she's got. And damn if that ain't in any way fair."

"Says the woman who could use her tits as a serving tray," Jaya quipped.

"Oh don't even start, missy," Monika began but Sally cut her off.

"Okay, down bitches. I'm afraid that's all we have for today and remember! Camgirlzplus.com; go there, sign up, fork over enough for a fancy cup of coffee and you just might get to see this slut bare-ass on the site. Until next time, stay slutty, because there's no shame in it."

There were a few button presses and then Sally looked back at them.

"Oh put those things away Mariah. I'm already horny enough from this demon toy you made me use. Fuck sometimes I feel like I wasted money on the things I have to buy for this but I'm not only keeping this one I'm getting more for when I break it."

"Sorry," Jaya said, "My girlfriend probably wants me to stop tempting you."

"Girl, I met Jasmine, she'd probably push you into Sally's arms and get off watching," Monika said.

Jaya rolled her eyes. "You're probably right," she said, "But seriously, Sally, thank you so much. Are you...I mean I'm not going to hold you to giving us a picture if you don't want."

Sally waved dismissively at the camera. "Oh stop it. I've flashed my tits on camera I don't know how many times. I've been toying with the idea for a while but I had the same problem you outlined; if I took a nude and gave it away as a contest prize or whatever it would be on reddit or tiktok five minutes after I sent it, and everyone would know that. Now, they know or they're going to find out they actually have to give money to your site and to me."

"You gonna charity that?" Monika asked.

"Some of it, sure, but some people don't have film careers Miss Porn Star, and microphones and server hosting doesn't pay for itself. So I assume your yummy sister is going to help me out with the pictures?" Sally asked.

"Definitely," Mariah said, "But if you end up hot and bothered from flirting with her don't blame me."

"Ohhh why's that?" Sally asked, looking toward Monika's image.

"Don't ask me; I never met this sister."

"Between us?" Jaya prompted and the others nodded, "She's made people cum over the phone just by talking to them."

"Fuck," Monika said, "Can I get her number?"

"All right, something else to look forward to," Sally said, "Once again thank you all so much for this. I'll talk to you later I'm sure.

Jaya smiled and closed the conferencing app, then got up. Her legs were still a little unsteady from the orgasm, and a fresh sex smell wafted up when she stood. She made her way back to where Jenny was working and moved in to rub the genie's shoulders, immediately getting a moan out of her.

"How was your interview, Mistress?" Jenny asked.

"Good. I lost the contest though so my...our breasts are going to be on video," Jaya said.

Jenny chuckled, "I know, Mistress."

"What do you mean? Were you listening?"

Jenny looked back with a naughty but embarrassed smile, "Your sister called me. I may have...'altered' the device when I created it."

"You little!" Jaya said and then tried to tickle her. Jenny's body was as ticklish as any regular one so she enjoyed some brief success before the genie trapped her hands with her arms. After they stopped struggling though, a weight settled in Jaya's stomach.

"Wait...Jenny how did Jaya know you'd be able to modify the vibrator?"

"She did not, Mistress," Jenny said, "She contacted me and asked if I could do something to make sure you lost the contest. I assured her I could but I didn't go into details."

"Well, we need a plausible story when she asks. Say you switched out the lube and I had to use some of that extra stimulating stuff rather than just the regular," Jaya said.

"Very well, Mistress," Jenny replied.

"What is it?" Jaya asked, hearing a cautious tone in Jenny's reply.

"Mistress you told me you do not wish to have this conversation, so I will simply point out that you and Jasmine are growing closer. Eventually the deceptions will pile up and something will fail to scrutiny," Jenny said.

"I'm being careful Jenny," Jaya replied, "Besides, I'm sure you can help me fix whatever little issue comes up."

Jaya gave Jenny an enthusiastic hug from behind, so while she felt the nod of Jenny's head, she didn't see the worry in the genie's eyes.

12