Sister/Genie Ch. 21

Story Info
The ultimate business merger meeting.
8.1k words
4.85
5.7k
14

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always I thank everyone for the comments and ratings on the story. I'm glad people are enjoying it.

The Slut Shack interview and the buzz around it had an immediate effect, and Jaya had to wave off Jasmine's "I told you so" mentions for days.

The live broadcast of the recording, available only to Sally's paid subscribers, boosted membership a little and secured them a few more professional and semi-professional adult stars that wanted to showcase their stuff on the site. It also got Jaya a rash of "fan mail" over her nude performance and requests for an encore or at least to have her featured on her own web site.

But the real wave hit when the podcast episode debuted. Monika in particular played it up and Jaya, who had taken on the role of promoting the site on the various social media platforms, tried to make as much of it as possible. The response was immediate and immense. Jenny reported they had over 50,000 new user requests the day it dropped and several hundred requests for new contributor accounts.

Jaya also got a personal message from the podcast host. It was the picture she'd uploaded to the site; the woman leaned on the desk with her computer and recording setup, her arms to the side pushing her small retrousse breasts forward, the pink nipples pointing up. Her thin stomach led down to a landing strip of red hair that pushed out along with her mons. She'd posed with her legs together, so there was only the barest hint that the slit of her pussy was there, but it was still nude. For Jaya's copy, she'd put in the caption, "I showed you mine. Any chance I can see yours? Up close?"

Jaya decided to be coy and just replied with a winking emoji. She also got Jenny to help her make sure there was no way for the unsecured version of the picture to get out.

When the picture dropped on the site it caused a bit of a buzz but Sally noticed it more than they did. By then camgirlzplus was on a steady upswing, with a regular influx of users and contributors daily.

At one point Jenny (with Trevor's blessing) got herself a rideshare out to a swingers party she'd tracked down online to get herself a boost of power. She used it to change her shape a couple of times for a series of photos from fake contributors. After that, they allowed a few determined hackers to "breach their security" and leak some of those photos. It hurt them for a bit and they did lose some users, but Jaya insisted they had to have it happen or too many people would become suspicious of their perfect security.

On the Friday two weeks after the Slut Shack interview, Jaya's tablet messaging app lit up with several insistent notifications. She opened a message sent from Jenny to herself, Jasmine, and Trevor that just had the number "1,000,000."

It took Jaya a few minutes to realize the message marked their site crossing a million users. She let out a shout of surprise from her seat in the sunroom and then had to turn and shriek again as Jenny came running through the house and pounced on her. They immediately shared a deep kiss, their breasts pressing together tightly.

"We did it Mistress! The site is successful!"

"You did it, Jenny," Jaya said, "I barely helped."

"Silly Mistress," Jenny said, "You came up with the wishes and the strategy and you talked to everyone. I have never done something like this. I have never been allowed to create something that wasn't immediately used for sex. It was such an amazing experience for me."

Jenny leaned forward and kissed her again, deeply and passionately. Jaya didn't have Jenny's memory but she couldn't remember the genie ever being quite as heartfelt with her physical attention.

"Anything you want, Mistress. I will do anything you wish," Jenny said.

"Don't you have to do that already?" Jaya asked, teasingly.

"Yes, Mistress but I will not question or doubt you anymore. I will happily drain my magic for you. I am merely here to serve you and grant your wishes. None of my masters has ever deserved it more than you. I..."

She trailed off and Jaya pushed. "What?" Jaya asked.

"I think I am in love with you, Mistress."

Jaya pulled back in surprise. "You and Trevor-"

"I love Trevor also, Mistress, but our love is different. He is a caring lover, who shelters me and shows me wonders and dotes on me like no one ever had because I was always the servant. You...you are my mistress, but you also treat me as a peer. You push me and challenge me and let me explore and grow on my own. And I love you for that."

Jaya was at a loss. "Jenny...I-"

"Hush, Mistress," Jenny said, "I do not expect or want you to change our relationship or try to figure out some wishes or arrangements or agreements. I am not demanding more of your time and attention. I simply wanted to fully convey the effect you have on me, and how I feel about it. You did tell me to share those things, remember?"

"I did," Jaya agreed and they shared another slow, sensual kiss.

They were interrupted by Jaya's tablet notifications again as Trevor and Jasmine responded to the news.

"Great job!" Trevor said, "That's amazing!"

"Congratulations," came from Jasmine, "We should celebrate!"

"Definitely," Trevor agreed, "We're going out tonight! All four of us, my treat!"

"In that case we're definitely going to Poreyana!" Jasmine said, naming a pricey Indian restaurant in the city.

"If the girls want; this is their party," Trevor replied.

Jaya looked at Jenny, who simply nodded.

"Works for us!" Jaya replied.

"Wear something sexy," Jasmine wrote back.

"Have you ever seen them not looking sexy?" Trevor sent.

"Fair," Jasmine replied.

* * * * *

Poreyana was one of the newest restaurants in the city. It had opened a few months prior aiming for immediate recognition as a hotspot; chefs 'stolen' from other well regarded venues, ultramodern styling, and a unique menu it was calling "Indian fusion" where they served traditional Indian dishes as well as several culinary experiments courtesy of their genius cooks.

Fortunately for them it worked, and Poreyana was one of those places where it was rumored you needed to wait months to secure a reservation. Trevor, by hook or crook, managed to secure them a spot that evening.

Though they often took pains not to, that night Jaya had told Jenny they were going to play up the twin thing. Both of them wore matching floor length black gowns made of diaphanous silky material. They were still opaque and covered everything, but the tops of the dresses were cut dangerously low in front and basically had no backs. The edges of all the fabric were trimmed with silver and silver metal belts sat on their hips. Trevor opted for the slacks, jacket, and fitted shirt combo that was his usual attire anywhere that didn't require full formal wear. Jasmine wore tight-fitting, stylish cream pants and a white satin blouse with frills that complemented Jaya and Jenny's dresses very well.

The group turned a lot of heads when they entered the restaurant, even though a number of the men and women were head-turners themselves in most settings. They got a table near the middle of the floor (Trevor's clout or money apparently wasn't enough to get them a window table), and all of them spent a few minutes glancing around and smiling or giggling to each other at how much attention their table commanded. The server arrived and took drink orders, which is when Jasmine began to take over and direct the evening.

"We're celebrating. It's Friday. I want to cut loose and have fun. And I want you all to play along. I'm having a Fireball martini and you're all joining me," she said.

"I love the sentiment Jas, but you will be pumping me full of Alka-Seltzer if I try to drink that," Trevor said.

"Fine, get one of your seventy-year-old whiskeys then, but nobody's making me the only one buzzed, got it?" Jasmine said.

Jaya figured mentioning she and Jenny were incapable of getting drunk on any amount of alcohol the restaurant would willingly serve them wouldn't be productive.

They finished their drinks before the food came, though the girls all agreed to try something cooler since the fireball martinis made them feel like their mouths were on fire. Settling on a few tamer mixed drinks while Trevor stuck with his Scotch, the meals arrived and conversation continued.

"So what kind of revenue are you looking at?" Trevor finally asked.

"It isn't easy to project exactly just because there are so many different models for income," Jenny said, "But at this point we have almost 5,000 contributors and the smallest amount anyone can charge for things is a five-dollar per month subscription. We get a dollar out of that, so if each contributor only has one subscriber that's still five thousand a month."

"And we definitely have more than that," Jaya said. She was a little giggly, obviously not from the alcohol, but just from the atmosphere and the energy from Jasmine in particular.

"I've been talking with Monika and she has something like 20,000 subscribers with more people just buying access to pictures piecemeal. And Sally's had something like fifty thousand paid downloads on her picture."

"That's gonna taper off though," Jasmine said, already sounding a bit tipsy "I mean after most of her listeners who want it get that shot they'll taper off."

"Oh sure, but others'll do the same thing or something similar," Trevor said, "I mean, all those actresses who want to do the Miley Cyrus thing and shed their 'good girl' image can throw a risque photo up on the site but they have full control over it. I'm betting that becomes a bit of a volatile stream but you'll always have one or two celebrities who drop single photos or small sets and get a big bang of buyers all at once."

"Shit," Jasmine said, "You two are going to be making real money soon. So are you, like you need it," she said, poking her finger at Trevor.

Trevor waved her off, "I only have a stake in the company because Jenny made me; I'm not planning to take it."

"You should," Jenny said, "We couldn't have done this without your help. I don't want to ignore that or take advantage."

"I believe I'm the one taking advantage of you, missy," Trevor said, reaching over and obviously groping her. Jenny leaned toward him and they shared a kiss that went on a little too long and ended with more giggling. Jaya and Jasmine also eyed each other speculatively, and Jaya could tell Jasmine had a very pleasant buzz as well as some heat burning within her.

A third round of drinks came late in the meal and Jasmine used it as an excuse to order dessert. She got two servings of Kulfi, an Indian custard-like dessert, for the table. When they arrived, she immediately picked up a spoon and pushed it toward Jaya, who smiled and took the serving. Trevor then did the same thing with Jenny, but Jenny upped the ante. She almost seemed to eat her serving in slow motion and somehow made the simple act of taking the food off the spoon amazingly erotic without even exaggerating her tongue movements or making any noise.

After that it was game on. Nobody ate their own serving of the dessert; it was always fed to them by someone else. The girls all made shows of taking the dessert in as erotically as possible, using lips, tongues, or poses that amped the sexuality of their movements. Trevor didn't do that, but instead whatever girl fed him made it a sexy project getting the spoon to him. Jasmine held the spoon with her arms in a position that happened to bunch her tits up and provide ridiculous cleavage. Jaya was sitting across from him and stood, leaning forward slowly to get the spoon to him giving him a clear view down her dress. Jenny stretched and rested her hand on Trevor to counterbalance as she leaned over to feed him his morsel.

At first it was funny, but the intensity of the looks, the actions, and the tension kept increasing. By the time Jenny finished the last bite practically kneeling in front of Trevor and looking up demurely while he slowly slipped the spoon past her lips, everyone was breathing hard and shifting around.

"Trevor?" Jasmine said just louder than a whisper, "Get us a suite here."

"We can take a car-"

"Please?" Jasmine said, cutting him off.

Jaya didn't know if her tone or some unspoken look convinced him, but Trevor spoke to the host and then moved them into the lobby of the hotel, which connected through a different entrance. He also secured a bottle of wine at Jasmine's request. A few minutes later they were all in an elevator riding their way up to the fifteenth floor where a suite awaited them. All of them were in contact with each other in the elevator; Jenny hung on Trevor's arm as she so often did and Jasmine and Jaya had their arms around each other's hips. Jenny and Jaya also stood close enough that their thighs touched, and Jaya felt the genie run her leg along her calf more than once.

Jasmine seemed a little tense so Jaya leaned over and whispered, "Are you okay?"

"Do you trust me?" Jasmine whispered back.

"Of course," Jaya replied, taking her hand and kissing it.

"Okay," Jasmine said, though her tension didn't really ease.

They made their way to the suite and entered to find a nice living room with a couch and easy chair and separate rooms for two bedrooms and the bath. When they all entered, Jasmine closed and locked the door, then she set the wine bottle down on the coffee table.

"So, what would you all say if I wanted to make this a Vegas night?"

"I would say I have no idea what you're talking about," Trevor said.

Jasmine looked at them and the intensity in her gaze surprised Jaya.

"I mean what happens here tonight stays here. We don't talk about it, we don't bring it up after unless we really need to."

Trevor smiled a little bit. Jaya thought he might have interrogated Jasmine further, but Trevor tended to be much more "go with the flow" in his attitude when he'd been drinking.

"I'm good with that," Trevor said.

"Good," Jasmine said.

She immediately walked around the table, took Trevor's head in her hands, and pulled him down for a kiss. Their mouths met for a few moments and then Jaya saw Jasmine's lips part and movement behind her cheeks.

Jenny came into Jaya's view just then and she was briefly worried, but Jenny's face was a sultry smile. Her hands went around Jasmine's back to the buttons on the blouse. As Trevor's hands settled on her hip, Jenny started unbuttoning Jasmine's shirt.

They pulled apart and Jasmine said, "I've had a crush on you since the first day we met. You don't know how many business trips we took together where I thought about leaning over and blowing you on the plane or 'accidentally' wandering into your hotel room at night."

"And now you're going to do something about that?" Trevor asked in a lightly teasing tone.

"You will have to throw me out of the room to stop me," she replied, and they went back to kissing.

Trevor paused briefly to look over at Jaya and say, "Shouldn't you help your sister?"

Jaya smiled and moved over. Jenny was almost done with the shirt, so Jaya dropped to her knees and undid the button on Jaya's pants. They were slightly stretchy and tight, so Jaya had to do a lot of nice groping of Jasmine's hips and ass to get purchase on the pants and push them down past her cheeks. She let her hands trail along Jasmine's olive thighs as she brought the pants to the floor. By then Jenny had joined her in kneeling and they both helped Jasmine free her legs. She wore low pumps that they reached for but she brushed them off.

"Him now," she said.

Both of them shifted over to Trevor, who dropped his arms and let them pull his coat off by the sleeves. They both went to work on his pants next, Jenny on the belt and Jaya on the zipper of his pants, undoing the fastenings as Jenny got the belt out of the way. Both of them took every opportunity to rub their hands along the bulge that was obvious through his pants and they also noticed a prominent wet spot on his boxers; Trevor had probably been hard and leaking precum for over an hour by that point.

Trevor's pants hit the floor with his boxers, his mostly erect cock popping out. Jenny didn't even pause, leaning forward and taking it into her mouth. She began a slow blowjob, with long strokes up and down the entire length of his organ. Her goal was obviously to get him hard, not get him off.

Seeing Jenny needed no help with her task, Jasmine stood and moved around behind Jasmine. Sill locked in a kiss with her boss, she ignored Jaya until she undid the clasp on her bra. Jaya pushed the straps down but Jasmine had held the cups in place.

She pulled back and looked bedroom eyes at the older man. "Would you like to see my breasts, Mister Mondrian?"

Trevor groaned. "Only since the day I met you," he said.

Jasmine let the bra fall, exposing her sizeable oval mammaries and the dark brown, prominent nipples. Trevor was transfixed at the sight. Jaya felt Jasmine shiver, either because of a cold shock or at the intensity of Trevor's gaze. She moved up behind her lover, pressing herself against Jasmine's bare back, and reached around to cup Jasmine's breasts. Jaya lifted them toward Trevor, who took the hint and leaned forward, bracing himself on the door so he could kiss and suckle at Jasmine's tits. Jasmine moaned as Trevor did that and Jaya began kissing her neck, but soon she turned and pulled her girlfriend into a kiss.

For a while everyone's mouths were occupied; Jenny continued the slow fellating of Trevor's cock, Trevor licked and kissed back and forth between Jasmine's picturesque tits, and Jasmine and Jaya kissed over Jasmine's shoulder as Jaya kept her tits supported for Trevor's ease.

After a while Jasmine pulled away from kissing and looked down past Trevor. Jenny, seeming to sense the shift, pulled off Trevor's now rock-hard cock and nodded. Jasmine pushed everyone away and grabbed Trevor, leading him over to the plush chair in the room. Pushing the table out of the way, she made him sit. Then she turned around and braced herself on the arms. Jenny stepped in then and lined up Trevor's cock, making sure it slid neatly into Jasmine's pussy. Jasmine was worked up enough for it to slide right in. She groaned as it spread her lips and passage.

"Fuck I haven't had a real cock in so long," she said.

Jaya was left to observe her girlfriend and blood relation sink down on the cock of the man she'd worked under for most of her career. Once Trevor's cock no longer needed the help, Jenny stood and continued groping Jasmine's tit while taking over the job of Kissing her neck.

Finally Jasmine settled into Trevor's lap with a moan. Trevor's hands came around to grip Jasmine's hips and she began slowly undulating on top of him, moaning out her pleasure. She soon pushed Jenny away from her, though.

"Go get your sister," Jasmine said, "I want to play with you two and I want you naked."

Jenny smiled a naughty smile and Jaya couldn't help but join her. They moved to stand in in front of the coupling pair and, briefly looking to each other, pushed the straps of their dresses off their shoulders. Jaya's eyes widened as the dresses dropped to the floor immediately and revealed neither of them had worn underwear of any kind.

Jaya and Jenny put their hands on each other's hips and stepped slowly forward until they nearly brushed the knees of the pair. Jasmine and Trevor's fucking had slowed as both of them took in the show. Jenny leaned forward a bit and Jaya followed.

"Would you like to play with our tits Miss Jasmine?" Jenny asked playfully.

"Oh fuck," was Jasmine's only answer as she leaned forward.

Her hands immediately grabbed onto the "outer breasts" (Jenny's left and Jaya's right) while she began sucking at the open ones. Her shift in position also helped Trevor, who began lifting Jasmine's hips and thrusting into her with more purpose again.