Sister/Genie Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine's attentions and the sight of her fucking Trevor was having a definite effect on Jaya. She could feel herself getting wetter and was amazed she hadn't begun dripping down her legs. She had her hip pressed tight against Jenny, who pushed back with the same urgency. Both of their hands would drift a little toward the other's ass and they were shooting each other desperate looks across their shoulders. Jaya's hand came up to help encourage and guide Jasmine's groping, while Jenny was stroking the girl's hair as she was fucked.

Jasmine pulled back to let out a moan as Trevor's fucking began to pick up speed. When she refocused, she looked back and forth between the two standing women.

"What happens here is staying here girls. You know you want to."

Fuck it Jaya thought. She turned to Jenny who met her immediately and they kissed. Their tongues punched forward and wrapped around each other desperately as their breasts and hips pressed together. Both girls moaned and their hands quickly went to the backs of their heads and an ass cheek to pull themselves together closer.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" Jasmine cried out. Jaya broke their kiss for a moment to look over and saw that Jasmine hadn't only been reacting to their kiss; she was writhing on Trevor's cock in the clear throes of an orgasm. Trevor's pumping had slowed as a result.

Jaya turned back and whispered in Jenny's ear, "I wish Trevor had enough stamina and recovery for the night. Nothing outlandish though. And we need some toys."

Jenny kissed Jaya again as her eyes flashed, then Jaya pulled away and went to Jasmine. She groped the older girl's tits and laid a deep kiss on the sweaty marketing professional as she moaned from the cock still pumping into her. A moaning kiss followed.

"I knew it," Jasmine panted, "I knew you two had fooled around. You can't tell me that was the first time you kissed."

"Hush lover," Jaya said, kissing her quickly, then she turned to Trevor.

"Trevor, Jasmine's not a manager in her company right?"

"No," Trevor said, a bit distracted and breathless.

"Well, I think she's been playing at being in charge long enough," Jaya said.

Helping Trevor understand with her hands, Jaya got him to lift Jasmine off of his cock and hold her there. Jasmine groaned in frustration but was still somewhat recovering from her orgasm and didn't voice any worded objections. Jenny came over then and, out of Jasmine's sight, began coating Trevor's cock.

"I believe when underlings overstep the boss 'tears them a new asshole'?" Jaya asked playfully.

Finally catching on, Trevor smirked and said, "Yes, yes they do."

Getting some of the lube on two of her fingers, Jaya moved around and said, "Well I don't think we want to do that much right now, so you'll just have to make do with the one she already has.

"FUCK!" Jasmine called out as Jaya pushed her lubed fingers roughly into the girl's asshole. She pumped a few times as Jenny made sure Trevor's cock was good and coated.

"Baby," Jasmine pleaded, looking up at Jaya, "Baby I've never had a real cock in there."

"It's amazing, lover," Jaya said. She pulled Jasmine into a kiss and put her hands on Jasmine's hips.

With Jenny aiming and Trevor and Jasmine handling her hips, they pushed Jasmine down. Jaya moved and pulled Jasmine's ass cheeks wide, exposing her rosebud just as Trevor's cock made contact and spread the star wide. Jasmine moaned louder and more intensely, her breathing picking up as she lost her "live" anal virginity to Trevor's cock. Trevor seemed to want a pause but Jasmine kept pushing; Trevor was slightly above average, but the dildos she'd used on Jasmine were larger and she knew Jasmine could take them. Still she wispered in Jasmine's ear.

"Yeah, that's it baby. Feel it splitting you open. That's it, there's still more, push out. Push out. Yeah, there you go."

In a relatively short time Jasmine sank all the way down on Trevor's cock. Jaya kissed her deeply again and said, "Now, lover, what we're going to do is the three of us are going to fuck you until you've come so much you can't think straight and you're a sexy mess of cum and sweat on the floor. Then we're going to clean you off Trevor's cock and have you watch while he gets to have a threesome with identical twins."

Jasmine's only response was a moan.

Jaya prompted Trevor to begin the fucking and he started bouncing her up and down on his cock as Jaya moved down and took a breast in her mouth. Jenny joined her on Jasmine's other tit and they quickly had Jasmine crying out from the most stimulation she'd ever experienced. Then Jaya upped the ante by moving her fingers down to Jasmine's pussy. She pushed two fingers into her sex, feeling the pumping of Trevor's cock through the fleshy membrane between the holes. Her thumb rubbed Jasmine's clit and it took barely any time at all before the girl was shuddering and clenching down on the invaders in her ass and pussy for making her cum. They stopped sucking on Jasmine's tits and Jaya rubbed slowly around her clit to prolong the orgasm without overstimulating her.

Guessing Jasmine was really getting off on the taboo incest angle, Jaya pulled Jenny down for another deep kiss. After Jasmine seemed a little recovered, Jaya began sucking on Jenny's tits while she continued fondling Jasmine.

"I want one," Jasmine moaned.

The women turned so Jasmine could reach one of Jenny's tits while Jaya latched onto the other one. She continued rubbing around Jasmine's pussy as she felt Trevor's pace increase a bit. Looking briefly over Jasmine's shoulder, she could see their man just staring wide-eyed. She guessed he was mentally overwhelmed by the scene and was probably only still actively fucking Jasmine because it was hard-wired into his biology.

Jasmine pulled back to moan again and Jasmine felt her shudder in what seemed like a mini-orgasm. She pulled Jenny down for another quick whisper.

"Fuck her, and make sure it's the best sex she's ever had," Jaya said.

Jenny stepped away and Jaya moved in front of Jasmine and dropped. Her mouth went directly onto Jasmine's pussy, licking on and around her clit. Her entire crotch was soaked in pussy juice and Jaya tried to lick it all. She also used one hand to go a little rough on Trevor's equipment, using non-magical means to try to stave off the man's orgasm. It seemed to work as Trevor slowed his thrusting, which was getting erratic as if he were working up to cum, then he resumed with a more steady pace.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Jenny returning with a strap-on belted in place. In the back of her mind she had toyed with the idea of pushing Jasmine's "what happens here..." limits and getting Jenny to manifest a real cock, but this was safer.

She motioned for Jenny to wait, then moved her mouth and sucked hard at Jasmine's clit. Pulling it into her mouth, she set her tongue to work swirling, flicking, and rubbing the little button.

"Fuck! Oh fuck me baby, fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" Jasmine cried out.

A small spurt of liquid hit Jaya's chin as another orgasm slammed through Jasmine, this one intense enough that she had to grip the chair and curl her legs up. Trevor held her up, thrusting up into her rather than both of them thrusting together, but he didn't stop.

"Cum," Jasmine begged breathlessly, "he's got to cum."

"He's not done yet, lover," Jaya said, "and neither are you."

Jaya spun away and Jenny was right there, her molded strap-on already lined up. Jasmine looked at it and went wide-eyed, then looked over at Jaya.

"I can't! I can't take that!"

"You're going to feel amazing, lover," Jaya said, and pulled her in for a kiss.

Jaya held her as Jenny pushed in. Trevor and Jenny moaned while Jasmine practically screamed into Jaya's mouth as both her holes got stretched out more than they ever had. Even in their own play, Jaya had never gone in for DPing her girlfriend, even with toys. They gave Jasmine a moment to adjust when they were fully inserted.

"Fuck I'm so full," Jasmine mumbled against Jaya's mouth.

"Ready to lose your mind, lover?" Jaya asked, and nodded to the other two before getting an answer.

Jasmine really did seem to be losing her mind. Trevor and Jenny pushed her up and down in unison, emptying her holes and then slamming her back down to fill up again. Jasmine made a noise Jaya could only describe as a pulsing, moaning scream for most of the time until she devolved into panting grunts when she needed to get more air. Jaya alternated between kissing her and playing with her tits more, occasionally moving over to tweak or nip at Jenny's breasts as well. Jenny seemed to be really enjoying her job fucking Jasmine's pussy; her eyes were closed and face contorted in ecstasy.

"I can't last," Trevor said eventually. Jaya guessed Jasmine had come at least twice more based on some shrieks she led out.

"Do it," Jaya told Trevor, "Fill her ass up with cum and send her into orbit."

Trevor actually increased his speed and Jenny quickly switched to an alternating pace; when he pulled back from her ass, she slammed into her pussy and vice versa. Jaya moved over to whisper in Jasmine's ear.

"Here it comes lover. Trevor's gonna pump his spunk into your ass while you're getting fucked by his girlfriend. Then she and her sister are going to worship his cock for the rest of the night. You ready? You ready to start that off? Cum, lover. Cum for us!"

Trevor grunted and slammed home into Jasmine as Jenny was already buried in there. Jasmine's eyes and mouth went wide and she started trembling, then let out an ear-splitting shriek. Jaya heard splashing and saw droplets spray up from between Jenny and Jasmine. Then Jasmine seemed to go into convulsions. They all grabbed her to steady her, but Jaya lifted her off the cocks that fucked her and pulled her close. Jasmine was trembling and sobbing then and Jaya rubbed her head as she came down from the climax.

As she led Jasmine' over to the couch, Jenny pulled off her harness and looked at Trevor.

"Come here, doll," he said a little breathlessly. Jenny moved forward and practically jumped into his lap like a little girl. They started making out and Trevor's hands went to her breasts and ass.

Jaya held Jasmine and rubbed her head gently as Jasmine rested against one of Jaya's breasts. She looked down and saw a wonder-eyed stare from her lover. She leaned down for a soft kiss.

"God that was amazing," Jasmine said, "Thank you."

"Mmm, it was my pleasure lover."

"No it wasn't," Jasmine said with a little smile, then Jaya felt a push, "Go. You haven't cum yet and I'm useless now."

"You sure?"

"Go!" Jasmine insisted, "I wanna watch you fuck."

Jaya kissed Jasmine again quickly then stood and prowled over to the two lovers. Jenny sensed her approach and spread her legs while perched on Trevor's lap. Her crotch was soaked with her own and Jasmine's juices and Jaya dove in and began licking her clean.

"Mmm, my sister's licking my thighs and pussy Trevor. What do you think about that?" Jenny said.

"Fuck...you two...if I don't survive the night it'll still be amazing. Make sure they put that on the tombstone; died fucking twins."

Jenny giggled, then cut it off with a moan, "You'll be fine darling. Now...mmmmm...pretty soon Mariah's gonna make me cum. Then we're going to get you hard again. But you have to choose."

"Choose?" Trevor said as Jenny's breathing got faster.

"Twins are high maintenance," Jenny said breathlessly, "You have to take care of both of us...mmmm...so one of us fucks you...oooooh...and you eat out the other one. So choooooose!"

Jenny clamped her thighs closed around Jaya's head. Jaya had long since cleaned up Jasmine's residue and used her old trick of licking Jenny's clit, then sliding fingers into her pussy and ass to force an orgasm.

Jenny slid off Trevor's lap and pulled Jaya in for another deep kiss. Jaya extended it, pulling Jenny closer so their breasts rubbed together again. She loved the feeling and realized it had actually been a long time since the two of them had been together, what with both of them dating the other people.

Finally they pulled apart. Both of them immediately looked at Trevor's lap and smirked. Trevor was already half-hard again, probably from Jenny's teasing and the show. Both of them licked and kissed his cock, each briefly taking the head in their mouth while licking along the shaft, occasionally pausing to kiss. Their hands slowly rubbed Trevor's thighs as well. As his cock got harder, they switched off. One would suck him slowly and deeply the same way Jenny did before, while the other would lick and suck his balls for extra stimulation.

"Now darling, do you think you can last a while?" Jenny asked him in a playfully serious tone.

"I don't know with you two."

"Well I've got a little challenge for you," Jenny said, "I call it the four hole challenge. We both have four holes for you to fuck. You fuck one girl's pussy, then when she cums you fuck the other's. When she cums, you fuck the first girl's ass, and then when she cums, you fuck the other's. If you make it through all four holes, we'll suck you off at the end."

"You mean..."

"That's right," Jenny said, "It's going right from our ass into our mouths."

"Better hurry then. But can we go to the bedroom?"

The foursome moved themselves to the larger of the two bedrooms, featuring a King bed. The twins dragged Trevor along quickly but Jasmine followed more slowly, seemingly still dazed from her experience.

They put Trevor prone on the bed and had Jaya climb on his cock first. She sank down immediately, her pussy soaked from all the secondary and visual teasing and stimulation that happened already. She let out a groan, thinking that even some of the best dildos didn't quite match up to a nice real cock. As much as she wanted to tease Trevor a bit in the name of the game, she was the only one that hadn't cum yet of the four of them (she was sure Jenny had cum while fucking Jasmine).

She thrust herself down on Trevor's cock with purpose, her ass slamming into his thighs as his cock speared into her pussy. She soon felt hands on her breasts and smiled as Jenny gripped them, facing her as Trevor ate her out from beneath. A contented expression was on the genie's face as Jaya kept riding him hard, slapping and squishing sounds getting louder from beneath her.

She didn't know if it was the fastest she'd ever cum with a man but it was certainly faster than she was used to. In hardly any time she was crying out her orgasm to the ceiling as her pussy clenched around Trevor's cock, adding even more juices to the variety that had coated his organ already that night. She sank down motionless for a bit and shared another "a frame" kiss with Jenny as Trevor continued eating her out. The kiss had a vibrational quality as Jenny moaned from Trevor's attentions.

When Jasmine felt mostly recovered she got up and Jenny did the same. Holding hands, they walked in a circle over Trevor, then sank back down. Jenny briefly let go to aim Trevor's cock, then they both settled; her on Trevor's rod, Jaya on his face. She didn't smother him but rested on his chin. He wasted no time getting to work on Jaya as Jenny began her athletic coupling. The two continued to hold hands, Jenny's masterful control of her muscles and body meaning it was no strain for her to bounce on his cock even while her hands were gripped by Jaya.

Trevor showed his experience by starting around Jaya's pussy, licking the lips and edges knowing she might be sensitive from her orgasm. The genie's body didn't give her that problem though and she rolled her pelvis to encourage him. Soon enough his tongue began probing inside her sex and swirling around her clit, forcing out the same squeaks and moans he'd gotten from Jenny a short time before.

Jaya knew that with Jenny's turn on Trevor's cock it was basically her decision about how long the game went. Jaya knew from experience the genie could hold off her own orgasms for a ridiculous time even without a wish. It still took a toll on her body, but she simply had that much self control. She could fuck an entire room of skilled lovers into a coma without ever orgasming.

However in this case it seemed she wanted some of her own pleasure, or she wanted to move the game along. After what seemed like only a few short minutes, Jenny let out some deep moans and shuddered on top of Trevor, clearly having an orgasm.

"Intermission," she said.

She got off of Trevor and pushed Jaya around so she wasn't straddling his head anymore, then pulled her in for a kiss. They resumed the deep, open-mouthed, breast-to-breast makeout session they'd done for Jasmine earlier. Their hands wandered everywhere, from their heads to their asses and in between. Jaya moaned a bit when Jenny pulled away but she soon came back and when her hand explored behind Jaya it quickly pushed between her cheeks. A cool, wet finger shoved it's way inside Jaya's asshole, the size hurting not at all and only making Jaya moan. She loved being with Jasmine, but the time apart had made Jaya forget how absolutely peerless Jenny was in matters of sex.

She lubed up Jaya's ass so sensually Jaya thought she was going to cum as soon as Trevor's cock pushed into it. With Jenny's help, she got into a squat position over Trevor's cock, Jenny giving it a few rubs to make sure it stayed hard, though their makeout show did more than enough to ensure that. Jaya's asshole spread almost eagerly for their patron's penis, Jaya's newfound but unshakable affinity for anal sex letting her take him in quickly and pleasurably. As the slight burning pressure traveled from her ass to her pussy she began losing herself, eagerly fucking herself on his cock as it spread her ass and speared inside her.

Jenny either thought Trevor was worn out or realized Jaya was already primed because she didn't bother mounting his face again. Instead she rubbed Jaya's tits and helped her keep her pace as she rode. The experience hit Jaya harder than she thought, a well of emotion seeming to swell along with her orgasm. In the end, Jenny held on to her and whispered in her ear.

"Cum, Mistress. You are so beautiful when you cum, I have missed it. Cum on his cock, let me feel your pleasure."

Some combination of the words and the sensations burrowed straight into her core and Jaya came apart. She cried out as her orgasm ripped through her. It was powerful enough that she squirted on Trevor, and the clenching of her ass as he thrust sabotaged his control. She felt like she started cumming all over again as his cock pulsed in her ass, filling her chute with jizz. Her muscles gave out and she ended up leaning on Jenny for support as her body shuddered with aftershocks and tears leaked from her eyes. They stayed that way for a while, simply holding each other as Trevor softened and fell out of her.

"I'm sorry I ended the game early," Jaya whispered.

"It is okay Mistress," Jenny said. "I doubt Trevor is disappointed, and seeing you in pleasure was wonderful. I...I have missed you in my bed."

Jaya worried about the others hearing them but looking around, they apparently wore Trevor out completely enough that he had fallen asleep, and even Jasmine seemed to have succumbed while watching in a plush chair in the bedroom.

* * * * *

Despite Jasmine's assertion the night before, the morning was mildly awkward.

The bed was large enough to hold all four of them, and Jenny and Jaya had moved Jasmine over to the bed from the chair. However, they had been a little wrapped up in each other still and didn't pay much attention to positioning. So the morning saw Jasmine waking up spooned around Trevor, while Jenny and Jaya were wrapped around each other. Everyone was still very naked, and the residue of things from the night before was everywhere.