Sister/Genie Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine looked similar to how she'd appeared several days prior, though she seemed better put together. Her hair was less disheveled and she'd had it styled. Her face also looked fresher, though if Jaya looked close she could see the signs of concealer muting the bags under her eyes. Her expression this time was guarded and haunted.

Trevor had on his signature turtleneck, slacks, and blazer combo. His face was unreadable, forty years of business negotiation apparently giving him a poker face of stone. Still, Jaya thought she saw a few more worry lines on his face that hadn't been there before.

Jenny and Jaya came in and sat and the four simply regarded each other for a moment.

"Thank you for meeting with us," Jaya began, "I...I honestly wasn't sure you would and I don't know if that would have been better or worse."

Trevor shifted around, showing some discomfort, then he looked over to Jasmine and nodded. It took Jasmine a second to react, but then she looked up, meeting Jaya and Jenny's eyes for the first time.

"I...I want to apologize for what I did. I've...I've assaulted you twice and regardless of anything else that's unacceptable. I have been on medication for anxiety and when I met you in Nevada I had skipped several days of that treatment, but that's not an excuse. I...we want you to know that if you want to bring me to court I will plead guilty, and Trevor is prepared to cover-"

"Jasmine," Jaya interrupted, "We...we're not here to sue you."

"Oh," Jasmine said, sounding confused.

"Why did you want this meeting then?" Trevor asked, "If you were going to press criminal charges you could have gone right to the police."

Jaya took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, I should have been clearer in my initial message," Jaya said, "We wanted to explain...everything that has happened. But if you only showed up because you thought we were bringing a suit then we can leave."

Trevor and Jasmine looked at each other as Jaya's heart pounded in her chest. She had been anxious about the meeting to begin with, but now it felt like she might have worked herself up for nothing.

"What exactly did you want to explain?" Trevor said.

"Well, to start with we want to explain why Jenny wasn't able to answer your questions when you started asking about me," Jaya said, "But first I need to ask you to try to keep an open mind."

Both of them nodded, though Jaya was sure they weren't really thinking about what she asked.

"Jenny couldn't tell you about her childhood growing up with me because she's not really my sister. We didn't grow up together. Jenny actually didn't grow up at all."

"What?" Jasmine asked.

"There's really no way to sugar coat this: Jenny's a sex genie. She spent most of her life serving sultans and lords and whatever in ancient Persia, creating harems and fulfilling sexual fantasies. She was...lost I guess...for 1500 years. I found her recently."

Both of them looked back and forth from Jaya to Jenny several times. It looked like Jasmine wanted to say something immediately but she held off and looked over at Trevor.

"You're serious?" Trevor asked and even Jaya could tell he was skeptical.

"Jenny, I wish you were Kasumi," Jaya said.

Internally, Jaya again wished there was some sort of flash or sound that would highlight changes from wishes, but all she saw was the near-panic reactions of Trevor and Jasmine. Her sister literally jumped out of the chair, almost knocking it over as it rolled back and Jasmine retreated until she bumped against the screen on the wall. Trevor's relaxed but intimidating posture gave way as he sat ramrod straight in his chair, gripping the arms as if he'd fall out of it otherwise. He then began looking around the room, probably searching for cameras or something.

Jasmine slowly brought her hands down from where they'd covered her mouth and seemed to study Jenny/Kasumi closer. "You...you're on the web site."

"You mean Jenny's web site?" Trevor asked.

Jasmine nodded, "I remember Mariah showed me some sample pictures of her. She was in the middle of an orgy."

"So wait," Trevor said, "Are all the girls on that site fake then?"

Jenny/Kasumi looked to Jaya, who nodded. "No," Jenny/Kasumi said, "Kasumi's photos are of me, and there are four other girls who are also me wearing different forms. We initially used Kasumi to convince other contributors that there was interest in the site, and then the other girls were added when Mistress suggested we needed to fake a security breach."

"Fake a security breach?" Trevor repeated, incredulously, "Why would you do that?"

"Because the site's security is magic, Trevor. Literally," Jaya said, "The security around the pictures and the app everyone has to download is actual programming. That was something Jenny built and designed. But everything around people not being able to use their phones or whatever to take pictures without them coming out blurry? That's pure magic. Even the little details I teased people with when they asked in interviews or whatever is just bullshit. I told Jenny we needed to have some images leak to put people off the idea that we had 'perfect security'."

"That's...well that was kind of smart, actually," Trevor said.

"Really?" Jasmine said incredulously.

"I'm processing, Jas, what do you want me to say? Apparently the woman I was with for months was actually a sex genie...wait...did you-"

"No," Jaya said immediately, "I want you to understand this clearly Trevor and I know I can't prove it to you but I really hope you'll trust me. I never at any point wished for you to be with us, and I definitely did not make any wishes about you and Jenny. Your relationship was real, your feelings for her are real, and I know her feelings for you are real."

"So you didn't use any wishes on me?" Trevor asked.

Jenny and Jaya looked at each other quickly and Jaya sighed. "I made some wishes but they were all around improving your stamina and shoring up your body. There were some close calls given the vigorous sex we both had with you. And I'm sorry but that foursome we had...you wouldn't have been able to perform as well as you did without Jenny's magic."

"I wondered about that myself," Trevor said, "I mean, that night I figured I'd be done as soon as Jasmine...well...anyway. Like you said I can't verify anything, I just have to trust you on this. But I have to ask, why are we even having this conversation? Couldn't you just...fix everything if you wanted to?"

"First, I don't want to do that to you," Jaya said.

"Why not?" Jasmine asked, "You've already been lying to us."

"That wasn't meant to hurt you, Jasmine," Jaya said, "I don't know, maybe there's no difference, but I felt like you two deserved the chance to know what was happening. Also, Jenny's power doesn't work like that."

"Didn't you say she was a genie?" Trevor asked.

"Jenny?" Jaya waved to her.

Jenny began explaining how her powers were limited by being related to sex, but she did mention that she would be able to fix the relationships if Jaya wished for it.

"So wait, is this blackmail?" Jasmine said, "Either we get back together with you, or you make it happen anyway and we just don't know?"

"No, Jasmine, of course not; why would I put myself or you through that?" Jaya said, "It's an option though. If you want to just forget everything that happened and how things fell apart I can make that happen. Or we can try to move forward together or just forget it and go our separate ways."

"You want to be back together with me?" Jasmine asked.

"I...I would like that a lot, yeah," Jaya said.

Trevor asked some more questions about how it would work if Jenny just rewrote the memories. Also at one point they asked her to return to her usual body so Jaya and Jenny looked the same again.

"Jasmine, do you want to ask anything?" Trevor said after he'd grilled Jenny for a bit on the details of her magic.

"Why, did you decide already?" Jasmine asked.

"Well, not completely, no, but I'm pretty sure I don't want my mind rewritten, even if the last four months have been a bit...harried. And...I'm not opposed to the idea of being with Jenny again. Though obviously we'd have a lot to talk about."

Jaya's heart warmed to see the wide smile on Jenny's face, but then it got colder when she saw Jasmine's expression.

"Well I have a question. Who are you?" Jasmine asked

"What do you mean?" Jaya asked, though she knew she was stalling.

"I mean just now you wished for Jenny to go back to 'her normal form.' That means how she looks, how you both look, is Jenny's look. Now that I think about it, it makes a ton of sense that she'd look like that. But you must have copied her. So who are you? What do you really look like?"

Jaya sighed. "You don't want to know that Jasmine."

"I really do," Jasmine said.

"Mariah...or whoever you are...I promise we won't think less of you no matter how you look," Trevor said.

"You might not," Jaya said. She looked at Jenny. "Will it be too much?"

"No Mistress," Jenny said, and Jaya at least felt good about the sympathetic look she had.

"Do it."

Even though she didn't say "I wish," Jenny apparently made it happen anyway. Jasmine's shriek was the only clue she had when the change happened. Jaya looked over and saw Jasmine curled up in her chair, staring wide-eyed back at her.

Trevor looked back and forth for a bit and then said, "Um...Miss...?"

"Jaya," Jasmine stammered out.

Trevor then fell back in his own chair. "Oh," he said.

There was a long period of silence. Jasmine's eyes never left Jaya, looking either in her eyes or around her face.

"Um," Trevor said, "Maybe Jenny and I-"

"I wish you and Trevor were somewhere private," Jaya said immediately, and the two vanished.

Jasmine slowly got up, her gaze still fixed on Jaya. She walked around the table as quickly as possible, banging into chairs and almost tripping once, until she got within reach of Jaya and suddenly stopped. She reached her hand out slowly and gently pressed it to Jaya's face.

"It's you," Jasmine said.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I...I found Jenny's bottle at the museum. It was an accident and...I was a mess for a while. I thought I was going insane," Jaya said.

"Jaya, they said sexual assault. Did you do something with Jenny?" Jasmine asked.

"I...I used a wish on Lincoln."

"Oh..." Jasmine said, her mind seemingly elsewhere.

"You talked to him," Jaya said.

"Yeah. Wait, how do you know that?"

"I saw you. I was out with Jenny, it was almost right after we started up with Trevor. I saw you with him and I panicked. I made Jenny take us back to his house and it almost wiped her out."

"But I wouldn't have recognized you! I didn't recognize you, I...oh God," Jasmine said, and covered her mouth.

"Jasmine please don't-"

"Oh God I made you...and you knew...God you knew the whole time..."

Jasmine might have been aiming for a chair but she dropped to the floor and curled into a ball, pressing her hands to her mouth again. She started rocking and Jaya heard her making keening sounds. Jaya started to move to her but Jasmine flinched away violently.

They stayed like that for a very long time. A clock on the wall showed that 20 minutes passed before Jasmine finally said something.

"You didn't stop me," she whispered.

"What?"

"You didn't stop me," Jasmine repeated, "I...I came on to you. I slept with you in London-"

"We slept with each other, Jasmine," Jaya said, "I came into your room that night, remember?" Jaya said.

"Why?

"Because I wanted to!" Jaya shouted, "I wanted to for years. Do you know what I would do after our Thursday calls? I would get myself off. I would close my eyes and see you in your underwear, or in a dress, or even just lounging around in your yoga pants and shirt and I would rub myself imagining what it would be like if I could take it off you. And then I'd remind myself that it was wrong, and I'd convince myself that I didn't actually want you, and make up all these different reasons I did those things and then the next Thursday would come and you'd turn on your camera with just your bra on and I'd put my hand down my pants and it would start all over again."

"Then you met Mariah. And you treated me exactly the way I'd wanted you to treat me for so long but I was so used to denying it that I resisted. I practically begged Jenny to fuck you that night because I was afraid if she didn't, I would. But you never stopped. And finally I gave up. I gave in. I admitted to myself 'I want to fuck my sister.' And I did. And it was everything I'd imagined. It was more. You...you gave me the happiest months of my life, Jasmine. And I'm only sorry that I hurt you."

Another silence followed Jaya's outburst. This one wasn't as long but Jasmine was the one to break it again.

"What did I do?" she asked.

"What?"

"I mean...you said this was years? Since when?"

"I don't know," Jaya said, "at least before we moved out of the house together."

"And what...I mean we're sisters, Jaya. You aren't supposed to-"

"I just said I know-"

"Let me finish," Jasmine said, the tone taking Jaya back to that time when they were together in their parents' house, Jasmine having to be both mother and sister, "I must have done something to make you feel this way."

Jaya shrugged. "I don't think you did, other than just be you. I looked into the psychology a little bit, when I could admit to myself how I felt. I mean, our parents died right when I was going through puberty. So my hormones were raging, I've always been bisexual, leaning more to girls, but I wasn't ready to admit that either for a long time, so that's more stress. I'm traumatized and you're offering me affection and connection when it was ripped away from me. Then you're also a hot woman I can be physical with, even if it's just hugging and cuddling, and have a built-in excuse that doesn't have to do with me liking girls. My brain must have fused all that together somehow or something. I don't know; I've never talked about it to anyone."

"Could Jenny-"

"I already asked," Jaya said, "It goes against everything her magic was designed for."

"But...we're sisters..."

"As Jenny told me many times, back in her harem days she would regularly have two members of the same family fucking her at the same time, and sometimes they didn't stop with her."

Another silence stretched between them. Jaya felt tears welling up in her eyes. She didn't see a way forward anymore.

"Can...can you make me forget, but not Trevor?" Jasmine finally asked.

"What do you mean?" Jaya asked.

"I think...I think Trevor's going to want to move forward. I saw how he was at the end and he was already looking at Jenny more like he had before. I don't think he'll want to forget. So could you do it to me and not to him."

"No," Jaya said.

"Why not?" Jasmine asked.

"Because I don't want to."

"Jaya-...you said Jenny could-"

"That was before you knew who I was, Jasa!" Jaya said, "That was fixing your relationship with Mariah. That was going back to the fantasy. I would have done that. I would have liked it. Loved it probably, until the next time I fucked up. But now...no. Now you're telling me, 'I don't want you, please make me forget you so I don't have to deal with it.'"

"Jaya you can't honestly expect me to be okay with-"

"You got off watching Mariah and Jenny fuck each other!" Jaya snapped.

"You aren't real sisters!"

"And you didn't fucking know that at the time! And what about all that shit you told Jenny, how it doesn't matter because there aren't children!?"

"If both people are okay with it, Jaya! I'm-"

Jasmine stopped herself, but it was too late. Tears welled and fell from Jaya's eyes uncontrollably. She stood, blinking and groping for the door.

"Jaya please wait!" Jasmine pleaded, "I didn't-"

"You did," Jaya snapped, "I love you Jasmine. I'm sorry it's not the kind of love you want. Goodbye."

* * * * *

Jasmine ran from the building, crossing several blocks and intersections as she looked up Trevor's address. It was 100 miles away, but she ordered a rideshare anyway. One curious driver showed up after 20 minutes of waiting. She promised them the rest of her prostitution cash as a tip (it was over $500). The drive took two hours. Trevor let her into the compound and Jenny met her at the gate.

For the second time that week she cried herself to sleep with Jenny holding her.

* * * * *

The next several months, Jaya dedicated herself to building her new life.

After the fateful meeting, Trevor flew them to the Swiss alps. The genie, having spent her whole life up to that point in desert climates, could not remember any of her masters bringing her somewhere snow fell. They spent several days enjoying a lodge and the views, and talking. The three of them talked together, Trevor talked to Jaya and Trevor talked to Jenny a lot.

Jaya legitimately smiled on the third day when Jenny asked to go sleep in Trevor's room.

Trevor recognized how much support Jaya needed and Jaya was actually awed at his generosity. At first he offered to find counselors, therapists, or psychologists who were forward thinking and might help her and Jasmine work something out. But for Jaya the pain of Jasmine's rejection was too raw, and even Trevor admitted he thought it would be difficult to find a reputable professional who would encourage their relationship rather than try to "correct" Jaya's attitude.

Jasmine reached out a few times. Jaya tried to talk to her once, but Jasmine's focus was all about Jaya getting over her attraction and moving on "so they could be normal sisters." Jaya hung up on her. Eventually Trevor had to tell Jasmine to stop contacting them, for everyone's sake. Jaya never confirmed it, but she thought Trevor might have had to threaten legal action. Either way, it brought up a fresh round of guilt for Jaya, because Trevor's relationship with Jasmine obviously soured after all of it.

By the time they left Switzerland, they found a suburb south of LA where Trevor bought a house. He told his kids that he was doing it to support Jenny's business. Most of the relationship and fallout between Jaya and Jasmine had happened while the kids were away, so neither Olivia nor Rich dug too deeply into it. Olivia did ask Jaya directly about it, but since Olivia didn't know the details and simply thought Jasmine was a family friend and former colleague of her father's, a simple "things didn't work out," was enough to stave off more questions.

Jaya focused her energy on two things; the camgirlzplus site, and making Mariah Larson a person. She couldn't eliminate Jaya Gazdar, but she did everything she could to minimize that identity's footprint. All cards in her name were cancelled, all bank accounts emptied, and thanks to a gift from Trevor all of Jaya's debts were paid off. Her warrant had gone cold long ago, the police not really interested in an artifact that the museum admittedly had been planning to get rid of anyway and a victim that was not pushing to have his assailant found.

Meanwhile, Mariah Larson was turning into a real person. She couldn't use Jenny's magic to spontaneously create the things she needed, but she could use it to make various civil servants and bureaucrats more amenable to trading services for sexual favors, or help with their own love lives. Two months from the purchase of the California house, Mariah Larson and her sister Jenny were full, extant US citizens. At that point, she started mentally trying to focus on the Mariah name more intently.

Their home life was somewhat similar to when they had their formal arrangement with Trevor, although Jenny was the one being serviced by two people. Most of her nights were spent with Trevor, but once or twice a week she would notice Jaya getting despondent or Jaya would actually get up the nerve to ask, and she would spend the night with Jaya instead. Trevor and Jaya were friendly, but there was no attraction there beyond friends. Although, there was one night Jaya was coming back from a long drive to a state agency with very few offices and the whole ride she'd been unable to get the night with Trevor, Jenny, and Jasmine out of her mind. When she got home that night she'd looked at Trevor and asked, "Do you still like twin sister fantasies?"