Sister/Genie Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes later she was pounding her ass down on Trevor's cock while Jenny had a grip on her tits, sucking the nipples as Trevor ate her out from below. Jenny's moans acted almost like vibrating nipple clamps as she pinched Jaya's nipples with her teeth, and Trevor's cock felt just as good splitting her ass as it always had. She had her first orgasm of the night like that and (this time with Trevor giving the okay) she made a wish that let her use his cock as her own personal anal toy for a long time while Jenny licked her pussy almost non-stop. Her wish made Trevor's recovery time nil, so he kept pumping cum into her ass and every time it coated her chute she came, the orgasms extended and enhanced by Jenny's attention to her pussy. She left the two of them to sleep together while she stumbled to the shower, a literal river of cum running out of her ass.

It was the start of a tumultuous time for her. She felt down more often but didn't let Jenny spend any more time with her than she normally did, telling herself she would never do anything to even risk sabotaging their relationship the way she had before. Instead she fell into old habits.

Part of her leaning into promoting the site was using their connection to Monika to network with more performers looking to strike out on their own. It wasn't true that porn stars were down to fuck all the time, however most of them had a much more liberal view of casual sex and hookups, and were also more familiar with kinky sex play. With Mariah's look and attitude, her pitches to the performers Monika introduced her to very often led to her sharing their bed (or couch, or car, or whatever other surface they wanted to fuck on). A lot of those introductions took place while Monika was in LA, and by the start of summer it was assumed that Jaya would either be staying with whatever performer she met that night or in whatever hotel or apartment Monika rented. By mid-July she had as many notches, and many of the same names on those notches, as some of the top porn talent in the US.

Jaya's "peak" or "rock bottom" moment depending on one's perspective came at the end of July. Monika invited her to her house for a party. Officially she was there to talk to a performer with the name Candi Kane who was another looking to strike out on her own.

She got to Monika's house and was given a cordial greeting and a pinch on the ass by Robbie, who was on door duty. The party wasn't in full swing by then but there were enough people to mingle. She chatted with Monika mostly to start with while nursing a glass of wine. Half an hour later Monika introduced her to Candi. Mariah's immediate impression of the girl was "trying too hard"; she had on a halter that was barely a handkerchief draped over her obviously fake and rigid-looking boobs, while the rest of her was thin with a leathery quality to her skin. She had on booty shorts so short they might more accurately have been called a denim bikini, and killer gold heels. Her eyelashes were so long they nearly touched her drawn-on eyebrows, and her lips were bright red and looked bloated. She was, in short, a porn star that lived up to every negative stereotype many people had, apart from the drug use which Mariah couldn't confirm but unfortunately wouldn't be surprised by. They moved off to a corner at Mariah's request.

Mariah started to give a pitch about the site but Candi cut her off. "I'm gonna use your site, hon," she said, her voice nasally with a heavy Jersey accent, "I just wanted to get a look at you. Monika said you were hot but God. If you ever want to work together you call me, okay?"

"I'm...I don't do porn shoots," Jaya said.

"Yet, honey, yet. You hang around this crowd long enough someone's gonna get you to flash your goodies on camera."

Candi saw someone she apparently knew then and rushed off, leaving Jaya feeling a bit dazed and not a little paranoid. She'd never been drugged and couldn't get drunk; she still had the genie's immunity. But she also hadn't been paying close attention during some of her romps with people. A few of them had their boyfriends around. Had any of them taken pictures?

Her paranoia was distracted when Sally, the internet radio host, came over to say hi, both of them expressing disbelief at the other being there.

"So look, you don't have to tell me anything but are you okay? I know you had that rough patch there," Sally said.

"I'm...yeah, I'm okay now," Jaya said. Unfortunately Sally caught the fumble and gave her a hard look. "Really, I'm okay," Jaya tried to reassure her.

"It's not my place, okay? But I've known people. Make sure you're really okay. If you're sneaking things or lying to everyone it's not only hurting you."

Jaya had to bite down the urge to snap and tell Sally off about her assumption that she'd been in some sort of rehab program, but a cheer from the living room area distracted them. She looked over and saw that one of the other porn star guests, an actress with a waif-thin, under five foot body and long white-blonde hair, had begun sucking the cock of a muscular black actor.

"Oh they've never done a scene together, that's why everyone's so excited," Sally explained.

"They been on your show?" Jaya asked.

"No. Her star's on the rise, she got popular way too fast to need my show. With her body she's gonna be able to do teenage and schoolgirl shoots into her thirties if she wants to. Looks like the fun's starting early," Sally said.

Jaya looked over and saw a few other women had doffed what tops they had, including Candi, who waded in shaking her chest back and forth to several catcalls, some of which sounded almost mean. Several of the men were suggestively groping themselves or trying to lean in to put mouths or tongues on the exposed breasts. There was token resistance from a few of them, but then one of the women was approached by three men at once and she "reluctantly" threw her hands up and let them descend on her breasts, falling back onto the couch. It took very little time for a cock to be pushed into her face and she took it in her mouth almost immediately.

The waif girl, meanwhile, was putting on a show on the oversized ottoman. She had one foot on the furniture and the other was pressed vertically against another man's chest as he fucked her from behind, the position putting her in a split and displaying the action to everyone. At the same time she hadn't given up on sucking the first man's cock. Pretty soon another woman crawled onto the ottoman and pushed her face into the woman's pussy. She was still dressed, but she was only allowed to stay that way for a minute or so before someone moved behind and flipped her skirt up, revealing no panties and a bald, wet pussy. Another girl laid her head on top of the girl's ass and spread her cheeks, displaying everything and holding the pose for several people who took pictures. When the flashes died, a cock appeared and headed for the woman's head. She sucked it for a little bit, then helped the owner reposition it and slide it home in the bent-over woman's pussy.

"I think I'm out," Sally said.

"Really? Because I'd be up for playing a little," Jaya said, putting a sultry edge to her voice and possibly enhancing her cleavage toward the radio host.

Sally looked at her and seemed mesmerized. Jaya slowly leaned forward and Sally matched her until they could feel each other's breath on their lips. She let Sally initiate the kiss and she moaned into it, pushing herself against the thinner redhead.

She started to wrap her up in a hug but Sally rather abruptly pulled away.

"No. No, sorry, Jaya I...not here," Sally said.

Jaya shrugged, "We can go somewhere else."

"No I mean...I promised myself I wasn't going to be that kind of person in this industry."

"What kind of person?" Jaya asked cautiously.

"The anything goes, YOLO-type person," Sally said. She saw Jaya's confused expression and sighed. "Look, so, this is pure high-school type bullshit but it's real, and of course it screws the women over more than the guys but even there it's sort of a thing. Basically it's the difference between me and Monika."

"What difference? She's been on camera and you haven't?" Jaya said.

"Have you seen your site, honey? I'm up there," Sally reminded her.

"Yeah but you aren't, like, fucking two guys at once," she said, gesturing to the ottoman where the pixie-like actress was between two standing men. Her knees were hooked over one guy's forearms while the other held her ass, each of them with their cocks clearly buried in one of her holes. Her hair bounced in waves and she let out little squeaks whenever she bottomed out on their cocks.

"No, obviously not, but...look there are girls like her, and they're great. Everyone loves them. People don't really respect them though, or think they're a smart partner to work with long term."

Jaya looked back at the tableau. The pixie girl was bouncing on her partners. Two girls on the couch were 69-ing, though on one side a "3" had been added as the woman helped a guy push himself into her partner. Another woman's back was bent in a "U' as she knelt on the floor, a cock in her mouth and another pounding her from behind. The bend of her back was due to the guys in question holding each other's necks. Jaya hadn't seen it but based on the looks they gave each other they might have been kissing and had pulled back to breathe or to concentrate a bit on the woman between them. She saw Candi and another girl sitting at one end of the semicircular couch giving guys blowjobs.

That particular scene hit her in the gut and it took her a second to figure out why. The woman sitting next to Candi was older, at least for porn. Her tits were obviously fake, wrinkles were noticeable on her face, and she'd definitely moved past that young girl softness; she was fit, but her skin looked leathery and pulled tight over muscles and bones. The thing that really hit Jaya, though, was that the guys they were blowing obviously had no intention of taking it past that. Their eyes were locked on one of the women already getting fucked, or they were scanning the room for a new target. And Jaya recognized part of herself that wanted to stand up, pull her shirt off, and get their attention.

"Take me with you," Jaya said to Sally.

"Jaya, I told you I don't-"

"Please don't leave me here," Jaya pleaded.

Something in her voice, expression, or both got through and Sally clued in that Jaya wasn't asking for a hookup somewhere else. She nodded and took Jaya's arm, tucking it in hers like they were escorting each other. They worked their way around the periphery, saying hello and taking their leave of the people who were watching or even ignoring the debauchery.

As Sally got drawn into a longer conversation with someone who she hadn't seen at the party before she was on her way out, Jaya's eyes were drawn back to the pixie girl as she let out a squeal. She seemed to go into convulsions as the two men held her, slamming into her hard for a few moments as she came, then clearly emptying themselves into her. They called something unintelligible to the crowd and another heavily tattooed woman positioned herself naked and spread eagle below the performers. The men lifted the waif girl off themselves and then carried her back and forth over the tattooed one. The mixed cum and juices leaked from her holes onto the other woman, and the men seemed to aim for her tits and pussy until the smaller girl cried out "I'm all empty daddies." They set her down and then, without hesitation, she started licking up the stuff she'd dripped onto the body of the tatooed woman, who giggled at the act and rubbed the blonde girl's hair. Positioned as they were, it didn't take long before two more men moved up to fill the empty pussies of the two.

"Come on Mariah, let's go," Sally said.