Sister/Genie Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, these police officers seemed to believe they'd stumbled onto some sort of conspiracy and began pushing immediately.

"You say you were visiting your sister as a surprise?" one of them asked. He was older and showing some jowls on his face but his eyes were hard and the grey stubble around his face made him look gruffer rather than sloppy.

"Yeah, she didn't know I was here."

"Why'd she ring you up then?" his partner asked. That man was thinner and younger with pale skin and red hair. His whole attitude reminded Jaya of a weasel. He kept looking at her like he'd caught some sort of a prize.

"I don't think she did it on purpose," Jaya insisted, "it seemed more like a butt dial; she never said anything, there was just a crash and a shout. I got over there as fast as I could."

"How?" the older man asked.

"What?" Jaya said.

"That wasn't her flat," the older officer said, "How'd you know where to go?"

"I turned on the phone finder app," Jaya said quickly. Her heart rate was through the roof now, but since she'd had Jenny around she'd gotten used to making things up and fixing them with wishes later. Unfortunately now that last part of the equation was a little less certain.

"And then you just waltzed in through the locked door on the ground floor and then the apartment door?" the younger man said.

"What do you want me to tell you?" Jaya blurted.

"The thruth, miss. We want the truth," the older man said.

"I gave it to you," Jaya said, unable to keep a little waver out of her voice.

"Maybe, miss. But we've got a mess of an apartment and no sign of this man you claim was there. Then we've got you, showing up from America without notice, finding your sister despite her not being at her flat, and her turning up half-dead and not a scratch on you. The flat belongs to one Amelia Hudson, by the way. Rich lady; she's vacationing in France right now."

"I think I'm done answering questions. I want a lawyer," Jaya said.

The younger man sneered. "They're barristers here, blondie. This ain't your America, and despite what you think not everyone enjoys coddling people from the states."

"I'd suggest not heading back to America any time soon, Miss Gazdar," the older officer said, "Raise a few questions, that would."

* * * * *

The doctors told her they had to take her sister into surgery because at least one of her broken ribs had punctured her lung. They wouldn't give her a prognosis or a time estimate for anything.

When her phone rang it startled her. She realized it had been over three hours since she first arrived and the call was coming from Trevor. She knew she had to explain things to him. She answered and gave him the rundown on Jasmine and also filled him in on what happened with Jenny.

"So...how long do we have to leave her in the bottle?" Trevor asked.

"I don't know," Jaya replied, "The last time something like this happened...I had sex with her for I think two hours straight and then she needed to stay in the bottle for almost two days."

There was some silence, then Trevor said, "Sick. That was that time Jenny got sick."

"Trevor I'm really sorry-"

"No, no; It's okay," Trevor replied, "I get it. And I'm glad. I just hope Jenny and Jasmine are okay. Should I come out there? We can be there probably by midday tomorrow."

"I...I don't know," Jaya said, her voice trembling now.

"Jaya what's wrong?" Trevor pressed.

"The police here...they seem to think...I don't know what they think but they don't believe my story. Apparently the place I found Jasmine wasn't her apartment, and they claim they can't find this guy either. I think they want to arrest me."

"Okay, I'll come by and help. If they start digging too much you have the right to remain silent there just like you do here. If they turn up the pressure, ask for a lawyer."

"I did and one of them got mean about them being called barristers, I think," she said.

"That is such crap-" Trevor cut himself off with a sigh, "Okay, yeah, don't answer any more of their questions. If they really start pushing I'm sending you a phone number for a lawyer there. And they do call them lawyers; that cop was being an ass. Not sure why. Just sit tight and focus on Jasmine.

* * * * *

Trevor was actually the one who woke her up and Jaya hugged him tearily. He told her he'd just got there and Jaya realized between waiting and finally sleeping from exhaustion she'd spent 10 hours or more in the hospital.

"I remember...they woke me up and said she was out of surgery but I couldn't see her and I'd have to wait because they wanted to make sure her lung would...reattach or something? I'm sorry; I was so out of it and confused."

"It's okay, Mariah; even some really good doctors don't always make the jump from doctor speak to normal speak that well."

"Well miss, and is this your father?"

The two police detectives from earlier stood behind Trevor, along with two uniformed officers. The older one was trying for a neutral expression but the younger redhead had an evil smile on his face.

"What do you want? I don't see a barrister with you," Jaya said, making sure to emphasize the legal term.

"That's your problem, miss; you had to secure one. Now you're going to have to come down to the station with us."

"She has to do no such thing," Trevor said.

"You her barrister then?" the redhead asked.

"No I'm-"

"Then you step aside or this is a conspiracy to pervert justice. Quite a bit of jail time on that," the man said.

The detective stepped forward but Trevor physically blocked him. The redhead glanced at him and then stumbled forward and collided with Trevor.

"That's assaulting an officer of the law, that is," the redhead said after he "recovered."

"I do believe you're right on there Finney," the older man said, "Take them both."

Jaya and Trevor looked at the two other officers, but the man was large, somewhat overweight, and his posture said he was looking for a fight. The female officer just had a gleam that Jaya recognized from some of the porn stars she'd met that often played dominatrix roles and got a little too into them.

"Do not say anything, Ma-Jaya."

Jaya heard shuffling behind them as she was cuffed and led out of the hospital and nearly screamed when she saw the confused face of Jasmine's doctor come into the waiting area.

* * * * *

They separated Jaya from Trevor almost immediately. They learned later it was because they had more of an idea how they would proceed with her, whereas Trevor was a new wrinkle in their plans. Their excuse for holding him was even flimsier than with Jaya.

Unfortunately for Jaya, the older detective decided to handle Trevor while she got stuck with the predatory female officer and the one they'd called Finney. They led her down a hallway past the rooms like one they'd put Trevor in.

"You ever been strip searched?" Finney asked.

A spike of fear shot through Jaya. "What?"

"Well we didn't find any items from the burgled apartment on you, so obviously you're hiding them somewhere. Got to cover all the bases, don't we? Search every nook and cranny we find." he said, the eagerness almost palpable in his voice.

They took Jaya to a windowless, bare concrete room with a single chair and a coat rack with three deformed wire hangers on it. The woman still forcibly guided Jaya while handcuffed. When they got to the room, Finney settled himself in the corner.

The female officer turned to him. "Out," she said.

"What?" he said.

"Strip searches are done by members of the same sex, now out!"

"Fuck you on about Murphy? You know Marks and I-"

"And you know the regs! How many more complaints your record got 'till they bring the hammer down?" she said.

"Fuck you Murphy," Finney said.

"In your dreams Finney," she shot back.

Jaya vaguely heard him mutter about "get yours" and he definitely slammed the door.

"Right, that prick's out," Murphy said as she turned, "now-"

Whatever she was going to say died on her lips.

Listening and watching the two cops talk told her this whole thing was shady. This Murphy, while obviously involved, wasn't totally in on it, as her fight with Finney just proved. She'd also felt the way Murphy held her when she escorted her hands had held her arms a bit more forward than necessary, making sure her fingers pressed into the side of Jaya's breasts. She'd also walked close enough for her hip to bump into Jaya's ass more than once. Jaya bet the woman was expecting her to cower back, shyly and nervously disrobing under her gaze before the woman invaded her with her fingers.

Jaya gambled she'd understood the dynamic and the woman in the room with her. She was still in the clothes she'd been lounging around in with Jenny, and as every woman knows, lounging around never involves a bra if it can be helped. So she'd pulled her shirt off quickly in the time it had taken Finney to turn around, walk out, and slam the door.

When Murphy turned around, she was faced with Jaya, leaning against the back of the chair, her arms pressing her amazing tits together. Jaya looked coyly at Murphy.

"Are you going to search me now, officer?" she said, her tone and attitude channeling a mix of Jenny and every porn movie she'd seen.

"That...um... we have to search for any stolen items..." she replied.

She'd been flustered but seemed to be recovering. Jaya wanted to stop that.

She walked around the chair, putting extra bounce in her step that translated to her breasts. She stopped next to the chair and turned around, facing away from Murphy. She bent at the waist to remove her pants, putting her ass on full display, followed by her pussy lips when they peeked through her thighs as she bent over completely. She straightened up slowly and sat in the chair, spreading her knees and thighs out and shifting forward in the chair, then reaching down to spread her lips.

"Do you need to search in here, officer?"

Murphy moved forward almost in a trance.

"Do you have to search deeeep in my little pussy for something naughty?" Jaya asked.

Murphy stopped right in front of Jaya and seemed lost about what to do. Jaya reached up and grabbed her hand. Murphy flinched but Jaya's touch was soft and she rubbed her thumb gently in circles on her hand. She pulled the hand down toward her crotch.

"Come on see if you can find something. I bet you can; it's a very naughty pussy."

Murphy extended a finger as her hand approached Jaya's spread-open pussy. It slipped in immediately and Jaya let out a little moan.

"You're so hot," Murphy mumbled.

"Deeper," Jaya said, "You've got to do a thorough search, after all."

Her hand pulled Murphy's forward more, pressing her knuckles up against Jaya's snatch as the finger moved deeper into her sex. Then she started pushing, just a bit. Murphy let her hand back just a little, then Jaya pushed it back in. Jaya kept the pace slow as she leaned forward.

"You're fucking me Officer Murphy. You've got your finger in my hot, wet pussy," Jaya said, her voice now a loud whisper.

"Fuck yes," Murphy said.

"You're not supposed to do that, are you."

"Fuck no. But Finney and Marks have my back."

Jaya kept her voice sensual and soft as she said, "Do they? Finney wanted a show. Probably wanted to stick his dick in me. You stopped that and I'm so, so grateful Officer Murphy. But you think he's going to cover for you now?"

Murphy's rhythm faltered at that until Jaya grabbed her hand again and had her resume her pace.

"How long do we have?" Jaya purred.

"Maybe ten minutes?" Murphy said.

"And how long has it been since someone took care of you, Officer Murphy?"

Jaya risked leaning forward and captured the officer's mouth with her own. She went for passionate and intense. Murphy seemed to respond and opened her mouth, desperate to deepen the kiss. Jaya quickly obliged, swirling her tongue around the woman's mouth before backing off and looking at her with smoldering eyes.

"Please," Murphy whispered.

"Nobody to take care of you officer?" Jaya asked.

"They...they're all scared," she said, "just timid little cunts."

"Well," Jaya said, reaching for Murphy's pants, "Let's see what we can do about that."

Between the webbed belt and pant fastenings, it was the most work Jaya had done to get in someone's pants in a long time, but eventually she got it undone. Her underwear wasn't anywhere near sexy but Jaya expected that. Then she was briefly faced with a problem; removing the woman's boots would have been a project, and there was no way to get her pants around them without tearing them.

"Come around here, officer. I have to give an oral statement," Jaya purred again.

She took Murphy's hands in hers and twirled her around like a mini-dance, then had her kneel on the chair facing the back. The officer did not have a body that was nearly as shapely as Jaya's; her ass was a bit flat, and only by bending forward over the chair did it acquire any sort of curve. She also apparently did not put time into grooming, judging by the nest of hair almost totally obscuring her slit.

Despite that, Jaya dropped to her own knees and dove in as if it were her favorite lover's nethers. Her tongue pushed through the strands of hair until the resistance gave way and she tasted the familiar tang of a woman's sex. Murphy's was sharper than she was used to, the flavor clearly more influenced by sweat and cleaning product residue than true arousal, but a few minutes with her tongue lapping around the interior of the lips and sliding down near the woman's clit soon fixed that problem. She had Murphy panting in no time, and soon the woman pushed back with her ass, trying to get deeper or harder attention to her pussy.

Jaya obliged by bringing her hand up, pressing her fingers on either side of the woman's clit, letting the pleasurable nub drag through the valley between them. That encouraged the officer even more, and soon Jaya had to focus more on keeping her nose from being broken than on pleasuring the woman. Fortunately her fingers did that all on their own, though her tongue still pushed in and out of the woman's sex as her gyrating reached a fever pitch.

Murphy suddenly began shuddering and lost her balance, forcing Jaya to steady her. Unfortunately her own feet were still tangled in her pants and she didn't have much leverage so they both tumbled to the floor, ending up in a messy parody of an after-sex cuddle.

Jaya knew she had to maintain the upper hand in this interaction, and nothing puts you up in dominance points like being dressed while the other person isn't. She quickly (and, she hoped, sneakily) rubbed her face on Murphy's slacks to get the juices off while she got to her feet. She pulled her pants back up and retrieved her shirt, then went to help Murphy up as the woman recovered more from her orgasm.

"Don't worry, officer," she said, "I've got you covered."

Just then there was pounding on the door.

"Murphy!" Finney's voice came back, "You done with that search yet?"

"No...No!" she repeated louder.

"We need to process her, come on!" Finney said again.

"The suspect is dressing herself!" Murphy shouted back angrily while fixing her own state of undress.

Jaya helped where she could, but Murphy quickly brushed her off and resettled her own uniform. She re-fastened Jaya's cuffs while giving her a pointed look, which Jaya returned with a wink and a nod, as if she were doing the officer a favor. Murphy yanked the door open to find Finney with his arm raised, clearly about to start pounding again.

"Let's go," Murphy said.

12