Sister/Genie Ch. 25

Story Info
Jaya gets intimate with the law.
7.5k words
4.81
4k
11

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with the story to this point. This is the penultimate chapter of the Sister/Genie series.

All the comments and especially the ratings have been so gratifying. Hang in there for just a bit longer, and thank you for coming with me on the story this far.

Also, I've tried to be as accurate as I can around the policing and legal terms and such in the UK, but apologies to any natives if I've "bollocksed something up".

====================================

Jaya was still nervous, but had calmed down a little.

She'd been taken to an interrogation room straight out of a TV procedural, complete with metal table, folding chairs, and a mirror taking up most of one wall. She also noticed the obvious monitoring camera in one corner, which was the major reason for her anxiety dropping just a bit. Before, she was in danger of bodily harm or violation. Now it was just legal issues. Jaya wasn't confident, especially since this was a foreign country, but given the way the officers, particularly Finney and Marks, had been behaving, she assumed they'd been pushing the limits on some things. Hopefully she just had to hold her ground.

Both Marks and Finney came in after letting her stew for a while, Marks sitting across from her while Finney perched in the corner. The leering smile hadn't left his face and for the first time in a long time Jaya wished her body wasn't as attractive. Or at least that she'd worn a bra.

"So look. You tell us what you were looking for in this apartment and how you got into it with the woman at the hospital and things are looking brighter for you," Marks said.

"I'm not telling you anything until I talk to a lawyer," Jaya said.

"See, stupid Americans don't listen, do they?" Finney said, "Look, we got you on assault and burglary without any trouble, yeah? It's just a matter of what you're willing to do to make things easier on you."

Jaya saw Marks shoot an annoyed look at his partner briefly, but then he turned back to her.

"Look, the barrister's just gonna draw all this out. He's gonna tell you not to talk to us, then we have to throw you in lockup, don't we? And while your government solicitor is running around trying to fill out paperwork and get you hearings and evidence, you're stuck in a cell for who knows how long? Meanwhile, we've still got the same evidence and you just have to spend even longer in jail."

Jaya sat and glared. She thought most of that sounded off, but she also knew it was a bad idea to just agree with them.

Marks looked like he was going to launch into another speech and then the door opened. A tall, balding man with an oval face and a grim expression looked into the room. Finney straightened up a bit and Marks turned.

"Can we help you Brian?" Marks said.

"Out here," the man growled. Both men started to move and he added, "Her too."

Marks paused, "Brian, we haven't finished our-"

"Now!" the man Brian barked. For the first time both officers looked worried. Finney grabbed Jaya's arm and yanked her up a little roughly. They walked back down the hallway to a conference area. When they entered the room she felt Finney stiffen, but she started to smile.

Trevor stood in the room, completely unrestrained and looking a bit annoyed, but there was a small smirk on his face.

Standing next to him was a woman in a business suit Jaya thought was familiar but she couldn't place her. She looked to be somewhere in her thirties, with dark red hair cut in a bob style that stopped at her chin. Her suit obscured a lot of her features but there was some definite curve to her frame. She had a neutral face on, betraying nothing.

Standing to the other side of Trevor was a man with grey hair cut short and glasses, but his frame suggested a body that was well maintained but was slowly losing the battle to age and a slower lifestyle. He was in a uniform that seemed more formal than the rest of the people around and when her escorts caught sight of him they suddenly snapped ramrod straight.

"Here they are Chief Superintendent," the man Brian said.

"Thank you Inspector Dyson," the Chief Superintendent said, "Miss...Gazdar is it?"

Jaya snuck a quick glance over at Trevor, who nodded slightly, and she said, "Yes. Jaya."

"This is Miss Dupree, your lawyer," the chief said.

The red-haired woman came forward and gently took Jaya's arm, pulling her away from Finney and Marks. "Are you all right? Did they hurt you?"

Finney reacted to that but was glared at by his superiors and didn't actually moved. "No," Jaya said, "The woman who did the cavity search was very professional."

Trevor and Ms. Dupree's head snapped around to the Chief Superintendent, who was glaring daggers at Inspector Dyson, Finney, and Marks.

"This is how you keep house, Dyson!?" he asked. He didn't seem to be shouting but his voice seemed loud.

"I...can assure you my officers must have had cause, sir," Dyson replied, though it was obvious to everyone he was nervous.

After a moment of silence, the Chief barked, "Well!?"

"We...um...she was our chief suspect in the burglary but we couldn't find the items she took, sir," Marks said, "So obviously she must have them on-"

"Just stop," the Chief said, "get those cuffs off her."

Finney immediately said, "Chief she's our top suspect-"

"One more word, Finney! Undo those cuffs and be glad I'm not having them on you!"

Jaya's hands came free and Dupree pulled her a little farther from the police. The Chief's expression softened a bit as he turned to them.

"Miss Gazdar, Mister Mondrian, I believe there's been a misunderstanding here. If you would be willing to-"

"Misunderstanding my arse, we arrested her right and proper! She's dodgy as hell" Finney snapped and moved forward.

Dupree stepped in front of him and snapped, "Back away from my client or I'll have your badge and the Met will be paying for this woman to live in luxury for the rest of her life!"

"Her sugar daddy paying her bills then?" Finney replied, shouting over the words of the two other men who began speaking, but Dupree shouted all of them down.

"You were called because a woman had been assaulted by her boyfriend and carried to the hospital with her sister because she had life threatening injuries, and your response to this was to arrest her sister."

"That's bollocks. They don't look a thing alike! And we've only got her word there was a man there at all!" Finney said.

"Except that I was able to call the other Miss Gazdar's office and get ten witnesses who'll testify to Jasmine's ongoing relationship with a man who has four different arrests for violence in the past five years. And who's related to the woman whose flat Miss Gazdar was found in. Now I wonder why you two couldn't find that after nine hours and instead brought her amazingly attractive sister back here for a strip search?" Dupree asked

"There was-"

"Officer Finney, if you don't want to spend the next decade of your life in a jail alongside people you've helped put there I suggest you shut your mouth," the Chief Inspector said, his voice cold. He turned back to them, "Miss Gazdar, please accept an apology on behalf of The Metropolitan Police Service-"

"Chief Inspector Greely," Dupree said, "This is not in my best interests but given your help so far I'd recommend you not tell us that. In good conscience we can't allow this to stand."

Greely's expression hardened, but he nodded. "Then I'll say good day to you. I have some business of my own," he said.

Trevor came over to Jaya then and hugged her. "Go with Taylor here to get your things. You have to sign a few papers. I already got my bit taken care of. I'll get us a car.

Jaya nodded and walked with the lawyer down the hall. Behind them, she could hear muffled shouting. Somewhat buoyed by the situation, she couldn't help teasing.

"Amazingly attractive, huh?" she said.

Taylor's skin was as pale as Jaya's so the woman's blush was blatantly obvious. "I was just making my point to them. Those men clearly had no intent to investigate and were grossly abusing their authority. What about that female officer?"

Jaya looked around nervously. "You're my lawyer right? Officially, I mean, you weren't just telling them that to scare them."

"That would be very unprofessional Miss Gazdar. I am your lawyer in all legal respects," Taylor said.

"So we have attorney client privilege and everything?" Jaya asked.

"Not how we call it, but yes. Now what do you want to tell me?"

"The woman, Murphy, definitely was going to do something. Probably humiliation games or something like that. I threw her off when I seduced her. It didn't seem like she'd had a willing sex partner for some time."

Jaya saw Taylor pause. She mostly had a poker face but her eyes betrayed some of her feelings and Jaya thought she saw a lot of anger. "That was very brave of you, Jaya. Or...Mariah? Trevor wasn't completely...forthcoming with me."

Jaya blew out a breath. "That's a much longer conversation. One where you definitely need to be my lawyer."

Taylor nodded and they continued on through the process of getting her out of the police station.

* * * * *

In what felt like the first piece of good news in a long time, when they returned to the hospital and asked about Jasmine, the doctor told them she was stable, but had a lot of recovery to go through.

"We want to keep her here for a couple of days to make sure nothing else goes bad," the doctor said, "Then she's got probably a week of home recovery. The pneumothorax would take a week or two on its own, and then the ribs are a month, month and a half. Ordinarily she could probably be back to doing things in a day or two but given how many injuries she had I want to recommend bed rest for at least three days or so, better a week if I'm honest."

"Do we have to worry about the wounds not being closed or anything like that?" Trevor asked.

"No, I think we're okay there as long as she follows recovery recommendations. The biggest risk now is pneumonia. She has to be sure to take as deep breaths as she can, and she's not likely to because of the pain. I've written a scrip for meds, of course, but she has to focus on the breathing."

"Can we see her?" Jaya asked.

"Yeah, she's weak but she's conscious. She hasn't been asking for anyone, but I don't think she knows you're here."

Trevor looked over at Jaya with an encouraging smile, but Jaya was suddenly paralyzed by fear. "You go," she told Trevor.

"Mariah-"

"Look," Jaya said, "The...the last time I saw her I basically told her I don't want to see her unless she's willing to fuck me. The fact that we haven't talked in months...I don't know how she's going to react to me and I don't want to stress her out when she's like this."

Trevor looked at her intensely. "And you don't want her to reject you again," he guessed.

Jaya felt tears stinging her eyes but nodded. Trevor patted her shoulder and let the doctor lead him in as Jaya sank down into a chair nearby.

She missed Jenny. That sounded silly as it had been less than a day, but when she'd been away from the genie before she'd always chosen it. In a sense she chose this too, but she condemned her best friend to being stuck in her bottle for she didn't know how long.

Jaya sat in a bit of a daze for a while until Trevor came out. He gently nudged her shoulder and looked at her with kind eyes.

"She wants to see you," he said.

Jaya took a deep breath and got up, slowly making her way into the room. It was overcast outside so even though the windows to her room were open it wasn't very bright. Jasmine looked pale and disheveled, her arms hanging over the blanket, an IV stuck in one. She turned when Jaya entered and smiled a little.

"Hey," she said.

Jaya felt a sudden rush of emotions and rushed to the side of the bed. She almost went to hug Jasmine but stopped herself as she remembered the number of injuries she had. Jasmine smiled and reached up with her non-IV hand, pulling Jaya's head down beside her own and pressing their cheeks together.

"Thank you," she whispered, and that set Jaya to crying.

"I'm sorry. I...I shouldn't have pushed you and...maybe if-"

"Shhh," Jasmine said, "Please...not now."

"Okay," Jaya said, pushing down all the pain and apologies in favor of just enjoying her time with her sister.

After a while Jasmine asked, "Are you staying?"

"Do you want me to?" Jaya asked, surprised.

"Don't have anyone else," Jaya said, then weakly grabbed Jaya's hand and said, "don't...don't want anyone else."

"Shhh. Rest Jasmine," Jaya said, "I promise I'll be here."

* * * * *

Jasmine left the hospital the next day.

They offered to keep her there but Jasmine wanted to be home. Jaya got a lot of verbal and written instructions from the doctor about her care.

Trevor offered to help Jasmine out in any way she might need, including putting her up in a hotel room with a visiting nurse attending to her, but Jasmine insisted she'd feel more comfortable at home, and didn't want to deal with any more strangers taking care of her.

Jaya actually didn't do very much the first two days because Jasmine spent most of the time sleeping. In addition to the lung collapsing and the ribs, she'd also broken her collarbone, and there was the damage from the surgery that had to heal as they'd had to pull the rib out of the lung. They weren't large incisions, but the doctor had warned the muscles in the area would be weak.

Day three was a bit awkward for Jaya because she knew Jaya needed to be washed. She avoided the topic until noon or so and then tried to convince Jasmine to hire someone for it until Jasmine stopped her.

"Are you going to force me down and violate me?" Jasmine asked.

"What!? No! Why-...I would never do that!"

"Then stop trying to make excuses. I can handle this if you can. It doesn't bother me," Jasmine said.

Jaya nodded then and they got on with it. Jaya did get a fleeting thrill when Jasmine disrobed, but the whole process was very clinical and unsexy. Even when Jaya was sponging off Jaya's nether regions she barely registered what she was doing other than washing her sister. She did notice Jaya had a lot of hair when she'd previously been bare, but she didn't bring up shaving.

Of course, when they were finished and Jasmine was back in bed, she said, "Now if you need to go off by yourself and I hear some odd moaning I'll understand."

"Oh shut up, bitch," Jaya said with a smile to her obvious teasing, "You know I could go pick up any hottie on the street to take care of that."

Privately, despite brushing off Jasmine's teasing, Jaya actually did struggle when Jasmine slept. Even somewhat ragged from her ordeal and the recovery, Jaya thought Jasmine was immensely beautiful when she slept. Seeing her sister lying there asleep, when none of the pain was obvious and her scars were hidden, made Jaya remember the brief time they'd spent living together when Jaya could wake up next to the vision she saw every day. And the fun they would have after.

That was when she had to go to the other side of the apartment in a room by herself for a while.

* * * * *

Jaya opened the door and almost squealed like a little girl as she and Jenny jumped into each other's arms.

It was four days since Jasmine had left the hospital. Trevor had been by to visit every day, but this was the first time Jenny had reappeared. Jasmine was also thrilled to see her and Jenny was equally happy to see Jasmine, although a bit horrified by her injuries.

"So I suppose in order for you to take care of this for me I have to fuck you after?" Jasmine said.

Jenny got a panicked look in her face as she looked between Jaya and Jasmine. "Mistress," she said to Jaya, "I do not know that-"

"She was joking, Jenny," Jaya placated her, "How are you doing though? Power-wise."

Jenny relaxed and smiled. "Trevor got me out of my bottle yesterday," she said, then paused.

"And she immediately fucked my brains out," Trevor said with a self-deprecating chuckle, "You could have warned me what she was like. God I was so sore this morning."

"I did tell you several times how she gathers energy," Jaya teased him back.

"I am well enough to move around again, Mistress," Jenny said, "And I can do small things for bed partners." Then she turned to Jasmine again. "I do not think-"

Jasmine put her hand out and held Jenny's. "God Jenny don't apologize. You got Jaya there to save me. I would owe you...I owe you my life already. I have no right to ask for more."

Jenny bent down and whispered something to Jasmine that even Jaya's enhanced hearing couldn't pick up. Jasmine smiled a bit when she heard it.

They chatted for a little more and then Trevor indicated they were leaving to get ready for dinner. Jasmine looked back and forth at them and waved Jaya and Jenny over.

"Look," she said, "if you need to do stuff to recharge, I'll be okay on my own for a bit. I can walk to the bathroom and stuff pretty well now."

Both of them shut her down, however, and Jaya thought she saw some relief in Jasmine's expression.

Unfortunately that night things took a turn. Jasmine caught a fever and Trevor paid for a doctor to stop by the apartment, where he told them Jasmine had developed pneumonia as the first doctor feared. He prescribed a few different drugs and spoke to them.

"Make sure she breathes fully. It may hurt, but it's better than this."

Jaya shot a stern look at her sister, who looked guilty. "I'll try," she said.

They almost had a full-on fight the next day after the fifth session where Jaya tried to get her breathing deeply.

"If I breathe like that I cough. Do you have any idea how much that fucking hurts!?" Jasmine snapped.

"Do you have any idea how much I don't give a shit?" Jaya replied, "I messed up our friend's lives coming to save you. I'm making sure you get better."

"They can have sex here just as well as they can in LA," Jasmine grumbled.

Jaya silently agreed and couldn't help feeling a bit of envy. She hadn't said anything but when Jasmine tried to get her to go home with Jenny and Trevor, a part of her was almost desperate to do it. Jasmine slept less now, but Jaya secretly hoped her naps during the day were long ones. On those breaks, she found herself spending more and more time on streaming services where the nudity warnings were on the front page.

Jaya thought it was a bit ridiculous, but she also rationalized that she was still in a sex genie's body, and the libido it had was still way higher than normal. Add in the fact she was now well into her longest dry spell since meeting the genie and her near-constant horniness made a little more sense.

The next day she got a call from Taylor, who asked her to come to her office. Trevor and Jenny had no problem covering at Jasmine's apartment, so she went to see the lawyer.

Taylor's office was in a newer building, with an interior featuring taupe walls, metal frames and glass fronts on most doors and pretty but forgettable art and plants everywhere. Jaya shouldn't have been surprised given the offices she'd visited with Trevor months ago looked much the same, but for some reason she couldn't shake the idea that being in Britain meant she should be seeing more carpeting, dark wood interiors, and brass.

She walked into the office in a bit of a daze. Jasmine had a rough night the night before, coughing badly enough that blood came up occasionally. It had taken her ages to fall asleep and Jaya hadn't wanted to leave her side, catching catnaps in the chair she'd dragged into Jasmine's bedroom a week ago.

Despite the bed being a queen, Jaya never even considered asking to sleep in it.

Taylor's secretary was a bright, thin, blonde-haired man named Andrew who was so stereotypical he may as well have been wearing a rainbow blazer, down to the "male valley girl" tone to his speech, which sounded even odder to Jaya with his British accent. Fortunately he only greeted her, asked her if she wanted something and led her into Taylor's office. The office had windows at the back, a modern steel, black-topped desk with a tablet and laptop, along with a pile of papers in folders. A couch sat along one wall with a coffee table and a couple of plush chairs that matched the two in front of her desk. The room was very bright.