Sister/Genie Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit. Taylor, I'm sorry; I wasn't thinking."

"It's all right love," Taylor replied, "That was hot. Never buggered someone with my tongue before."

"No, I mean," Jaya trailed off, waving at her skirt and the chair.

"Oh don't worry about it," Jaya said, "I've got a spare suit in the drawer over there. Just need to nip off to the 'loo to change and wipe myself down. And open some windows."

"Yeah, let me," Jaya said, moving over and sliding open the small sections of the windows that opened.

"So..." Jaya began after a bit, "You...seemed like you liked being told what to do."

Taylor blushed furiously again, "God I'm such a cliché. Hotshot barrister facing down government officials wants to be bent over, spanked, and ordered to do kinky shite. All my fantasies are like that. This is the first time I've ever come close to living one."

"What was the real fantasy?" Jaya asked.

Taylor's blush got deeper and she looked away as she said, "That I was lying back on the desk. First I'd have to hang my head over and take care of them with my mouth. Then they'd come around and shag me on the desk."

"So are you more into guys then?" Jaya asked.

"No. Fully bisexual here. I don't care if I get fucked with a cock or a strap-on."

"Should have told me in advance," Jaya joked.

"I think you'll understand if I say I was not as prepared for today as I thought?" Taylor said.

"So...do I need to come back so we can actually take care of some of this stuff?" Jaya asked.

"No. In fact, I think in this case it's better if I write up your statement, and you just read and sign it. I'll make everything make sense for us legal types. I should be able to e-mail it to you to look over. You might have to come back and sign physical copies but that should be quick."

Jaya leaned over and whispered, "Should I bring some toys if I do have to come back?"

"Ohhh that's tempting. Probably no. But we'll see."