All Comments on 'Sister Golden Hair'

by cigarettelion

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this must rate in the top 3 stories I've read, good pace, good characters and good slow plot. nice one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So in the end you make it about it being quick, but throughout the story you talks about drawing it out. Then the ending is just…ok fine they are at the Super Bowl. But then to have them lose like that. I think it would have been more interesting if they won and then went into how he celebrated with his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's been a long time since I read an eleven page story! I can't remember how long since I read an excellent one! 5 and well deserved. I'd follow you if I hadn't f-ed my account. Never sign on to a site with an old computer that won't type the same password 2x in row!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Raiders Won the Superbowl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank God you didn't make the story unbelievable by allowing the Lions to win the Super Bowl, although letting the Raiders do it is almost as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was lots of fun.

Tokyo_TenguTokyo_Tengualmost 2 years ago

Interesting and sweet. Cute plot turns and nice buildup.

OneSilkyOneSilkyalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic writing- definitely didn’t go too fast!! Yeah, I saw one typo, n am amazed she didn’t figure out he was with ND with that name… but great interpersonal connections. For a guy, you can write like a girl.

Ditto on the Lions winning the SB!

gametime279gametime279almost 2 years ago

Another great CL story. Not sure why, but I knew the Author wasn't going to have them winning. To anyone that complains I THINK the point is, him winning or losing on the football field was never the point from the beginning of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it... thank you...

Axel7Axel7almost 2 years ago

I loved this story, the characters being an erotica writer and editor was a good twist, and the part where she lets him know that she is "Toxicsunshine" was so enjoyable to read, the one thing I don't like about stories, in general, is the "let's worry about those things in future" when one of the characters starts talking about the issues with their relationship and abruptly end the story, but I understand that the whole "happily ever after" seems repetitive and something that doesn't work in an ordinary world, and if you go for "sad ending" where the characters separate down the road is what most people don't like in this stories, to be honest even I don't like when characters part ways, so I loved that you didn't end the story abruptly after "we will think about those things in future" and went with the one year later thing and finished with a very good moment between the characters.

Will be looking forward to your next stories, you're one of the authors that I always look forward to seeing a story from. Thank you for sharing all these wonderful stories.

piercejl239piercejl239almost 2 years ago

As a life long Lions fan, thanks for the fantasy. As the story goes, great story. It worked perfectly

MiddlesonMiddlesonalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Absolutely loved how this story built up and developed the characters. Would definately live to see a second part to this that picks up after college is done for her. Maybe he gets traded and she follows.

5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best, if not the best story I’ve read here. Very good characters, their conversations are believable, the pacing is just right, and the descriptions of their sexual encounters are sensuous and lead me to believe they would be very satisfying.

I look forward to more stories, not necessarily about these two, but with the same style. Well done!

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 2 years ago

Man this was a great read! You are quite talented. You choice of words, your descriptions of their times together were so good. I love it when a writer can paint pictures with their words. It is easy to feel like you are right there with them. I would love to see another epilogue or chapter to this story. Thank you for your time in writing this perfect little gem :-)

Bammerman76Bammerman76almost 2 years ago

"Her clam chops."

"And...?"

"Her whisker biscuit."

"AND...?"

"...her gumbo pot."

This section right here just about made me piss myself laughing. Brilliant. Thanks for another great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave this pile of crap a solid 1 star, I just could not get past all the stupid football crap. Why does the brother have to be the next football god. For me this made the story totally unbelievable. To me it seems like several horny football loving teens got together and wrote the most outlandish story they could come up with. I can just see them planning the story. “ let’s write a erotic story about incest, the girl will a sad forgotten sister and the brother a high school footballer, no let’s make him a college football star, no we need him to be even bigger lets make him an NFL player, no let’s make him an NFL super star quarterback playing in the super bowl. We can trick the readers into feeling bad for him because he is not happy with his fame and fortune. Now we have a good story”. Like I said at the beginning, this story was a pile of crap but hey it seems that the football zombies like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dear anonymous,

I am not a football zombie. In fact, if it ain’t about the Dolphins or the Buccaneers, I’m usually not interested. I stuck with this story because it’s obviously based on a true story. Anyone would expect this behavior from a Lion. They fuck their sisters all the time. Whether you agreed with the plot or not, you have to admit the writing is some of the best on here. Four stars because there’s always room for improvement.

Love,

Mandy

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Haters gonna hate ! Personally I loved it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. It was funny as fuck as well as hot with good character development. So for the comment before about all the football references maybe you should remember the whole story was made up and if you don’t like it then go write your own!

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sheesh another banger 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Most o’ y’all be too young to remember the song, Sister Golden Hair. Me? Why I was in Jr. High School - that’s what it was called before some uppity muckety muck decided to call it Middle School. Anyway, I was a teenager when that song came out. Over the years after reachin’ legal hood, I had several friends who got high on maryjane and lost their cherries to their sisters while listenin’ to that song. Hell, one of ‘em was stupid enough to screw her in a skiff in the middle of a ‘gator infested lake. He said losing his foot to that ‘gator was well worth the feeling of his sister’s warm, wet, tight pussy wrapped ‘round his cock. You’d think that at 18 years old he’d’a knowed better. Nope. Their parents quietly sent her away to have the baby and none of us ever saw her again. Steve? Well, he got more pussy after that than the rest of us put together. Last I heard, he was usin’ that stump to fist his lovers right in their whisker biscuits. That is, until he tried it while zippin’ his motorcycle in and outta traffic on I-95 outside Miami. I understand the funeral was a somber affair with at least five single mothers there rumored to be carryin’ his chillens. His parents sold the house and disappeared to avoid payin’ all that child support. Yup, America was definitely one of the bands to get high to and fuck whoever spread her legs and welcomed you in. Which, during the time of free love, was just about every woman you knew.

Texasmale_2016Texasmale_2016almost 2 years ago

Great job. Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Its my dozen time reading this. Just noticed that jet was about to tell his sister that he also writing story before his dad cut him off. I know youre not planning on a sequel, but i think it would be interesting if you write another spin off where the story is in Jet perspective. It is implied that jet was actually interested sexually to candy and tried to hide it, and also i want to see how you write how jet reaction from receiving all those teasing from candy. Anyway loves yout work, cheers!

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 2 years ago

I loved this. Great characterization. The brother sister dynamic was very well done, the way they interacted as siblings felt real to me. His being a star QB was maybe a reach, but it was handled so well it worked entirely. If there was a sequel that would make me happy, but as it stands, 5/5.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

It was 5 star all the way through until they screwed in the locker room showers. That was a bridge too far. If you had to have one more sex scene, you should have had it back at his apartment. 4/5

CaughtthedragonCaughtthedragonalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, alot in fact but I would have ended it a little sooner personally could have done with out the locker room scene but all in all it was exellent 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm going to go ahead and give it five stars, but I'm with Caught, Scottish and a few others. I personally think it would have been stronger without the end shower scene myself - it just seemed unnecessary, like filler almost. Still, great work, and I hope to see more from you. It worked out really well.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 2 years ago
Great Story!

The push-up scene…oh yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

one of the best ive read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK, when the sister suggest a QB and a high school teen and the brother didn't stop and demand answers it seemed a little much for me. Creative idea, good writing, decent character development (sister is a witch). Didn't make it to the sex scenes but overall still a good tale, just not for me. Thanks for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the story, also the ending. I like to believe that you wrote the entire story, just to make a dig a the Lions by making them lose in the end!

WolfenherzWolfenherzalmost 2 years ago

Great story, thank you.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a great story, well written with believable characters. I think this story would make a great series. Would be interesting to see where this brother-sister relationship could end up. 5/5

SarthexSarthexover 1 year ago

I really don't care for football, but even so this is true, I really enjoyed this story. That's an accomplishment in of itself (lol). I liked the build up, and the absolutely improbable twist that they ran into each other accidentally online. Sometimes life does throw in these ridiculous coincidences. You captured this well in the story. I especially liked her moment of understanding and clarity, which caused her to glitch momentarily and miss catching the pass... :) just wonderful. Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Say what you want, Lions tix are the cheapest in NFL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't like football but the story is good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Comeback for another re-read. Masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are clearly a very talented author, as the inner thoughts of the characters and the plot were interesting to read. I don't like that kind of sport, but you added exactly enough of it for the story. That way it didn't feel like the plot was sagging or filled with unnecessary details. I really liked the "worship" scenes, the push-ups from the floor and the shower scene. I was also looking forward to the gradual development and your irony about everything being rushed, spoken on behalf of the characters, was really funny. The final scene was really hot, which added a graphic description that seemed a little less than I would have liked, and also told a little bit about the characters after a while. It's something that a lot of authors miss completely in vain, and because it makes the story so much more cohesive. Thank you for writing and sharing this story.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 1 year ago

Fantastic!!!! I love these types of stories where brother and sister meet accidentally online. They probably would have won the super bowl if she didn't wear him out, haha. Typical Lions. Thanks for writing such a creative story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't give it less than 5 though it's rating of 4.77 is pretty much spot on. It's a masterclass in building up sexual tension and making the story really enjoyable. I was somehow just a bit disappointed by the last page or two though. Finishing a story well is always the hardest part. She was disappointed when he didn't come in her at the end and I was disappointed too. But overall there was a lot less careful effort in crafting the sex than the build up. As he came in her once without protection the first time they might as well has risked that at least once more. The risk that she might have conceived always ups to quality, it there is love involved. And that could have been played up a bit more at the end. Clearly they did love one another; we could have heard them say that rather more, so it wasn't just chemical attraction.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think I might love you. No other authors make me laugh as hard as they make me cum

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing story. 5 stars.

The coffee should have been Folgers

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

I loved this so much.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed it quite a bit. However, the most unbelievable part of the story was the Lions facing the Raiders in the Super Bowl!

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 2 months ago

Wow, Just Wow! This story was imaginative with great characters, great conversation and great flow. I was especially impressed with the chop to the throat. This kept the story real!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I came here to cum, not laugh, but I managed to do both. Great story, great character, love it!

Rapier875Rapier87528 days ago

Great story, perfect ending !

.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

As always, after I read one of your stories, I have to say you are at the top of my favorite authors list (for free erotica anyway). I always find myself actually laughing out loud, at least, a handful of times. "You like that tater hole, don't you big bro?" 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercigarettelion@cigarettelion
(12/26/2023) New story incoming! Check it out tomorrow if you have time! Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the...you get it.

SIMILAR Stories