Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alessa, sweetheart, darling, are you all right? I think you were going to faint. Do I have to be worried about you?"

"Did you really ask me to marry you?"

"Yes, my darling, with all my heart. Will you?"

Slowly standing up, I kissed him softly, tenderly, hungrily, passionately, whispering in his ear, "Oh, God, yes. Yes, I will."

He then turned me toward the window, the darkened glass mirroring us. Standing behind me, holding me gently by my waist, he tenderly kissed my neck again.

I leaned my head back inviting him to continue, wishing the moment would last forever. I felt his strong erection pressing against my ass while I began to ooze.

The glass reflected our faces surrounded by a wide frame of tawny hair, lit up by the exquisite jewels sparkling around my neck.

I remembered by that time I had lifted my left arm up and cupped my hand behind his head keeping his lips down on my neck.

"Well, then I think you better sit down, then."

He opened the jewelry box again, took out the diamond-studded ring, got back on one knee and carefully slid it onto my finger. The clarity and cut of the diamonds were spectacular, more vivid in my heart than even the choker for its promise.

The gold and fire of the stones complimented my caramel skin and my amber eyes sparkling with a gold of their own.

I looked at the ring.

I looked at my bracelet and realized the three pieces were a matching set.

I almost felt like a courtesan kept by a rich man, living for his promise of love, sex and gifts.

"Oh, Jimmy... I loved you from that day we had lunch together. I am grateful to God that you were finally able to see me for who I am and what has been in my heart all this time.

I promise I will make your life joyous and love you forever."

We sat silently for a while just holding hands and looking out at the lights in the dark velvet sky. He stood and extended his hand.

"May I have this dance?"

I stood, hoping that I wouldn't embarrass myself too badly.

Angelo, ever watchful, entered the room and started the CD player hidden in the corner's shadows filling the room with the plaintive yearnings of Barbara Lewis.

Make me, make me your baby doo -- aaa

Kiss me, kiss me and maybe doo -- aaa

You'll see,

paradise is waiting for you and me

If you'll make me your baby

make me your baby oooooh

"Is this our song, then?" I asked, eyes closed, resting the side of my head against his chest and swaying to the music.

"It's whatever you want it to be, darling."

We had danced to the music, old romantic love songs from the early 60s playing in the background and while today I have all those songs in my collection, I have been unable to listen to them without crying after all this time.

Eventually one of the waiters came close to the room's entry and waited for us to acknowledge him. Jimmy nodded to him and the man went for the dessert.

A few minutes later he returned with a huge bowl of vanilla ice cream on a hot fudge brownie covered in hot fudge and whipped cream. There were two spoons.

I cannot eat ice cream any more and the idea of whipped cream makes my physically ill.

He sat me on his lap. I could feel his erection and smiled as I looked to see if anyone could see.

I moved my hand across his pants searching for the zipper and retrieved his fully erect dick after some working of his belt and opening of his pants.

I took some of the cream, covered his dick with it and began to stroke him slowly. I didn't want him to come in his pants or on my gown.

I could hear him start to groan as he worked to not cum, at least not then.

I smiled right in his face, got up and closed the door to the room and returned to kneel before him. It was almost impossible to get out of my gown so I decided to do the next best thing.

My God, no matter how many times I had seen it, felt it, sucked it or had it slammed into me, his dick was still incredible.

Even today, the thought of it makes me both happy and very sad.

I held it near his balls with my right hand and began to bob my head on it. I inhaled a deep breath and then lowered my mouth on it and kept going down as I felt it move past my tongue to the beginning of my throat.

This time, without any hesitation on my part, I kept going and it slipped inside my throat.

I stayed with his dick down my throat for about twenty seconds or so and when I really did feel I was running out of air I pulled back and it popped back out.

Holding it, I got a large amount of saliva and spit it on the head of his dick until it was slippery again.

I went down once again but not so deeply, this time lightly scraping my teeth along his skin and shaking my head back and forth like a dog with her favorite bone.

I bobbed my head once again about ten times and then breathing heavily, I went all the way down.

"Whuhhhh," was the sound I made. I didn't know where that came from but it had seemed to be just the right response at the time.

He decided to take a little more active participation and smoothed my hair back into a hand-held pony tail and I went down all the way again. I held him with my teeth, almost daring him to move.

Exquisite torture but it was also torturing me... I wanted to swallow and I also knew that at some point the restaurant people were going to come knocking.

I didn't think either of us would be in a position to answer.

"Alessa, baby, I'm going to cum hard, baby... what do you want to do?"

"Give it to me... do you want to do it on my face?"

I had no clue where that idea came from but later recognized it was a phrase from one of the internet videos I had watched trying to find out about butt fucking.

I pulled away from his crotch and he grabbed his dick with his right hand while he held the top of my head with his left.

He started to move his hand up and down his dick and I could see it start to twitch and pulse and then he shot his cum onto my face and then into my mouth as his aim improved.

My mouth began filling with his semen as it seemed to keep coming out. I kept my mouth open to give him something to aim at and he mostly got it in.

Five, six, seven times he squeezed his dick as it shot out the heavy white fluid splashing me on the lips, nose and cheeks.

He was breathing hard when he finished coating my face with his cum and while he reached for a table-linen to wipe both of us I was using my fingers and tongue to wipe my face.

As strange as it might seem, I never felt degraded with what we had done because I did it because I wanted to.

I still remember the thick taste of it and sometimes at night still dream of him and his dick spewing onto my face that night.

After we both had cleaned up we continued with dessert. I used what was left of the ice cream to clean out my mouth...

I didn't mind the taste at all and actually was developing a addictive attitude toward it but I didn't want anyone else to know what we had done.

Even now, with all my sexual quirks, I believe that what happens stays with the people involved and not for public display. It is not my role in life to give others a cheap thrill.

With the world finally made right in my heart, I picked up a spoon filled with whipped cream and slowly pushed it into his mouth. I noticed that his face flushed as excitedly as I had felt earlier in the evening.

There was nothing to say. I had one arm around his shoulders while I used the other to share the dessert. Eventually the ice cream was finished and I made a pouty face before breaking into laughter.

"Jimmy..."

"What, my darling?

"If I keep eating like this those morning runs aren't going to be enough. After we're married we're going to have to think of some other way to burn off these extra calories."

My golden-brown face turned a dark red as I realized what I had said.

"Oh, my!"

I gave him the biggest smile he had ever seen from me.

"Well, maybe next time we can do it without the ice cream. You and Mary are going to have to get up to speed much sooner."

"I thought we weren't going to talk about work."

"Yes, I know but I'm thinking that since we won't have much time for business for a while we still need someone running the place.

I'm moving Mary up... you're only going to have time for me and then we're going to run the business together.

Hey, I have an idea. Let's check this place out and see what it looks like."

At the time, I had felt it was a very strange request but my heart would have told me to run through fire if he had asked.

I had known that someday he would and even then I had wondered if I was able to do it.

The maitre de was watching and walked over. "Miss Lane, I trust everything met your expectations? Are you ready for your tour?"

"What? Why... yes, I suppose."

What an insane question that had been. Why was he asking me, anyway? Just another of the many strange things that had been happening to me that day.

I looked at my fiancé for some explanation but none was forthcoming from him other than a quixotic expression.

Entering the main dining room we started by walking by the huge windows that faced the Pacific.

"As you can see these windows are very thick because the winter storms bring heavy surf here; we've never had a problem, yet.

Over there the second level allows those diners to also have a good view of the sea during the day. If you would follow me, please."

He led us across the dining room pointing out the well-stocked bar; and we waited while I looked at the ladies' room.

I used the opportunity to wash the tears and remaining cum from my face. Even that night, except for some lipstick I never wore make-up or perfume. I was happy with the way I was, now more than ever since I knew that if I had been wearing a normal amount of makeup that night, our little fun would have left a huge mess on my face.

As wonderful as that day had become, that 'tour' was very strange. I didn't think they gave a tour to just anyone and knew there was more going on.

'C'mon, girl,' I said to myself, 'think, you're not that stupid.'

"Now I'll show you the kitchen and prep area; I think you'll find it interesting."

With that he headed away, confident that they were following him.

"All right, Jimmy. What's going on here? This is very strange behavior for any restaurant unless we're the health inspectors."

"Ahhh... just let him have his fun, won't you? He seems to be having a good time. It's not every day he has such a fantastically, incredibly beautiful woman to show off for."

Even though I knew that my fiancé had a good sense of humor, I was still confused at the maitre de's strange behavior.

Entering the kitchen I was introduced to the head chef who thanked me for my compliments on the food.

At the walk-in refrigerator area I was shown how efficient, clean and well stocked it was. Opening the huge freezer I saw that it was full of ice cream of every possible flavor which was a great thing at the time but no longer interests me.

"As you can see we have enough ice cream to satisfy your sweet tooth any time you come back. Now, if you would please follow me I would like to show you the books for the last year. I think you'll find we have done quite well.

Of special interest is the increase we've had since that review on TV last month. Forty-eight percent of every dollar is profit, well above the usual since we have an upscale clientele who appreciate what we have to offer."

"Excuse me, uhhh, Jordan. I appreciate your enthusiasm with the restaurant but honestly, I really don't understand why you are showing it to us."

"Why, Miss Alessa, if I may call you that? I thought you knew.

You are the new owner; Mr. Crowell bought it for you two days ago; I thought you would like to see what you own since this is the first time you've been here."

I stood there looking at both men and then turned directly toward my fiancé.

"What... did... you... do?"

"Well.... I sorta figured that you might want a restaurant to go with that little French place in Beverly Hills."

"What French place?"

"I also bought you a French bistro just off Rodeo Drive at the same time... It's very romantic in a French sorta way. We're co-owners on both these places.

We'll go there soon. I was going to wait until Christmas but today seemed like a much better time. I hope this is OK.

Please, say something!"

I said nothing. I was and still am astonished as each moment brought a new surprise from the man I was going to marry at last.

He had planned the whole evening. Well, maybe not my oral thank you, but most of it. Life was going to be so much different, I had thought.

I vowed to make him the best wife anyone could. He had already given me so much and now, he had told me he loved me again.

Jimmy spoke up.

"Jordan, I think that Miss Lane will be happy to return, let's say tomorrow or maybe the next few days and happily go over the books with you but right now we'd like to return to our table and talk over a few things."

He shook the man's hand, took me around the waist and headed back into our dining room.

Returning to our table we saw that the table had been cleared and reset in case we wished something else.

"The chocolate cake here is a singular delight. At least it was the last three times I had it inspecting this place. The mud pie is very good also if you like lots of whipped cream and chocolate sauce."

He gave me a devilish smile.

"How many times have you been here? How come I never knew about it?"

"Well, it wouldn't be much of a surprise if you did, would it? More dessert? I think you deserve it."

"You didn't answer my question. You told me 'no secrets.' We aren't going to have any more secrets, are we?"

"No, I promise. Well, I met the previous owners this March before I met you and we discussed the situation.

Then, either some of the boys or I were here at odd times to see what really was going on, you know, what the clientele was like, things like that.

As Jordan said, I signed the papers the other day. I wanted to show you how much I loved you and put you on the title... but now, it's become something different altogether."

A nod brought over their waiter who took their orders and asked if they wished for any cappuccinos.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Miss Lane, a little past 10:30."

I looked at Jim and asked, "Are there any other surprises planned or will we be going home after this?"

"No, this is pretty much it for tonight. Is that all right... unless you want to do something else? Go to a dance club? We don't own one, yet but we could look around."

He laughed quietly. "I don't think we're going to be home before midnight no matter what we do and I think we both deserve to sleep in a little, tomorrow."

"In that case, I'll have a mocha, please. I want to stay up tonight with you when we get home.

Will that come with whipped cream?"

"Yes, Miss Lane, we will prepare it any way you wish. And you, sir?"

"We'll have the champagne now, please."

"Yes, sir, right away."

"Oh, am I going to have to run each morning... each night, too. Dance club, my butt. Since when has either of us ever been to a dance club? You haven't been, have you?"

"Well, never. I just thought... Good, the champagne is here!"

The champagne arrived, glasses filled and shared.

Two adults filled with true happiness, acting like love-struck teenagers. Everything we saw took on new meaning, no matter how trivial, seen for the first time.

Both the mud pie with a bowl of extra whipped cream and the chocolate cake arrived. Soon, we were sharing, getting whipped cream all over our faces.

The waiter brought over two warm, damp linens, desperately trying not to laugh in front of the new owner. I could have used those linens earlier, that's for sure.

As the evening soon turned into morning, it was time to go. Seeing the waiter, he left a hundred dollar bill on the table, put his arm tightly around me and we headed to the door.

We were immediately picked up by our security detail, who as usual had taken turns eating and watching.

On the ride back to Malibu, I fell asleep on his shoulder.

Jimmy still didn't know I never wore perfume and asked me later what fragrance I used so he could by me a case.

He gently nudged me. "Alessa... Sweetheart... we're home, time to wake up."

He carefully unlatched the seatbelts, watchful of the engagement ring on my finger. It would not do to damage or lose the ring, tonight of all nights.

"Nuhhh." I woke with a start, almost bumping heads with him.

"I had better remember how you wake up for the future. Wouldn't do to get a broken nose each morning. I've other ideas on waking you up.

Darling, we have to go in now. C'mon, walk with me."

I was so sleepy he decided to carry me into the building and onto the elevator.

The house staff had been called ahead to open my doors; the next morning he said I was so light in his arms it was easy to carry me into the bedroom.

While he waited in the living room, two of the women carefully removed my gown and jewelry and quietly pulled the light blankets over me.

One of the women saw the ring.

"Madre de Dios!" she whispered. "Oh, Mister Jim, I've never seen such a beautiful ring. Miss Alessa is a very lucky woman."

"No, Linda, I am a very fortunate man. But," they told me later he said, "this is a secret, and we're going to say nothing until she decides, right?"

"Yes, Colonel... nothing from us."

I was still awake enough that I remembered him giving me a goodnight kiss on my forehead and then he put the jewelry into the case and locked it up in my room safe for the night.

After ten o'clock the next morning, I woke, stretching like a cat. For a moment, I wondered where I was and then recognized my now familiar surroundings with the little sunlight that succeeded in sneaking around the thick drapes.

I felt strange. I was still wearing my undergarments from the night before, another mystery to ponder. Ever since being with Jimmy, I always slept in the nude.

I panicked. Where was my ring?!!! Oh, my God, did I lose it? Or, did I never have it and had been dreaming the whole thing?

Then I saw my gown from the night before, already cleaned and returned.

And I knew that this time Cinderella had not turned into a pumpkin.

*

Copyright @ calibeachgirl

All rights reserved, 2010

12