Sister Has a Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At school, there were a number of women in my classes that I could potentially ask out. However, there were far more guys than girls in my classes and I decided I wouldn't compete for the attention of the girls. I "forgot" to do the things I had planned to do when school started - get an Engineering student as a roommate and set Nicole up with one of my Engineering friends. Nicole didn't remind me. At tutoring, there were two girls who made it clear to me that they were interested if I was interested. When my shift was over, one of them would talk to me as I packed up as if she was hoping I might ask her out. My thoughts were always miles away.

Maybe it was growing up in such a dysfunctional family, but I discovered I had a huge craving for a strong, stable family life and I had that with Nicole and Owen. I looked forward every day to coming home to them. She had become my best friend. Working out hard six days a week had given Nicole a smoking-hot body to go with her pretty face. None of the girls I knew at college came close to her.

I was in love with my sister. Not in lust, though I wanted her badly. In love, as in I wanted to be with her and Owen forever and ever. I wanted to tell her that I was in love with her, but how? "Hey sis, I am madly in love with you. Let's fuck!" What if she wasn't in love with me? Every night, she told me that she thought of me as a great big brother. How do I get her to think of me as a man?

* * * *

In early November, Nicole and I watched another romantic comedy. While we were watching the movie, she seemed to be sitting closer to me than she ever had before. At some point, I put my arm on the couch back above her shoulders. She put her head on my shoulder. I dropped my arm to around her shoulders. We watched the rest of movie in that position.

When I turned off the TV, Nicole stayed with her head on my shoulder. I savored the feel of her body against mine.

"This is so nice," I said, meaning having my arm around her.

"It is. It's great to do nothing for a little while." I had hoped the "it is" was referring to my having my arm around her, but apparently not.

We continued to hold that position. If it had been any other girl, I would have taken her contentment in having my arm around her as an encouragement for me to do more. But as this was my sister and best friend, I didn't want to press my luck. Instead, I tried to think of how to probe her feelings toward me.

"How is the search for a dad for Owen going?"

"Rotten," she said in a deflated voice. "I meet lots of guys who are interested in me right up until they see Owen or I mention him. Did I tell you that three different guys started working out with me in the gym here? One asked me out and I think the other two were about to ask me out. Once I mentioned Owen, I never saw them again. Then there are the guys who don't care about Owen because they don't care about me beyond getting in my pants. It's so depressing."

"Sorry to hear that." I wasn't.

"All I want is some guy to want me and to want to be a dad to Owen. If he wants those things, I'll do everything I can to be a great wife to him. But I don't see it happening soon and it worries me."

"It worries you?"

"Yeah. I was talking with this mom at church who has a boy a little younger than Owen and two stepdaughters twelve and fourteen. She told me that she had planned when she got married to be the mom of her stepdaughters and not have a kid of her own. But whenever she tried to discipline her stepdaughters, they and their dad laughed at her. She told me you can't always become a mom through marriage. There is so much in a parenting relationship that builds up over the years. She eventually accepted that she will only be a family friend to her stepdaughters and that if she wanted to be a mom, she'd have to have a kid of her own. So I am sure that some day I'll meet someone who wants me and is ready to settle down, but that might be five or ten years from now. By that time, he'll never be a dad to Owen and Owen will always be my child, not our child. I don't want that."

I was thinking about Nicole's plan to be a great wife to whoever wanted her and wanted to be Owen's dad. I wanted both of those things. Was her offer open to her brother? I felt like our relationship had changed in the months we had lived together. Time to test if it really had.

"Nicole, who is Owen's father?"

"Why do you ask?" It wasn't an angry voice as I half expected. She sounded curious instead.

"It isn't important to me. You're the mom and the dad is out of the picture. I think it will be important to Owen some day. What if something happened to you? Would Owen be able to get all the money he deserves? Would he be able to know who his father is when he wants to know?"

"If something happened to me, would you be willing to raise Owen as your own child?"

I began to answer.

"Before you answer," said Nicole, "know that life will be much, much harder as a single parent. If your experience is anything like mine, your marriage prospects would be much worse with Owen."

"If something happens to you," I said slowly and with as much conviction as I could, "I want to raise Owen as my son. I don't care what it'd cost me. I love Owen with all my heart." Time to put it out there. "And I love you with all my heart."

Nicole raised her head to look at me. Had I screwed up? Had I gone too far? Fortunately, she didn't look angry.

"And I love you," she said softly.

She slowly moved her lips towards mine. I moved my head down until our lips touched. It was a brief touch, like both of us weren't sure what the other would think about kissing. We both moved back and stared into each other's eyes. There was a question looking in Nicole's eyes like she was trying to assess how I felt.

I slowly moved back for another kiss, expecting her to get off the couch at any moment. Instead, she again met me. We did a full lip-on-lip kiss for a few seconds. We each pulled back a few inches, then we moved back together. We did a series of kisses, each one longer than the one before. I turned my head and opened my mouth. She slipped her tongue into my mouth. I moaned in delight. I couldn't believe I was frenching my sister. I would have never considered doing this six months ago. For the last two months, it was all that I wanted.

I rotated so that I was facing Nicole with my right arm across her shoulders while she leaned back on the couch. We seemed to kiss forever, each kiss more vigorous than the last. I moved my left hand to under her nursing tank top and rubbed it across her muscular stomach. She pulled her tank top away from her body, which I took as a go ahead to slide it upward. I moved it until I cupped her right tit. She moaned as I weighed it in my hand. It was easily the largest tit I had ever touched. Nicole had a woman's body and before all I had touched were girls.

Nicole ended the kiss and laid back against the couch. Was she having second thoughts?

"Brandon Lemke is Owen's father."

I almost laughed. That was the answer to the question I had been wondering about for almost a year but I forgotten that I had even asked it.

"Pastor Lemke's kid?" Nicole nodded. He had been a year behind me in high school. He didn't play football, so I didn't know much about him. His dad was the senior pastor for the biggest Baptist church in our area.

Nicole reached up and grabbed my right hand, lifted it over her head and pulled it down to her stomach.

"I'll tell you all the details later. Right now, I have an itch I have been wanting you to scratch for a long time."

She guided my hand under her sweat pants and into her panties. I had seen her top-half naked many times, but I had never seen her naked from the waist down. As I slipped my hand through her bush, I found it neatly trimmed. I slipped a finger between her cunt lips and I found her already wet. I got some of her wetness and moved back up to rub her clit.

"That's it, Ryan. That feels so good."

I felt like a kid who had been given the keys to a candy store. I had wanted to touch her and grope her and fondle her for so long and now it looked like everything was fair game. I decided to concentrate on the task Nicole had given me and make her cum with my hand. Nicole would occasionally give me instructions like "A little up" or "Make a wider circle". Otherwise, the only sounds she made were panting breaths. The pants got longer and louder and I knew she was close to cumming.

"Oh, Ryan! Oh! OH! OOOHHHH!" she cried as she bucked against my hand. She slowed the bucking and finally stopped.

"Get naked, Ryan." She didn't have to tell me twice. I stripped off my clothes as she stripped off hers. Her hand guided me to sit back down on the couch. She knelt on the couch facing me, raised up one knee, grasped my cock and slowly guided it to her cunt.

Once the tip was in, she said, "We are going to have to go slow. It's been a long time for me and you're big."

She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned against me as she slowly impaled herself on my cock. It felt like a warm, tight glove was slowly covering my cock as she slid down. Once she was all the way down, her tits were right in front of my face. I leaned forward and popped a nipple into my mouth and sucked. Some warm milk flowed into my mouth. She moved her arms to her side to give me more room.

"Did you like nursing that one time?"

I nodded my headed slightly up and down and continued nursing.

"I know it was my idea; but when you latched on to it, it freaked me out. Having an adult nurse on me right after I had nursed Owen was too weird. The nursing was so short that I couldn't tell if you liked it or were grossed out." I sucked in more milk. It had a different taste than the first time - not as creamy. "Don't be too greedy - I have to nurse Owen in the morning."

She grabbed my head and guided it to the other nipple, which I sucked in.

"The creamier milk comes later. Do you like this?"

I slightly nodded my head. I enjoyed nursing and definitely would want to do it again.

"I like it too. It seems like an easy way to make you happy and I want to make you happy."

I was slightly torn. I wanted to fuck Nicole. I wanted to be sliding in and out of her, pounding her good. At the same time I was enjoying sucking the milk from her tits. I couldn't do both.

"I thought about rewarding you again once I decided I wanted you," said Nicole, "but like I said, I didn't know if you had liked it the first time."

I let go of the nipple and looked at her. "When did you decide you wanted me?" I decided that I had nursed long enough and was ready to fuck. Nicole put her hands on my shoulders again and leaned against me. She slowly circled her pussy around my cock and ground her crotch into mine. Nicole seemed to be in no hurry to fuck and wanted to talk and grind instead.

"A week after college started. The guys there were so immature, so clueless. When I moved here, I thought it'd be so easy to find a guy because of how quickly you took to caring for Owen. But no other guy was interested in Owen. I kept thinking all summer, 'If I could only find a guy like Ryan. If I could only find a guy like Ryan'. When I was disappointed with the guys at college, I realized that there was only one Ryan. If I wanted someone like Ryan, then I had to want Ryan."

"I wanted you from the first time we slept together."

"I would have enjoyed fucking you then, but that wasn't what I was looking for."

I felt a quick squeeze near the base of my cock and then another. I had never felt anything like it before. Nicole grinned.

"Kegels. I learned that in child birthing class and have been practicing them regularly of late."

Nicole continued her little circles. I gripped her firm, muscular ass with my hands. All the workouts had given her a body of a porn star. Every so often, she would give me a little Kegel squeeze. I could have lifted her up and started fucking, but I felt that she didn't want to start yet.

"So do you want me or do you love me?" I asked.

"I love you. I'd love you just for the way you care for Owen, but you treat me great too. You're perfect for me. Except for the stupid football games." She smiled to let me know she wasn't serious. "Once I decided I wanted you, all I could do was try to be like a great wife to you and hope that you'd fall in love me. I suspected that you loved me, but I didn't know for sure until you told me now."

"I love you, Nicole."

I had said the magic words. She moved herself up a bit and then slid herself down my cock. I helped lift her ass up and helped her slowly drop herself down. We were fucking. We were finally fucking!

We established a steady rhythm. I felt so good to be inside of her. As we fucked, her tits would bob alluringly in front of me. She would regularly give me another Kegel squeeze, which would turn the pleasure dial up to eleven.

"I'm not going to last long, Nicole."

"That's okay. The night is young and I have ways of making you fuck me."

She moved her arms back and put her hands on my legs a little above my knees so she could thrust her chest in the air to emphasis her gorgeous tits while giving me a Kegel squeeze. That was too much for me. I unloaded shot after shot into her as waves of pleasure swept over me.

Once I was done cumming, Nicole slowed and stopped. I felt euphoric. Nicole and I were lovers and it had been a great first time with the promise of many more.

"I love you, Ryan".

She leaded forward and we kissed. Our first kisses had been full of passion and lust. This kiss was a slow, tender kiss of love.

Nicole moved off from straddling me, letting my shrinking cock slide out of her. She stood up.

"Let's clean up here and then go to bed."

She turned and walked to the kitchen to get a towel. It was my first view of her naked ass. It was round, firm and muscular. Nicole worked hard at being in shape and it showed. Man, it showed.

Nicole came back with a dish towel, wiped off the couch, wiped off her crotch area and gave it to me to wipe my crotch. She headed to our bedroom and I followed her. We got into bed. I laid on my back and she laid on her side, facing me. She ran the fingers of her right hand through my curly brown chest hairs.

"It was Spring Break for Brandon. He showed up at a party that I was at. I had heard he was dating Olivia Servais."

Olivia was the daughter of one of the richest families in our county. They had a huge spread a few miles outside our hometown with a private air strip. Her family treated it as a hunting preserve and would fly in on weekends to hunt or fish. Nicole told me that Olivia and Brandon both went to the same big-name Baptist college.

"However, I could tell that Brandon was on the prowl. He wasn't having much luck though. I flirted some with him and he eagerly responded. I had had several beers at that point and I was quite buzzed. When he suggested that he drive me home, I knew he was looking for some action on the way to the house."

Nicole's tone was very matter of fact as she told her story. She didn't look at me and instead stared off at the other side of the bedroom.

"Once we were in the car, Brandon leaned over and kissed me. I put one of his hands on one of my boobs. We were off to the races. I was soon half-naked. He suggested going to his dad's house as we could slip up to his bedroom unnoticed. On the way over, he told me that he had broken up with Olivia because she wouldn't put out. Every girl he had ever dated had put out for him and he had gotten tired of waiting for Olivia to grow up."

Nicole paused for a bit. When she spoke again, her tone changed.

"It turned into a hassle when we got to his room. He wanted to fuck right away. I wanted to make out some more. I told him we needed a condom as I wasn't on the pill. He got pissed and pouty."

"You weren't on the pill?"

"I don't like how birth control pills make me feel, so I stopped as soon as I broke up with Matt." Matt had been her last boyfriend who she had practically lived with. Mom had hated him. "After that, I did hand jobs, blow jobs and sixty-nines, but I didn't fuck. I did want to fuck Brandon as he was this hot-shot minister's kid, somebody much higher class than who I usually made out with. Fortunately, I had a condom in my purse. He whined the whole time I put it on him. Once he was in me, he slammed like a jack hammer. He came before it started feeling good for me. Then the rubber broke. I wanted to cuddle afterward and he wanted to get me home before his parents noticed us. On the way home, he told me to take a Plan B pill in the morning."

Nicole had been getting more agitated as she told this part of the story.

"By the time I got home, I was so pissed! I had never been with such a selfish asshole! It was all about getting his rocks off. I was like, 'Fuck it, I'm not going to take a Plan B pill just because you tell me so.' The next morning, it came to me - I'd change my life. I wasn't going to end up like Mom. If I was pregnant, so be it. I'd eat right, live right, go to college, get a good job and be a great mom."

"And what happened next?"

"I ate right, lived right and read everything I could about pregnancy. Brandon never called or texted me. He went back to his college. When he got back from college, I had gotten positive results from two pregnancy tests and he had gotten engaged to Olivia."

I gave a low whistle. "So he had lied when he said they had broken up."

"Guys lie all the time to get into girls' pants. Maybe once he got back from Spring Break, she decided to put out if they got engaged. Who knows? What I knew was that Brandon wouldn't be happy to know that he was going to be a father. I had thought about getting a lawyer involved to make sure I'd get custody and I had looked a little for one that would help people who couldn't pay for a lawyer. Once I heard about Brandon's engagement, I knew I'd be able to get a large settlement out of him in exchange for not telling people he was Owen's father."

That made sense. If Olivia found out that Brandon had cheated on her with my sister and had knocked her up, she would probably break off the engagement. Once a cheater, always a cheater. All that Servais money would be gone.

"I hate to change the subject, but are you on birth control now?"

"Yeah. I got an IUD when I moved here. I don't want another kid for like ten years. I learned that lesson."

She continued on with her story. "I didn't want Brandon to stiff me on child support like Dad did Mom. I wanted it all up front. Once I turned eighteen, I drove Mom to work, drove to Milwaukee, got one of those short-term phones and started calling lawyers. Most of them were assholes who wanted half of my settlement for doing squat. I finally reached a black woman named LaTanya White. She was great. She was supportive from the beginning and gave me advice on how to act to up the stakes. She suggested I get one of those T-shirts that had 'Baby' and an arrow down on it so everyone would know that I was pregnant. She suggested I attend Pastor Lemke's church. She suggested the line about half the boys in my class could be the father to make me sound like a total slut. Pastor Lemke preached a sermon at least once a month that all but called me out by name." Nicole dropped the pitch of her voice to mimic Pastor Lemke. "Young people are leading this country down the wrong path with their sexual immorality. Rather than striving hard in school, they are striving to have as much sex as they can. Rather than be shamed by their moral failures, they proudly march around pregnant. We need to go back to the Christian principals that made this country great. Parents need to teach their kids to wait until marriage for sex."

"Did Brandon ever talk to you?"

"No. He was at the church regularly, but I always sat far from where he sat and he never tried to find me. When I was seven months pregnant, I went to see Pastor Lemke for a counseling session. I guessed he thought I wanted to talk to him about giving the baby up for adoption. Once the door was closed, I told him Brandon was the father and that my lawyer wanted to talk to him. I handed him my cell phone and he talked with LaTanya. LaTanya handled everything from there. I don't know what she told him, but he was white as a sheet."