Sister Has a Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If word got out that Brandon had gotten the town slut drunk, fucked her and knocked her up, would his Dad be able to keep his job? By his own standards, Pastor Lemke had failed terribly as a parent. Why would anyone listen to him anymore?

"When the call was over, I took my phone and said 'bye. I never spoke to him or Brandon again. They hired a Milwaukee lawyer and they agreed to pay me a nice settlement in return for keeping my mouth shut, leaving town and never coming back."

"How much did you get?"

"When I signed the agreement, ten thousand. Most of that went for having Owen. Once I left town, I got 75 thousand. As long as I honor the confidentially part of the agreement, I get another 75 thousand every three years until Owen is eighteen, when I get a final payment of a quarter of a million. It's all in a escrow account, earning interest. That may sound like a lot of money, but it isn't. I have struggled to stay on budget while constantly penny pinching. If Brandon had taken custody of Owen, childcare and raising him on the Lemke standard of living would cost a lot more that 25 thousand a year."

"But Brandon didn't want custody of Owen."

"Oh, no. Brandon got married six days after I graduated in the biggest wedding the county has ever seen and his own son didn't get an invitation. LaTanya advised me on one more thing - that Owen would always be a sword dangling over Brandon's head. She suggested that when I leave town, I disappear. When I lost weight after Owen was born, I hid it from everyone and kept dressing like I had before I got pregnant."

"That's why you switched to Nicole, changed your hair and got rid of your piercings?"

"Exactly. I had thought about changing my hair and getting rid of my piercings while I was pregnant, but LaTanya convinced me to wait until I left town to completely change my look. I was especially pleased to move in with you because my name wouldn't go on any lease. I got a post office box for my mail and I won't be leaving a forwarding address when we move from here."

That explained so much. It had been like that magic trick, with Brandon the intended audience.

"So what is the plan now?"

Nicole grasped my cock and began pumping her hand up and down. It had been semi-hard, but it sprang erect with her ministrations.

"Short-term, I am going fuck you again. Long-term, once you graduate we move to somewhere far from here and, Presto! I'm your happy wife."

"I like both of those plans."

"And I like this."

Nicole dived down and engulfed my cock in her mouth while looking me in the eye. She looked so damn sexy. She did some quick bobs up and down half my length, then slowly took my full length into her mouth. No girl had taken my full length into her mouth before. When her lips were around the base of my cock, she slowly pulled back up. I was in heaven. Nicole then switched to swirling her tongue around the head of my cock. She continued the assault on my cock for another minute, always taking me to a peak of pleasure then switching to another method. I was rock hard when she was done.

"You seem ready to fuck now," she said. "Missionary?"

"Doggie style."

We both got up on her knees. Nicole moved close to me, then turned away from me. Before she could get on all fours, I wrapped my arms around her and hefted her tits in my hands while nibbling on her neck.

"Whenever I've been with you in the kitchen, I've wanted to do this." I loved the feeling of her tits in my hands. They were heavy with a smooth but spongy feel.

"And did you want me to do this?"

Nicole pushed her ass against my hard cock, catching it between her cheeks and then she ground her ass into me.

"I didn't think of that, but I'm glad you did."

My sis- uh, woman - was so damn hot.

"I'd love for you to fuck me in the kitchen sometime. Maybe the next time I have brownies in the oven. But for right now..."

She broke out of grasp, dropped onto all fours and shook her sweet ass at me. I moved behind her, grabbed her ass and slipped my cock into her cunt. She slowly pushed herself back into me.

"Let's start slow. I'm still getting used to getting fucked."

I slowly pulled myself out and then slowly pushed back in.

"I'll do everything I can to get you past that."

I had my hands on her hips and controlled our rhythm. She had been in control on the couch and now it was my turn to be in control. Nicole was a lot more vocal now, rooting me on.

"Yeah baby! Yeah baby! I've always wanted to fuck a football player and now I am. Oh! Oh! Oh! If they all are as good at fucking as you are, I really missed out."

"I'll try to make it up to you."

I kept my pace on the slow side as I hoped that would help me last. Slam deep, pull out slow. Slam deep, pull out slow. Each time I slammed into her, a little shockwave went through her butt cheeks. Her ass was so smooth, round and firm that I would have been happy just holding it. But I was lucky enough that I get to hold it and fuck Nicole at the same time.

"Fuck me, Ryan. Fuck me. God, it feels so good. Make me your woman, Ryan. Am I your woman?"

"You're my woman."

"You're making your woman happy."

Occasionally, I would let go of her hips and slide one hand up to her shoulder and while I used the other to cup one of her tits. I couldn't get enough of her tits. It was hard to maintain the pace in that position, so I would go back to holding her waist.

"I'm almost there, Ryan. I'm almost there. Keep fucking me."

"I'm almost there, too."

We were both covered in sweat. The bed creaked with every thrust. It had never groaned like this during all my fucks with Mandy. It, Nicole and I were all getting a hard work out.

I could feel the tingling in my balls. "Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!!" I heard Nicole say, then I felt her go over the edge. Her cunt got slicker, which felt even better to me. A few more strokes and my orgasm hit me. Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! I filled her with my second load.

I collapsed on to the bed and rolled on to my back. Nicole collapsed next to me, putting her head on my shoulder and lying along my side. I was on cloud nine. I loved the feel of her skin on my skin. We lay panting for a while, covered in sweat. It felt great to be with her, the woman I loved. I had a huge smile on my face. Living with Nicole made me so happy and adding sex to that would be incredible. I knew that she wanted me to be her man forever.

"Nicole, you're making a lucky man damn happy."

Author's Notes:
* A huge thanks to my editor AnnaLinguist and my beta-reader Gunter99
* Please vote and comment! They are my only "payment" for this story
* If you find any typos or grammar problems, please PM them to me and I will post a cleaned up version of this story

Some typos were removed in 2024.