Sister Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh!" I groaned, feeling my load churning in my nuts. It wouldn't be long now.

She took me deep again and began bobbing her head, sliding her lips up and down my stiff dick. My skin gleamed with her saliva as her mouth made soft slurping sounds. Up and down, up and down, drawing the pleasure from my body. I groaned and sighed, finally understanding what it was like to feel a woman's touch on me. How could I have lived this long without experiencing this?

Her hand gripped the base of my shaft, holding my dick in place as her mouth glided over the rigid flesh. I was harder than I'd ever been, my cockhead almost purple from the engorgement. Pre-cum was flowing freely now, and she licked it away each time she reached the end.

"Getting close," I grunted, my face twisted into a grimace of pleasure. I'd never felt this kind of pressure, and I knew my imminent climax was going to dwarf all previous ones.

Then I heard a sound, and it took me a moment to recognize it. It was a song playing. What was that?

Gwen slid her mouth off my cock and sat back, then reached into the pocket of her shorts and pulled out her phone. I realized then the music I was hearing was her ringtone.

"Sorry, I have to take this," she said, then held the phone to her ear.

"Hello?"

I stared down incredulously as I listened to one side of the conversation, my cock standing up rigid and taut, still glistening wetly from Gwen's spit.

"Yeah, hi Gabriella. What's up?"

"What?"

"What?" Gwen was beginning to look agitated.

"Scott is there? At the party? What the fuck?"

"Charlene? He's with Charlene? No fucking way!"

"In the bedroom? I'm going to fucking kill him."

"No, don't do anything. I'll be right there. No, don't say anything to him. I'll be there in ten minutes."

"He's dead! I'm on my way!"

With that, she ended the call and stood. "My shithead of a boyfriend is screwing some girl at a party. I have to go."

I stared at her, not believing this was happening.

"Sorry, baby," she said, reaching down to give my hard-on a squeeze. I'll make it up to you some other time."

Then she walked out, through the door, down the hall, then down the stairs. I turned and stared at the empty doorway as I heard her leave through the front door. A moment later, the Camaro's engine rumbled to life. Then she was gone, the car's sound fading down the street.

Another few moments went by as my mind tried to register what'd just happened. Finally, I turned back to see Paige sitting in the same spot, staring stoically at me.

Suddenly, it hit me, and I realized I'd just been getting my cock sucked while my sister watched. And now here I was, standing right in front of her with my dick still hard and obscenely sticking out. What the hell was I doing?

I quickly pulled my pants up without bothering to fasten them, then turned towards the door. As I hurried out, I heard a faint "Kyle" from behind, but I ignored it and rushed to my room, closing the door behind me.

I fell onto my bed and curled up on my side, feeling nothing but humiliation over what'd just occurred. Perhaps if Gwen and I had been alone, I wouldn't feel so bad about her abandoned blowjob. But the fact that it'd all happened right in front of my sister made it so much worse. This was something I would never live down. Paige would be my sister for the rest of my life, and even when we were old and gray, these memories would still exist. I would always be humiliated by it.

How could I be so stupid? Well, I knew why. My little brain had done the thinking for my big brain. As soon as I felt Gwen's touch on my cock, I'd forgotten all about my sister being in the room. And when Gwen had my dick halfway down her throat, I hadn't given one thought to Paige, who was sitting just a few feet away and seeing everything. She thought this would make us even? No way was me catching a momentary glimpse of her naked was anything close to having my dick sucked in front of her.

I was lying there feeling sorry for myself when a soft knock came on my door.

"Kyle?" Paige said softly from the other side.

I didn't reply.

She knocked again. "Kyle? Can I come in?"

"Go away," I said sternly.

"Please? I just want to talk."

"Go away, Paige," I said.

"I'm sorry that happened. Please, can we talk?"

"No. I don't feel like talking."

"Only a few minutes. I promise."

"Just go away."

"I'm coming in."

"No! Just stay out."

"I'm coming. Are you decent?"

"Paige, I don't want you in here."

"Here I come. Get ready."

The doorknob twisted, and I quickly rolled to my other side, so my back was facing the door. The door opened, and I heard her softly walking across the carpet towards me.

"Kyle."

"Just leave me alone."

"I'm sorry."

"Go!"

Instead of leaving, I felt the mattress shift as she sat down on the edge.

"Talk to me."

"I don't want to."

"I'm sorry she left in the middle of that."

I sighed but didn't say anything.

"I mean, she should've finished what she started. Just leaving like that was rude."

"It's best that she did leave," I said, still facing away from her.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because now I don't have to face the humiliation of... you know... in front of my sister."

She was quiet a moment, then said, "You mean coming?"

"Yeah."

"Why would that be humiliating?"

"It just would. You're my sister. You shouldn't be seeing me doing that."

"It wouldn't have been much different than what I did see."

"You shouldn't have seen any of it. I should've told her no."

"Do you want to know something?"

"What's that?"

"I kind of enjoyed watching it."

"You did?"

"Yeah. It kind of made me feel closer to you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. And that's not a bad thing, right?"

"I don't know. Maybe. It certainly didn't make us even."

She laughed softly. "I guess not. But I did feel like I deserved some kind of payback for you walking in on me."

"I didn't walk in on you. I knocked first. It's not my fault you couldn't hear."

"Okay, let's not argue about that anymore."

"What just happened was a lot more than me seeing you naked."

"That's true."

"What would make us even now would be me watching some guy do that to you."

"Do what to me?"

"You know, with his mouth."

"Oh. Yeah, I guess so. Do you want to see that?"

"I didn't say that. I'm just saying if you're talking about being even, that would be it."

"Kyle?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you please turn and look at me. I'm getting tired of talking to your back."

I rolled over to face her. "How's that?"

She gave me a soft smile. "Much better."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure?"

"Why did you want to see that? Why didn't you leave?"

She shrugged. "I'm not sure. Curiosity, maybe."

"Curiosity about what?"

"About you. You changed so much since last fall, I was curious what else had changed. And, um, well, you certainly impressed me."

"What do you mean?"

"I never knew you were so... big."

"Oh."

"I mean, you're really big."

"God, this is so embarrassing."

"Don't be embarrassed. It's a compliment."

"Not from my sister."

"Why not from me? I've been with enough guys to know. And like I said, you're very impressive. Whatever girl who ends up with you is going to be very lucky."

"You really mean that?"

"Of course. And I don't say that just because of your cock. You're a sweet guy, and caring, and funny, and handsome. Add in your big dick, and you're the perfect catch."

I couldn't believe my sister was using words like cock and dick with me. We'd never talked like this before.

"I don't believe all that, but thanks for saying it."

She pouted. "I'm not lying. You really are all those things. If I wasn't your sister, I'd--" She stopped.

"You'd what?"

"I'd... I'd be interested."

"Interested?"

"You know."

"No, I don't know."

"I'd be interested in... hooking up with you."

I sat up a little straighter. "Seriously?"

"Yes. So no, I'm not making all that up."

"You would want to hook up with me?"

"Why is that so inconceivable?"

"Because you're you, and I'm me."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're a beautiful cheerleader, and I'm just a nerd."

"Stop it. You're not a nerd. You've changed."

"I don't feel like I've changed."

"Trust me, you have."

"No other girls have seemed to notice. I'm still a virgin."

"That's because you have no confidence. Girls can sense that."

"That's right, confidence. I thought I was supposed to get some of that with the blowjob?"

She smiled. "Well, that job wasn't finished, was it?"

So I have to come in a girl's mouth to get confidence?"

Giggling, she said, "Maybe. Or other places."

"I'm not seeing the connection."

"Trust me, it's there." Then she turned serious and said, "Are you okay?"

"Just embarrassed."

"No, I mean are you okay?"

"Okay?"

"You know. She left right in the middle of things. Are you okay... down there?" She glanced down at my crotch.

"I'm fine."

"You were pretty close there. That would bother most guys to stop like that."

"I said I'm fine."

"Are you going to have to... you know?"

"What?"

"You know." She made a stroking motion with her hand.

"I told you I don't do that."

"Come on, Kyle. It's just me here now."

"I don't!"

She seemed to think for a moment, then said, "In that case, I feel really bad for you."

"Why?"

"Most guys I know would have blue balls after something like that. So close to coming and then nothing."

"Like I said, I'm fine."

"But then most guys would just take care of the problem themselves. Get some relief on their own. But since you don't do that, you don't even have that outlet. It must be terrible."

I stared at her. "Don't worry about it."

"I mean, so pent up with no release, it must be torture."

"Paige, you're making too big of a deal over this."

"I don't think I am. I care about you. And it hurts me to think that my actions are causing you discomfort. I could've stopped this, but I didn't."

"I don't blame you."

"I'm just saying, if there's anything I can do to help, just ask."

"Help?"

"Anything. I feel so guilty. And if you can't relieve the pressure yourself, maybe I can do it for you."

I stared at her again, not sure if I was hearing things right.

"Do it for me?"

"Of course. I've done it with other guys."

"Done it?"

"You know." She made the stroking motion again.

My eyes widened. "What?"

"Like I said, I feel guilty."

"You want to do that to me?"

"Yes."

"But I'm your brother."

She shrugged. "So? It's not like real sex or anything."

"It's kinda like that."

She laughed. "Kyle, you're a virgin. What do you know about real sex? Trust me, a handjob is nothing like fucking."

Once again, I was startled at her use of words. But I was more surprised by what she was proposing.

"So you want to give me a handjob?"

"Yes. That's exactly what I want. It'll serve two purposes. First, it will relieve your pressure. And second, it will alleviate my guilt. You wouldn't be in this predicament if not for me."

"This is weird."

"No it's not. If you needed a back massage, I'd give you one. This is just massaging a different part of your body."

Her logic was getting hard to argue with. Even more so because my dick was stiffening again just from the thought of my beautiful sister's hand wrapped around it.

"Are you sure?"

She smiled. "Positive. Do you want to?"

"I guess. I mean if you want to."

She stood from the bed. "Great. Take your pants off. I'll be right back."

"What? Where are you going?"

"To my room to get something. Just take your clothes off."

"All of them?"

"Yes, all of them."

She turned and walked out.

When she returned, I was lying back on my bed, completely naked. I had my hands over my groin, cupping my dick and balls and hiding them from her view. My cock was soft again, stunned from the realization of what was about to happen.

She had removed her shorts and blouse, and was now dressed in a nightshirt that came down to the tops of her thighs. In her hand was a bottle of clear liquid.

"What's that?" I asked.

She held up the bottle. "Lubricating Gel. Cherry scented."

"Why do you have that?"

She smiled. "Like I said, I've done this before."

"Oh."

"You ready?"

"I guess."

She knelt up onto the bed, then moved over me, straddling my legs. I shifted them closer together, giving her room. Settling down on her haunches, her butt rested on my knees. Her body felt warm, and from this close, I could clearly see the bumps of her nipples in her thin nightshirt. So no bra obviously. And her shirt had ridden up, allowing me a view of her white panties stretched over her pubic mound.

"Um, you're going to have to move your hands."

I looked down to see my hands still cupping my junk. "Sorry," I said, and moved them away.

She took a moment to stare down at my groin. Then she nodded and said, "Very nice, brother."

Lifting the bottle, she popped the top with her thumb and then inverted it. My body twitched as she squirted a generous glob of the clear cool gel onto my dick. Then she set the bottle aside and reached for my cock with both hands.

I groaned as she made contact, spreading the lubrication around as her hands slid over my skin. My dick immediately began stiffening, lengthening and thickening from her touch. The scent of fake cherry filled the air.

This was too surreal. Was I really lying here while my beautiful sister stroked me to hardness? Maybe it was all just a dream, driven by my brief glimpse of her naked body. Maybe I was going to wake up at any moment and disappointingly discover I was all alone with my own hand around my cock.

But reality persisted, and within a few seconds my dick was at full mast, arching up solid and thick in Paige's grasp. The lubrication made a sticky wet sound as her hands moved, gripping my shaft and stroking slowly.

"Uhhh," I groaned, feeling the pleasure returning. Only now it was my sister causing it instead of her best friend.

She smiled down at me. "Isn't this better than being frustrated?"

"Yeah," I breathed, staring up at her with half-lidded eyes.

"God, your cock is so big. It feels amazing in my hands."

I groaned again but didn't reply.

"Tell me something, brother."

"What?"

"Do you really not jerk off?" She smiled.

"No, I don't," I said.

"Really?"

"Really."

"So I'm the only child in this house who masturbates?"

My eyes opened wide. "What?"

She giggled. "Yeah, I do it all the time."

"You do?"

"Oh yeah. I love it. I even have a vibrator I use sometimes. But most of the time I use my fingers."

"Wow. I never would have thought that. You're so pretty. You could find a guy any time you want."

"It has nothing to do with that. Sometimes I just want to have some fun by myself. You should try it sometime."

I stared up at her. She kept her hands moving on my cock the whole time she talked, and I could feel the pressure building in my nutsack.

"Um..." I began, then stopped.

She smiled. "Something you want to tell me, brother?"

"Well, um, maybe I do."

"Do what?"

"You know. Jerk off."

Her eyebrows rose. "You do?"

"Yeah. I mean sometimes... Um, yeah."

She smiled. "It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yeah. But not as good as this."

She laughed again. "Well, I do have experience."

"God, you're so sexy."

Her hands continued to move up and down my jutting dick, slick and sticky, gliding over the glistening skin. I was rock hard, and it was a fascinating sight to watch, especially since it was my sister's hands.

She slid one hand down to my balls, warmly cupping the loose sack, then slid the other up to the head, where she placed her thumb against the front and began to roll it in slow circles as her other fingers curled around the shaft.

"Uhhhh!" I groaned, not believing anything could feel this good.

"You're so hard," she said, and began to gently squeeze my nuts, rolling them together.

"Oh fuck," I panted.

"Did you enjoy seeing me naked?" she asked in a soft voice.

I turned my eyes up to hers and watched her for a long moment.

"Did you?" she said.

"Yeah. You're very beautiful."

She smiled, obviously enjoying the compliment. "It was kind of exciting, the way you were looking at me."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. For some reason, the way you were watching me made my pussy wet."

My eyebrows rose. "It did?"

"I even had to touch myself afterwards."

I gaped at her. "Damn!"

"Did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Touch yourself afterward."

"No."

She smiled. "Are you lying again?"

I shook my head. "I didn't." After a pause, I added, "But I did later that night. And I thought about you."

Her smile returned. "You did? What did you think about?"

"Just you. How pretty you were."

"Did you think about my pussy?"

"Oh yeah."

"Do you like how it's shaved?"

"I really like that."

She giggled. "So do I. It feels so much better that way."

"And your breasts. They're really amazing."

She arched her back slightly, accentuating her full mounds. "These?"

"Oh yeah." I stared at the twin bumps of her nipples tenting her shirt. I could even make out the faint circles of her areolas through the thin cloth.

Letting go of my cock, she grabbed the bottom hem of the shirt and pulled it up and off. My eyes opened wide as I stared in wonder at her full and round breasts, bouncing slightly from her movements. Her pink nipples pointed up at an angle towards the ceiling, looking so stiff and swollen they appeared to be painful. It was a spectacular sight, and my dick tightened an extra notch.

She cupped her breasts and held them up. "So you like these?"

"Oh god, yeah." I continued to stare.

Her hands slid up and she pinched her nipples between her fingers and thumbs, rolling them as she squeezed. "Mmm," she moaned and bit her lower lip,.

"So fucking sexy," I muttered, my pupils dilated wide, not wanting to miss a moment of this amazing scene.

She glanced down and giggled, saying, "You're making a mess."

When I looked down, I saw that my cock was drooling pre-cum, where it smeared the swollen head and was running down the front of the shaft. She reached down and ran her thumb up the front of my dick, capturing some of the clear fluid. Then she brought her thumb to her mouth and sucked it. "Mmm, so sweet," she said.

I stared in shock. Had my sister just tasted my cum? Well, my pre-cum, but it was pretty much the same thing. Holy shit.

She must've notice my surprise and smiled down at me. "It's just a little taste. No big deal."

Her hands moved back down to my crotch and took hold of my erection, resuming her stroking. My dick continued to ooze, making the gel even slicker as the tight grip slid slowly up and down.

I moaned in pleasure and focused on the sensations. Her little break from jerking me had backed off my impending climax a little, but as I stared up at her wonderful breasts and face, I was soon feeling that familiar tightening in my balls again.

"Are you going to come?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. Pretty soon."

"I bet you're going to come a lot."

I nodded and groaned.

"I can't wait to see it. I love when I make guys come. I love how their cocks pulse and jerk, spurting out their jizz."

"Oh fuck," I panted. Her voice was getting to me, as if it were coming from inside my own head.

"And I like holding their balls as they shoot, feeling them throb as they pump their load." As she said this, she slid one hand down to do just that, holding my nuts snugly in her warm grasp. Her other hand kept moving, gripping my solid girth tightly and moving slowly up to bump over the head, then down to the middle of the shaft before starting back up again.

"Ohhh," I groaned. "Getting closer."