Sister Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige emitted a wistful sigh. "Yeah, we really do. I'm not sure how it's going to work out in the long run, but I want him for myself right now. And I'm pretty sure he feels the same way."

"I understand. Now I'm really jealous of you."

"However, there might be something in this for you after all."

"What do you mean?"

"Kyle's best friend Paul. Do you know him?"

"Yeah, sort of. Kind of a nerd, right?"

"That's Paul. But he's changed this past year also. Grew up just like Kyle did."

"Really? That's interesting."

"And there's something else."

"Something else? What?"

"Kyle and Paul made a pact."

"A pact? What kind of pact?"

"Well, they promised each other they'd lose their virginities before they left for college."

Gwen laughed. "Kyle's certainly gotten that out of the way."

"That's right. But he feels bad about Paul."

"So what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking that you could do the same thing for Paul that I did for Kyle. Introduce him to what it's like to be with a woman."

Gwen smiled. "I like the sound of that."

"Paul's a lot like Kyle. It's going to take some patience."

"I'm tired of screwing brainless jocks who don't give a shit about my needs. So I'm looking forward to molding Paul into a caring lover."

Paige grinned. "Kyle and me, you and Paul. I have a feeling this is going to be a fantastic summer."