Sister Hyde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully the nurse rolled Dina and Simon on their side. She worked at Dina's left breast until it was free from Simon. The nurse covered the released breast with a towel and moved down between the attached hips. Simon winced as his pubic hair was pulled and tweaked. Every half-inch of de-gluing seemed to take hours. As Dina's flesh was separated from his a towel was edged closer to his trapped penis.

Simon jumped as the nurse's towel covered fingers found the junction between Dina's pussy and his flaccid cock. He remembered that Dina had only spread glue around her bush not close to her lips. He mentioned that to the nurse.

"That's as maybe, my lad," she said "but what you two did after that has spread a thin layer of glue over everything. I wouldn't be surprised if you are actually stuck inside her. Don't worry, I'll get you out. I still have a long way to go. Would you like a break? A cup of tea perhaps?"

Simon realised that he was thirsty. Apart from the taste of Dry Martini hours ago he had drunk nothing and had worked himself into a sweat several times.

"Tea would be nice," he replied.

The nurse pressed a button on the bedside table. A Ward Assistant poked her head round the door.

"Two sweet teas, please, Josie."

The head disappeared returning within a minute with two large mugs of tea and a couple of straws. The nurse put a straw between Simon's lips. He sucked. He surprised himself by finishing the mug in seconds. The second mug went nearly as fast.

"OK, Simon, I'm rolling you two over so I can do the other side."

Simon's skin was pulled again by Dina's right breast. The nurse started again. As the solvent had seeped through from the left she freed her right breast much more quickly. She draped a towel between their bodies as she eased the glue between their hips.

"Why did Dina do this?" she asked.

"I don't know. To upset Mary I suppose."

"Are you Mary's boyfriend?"

"I was. I'm not sure that I am now. Mary had watched the whole thing on CCTV. I thought Dina was Mary."

"So that's it. Dina has stuck herself to men before but not as effectively as she did with you. If you were Mary's boyfriend that would make Dina more determined."

"She tried to kill herself."

"I know. She should be OK. You kept her awake and moving. That helped."

The nurse's hands were very close to Simon's prick, which was becoming erect again. It was very sore but still operational.

"I can feel something happening. Don't worry. I've seen it all before. If you are stuck my task will be easier if you are erect."

Simon blushed. He felt Dina's pussy respond as his erection grew. He looked closely at her face.

"Dina's coming round." he announced.

"Then I'd better get you out of her now," said the nurse, wrenching the bodies apart. Simon squealed as some of his pubic hair was torn out. The nurse rolled him away from Dina.

"Up you get, Simon. Wrap that round you," pointing at a hospital gown "while I cover Dina up."

Simon struggled into the gown. The nurse wrapped a towel around Dina's hip and then covered her to the neck in a sheet. She drew curtains around the bed so that Simon was concealed from Dina or was it Dina hidden from Simon?

"Now let me look at you."

The nurse stood Simon up and removed the gown. She noted the sore places where Dina's breasts and pussy had been stuck, the teeth marks on his shoulder and the reddening around his arsehole.

"She made a meal of you, didn't she? I think you need an anti-tetanus injection and some skin care. Otherwise - you'll live."

"What about Dina?"

"She'll live too. She'll be groggy for a couple of days but should recover to how she was. If she takes her medication she should behave normally. If not - you are not her first victim. She did more to you than any of the others. Her medication does NOT mix with alcohol but she will drink. Mary tries to help but Dina rebels. When she comes round she will behave just like Mary - a rather shy woman and she will have forgotten all about you."

"How do you know so much about them?"

"I'm their cousin Joyce. I shouldn't be treating her but we are short staffed tonight and I know what to do. Now we need to get you out of here before Dina comes round. Would you like to see how Mary is?"

"Yes please Joyce."

"I'll do your injection first. Stay there."

Joyce left the cubicle, returning a couple of minutes later with the injection. She had to find an abrasion-free part of Simon's backside.

"That's done," Joyce said. "Come on. Mary's in a side room a few doors down."

Simon clutched the skimpy robe around him and followed Joyce. Joyce stopped at the nurses' station. After a short whispered conversation another nurse went into Dina's cubicle.

Mary was sitting in the side room fully dressed. Her wrists were bandaged. As Simon and Joyce entered Mary jumped up and threw her arms around Simon. She kissed him. He responded with enthusiasm until Joyce cleared her throat.

"You two need to talk, not kiss. What are you going to do about Dina this time?"

Mary looked at Joyce. Joyce shook her head.

"This time Dina went too far. A kidnapping, two false imprisonments and attempted suicide cannot be covered up. The police have the videotapes. They will have repeated showings in the police canteen if I know anything about our local policemen. You two and Dina will be famous."

"Oh no." Mary sighed. "I've hushed up Dina's previous adventures. Can't I..."

"No, Mary. This time you called the police and the paramedics. It is on record and the evidence is in glorious Technicolor. There will have to be a decision about whether to prosecute Dina or not. She needs a lawyer."

Simon chipped in "Joyce, what would happen if we don't file a complaint?"

"Simon, I think you need to talk to a lawyer as well. I'm only a nurse and a relative of Mary and Dina. I don't know enough to be able to advise you. What I do know is that Dina could have killed both of you as well as herself. If you hadn't been able to breathe efficiently through your noses you would be dead. I'll leave you two together."

Joyce turned to leave. Then she had a thought.

"Simon, did you ejaculate in Dina?"

Simon blushed. "Yes." he admitted quietly.

"And I know you weren't wearing protection. Was Dina on the pill?"

"No Joyce." replied Mary "She wouldn't take them. She has no other protection either."

"OK. She'll get a morning after contraceptive injection in her backside. I'll arrange it before she comes to. Do you agree as her next of kin, Mary?"

"Yes, Joyce. You know I have a power of attorney to handle Dina's affairs."

"I don't think the power of attorney covers medical matters except when she is unconscious. You'll have to sign some papers authorising the contraception and the treatment we have already given. I'll get one of the nurses to bring it for you to sign."

Joyce left. Mary and Simon faced each other.

"How...?" They both started to say.

"After you, Mary. I think I will understand better if you start before yesterday. How long has Dina been unwell?"

"Years. It started when she reached puberty. She is the younger twin by a few minutes. She started to think that she was not as good as me. She was more sociable and outgoing and discovered boys earlier. She started being promiscuous once we reached our twenties. She wouldn't let her men go. Then she found superglue and started sticking herself to men during their lovemaking.

Most of the men thought it was funny at first. When she used tiny amounts they could free themselves. She started using more glue and visited this hospital every couple of months. When she firmly stuck herself to a man who said he was single but had a wife and three children things began to get nasty. That was nearly a divorce case. Dina was frightened by that and agreed to psychotherapy and a regimen of drugs.

The treatment and medication were working until she realised I had a serious boyfriend - you. She started getting erratic in her behaviour that is why I wouldn't invite you in. I didn't expect her to go as far as she did.

Today she made me a cup of coffee when I got home from work. I drank it, went to sleep and woke up gagged and tied to my bed. She had propped me up on pillows facing four televisions, three watching her bedroom and one with a low light camera watching the living room. Luckily for us, she had kept the handcuffs for you. She had tied me up with pantyhose and gagged me with silk scarves.

I was still very firmly secured but I managed to rub my wrists on the edge of my bedside cabinet. It took hours to free my wrists. Dina checked on me when she came back from the fireworks. She couldn't see that I had started to wear away the pantyhose. She was delighted that you hadn't realised that she had replaced me. I was worried sick. As soon as she left the room I worked away at my bonds.

I watched and heard everything. I saw her beginning to flag from the effect of the pills just as I broke the bonds on my wrists. I got my nail scissors from my manicure set and cut the bonds on my ankles and elbows. Then I rang the emergency services and came in to you two."

"Why didn't you put something on?"

"I was so angry. I wanted to kill Dina. I wanted to get her off you. She had done things with you that I wanted to do. Once I had shaken her a few times and I knew you were not badly hurt I calmed down. Dina doesn't know what she is doing when she has taken alcohol. She won't remember anything. Next time she sees you I will have to introduce you to her."

"How did she get the gin and Martini if she doesn't know anything about her actions when she drinks?"

"That is worrying. She seems to have planned this evening. All I can think is that she had a secret store of alcohol and was drinking when she worked out what to do. I'll have to search the house."

"There was gin in the living room and in her bedside cabinet."

"I didn't know about it. Perhaps that was from her secret store. I'll get rid of it. What are we going to do? I mean now, not about Dina's future. You have no clothes. Dina destroyed your trousers."

"There is an old tracksuit in my car. The car keys are in my jacket. Could you get the tracksuit?"

"Of course. I'll be back in about a quarter of an hour then we can leave Dina to the hospital for the rest of tonight."

Mary kissed Simon lightly and left. He sat reviewing the evening's events. Every time he moved the soreness reminded him of Dina. Joyce appeared with a paper bag.

"This is some ointment for the sore places, Simon. You can put it anywhere. Where's Mary?"

"She's gone to get some clothes for me. I can't leave wearing this gown."

"Perhaps not. It is revealing. Please remind Mary to call at the nurses' station and sign the consent forms. I suppose I'll see you again, Simon."

The last was a question.

"I hope so, Joyce. Not in your professional capacity but as Mary's cousin. It depends on Mary. We hadn't developed our relationship very far until Dina intervened. Tonight I have seen much more of Mary than I had seen up to now, and far too much of Dina. I still can't tell them apart. Can you?"

"Yes. I shouldn't tell you but you need some warning if Dina tries again. Look at their earlobes. Dina's are pierced. Mary's aren't. Please don't let Mary know that I told you."

"I won't, Joyce. Thank you for everything."

"That's OK, Simon. Most of it was my duty. You have had close encounters with Mary's family tonight. Even I, her cousin, have had my hands on you. If I know Mary, I have touched more of you than she has, haven't I? Don't answer that. Just be kind to her, please. Dina is a strain."

"I'll try, Joyce."

"Good. Here is an unprofessional kiss."

Joyce's kiss was much more passionate than Simon had expected. As she withdrew he blushed at the thought that only a short time ago this woman had been pulling his prick out of Dina. Joyce laughed at him.

"If that blush means what I think it meant remember that I am a nurse. I do things as a nurse that I wouldn't normally do to my cousin's boyfriend. See you."

Shortly afterwards Mary arrived with the tracksuit. Simon felt much less exposed. Mary signed the consent papers and thanked Joyce. Mary drove back to her house. They were too embarrassed to talk but he took the opportunity to check her earlobes. Joyce was right. Mary's weren't pierced but he remembered Dina's studs.

"Come in, Simon. I need a coffee. I think you do too."

Simon nodded. He followed her inside. While she made the coffee he sat on the settee remembering the night's events that had started on that settee. He winced as he wriggled to a more comfortable position.

Mary handed him a cup of strong coffee. He sipped, looking at her. He put the cup down.

"What are we going to do, Mary?" he asked.

She looked at him carefully.

"About Dina? Or about us?"

"I think we need to sort out ourselves before we can help Dina. I want you, not her. Yet so far we haven't..."

"...got very far." Mary finished for him.

"No. Now I can understand why. Dina must be a strain and perhaps you are afraid that you might become like her."

"I don't think I will. As twins we are very close but I'm not damaged except because she is. I don't want to hurt myself, or anyone else, or jump into bed with any personable man. I might..." Mary stopped.

"... jump into bed with me if it wasn't for Dina?"

Mary actually smiled.

"I don't think you would appreciate it tonight, would you? Dina has left you sore."

"True. The soreness will go away especially after Joyce's care."

"And Joyce has handled more of you than I have."

"Yes. She has. Not as much as Dina."

Mary snuggled up next to Simon. She lifted his arm so that it lay across her shoulders.

"In principle I like the idea of jumping into bed with you. But..."

"But you are worried about the effect on Dina and not sure you are free to make that much commitment. Is that it?"

"Yes." she whispered.

"So we need to solve Dina's problem before we can move on ourselves. We do, don't we?"

"How can we do that? The doctors only give her pills which control her emotions, not solve the real problem."

"Are you sure her real problem is lack of self-esteem?"

"That's what the psychiatrist says. I think he's right."

"Hmm. I wonder." Simon said.

"What?"

"I was just thinking that she needs a supportive boyfriend, one who will look after her as well as love her."

"I wish it was that simple. All the men in her life so far have exploited her. Who would take on such a mixed up person?"

"I can think of one. He did it once. Maybe he can do it again."

"Who? What did he do?"

"I won't tell you his name yet. He met a girl, I'll call her Sarah, at university who was on the wrong course and mixing with the wrong people. He actually picked her up out of the road in front of his car. Sarah was high on drugs and alcohol and trying to swim across the road."

"That sounds like the end of a wild evening, not a serious problem."

"It was just a symptom. He bundled her into his car and tried to sober her up. He couldn't. He had to take Sarah to accident and emergency. There she had her stomach pumped out and he saw the needle marks on her arms. She had been mainlining for a couple of weeks. The police interviewed him for hours before they believed that he had just picked her up off the road. They tried to contact her parents but they were abroad. Even the neighbours didn't know where. Sarah was alone.

Her friends were seriously into drugs. She was over eighteen so the Social Services wouldn't intervene. She hadn't done anything except be under the influence of drugs and alcohol. The police found no drugs on her or in her room with her friends who had sufficient warning to clean up the flat. There was no point in charging Sarah with an offence but my friend wouldn't let her go back to her friends. They didn't want her back now she'd been involved with the police.

My friend collected Sarah's possessions from her room and took them back to his flat. When she was discharged from hospital the next day he was waiting. She was still confused. He phoned the university to report her sick and gave them a change of address. He took a few days off himself for what he said was gastric flu. He asked advice from his sister, a recently qualified doctor. She moved in to help. It took them ten days to get Sarah off drugs. It would have taken longer if she had been on drugs more than a couple of weeks.

Even after that her self-esteem was very low. He had to take her to her lectures, meet her afterwards and generally protect her as if she was a toddler. Six months later Sarah moved out into lodgings with a protective landlady. She didn't know that the landlady was one of my friend's relations. A year later she called my friend for a chat.

He went to Sarah's lodgings. Sarah was very different from the girl he had rescued from the roadway. She was happy, self-possessed and balanced. That was her general demeanour but when she saw my friend she was angry. Sarah was angry that he had done so much for her and then walked out of her life. He tried to explain that he wanted her to be her own person and to be able to make her own decisions. Now she could his task was finished.

Sarah told him that while he had done just what he said he hadn't considered her feelings. Yes, he had given her back her life, her self-esteem, her health but hadn't he realised that she was in love with him? He had never kissed her. He had hugged her as if she was a small child but there had never been any sexual contact between them. Why not?

My friend protested that he had been considering her. He wanted to make her independent and strong in herself. If he had acted sexually she would have suspected that he had other motives for helping her. If they had kissed or made love she would not have been her own person.

She stopped him by kissing him and dragging him off to bed. A few months later they were married. On their way back from the airport after the honeymoon a heavy truck hit their taxi. She was killed outright. He and the driver were injured but made full recoveries. Except that my friend hasn't. He has lost his purpose in life. He invested two years in Sarah and lost her. He is not the man he was because he has nothing to drive him."

"And you think that Dina could give him that purpose?"

"I think so. He has the patience of a saint. He never lost his temper with Sarah even when she couldn't face the world. He was able to walk away from her because he thought that was best for her."

"Will you tell me his name? Do I know him?"

"I'll tell you if you think it might work."

"It could. Dina needs someone like that."

"OK, Mary. His name is Ralph. His wife was Celia."

"Celia? I'd never have suspected that there had ever been anything wrong with Celia. I thought she and Ralph were just an ordinary couple who were much in love."

"Ralph wanted it that way. They came here to get away from anyone who might have known what Celia had been like when she first came to university. She wasn't ashamed of what Ralph had done, she was proud of him, but understood that it was best to start again."

"The accident was three years ago, wasn't it?"

"Yes."

"And Ralph has been mourning all that time?"

"Yes."

"So it might help Dina and Ralph?"

"Yes. I hope Ralph will see Dina as a challenge. Even if nothing happens between them he might be able to put Dina straight and help himself."

"It's worth a try. I'd like to discuss it with Dina's psychotherapist before you approach Ralph. Do you mind?"

"No. It will take some time to persuade Ralph and Dina."

"Meanwhile, we have the rest of the night to get through. How do you feel?"

"Still sore and very tired."

"I'm not surprised. Dina worked you hard. Would you like to stay here tonight?"