Sister Hyde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon looked at Mary. What did she mean?

She laughed.

"I don't think you are ready to do anything after Dina's mauling. I want to take a couple of precautions but you can share my bed tonight. I want to hold you. I've been wanting to for weeks but putting it off because of her."

"What precautions?" Simon asked cautiously.

"I'd want to tie your wrists and ankles so that I have a chance to get away if you get ideas."

"That sounds too much like Dina yesterday evening. I don't want those cuffs on again."

"I'd use silk scarves. After you are tied I'll put the ointment Joyce gave you on all the sore places. I should be able to do that easier than you can."

Simon nodded slowly.

"I'd like you to put on the ointment but I'm still worried about being tied up again. One sister was enough."

"I'm not Dina. I'll be gentle. You will enjoy the rest of the night, I promise."

"OK. I suppose you must..."

"... tie you up. Yes. I must. Your hands have been wandering for weeks. In bed together nothing would stop them unless they were restrained. Do you accept the condition?"

"Yes."

"Then it's time for bed."

She ran her hand across his cheek. They both felt the roughness of his stubble.

"There's an electric razor under the washbasin in the bathroom. One of Dina's followers left it there."

"I can take a hint."

Simon went to the bathroom, washed and shaved. Each movement was painful. In the mirror he could see the soreness where Dina had super-glued him and he could just see the bite marks on his shoulder. He put his sweat suit trousers back on and returned to the bedroom. Mary was in bed waiting for him. She turned back the duvet.

"Shed those trousers and sit on the edge of the bed."

Simon turned his back to her, stepped out of his trousers and sat with is back to Mary.

"Put your hands beside your waist, please."

Mary wound a long silk scarf around his waist and tied it. She looped other scarves through that waist scarf around his lower arms and knotted them. She repeated the procedure with a scarf around his chest linked above his elbows. Simon couldn't move his arms far from his sides. Although the bonds were effective they didn't hurt. Mary moved down the bed and tied his thighs and ankles with more scarves.

"Roll on to your front, please."

Mary had to help him. She took the ointment from the bedside table and with a paper tissue carefully applied it to the sore places on his back and the side that faced her. She left the bed, walked round and worked on his other side. She worked very carefully to soothe the sore places where he had been glued to Dina.

Simon saw that she was wearing a voluminous white cotton night-dress that hampered her movements. She had to lift it out of the way frequently. Although it was not transparent he was aware that she was wearing bright red panties and bra underneath the substantial expanse of white cotton.

When she had finished anointing him, the sore places were less irritating. They had been nagging at his consciousness.

Mary helped him to a sitting position facing the foot of the bed. She moved behind him. Suddenly she flipped the hem of the night-dress over Simon's head and pulled it down. She fell backwards, dragging him with her. With tied arms and feet Simon was unable to resist as she positioned him on the bed with the back of his head resting between her breasts. Now he could see that the red bra cups either side of his head were shiny satin. Mary's breasts were as large as Dina's. They cut off his view to the sides. Mary's legs wound round his thighs and her arms cradled his cotton-covered head in her cleavage.

"Good Night, Simon. I hope you like your pillow."

"Yes." was Simon's muffled reply.

They drifted off to sleep.

When Simon woke he found that he was still enveloped inside Mary's night-dress but they were side by side. His head was resting against a breast and lying on one of her arms. Mary's other hand had grasped his morning erection through the white cotton and was gently stimulating it. Her body was pressed against his back as she rubbed her red satin panties against it. She was arousing herself.

Simon started to speak but Mary's hand and arm clamped over his face forcing white cotton into his mouth. Her movements started to increase in tempo. She mounted his side. Simon wriggled his fingers so that a couple of them pushed the crotch of her panties inside her. Mary sighed in approval as she pulled harder on his cock. He wanted to hold back for her but he felt that he was helpless. He had never felt so controlled by anyone. Mary was dictating everything. He couldn't struggle, resist or even speak as her fast moving hand brought him to the peak and held on while he shuddered in release. Her other hand had pulled his head deep between her satin sheathed breasts and stifled any sound with folds of the scented white cotton of her night-dress's bodice.

Once he had finished she continued to hold him helpless. His cock shrank inside her hand but her body still pumped against his bound arm as she moaned through several climaxes. Only then did her hands relax.

She pulled the damp cotton away. Mary rolled Simon to his back and wriggled on the bed so that his face was smothered in her deep cleavage. Her legs were clamped around his and her satin panties were against his stomach. They drifted back to sleep.

When Simon woke again he was alone in the bed and free of his bonds. He lay there remembering a peaceful night in Mary's arms. He felt warm and satisfied with an undertone of concern about Dina. He had been her victim as she tried to kill herself but her passionate lovemaking had been wonderful. Despite himself he felt an urge to experience Dina again. After last night he had moved on in his relationship with Mary. He wouldn't be able to avoid Dina, nor she him. While Dina might not remember about last night, he certainly would.

Mary's head poked round the bedroom door.

"Come on. Out of bed. Breakfast's ready."

Simon pulled on his tracksuit and went to the kitchen following the scent of a full English breakfast. When he sat down he was surprised how hungry he was. Mary watched him with a smile on her face as he enjoyed the meal. Over the coffee she said:

"Now you know that I can cook as well."

"As well as what?" Simon teased.

Mary kissed him long and hard.

"As well as kiss, or..."

Mary kissed him again.

"Or what?" Simon asked.

"Do I have to drag you to bed to show you?"

Simon made a pretence of thinking about it.

"I don't think you would have to actually drag me."

For that Mary gave him another kiss. Afterwards she slumped on the kitchen stool.

"Now we have to discuss Dina. Seriously. Until Dina is stable we have little future. I want us to have a future."

"So do I. So we have to work together on Dina's problem. I'm not letting you go."

"Thank you, Simon. I, no we, ought to go to the hospital and see how she is. If possible I'd like to talk to her psychotherapist and suggest your friend Ralph. I don't think the psychotherapist would talk if you were there. What would you do while I'm busy?"

"Hold Dina's hand? Flirt with Joyce if she's on duty?"

"I don't want you to do either."

"Which would be the worse crime?"

"Holding Dina's hand. She would be frightened of you. You can flirt with Joyce as much as you like. She's happily married and would enjoy it, then tell me all about it afterwards."

"Then I won't flirt with Joyce. I'm not sure I like cousins who kiss and tell."

"She wouldn't kiss."

"Wouldn't she? Simon said, remembering Joyce's kiss last night.

"She didn't!"

"Why not ask her if you think she'd tell? I won't."

"But she was on duty. Nurses shouldn't kiss patients."

"Did I say that she did?"

"No, but..."

"Let's leave Joyce out of this. I'm going to have to meet Dina sometime. Why not now?"

"Because..."

"Because what? She will be in a hospital bed surrounded by other people. I can't do anything to her. She can't do anything to me. It might be a good place for us to meet."

"Perhaps. It depends how she is."

"Then we should find out."

They left for the hospital an hour later. Simon had returned to his flat, shaved, showered and changed. He collected Mary in his car and drove them to the hospital. By the time they had parked their car it might have been quicker to walk because the car park was so full but they had a suitcase of clothes for Dina.

They went to Dina's ward. Mary spoke to the ward sister before they went to Dina's bed.

"Hello, Dina," Mary said. "This is my friend Simon who drove me here."

Dina stirred in the bed. Her eyes focused blearily on Simon.

"Hello, Simon. Are you Mary's boyfriend?"

Simon hadn't expected that question so soon.

"I hope to be. If Mary and you will let me be her boyfriend."

"Let you? Why should I need to let you? Mary can decide for herself."

Simon decided to precipitate a reaction from Dina.

"You are her sister. Her twin sister. If you didn't like me I wouldn't have a chance with Mary. She would always put you before anyone else."

"She would?" Dina's face became more animated.

"Yes, Dina," Mary replied. "I would. You know that. If it would help you I'd tell Simon to go away. He would go, too, because he's nice. He wouldn't want to hurt you."

Dina considered that.

"Can I kiss Simon?"

"If you want to." Mary answered.

"I do."

Simon bent his head down to the bed. Dina's hands cradled his face and she kissed him briefly on the lips. She continued to hold him, looking him in the eyes. Then she kissed him again before releasing him. Simon stood up but not before he'd checked that Dina's ears were pierced.

"Mary. You can keep him. I think he's nice too."

"Thank you, Dina. I want to keep him. Can I leave him with you while I talk to the staff?"

"If you want to. I'll make sure he doesn't run away. Sit down, Simon."

Simon sat on the chair beside Dina's bed. Her hand crept out to grasp his.

"See, Mary. I'll hold on to him for you. Off you go."

Mary stared at Dina's hand clasping Simon's. Out of Dina's line of sight Simon winked at Mary.

"Thank you, Dina. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"OK, Mary. See you."

Mary went to see if she could speak to the psychotherapist, Julia. She was in luck. She had a cancelled appointment in ten minutes time.

Julia was unhappy about last night's events and concerned that Dina's behaviour was becoming worse. She brightened up when Mary told her that Dina had been holding Simon's hand.

"I heard about Simon from Joyce. She was impressed and gives her approval as a cousin. Joyce is a good judge of men. So are you. If Dina were, she would be starting in the right direction. Many of her problems were caused by unsuitable men. The original jealousy of you was minor. Once Dina had someone for herself that jealousy would have been put into perspective."

Mary explained about Simon's friend Ralph.

"I know Ralph. I was at university with him and Celia but a couple of years ahead of them. I am one of his sister's friends. She has discussed Ralph with me but I can't do anything unless he asks for help. It might work for both of them but Ralph would have to work with me. Dina's problems need professional help as well. Celia was basically sound and her behaviour was drug-related. If you and Simon can persuade Ralph then he should come to see me, or I'll visit him with his sister. The two of us might be able to set parameters for him to work within. It all depends on the interaction between Dina and Ralph. If either of them rejects the other then your idea won't work."

"OK. What about the implications of last night? The police were involved. How will that affect Dina?"

"That depends on you and Simon," Julia said. "If you do not press charges the Police will do nothing. They have been to see me. I told them that Dina was undergoing treatment and not always responsible for her actions. Legally that isn't true. She is aware of her condition and she deliberately prepared for the event. If she were to be prosecuted she would be found guilty. She could be sectioned under the Mental Health Act today. Neither you or I want that."

"No, I don't," Mary said firmly.

"What about Simon?" Julia asked.

"I'll get him, if that's OK, Julia."

"Yes, I suppose so. I can talk to you as Dina's next of kin. I shouldn't really discuss her with Simon, but it might help. The record of this discussion has to show you and me only."

"I'm sure Simon will be discreet."

"OK. Go and get him."

Julia explained that the discussion with Simon had to be off the record. But did Simon want to press charges against Dina?

"No. I don't. I agree with Mary," Simon said, "but..."

"But what, Simon?" Julia asked.

"Dina nearly killed herself, and me. If there is a next time?"

"You're right, Simon. Dina is a risk, mainly to herself, but she also endangered you. We can't afford a repeat. If she cooperates, takes her medication, avoids alcohol, and doesn't meet another man who might take advantage of her..."

"That's a lot of ifs, Julia," Simon protested.

"Yes. Dina has to be told exactly what she did last night, to accept responsibility, and learn from it. If not?"

"If not?" Mary queried.

"If not? Dina should be sectioned and sent for residential treatment. That is a last resort and very difficult to arrange. I think you should show Dina the video of what she did before she leaves this hospital."

+++

It took months to start Dina on the road to recovery. Ralph had reluctantly agreed to try to help Dina. After a few weeks he had started to be with Dina frequently and was beginning to accept that helping her was helping him to come to terms with his loss of Celia.

Six months later they were boyfriend and girlfriend, still conscious that both of them were fragile but in love with each other. Ralph ensured that Dina took her pills regularly, attended sessions with the psychiatric unit when required and supported her.

Dina had accepted Simon as Mary's boyfriend but still teased her twin sister by kissing Simon passionately in front of Mary and hugging him whenever they met.

+++

After that night when Mary took a sore Simon to her bed she was reluctant to go that far again. They kissed, cuddled and sometimes Mary allowed Simon to kiss and nibble at her breasts but no further.

By the beginning of summer Dina had progressed so far with Ralph's support that she had been able to stop taking pills and could have an occasional drink. She even spent some nights at Ralph's house and in his bed but their lovemaking, according to Dina's account to Mary, was conventional, sensuous, but relaxed unlike the way Dina had treated Simon. Dina and Ralph appeared to be a happy couple except that Dina would annoy Mary by more loving attention to Simon than usual for a sister's boyfriend.

It was obvious that Dina liked Simon, not as much as Ralph with whom she was in love, but enough that Mary still felt her relationship with Simon was at risk from Dina.

+++

The four of them were going to a costumed Halloween party. Both Simon and Ralph were going, conventionally, as Dracula and Mary and Dina would be Dracula's brides dressed in wedding dresses bought in a charity shop. All four of them, along with everybody at the party, would be masked until midnight. The two women had identical, if dated, wedding dresses that had come to the charity shop from a bridal supplier that had closed down when the owner retired. The dresses were high necked with long sleeves and an A-line skirt over netted but hoopless petticoats. Dressed in them, with elbow length satin gloves covered by the long sleeves Dina and Nary were obviously twin sisters that most people couldn't tell apart.

It was the first time for over a year that the twins had been on a double date. In some sense it was a celebration of how far Dina and Ralph had come since they started together. The two men were wearing full face plastic Dracula masks with bloodied fangs. The twins had complete hoods with a simpering face and blonde ringlets. All of them had to push their masks up to have a drink and they all drank more than usual, so much so that Mary, Simon and Ralph were worried that Dina would relapse.

After the party the four walked home. The twins were slightly behind the men and whispering in each other's ear. They were still wearing the complete hoods and they kept swapping position on the pavement so no one could tell which masked sister was which.

At Ralph's house he went in with Dina, who had hugged Simon as she usually did. Mary took Simon's arm as they walked the few hundred yards to her house. Once inside Mary dragged Simon up to her bedroom and insisted that he strip before lying down on the bed. She produced and fixed the padded handcuffs to Simon's wrists and to the bedhead. She hauled up the skirt and petticoat of her wedding dress before straddling Simon and rubbing her naked sex across his erection. She was still wearing the hooded mask.

As she impaled herself on Simon's impatient erection she said:

"You're my victim again, Simon. I'm Dina and Mary will be mounting Ralph. She wanted to see if he's as good a lover as I've said he is. I know you can be from the time I stuck myself to you. This time there's no glue, no pills, no dildo but you are as helpless as you were then. Tomorrow, you'll still be here and Mary will come to tell me how good Ralph is, before her turn on a restrained Simon. Both sisters want both men so just relax and enjoy."

She pounded up and down on Simon before her satin gloved hands covered my mouth. He bucked underneath her at his climax. She brought her head beside Simon before she removed the hood and kissed him. Simon kissed her back and moved his lips to nuzzle at her ear. As he had thought, although previously covered by the hood, this ear had no piercing.

"Thank you, Mary," he said, emphasising the 'Mary'.

"I'm Dina," she protested.

"No, you're not, Mary. You are my girlfriend Mary. After more than a year with you I can tell Mary from Dina. So -- thank you, Mary. You were great. I am sure Ralph is equally happy with his Dina."

"Oh shit! We thought we could confuse you. How did you know?"

"We know, Mary. I want Mary. Ralph wants Dina. We don't accept substitutes for the women we love, even if we loved both of you."

Ralph and Dina had an encounter in bed with Dina pretending to be Mary and failing to convince Ralph.

Simon never told Mary that Joyce had told him how to tell the twins apart and that he had told Ralph. After a few weeks neither of us had needed Joyce's information. We could tell the twins apart by subtle differences in build and speech but we hadn't let on.

Dina, the formerly mixed up sister, continued to love her Ralph and the twins had a joint wedding with all four going on honeymoon together. The new brides tried, and failed, to convince their husbands that they had swapped in the honeymoon suite. Simon and Ralph could tell Dina from Mary, even if no one else could.