Sister in Control

Story Info
Melanie takes control of her family.
3.9k words
4.3
19k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers

"Do you think it'll work?" Melanie asked.

She sat at her desk in her bedroom, facing her brother, Mike, sitting on the bed.

"Of course, it'll work, I designed it myself."

"Yeah, you did well on the last thing you invented. The memory eraser thing."

He scowled at her. "What memory eraser thing?"

"Oh, never mind that." She slipped on a pair of sunglasses. "Look right here please."

A flash lit his face.

"So, do you think it'll work?

"Of course, it'll work, I designed it myself."

"Great. When will it be ready?"

He rubbed the stubble on his face. "A week or two to get everything finished up and put together."

"Awesome." She jumped into her brother's lap. "This is going to be so great. You have no idea how long I've wanted to make Mom my bitch. I'll get her back for all the mean shit she'd ever said to me--to us. I'm already wet thinking about it. Here, feel."

He snaked his hand into her sweatpants. She had no panties to get in the way of his questing fingers. Her arousal was leaking, coating her pussy lips.

"Oh yeah, just like that. Rub my clit, bro. I love how you do that. Make me cum while I pretend it's Mom between my legs, eating my pussy."

With a practiced touch, he stroked her clit. The clit that he'd touched many times. He knew just how she liked it, and didn't hesitate to give it to her.

She draped herself on him, submitting to the pleasure his fingers were bringing. "Just like that. Oh, don't stop." He held her close to him, arm around her, holding her up. Though she had her arms around his neck, she wasn't supporting herself, she was bringing herself closer to him.

They'd always been close, closer than normal for most brothers and sisters. Though even close sisters don't have their brothers finger them to orgasm regularly.

She loved the way he smelled. The soap he used made him smell so clean and masculine. Every time she showered, she rubbed his soap on her skin, but it was never the same as how it smelled on his skin. His smell was different, unique. Her head nestled against his chest; she took deep breaths just to inhale his smell.

"Do you want to cum, little sis?" The deep rumble of his voice vibrated his chest.

She nodded.

"Tell me. Tell me that you want to cum." He pulled his fingers away from her pussy, depriving her of his digital pleasure.

"No! You bastard, don't torture me." Grabbing at his hand, she tried to pull his hand back to her needy pussy.

"Say it." He easily resisted her desperate need.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Damnit, I need to cum, Mike. Please finger my pussy so I can cum."

Satisfied with her pleas, he resumed rubbing his sister's wet pussy. She cried out when he contacted the sensitive spot.

"Oh god. Just like that. This is going to be a good one."

He kept stroking her. "What are you going to do to mom?"

"I'll make her eat me out. Make her bury her nasty, fucking face in my pussy. I'll drown her in my cum."

"You've thought about this a little."

"You have no idea. Not only that, but I'll make her need to get fucked by you. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Get back at her for being such a bitch to us all these years?"

"Yeah, I could go for that," he said.

"On her hands and knees, you can pound her from behind. I want you to make her scream when you put your cock inside her. Fuck her senseless. Oh god, yes. Mikey, I'm coming. Don't stop." She shook in his lap as her orgasm ran through her. She pulled his hand away and panted against his chest.

She slid off his lap onto the floor before him. Urgently, she scrambled to unbuckle his belt so she could pull his cock out. "Oh god, I need this inside me." Her tongue licked at the clear pre-cum leaking from the tip.

"You ready to get fucked by your brother?"

She nodded, pleading with her eyes.

He put her face down on the bed and yanked down her sweatpants. The clingy material stretched over her ass as he pulled it down. Her tight ass wiggled invitingly at him. "Get ready to get fucked, you little brother fucker."

Her pussy leaked like a bitch in heat, ass in the air, ready to be taken by her brother.

He knelt between her legs, his cock pointing right at its destination.

"Unf," she moaned as he sank into her in a single stroke. He savored the feeling of her pussy around his cock.

"Fuck me, Mikey. Fuck my pussy hard. I want to regret letting you."

Without a word he pulled out until just her pussy was gripping the tip, holding it in.

Like a jackrabbit, he was off to the races.

"Oh god. I love how you feel in me. You're soo big. Wreck my pussy!"

He pounded his sister bent over her bed, hips slapping as he sank to her deepest depths.

"I need you to cum. I can't take much more of this," she said. Her breath was coming in short gasps each time he pounded her pussy with his large cock.

She didn't know how long he fucked her. Her knees were raw, and her back was starting to hurt. But she loved it. No one else fucked her like her brother did. She couldn't count the number of times he made her cum.

He slammed home, burying himself deep inside her pussy. His cock shot his sperm into her, filling her.

"Agghhhh!" she yelled out. She rolled onto the floor, exhausted, cum running out of her abused pussy onto the carpet. Sweaty and messy, she breathed hard from the exertion. He laid behind her, nestled up to her back. Their sweat-laden skin joined in a mass of wet flesh.

"That was great, Mike. I needed that."

"Any time." He kissed her neck and she snuggled up against him, before falling asleep on her bedroom floor.

****

"How did it go?" Mike asked his sister.

Melanie jumped into his arms and kissed him hard. He held her, hands gripping her ass as she wrapped her legs around him.

"Oh my god, it worked so well. I had her doing exactly what I wanted."

"Tell me everything, but let's sit first." He walked her to her bed and laid down. Untangling from him, she laid on top of him.

"Tell me everything, sis."

"Okay so she came home and I was watching TV. Normal stuff you know. She started in on me about my chores. 'Wash the floor Cinderelly, do the laundry Cinderelly, blah blah.'" she said in a sing-song voice like the cartoon mouse.

"She tried to get in my face and I pointed it at her..."

****

"Melanie, are you listening to me? Put that remote down while I talk to you!"

"No, Mom, I don't think so." She pressed a button on the 'remote' and her mother froze in place. "God damn, it does work." She had a huge grin on her face. "Let's see what this bad boy can do."

"Mom, you will be nice to us from now on. Do you understand?"

Sheila tried to move, tried to tell her daughter that she understood, but her body was frozen in place. She couldn't even move her eyes.

"Mom, mom? Can you hear me?" She waved her hand in front of her mother, still as a statue. "Oops." Pressing another button, her mother relaxed.

"I understand, Melanie. I will be nice to you from now on."

"Mikey too. And my friends"

Sheila nodded her understanding."

She leaned in close to her mother. "You belong to me now. You will do as I say. You will not even think of defying me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Melanie."

"What do you understand?"

"I belong to you. I will do what you say."

"Good, you can start stripping. I want to see you naked."

"Yes, dear," Sheila said. She took off her clothing, revealing herself to her daughter. She hesitated at her underwear.

"Bra and panties too, Mom. In the buff."

Nodding again, she complied. The bra and panties were aside, discarded with the rest of her clothes. Her breasts sagged a little but still looked good for someone so old. Combined with her big tits, her narrow waist and wide hips gave her an hourglass shape.

Melanie thought that she would be sure to keep herself in better condition than her mother at 40. She'd need to get her mom to start working out and tone herself. She wanted to be able to show off a hot MILF, not a flabby old woman.

"Not bad, we need to get you in the gym though. Can't have you be flabby. Right, Mom?" Melanie said. She lifted each breast and slapped her mom's ass like she was inspecting a work animal.

"Yes, Dear. I'll go to the gym."

"Good. Now get down and eat my pussy." Melanie sat and spread her legs. Her dress hung between her legs, hiding her mother's objective. Lifting the dress, she stared at her daughter's thong-covered pussy.

"Have you been with a woman before, Mom?"

Her head shook under the dress. "No. I don't know what to do."

"Pull my thong down." Sheila nodded. Being told what to do made the next step easy. Her fingers hooked the elastic material. Melanie lifted her butt to help.

Sheila looked at her first pussy. She knew all the parts, having them herself, but took a second to examine from this angle.

"Pretty, isn't it, Mom? You're going to get really familiar with it. You'll be spending a lot of time licking it. Maybe others, if you are a good girl." Melanie chuckled.

Sheila gulped. She would follow her daughter's commands.

"Pull the lips apart, and start licking."

Sheila licked, and sucked, and did everything her daughter told her to do. Sucking on her clit, licking her juices, she even inserted her fingers inside.

Melanie writhed on the couch, her mother's ministrations driving her closer to orgasm. She held her mother's head to her pussy, nearly suffocating her, her mother struggling to breathe. Legs wrapped around her upper back, holding her in place. Not that her mother would think of getting away now.

"Oh fuck, keep doing that, right on my clit!"

Sheila obeyed. Through the process of bringing her daughter to orgasm, her pussy got wet. She was squirming on her knees. She'd never thought of eating a woman out before, and it excited her.

"Come up here, Mom." Sheila sprawled next to her daughter, her face glistening with her daughter's pussy juices, from nose to chin, cheek to cheek.

"Ooh, that turned you on, huh?" Melanie dragged her fingers through her mom's pussy and came back slick with her mother's pussy juice. "You'll make a fine lesbian slut. My friends will all get a kick out of the bitch eating them out."

"Friends? Please no, Melanie, not that. What will people say?"

Melanie laughed. "I imagine they'll call you the neighborhood whore. Always ready to eat out any woman who comes calling."

"I won't do it."

"Oh, no?" Melanie took the remote and pointed it at her again, pressing a button.

"You'll do anything I tell you to do. Do you understand?"

Sheila's eyes dilated and returned to normal. "I understand."

"You love eating pussy, don't you? Any pussy I tell you to eat, you'll happily munch on,"

"I will, anyone you tell me to. I love eating pussy."

"Good. That's enough for today. Get a towel and clean me up, then make dinner. Leave your face the way it is."

Yes, Melanie."

****

"So, she wiped me clean, and made dinner."

"Is that what that was?" He asked. "I was wondering."

"Yep. I made her wear it all night."

"Dirty girl. What do you have planned for her next?" His cock pressed against her pussy, through their clothes. The story had him excited.

She squirreled in his lap, teasing him. "I was thinking of bringing Sally over and having Mom take care of us. She's been drooling over Mom for years."

"Hot," he said.

"I know, right?"

"What about Sally? Does she even like women? Isn't she dating that guy from the basketball team? What's his name, Curtis?"

"Yeah, that's not a problem." She waved the remote.

"Sally will enjoy it, and Mom will have a new friend."

"That's pretty evil, Mel."

She just grinned while grinding on his cock.

****

Melanie and Sally were on the couch, watching TV when her mother came home.

"Hi honey, I'm home." A smile on her face. It faltered when she saw her friend. "Hello, Sally." Her tone shifted a little less friendly.

"Hi, Mrs. Cole. You look great today. I love the way that dress hugs your hips."

"Uh, thank you. Do you need anything, Mel?" She stood waiting while her daughter pondered.

"Yeah, get us some sodas and snacks."

"Yes, dear." She walked to the kitchen.

"Since when does your mom do things for you?

She held up the remote. "Since this." Sally reached for it, but Melanie jerked it away.

"First, I have to do something," she said, standing. Pointing the remote at her best friend, she pressed a button.

"Sally, you don't know anything about this. You cannot see it, and will not hear anything about it." Melanie said. "Do you understand?"

Sally's eyes dilated for a moment. "I understand."

"Good. Oh, one other thing." Pointing the remote at her friend. "You are bisexual, and you want to seduce my mother. We've been lovers for ages, and you love me."

Again, her eyes dilated.

Sally rolled over, onto her lover. She kissed Melanie and grabbed at her tit. "I'm so horny right now. Let's go up to your room." Her hand moved down and rubbed Melanie's pussy through her pants.

"Unghhh, Sally. I want to, I really do. But I know how much you've been lusting after my mom. Today would be a good day to go for it."

"Do you think so? She's so hot. You won't mind?"

"Hell no, go for it." She whispered in her girlfriend's ear, "She eats pussy almost as good as you do." Though Melanie had never felt her friend's tongue, and Sally hadn't ever been with a woman, her new memories said otherwise.

"Your mom has eaten you? Oh my god, that's so wicked. I'm jealous." She humped her lover's leg. "I'm so wet thinking about it. Do you think she'll go for me?"

"We'll know soon enough. She's all alone in the kitchen. You should go to her."

"I'm so excited. Your mom is so hot."

"For an old lady, I guess," Melanie said.

"She's not that old. 40 isn't really old."

"Old enough. She'll be totally hot though soon, no matter how old she is. Anyway, she's in the kitchen, alone. Why don't you go in there..."

"You mean it? You really don't mind?"

"Come here." Melanie pulled her new, old lover to her, lips pressed against hers. Her tongue caressed her best friend's lips.

"Of course, I don't mind. It's hot as hell. I'm fucking wet thinking about you two together."

"Oh my god, thank you." Sally hugged her and scooted to the kitchen. Melanie smiled thinking of her mother and friend together.

Sally paused at the doorway to the kitchen. Sheila was turned away, her round butt squeezed into her yoga pants. The kind with ruching along the crack, that pulled the seam deep between the cheeks.

She crept up to the mother until she was close enough to smell the fragrance of her hair. Sheila started when she sensed the younger woman behind her.

"Oh Sally, you startled me. Why are you so close to me? Can you back off, please?"

"Sorry, Mrs. Cole--Sheila. I was admiring the view." Her hand cupped an ass cheek.

Sheila tried to brush the hand from her butt, but the younger woman replaced it immediately on the firm cheek. "Sally, this isn't appropriate, you're my daughter's friend."

"Sheila, did you know that I've had a crush on you for a long time? Maybe you haven't noticed how I stare at you when I'm here." She snuggled up to the mother, pressing her into the counter. "I fantasize about how your pussy tastes." Her hand snaked to Sheila's belly, her fingers seeking the waistband.

Sheila held the hand, stopping its progress. "I can't. Melanie wouldn't like it."

"Who do you think sent me in here, Sheila?"

"Unghhh," Sheila moaned. If her daughter wanted it to happen, she must want me to go along with it, she thought.

Sally's hand worked its way into the front of the yoga pants. Her hand encountered the trim bush. "Look at you, Sheila, walking around with no panties." Her other hand gripped a tit, pulling on the nipple.

"Aghh, please don't. That hurts," Sheila whimpered.

Sally turned the mother to face her as she knelt. She pulled down the pants.

"Beautiful," Sally said. Her face buried itself in the mother's crotch, tongue seeking out her pussy. Sheila gasped when her daughter's friend's tongue found her clit. Her husband hadn't liked going down on her; he always complained about the smell. She never smelled anything when she dipped her fingers between her lips and licked the juice from her fingers.

This young woman half her age was working over her pussy and clit like she was starving. "Oh God, Sally. Don't stop, please." She held Sally's head to herself, the feeling of an enthusiastic tongue on her a revelation of the pleasure she'd been missing. Her resistance was waning.

She looked up to see her daughter standing at the doorway. Her daughter was grinning and waved at her to continue. Sheila nodded. "Sally, I want to taste you. I need to eat your pussy."

Sally pulled her face away from the older woman and laid down. She was surprised at Sheila's change of heart but was more than ready to receive her tongue.

Sheila looked at the second pussy she'd ever seen. Sally kept the area around her pussy shaved bare, with a small triangle of hair pointing right to her clit. She leaned down and sniffed at the pungent smell of Sally's pussy. The smell of arousal, Sheila's heart raced thinking of pleasuring this girl half her age.

Sally pulled Sheila's head down to her pussy, and Sheila copied what she'd done to her daughter. The programming made her love eating the girl out, and fingering her. She was a vocal lover, telling Sheila exactly what she liked and encouraging her in her mission to bring her off.

Melanie watched her mother and friend on the floor of the kitchen, a smile on her face.

****

"Mom and Sally together? Man, I'd love to have seen that."

"Maybe I'll let you in on it."

"I could just make you."

Melanie smiled. "And how do you think you'll do that?"

"I made a mind control device, remember?"

"Oh yeah, that. Hold on a sec." She put on a pair of sunglasses and held up a device. "Look right here."

He blinked at the bright flash. "What were you saying?"

She held up the remote and pressed the button. "You know nothing about a mind control device. You cannot see this, and you cannot operate it."

His eyes dilated with the instructions.

"Now that that's done, you'll fuck Mom her hard tonight. She's been asking you to give her a baby, and you are now ready to give her one. You have baby fever, just like her. Do you understand?"

"I understand."

"What do you understand, Mike?"

"I'm going to knock up Mom."

"Go for it, Tiger.

****

Mike found his mom in the laundry room. She was dressed casually, in a matching pink sweatsuit. It clung to her curves.

He came up behind her and pressed her against the washer.

"Mike, what are you doing?"

"Melanie said you were ready."

"Ready for what?"

"To get pregnant."

Her breath caught. The implanted desire to have her son's child had taken root and she was excited for him to give her another kid to raise. She hugged him close. "I'm fertile now."

He yanked her pants down, leaving her panties. He saw a wet spot where her excitement was staining the fabric. He fingered her through the material, drawing out a moan.

He pushed her down on the washer. Pulling the panties to the side, he thrust into his mother.

"Oh god, Mike. Please be gentle. You're so big and stretching me out."

"I love your tight pussy, Mom. I'm gonna blast my sperm so far up inside, you'll have triplets."

She moaned at the thought that her son was virile enough to do that.

He fucked his mom against the washer, slowly walking it across the floor. His cock stretched her pussy as he fucked her.

She was delightfully full with his cock and mixed with the physical pleasure of him, she thought of the baby she wanted from him.

He felt himself getting close. "I'm cumming Mom. I'm gonna fill you with my babymakers."

"Oh god, oh god. Please make me a mom again. Put your baby inside me."

alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers
12