Sister in Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

"So do you think I'll be an auntie," she asked.

"I don't know Sis; we'll have to keep trying to make sure. You'll be an aunt if I have to fuck Mom every day."

Melanie grinned. Her pain-in-the-ass mother was about to get what she deserved. "You say that like it's a mission."

"Oh yeah." He grinned. "I want a baby with Mom, maybe more than one."

She raised an eyebrow. She may have gone too far with the command. She didn't need to have him obsessed with impregnating their mom all the time.

"You know, I wouldn't mind putting a baby in you too."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't think so, bro."

Just then her eyes dilated, though Mike didn't notice. "You should think about it. You with a rounded belly from our kid. I really want kids, don't you?"

In a flat tone, she said, "I want kids with you."

Mike reached under his butt on the couch, looking for what was poking him. He couldn't know that he had activated the remote. The remote that he couldn't see. It fell onto the floor and broke into several pieces.

Melanie shook her head and looked around. She saw the remains of the remote. "Oh no. Mike, what did you do?" The new desire to be pregnant and making babies with her brother overwhelmed her. She held her head. "Oh god no. This wasn't supposed to happen."

"What's wrong, Mel?"

"I want you to get me pregnant. Fill me with babies, bro."

"Oh my god! You want it too? Lots of babies, between you and mom."

Melanie shuddered. Though she knew it wasn't what she really wanted, she couldn't help but imagine their life together filled with kids running around the house. Hers and her mother's. They'd be both half-siblings and aunt and uncle and niece and nephew.

But because of that damned device, broken on the floor, she couldn't change her own programming. Mike couldn't even fix it; she'd made him forget all about it. Fucking irony there, she thought. She wondered how long it would take to get pregnant and smiled, anticipating telling her brother.

12