Sister-In-Law

Story Info
Shy SIL discovers the joys of illicit sex.
2.6k words
4.47
54.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sister-In-Law Gets Closer

I had just set myself up for a slow, leisurely wank. Being home alone I had no underwear and my shorts were at my ankles as I sat in front of the PC preparing my favourite porn sites. Due to prostate cancer I had a penile implant and had pumped up as hard as I could. I had just started reading stories from my favourite Literotica categories, Loving Wives and Incest/Taboo, and was slowly stroking the head of my cock in anticipation of a great session.

Suddenly, a knock at the door. Fuck, I thought as I quickly pulled my shorts up, covering my cock as best I could and shutting down the browser on the PC. I didn't have time to deflate my cock and I went to the door hoping my cock was well enough hidden. I saw my sister-in-law standing at the door. Damn, I had forgotten she was delivering some stuff to my wife today.

She had a big smile in greeting but I could see that she was having a little difficulty holding the box of goodies. I rushed to the screen door and held it open for her as she passed in front of me. Unfortunately, due to the awkward position of our bodies I felt her arm brush up against and along my cock.

She gave no reaction, went inside, put the box down and turned to give me her usual greeting hug, leaving me no time to adjust my cock. Her hug seemed closer and to linger longer than usual. I could feel her body pressing against my hard cock.

She pulled away,

"Do you want some tea?"

"Yes, thanks," I was barely able to say. What do I do now I wondered? Act as if nothing had happened I concluded.

We had the tea and a bit of general conversation and I started to relax thinking I had gotten away with it. We both went to the kitchen to clean up after the tea was finished. I thought at first that it was accidental but she brushed against me again and this time I realised that her arm had lingered on my still hard cock.

She turned and gave me another hug and again I could feel her slim, hard body pressed up against my cock.

Taking my hand, "Come and sit down and talk to me."

We sat together on the couch and she snuggled up to me resting her head on my shoulder. This was nothing new for her so I started to relax again. Not only was she my sister in law but I was quite a bit older than her and so had become her father figure to her since her own father had passed away. I knew she had a soft spot for me, hence I had always tried to keep my carnal thoughts involving her in check.

I have no recollection of what we talked about. I suddenly realised that as we talked one hand was getting closer and closer to my cock. I started to move to get up but she responded, "Stay here please."

She finally rested her hand palm down over my cock. We were no longer talking. She snuggled in closer and I could feel her hand start to gently grip my cock through my shorts. I was flabbergasted and just sat there.

With no reaction from me her grip became firmer and she started to gently stroke me.

I started to say something but she stopped me with a "Shhh.".

I sat transfixed as she gently stroked me. Naturally, I had at various times fantasised about what it would be like to fuck her. She was the opposite build to my wife, her sister. She was tall and very slim with quite small tits.

Like her sister she had been very conservatively brought up and this was very out of character for her. I knew that she had some intimacy issues with her husband. Apparently he was quite aloof while she wanted hugs and kisses.

I held her close as she continued to stroke me, not wanting to do anything that would spook her into stopping. After a few minutes she slipped her hand inside my shorts and touched my cock directly. I couldn't help but groan. Again we sat there for a few minutes. Slowly she pulled down the front of my shorts.

My cock popped out in front of her face and she stared at it with apparent great interest. She continued to stroke it gently. She made no attempt to suck it, just gentle stroking. She seemed unsure of what to do next and I didn't want to push her so I let her continue to stroke.

She seemed to make her mind up, then stood up and just said "Come" and led me to the nearest bedroom. There she turned and with downcast eyes proceeded to undress. Of course I did the same.

She lay on the bed and patted the area beside her indicating for me to lie down beside her, which I did. Once on my back she cuddled up to me, putting one leg over my lower body. I tried to kiss her but she pulled her head away.

"Just hold me."

We lay there for what seemed like ages until her hand crept back to my cock and started stroking again. I gently stroked her back and one nipple that was available to me. She stiffened as I gently rolled the nipple between thumb and forefinger. Gaining confidence I slowly stroked my way down her back to her backside and started to caress and squeeze her there. Her body felt wonderful. So different to her sister.

After a few minutes of this she seemed to melt into my body and I was sure her breathing was getting heavier. Gently I tried to roll her onto her back and with what seemed like a little reluctance she did so. Again I tried to kiss and talk to her but only got the response,

"No kissing, no talking."

As she did so she guided my hand to her pussy. I was lying on my side propped up on one elbow and the sight of her lithe body with her hand guiding mine to her pussy was mind blowing. She guided my fingers to her slit and then left me to it.

Again she wouldn't look at me.

Her pussy was trimmed but she still had most of her bush and my fingers threaded their way inside. This girl was wet. As I stroked her inner lips from her hole up to her clit and back again she groaned and clung to me. As I circled her pussy with my fingers she groaned every time I touched her clit and pulled me even closer. Eventually I concentrated on her clit.

I read somewhere that the build up to a woman's orgasm is like waves breaking on a beach. A small wave will break then recede, then a larger wave will break and recede and so on until the big one comes crashing down when the woman is done.

This was certainly happening here. First her muscles started to twitch, then her hips started their involuntary movements as the clit took full control of her body. Finally she came to a shuddering orgasm and nearly squeezed the life out of me.

We lay there as she caught her breath. I thought that post orgasm guilt may overcome her but she lay back spread her legs and pulled my arm across her body, clearly indicating what she wanted. I got up on my knees and looked down at her.

She was a magnificent sight lying there in front of me, still with downcast eyes, looking very vulnerable, naked, legs spread exposing a beautiful, dripping wet pussy. I assumed that she would have a pretty cunt gap, I prefer the expression cunt gap to thigh gap, and I wasn't disappointed. I prefer clean shaved and smooth but I could see the inner lips dripping with her juices clearly prominent in her bush. I love the pics of big full pussy lips on the porn sites and her lips were fully engorged and very prominent from between her outer lips. I just had to get down and suck them into my mouth.

I lowered my head to taste her but she quickly pulled me back up. I did get close enough to get the magnificent full aroma of her. I lowered myself onto her and teased her slit with my cock head. Every time I reached her hole she thrust up to try to get me inside. Finally she reached around me with both hands and thrusting up, pulled me inside.

The feeling blew my mind. She was so tight and wet. Her kids had been by caesarean so her pussy was undamaged. I knew I wouldn't last long so tried to take long slow considered strokes but once she got used to me inside her it didn't take long for her to increase the speed and strength of her thrusts.

Sure enough, with the intense feeling, the slapping and squishing sounds of cock pounding wet cunt, with one final stroke I bottomed out in her and came.

Again we gently cuddled and I could feel the pussy juices seeping onto my leg. She reached down to find my cock still hard as a rock and she looked at me quizzically. I then had to explain the story of the cancer, the implant and how I could stay hard for as long as I liked. No limp dick for me, probably the only advantage of the cancer.

Slowly she climbed on top of me and gently inserted my cock back inside her. I started to thrust but she stopped me. As I lay there she slowly and gently stroked my cock inside her as she rubbed her clit on my pubic bone. It didn't take long for her muscle spasms to recommence and in a surprisingly short time she came to a shuddering orgasm on top of me.

This time the shyness kicked in and she slowly got dressed.

"I have to pick up the kids. You won't tell anyone?"

"Of course not. I enjoyed that very much. I hope you did too. Please don't feel guilty."

"I can't help feeling guilty but that was the best sex I have ever had."

With that she walked out the door and was gone.

-oOo-

I knew how dangerous it was to fuck my sister in law and waited for what I thought would be the inevitable explosion when the sisters started talking and she let it slip. Nothing happened however and things went on as normal.

A week or so went by and I got a call from her.

"Can you come over? I am here alone and need help with some lifting."

Thinking nothing of it I jumped in my car and drove over. She opened the door with a big smile and let me in. When the door closed she gave me her usual welcoming hug only this time she ground her body into mine, lifted her head and gave me a very erotic open mouth kiss, all tongue.

Coming up for breath, she said,

"I'm sorry. I'm not a bad person but I haven't been able to stop thinking about the other day. I want more. Can we do it again?" and led me to a spare bedroom.

This time there was no hesitation. Her clothes came straight off. As she stood there I could see she had shaved. Her inner lips were already beaded with moisture and peeking out. I also immediately stripped off. I started to pump my cock into an erection but she told me to wait. She pushed me back down onto the bed, got between my legs and lovingly took my limp cock into her mouth. She nodded her head to say start now. As I pumped it up she tried to keep as much as she could in her mouth but she clearly was not very experienced in sucking cock. By the time I was fully erect only my cock head was in her mouth. I told her to run her tongue around the head and ridge. She was a quick learner and did it so well that I soon had to tell her to stop.

"Come up here." I said.

"What do you mean?

"Bring your body up here, lean against the bedhead, put one knee each side of my head so I can lick you."

"I can't do that."

"Why? You'll love it."

"It's embarrassing."

"Have you had a shower this morning?"

"Yes."

"Well then, come on" and with that I pulled her up so that she was above me with her sweet smelling pussy a few inches from my face. I reached around, grabbed the cheeks of her backside and pulled her pussy onto my face.

After a token resistance, once my tongue started licking her clit, she collapsed on me, inadvertently pushing her pussy even harder onto my face. I love this position. Barely able to breath, mouth full of pussy, nose full of her wonderful aroma and her juices running down my face. Soon her hips started to buck and she had a mighty orgasm, clamping my head between her thighs as she shuddered to completion.

After catching her breath she crawled down my body to my cock. She looked at it lovingly as she stroked it.

"Do you want to fuck me?" with a knowing smile on her face.

Wow, that was different.

"I have never heard you swear before."

"I know. I am so turned on. I haven't been able to stop thinking about the other day. I am constantly wet."

"Even John (her husband) has noticed the difference. He is always trying to get me to talk dirty to him while having sex but I have always refused."

"I did the other day and he was so surprised he came straight away. He was shocked at what I said."

"Well tell me."

"I don't think I can."

"Come on. I have just licked you to orgasm and you are stroking my cock so clearly there are no secrets between us."

She blushed but continued. "I was thinking it was you fucking me as we did it. He asked me to talk dirty to him and I told him to fuck my dirty cunt hard and fast."

Wow. "And did he?"

"Yes, it really turned him on. He fucked me harder than he ever has and came almost immediately."

"We've had sex every day since and he is really into dirty talk. It gets him so excited. I've even started to enjoy it."

With that she climbed on top of me and lowered her cunt down and engulfed my cock. We lay stationary for a while just enjoying the sensation.

She raised her upper body, folded her arms across my chest and looked at me.

"He has often asked me if I would let someone else fuck me while he watched. I have always been upset and angry at him for even suggesting it. In fact, I stopped having sex with him for a while because of it."

"Once the dirty talk started he has asked me again every time we have sex. What do you think I should do?"

"If I was to do it, I would fuck you in front of him but not a stranger."

Now my mind was completely blown. I didn't hold back but commenced to slam my cock into her imagining him sitting in the corner watching.

Who knows what the future holds?

-oOo-