All Comments on 'Sister-in-law Comes to Stay Ch. 01'

by Spaniard2017

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is this a re-write?

Not positive, but it seems I have read this story before as it seems so familiar its uncanny.

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69over 6 years ago
5 stars

I loved it. Well written and many men’s fantasy.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good story spoiled by the ending

No way would he pull out just shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous.....

Her unprotected but infertile pussy remember.....

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME story

Love stories with sisters fucking husband especially when it is a SURPRISE!

Hope you have a wonderful new s tory cumming.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, a nice horny, hot younger sister in law to start a hot sex romp with her sister and brother in law. Well written and got the reaction a reader would hope for. I certainly cannot wait for more, as both sisters seem to certainly compete and hubby will be the one to benefit greatly. Maybe a pussy eating contest or see which sister can climax the most ?? So many nice possibilities, thank you.

rnebularrnebularover 6 years ago
Great but...

Loved the story, but your dialog is a bit wooden at times. Yhou narrated most of the main characters words, while actually issing dialog with quotes for the women's lines. It's like every time he speaks, we get a summary from the off-stage guy narrating what he says. The human interactions seem much better, and we get a more real feel of the character's personality when we read the actual words, as if we heard them.

Anyhow, good story 4* thanks for sharing!

rnebularrnebularover 6 years ago
I can't spell lol

Using, not issing in my comment, sorry.

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017over 6 years agoAuthor
Good comments

Thanks for the comments rnebular. It’s always good to hear how I might improve my writing. I’ll try to take your thoughts on board with the next instalment.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME. One of the best husband, wife, & sister-in- law

Can't wait for the next chapter

JagnagJagnagalmost 6 years ago
Nows thats a story

One of my big fantasis is fucking my sister in law, happens their twins then getting caught and my wife joining in.

I have fucked my sister in law years ago, i had a threesome with her n her husband, damn that was fuckin hot but would love to fuck her n my wife same time.

Perhaps i should write it all down for the readers ! My English is a bit poor and as you have seen on here, if its not right you get slagged off for it ! Wankers ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Moving in this direction

I have been married to my wife for 39 years. Over that period I have been close to my sister-in-law, more as just a sister, but I have always thought if the opportunity presented itself I would want to make her my wife along with my present wife. I was never concerned with my acceptance of such a commitment or pursuit. I was always more concerned my present wife wouldn't accept such a relationship. Over the past year I have seen a change in both my wife and sister-in-law that appears to be both a consideration of this option and a realization that they may both enjoy the union. I enjoyed this story because it just makes me want to carefully continue my pursuit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Short f very sweet!

Great for a short read.

Bill

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Another story that started down the path of cliche and the BAN, unexpected plot twist. We’ll done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sweet story which reflects such happenings with sisters in law. We can love our wives as much as we can but if they have one or two gorgeous sisters, be sure that wanting to fuck them is natural. .But it should be consensual and secretly. .I personally think that most of the wives would be upset if they find this illicit relation,,but being able to fuck a sister in law is something....JUST FABULOUS. Nowadays, we have SEX FRIENDS. ..therefore we have now SEX SISTERS IN LAWS! !

Tallfellow86Tallfellow86over 1 year ago

Nicely stated, two ladies who needed some love and a fellow in need of a change makes for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting premise.

Good buildup.

But when sex started it just went by in the blink of an eye.

Needed much more in the way of preliminaries. Teasing. Foreplay.

Then, the threesome was really meh.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous