Sister-in-law Comes to Stay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her pussy clench tightly around my prick as she climaxed. Looking down I saw her anus begin convulsing. It was an amazing sight, opening and closing as if gasping for air. Anal sex was something my wife had never wanted to try in all our years together. At that moment I promised myself that I would avail myself of that pleasure before too long.

Withdrawing from my wife's dripping cunt, I was still as solid as a rock and was ready to come.p again. I moved to the other end of the bed where Margaret still had her face clamped to Jill's pussy. I climbed onto the bed and knelt between Jill's spread-eagled legs. Margaret lifted her head up and took the purple head of my swollen dick into her mouth. I started to slide it in and out, but Margaret pulled her head away. She sat up straight and with her hand pushed my dick down so that it was pointing straight at Jill's pussy.

I looked at Margaret and she smiled and nodded her permission. I took one of the pillows and, lifting Jill a little, I slipped it under her bottom. Edging forward I nudged my cock up against the hairless entrance to her pussy. Margaret watched intently as the full length of my dick slid easily all the way in and I began to fuck her sister.

I was still kneeling upright and really enjoying the sight of my well-lubricated cock sliding in and out of this beautiful bare pussy. Looking at Margaret's face, she seemed to be enjoying it almost as much as me. Then I realised that she was still sitting astride Jill's head and Jill was lapping away at her sister's pussy like a thirsty cat while getting fucked by her brother-in-law.

After a while Margaret reached down and started to massage Jill's tits and nipples, squeezing them hard each time that Jill's tongue tickled her most sensitive parts. Then she reached forward with one hand and started to stroke Jill's pussy, sliding two fingers up and down either side of her clit as I increased the pace of our fucking. This started Jill on the road to her climax and we could hear the muffled moans coming from her mouth which was still pressed up hard against my wife's mound.

As Jill approached her climax, Margaret hooked her hands under Jill's knees and pulled her legs up into the air and towards her. That allowed me much better access so I could lean forward and thrust much harder and deeper into Jill's hot cunt.

It tipped Jill over the edge and she came with a whole-body shudder and more muffled cries into Margaret's hairy fanny. The contraction of her pussy through the orgasm gripped and released my dick about six times in a row. I felt the sudden urge building up and pulled out of Jill's pussy just in time to send four big spurts of creamy spunk up and over her stomach and tits.

Margaret immediately bent down and licked up all my come off of Jill's tummy and tits, finishing by sucking one of the plump nipples into her mouth and holding it for several seconds before releasing it with a plop.

"Thanks Sis!" she said, grinning. "I don't know how or why that all came about, but I'm glad it did."

Jill propped herself up on one elbow and said "Just promise me one thing, Maggie." Then, picking a dark hair from the corner of her mouth, she added "Promise me you'll shave that thing before next time!"

Great! There's going to be a next time, I thought.

12