All Comments on 'Sister-In-Law Deal Pt. 02'

by cumeister

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
This is

Just nuts. But kind of funny too.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Great

Good ending! Seems like hubby was the big winner all the way around.

GizmorGizmorabout 10 years ago
Deal

I hope this ain't the end! Really funny ending but not finished. Great story. Thanks.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
C'Mon

One more with Andy getting Megan & Julie Pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
UFB*

*UnFuckingBelievable! Very funny! Have to see how this plays out! Need to see if it's true that the family that plays together stays together! Could have titled this "Megan's Coming Out Party".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolutely, 100% ....

... crap!!

As far as the grammar, punctuation, etc. is concerned could have been written by a kid taking 1st year English!!

For a start you've obviously got zero concept of the difference between "you're" and "your"!!

"You're" is a shortened form of "you are"!!

Try substituting that in every occasion where you've used "you're" and see how much sense it makes.

Then there's all the other stupid errors.

16 people have 'favorited' it? How many of them are any better at English than you are? Probably none.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

Now that Jules will be pregnant, maybe Megan can have Daddy's baby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolutely, 100% .... ... crap!!crap!!crap!!crap!!crap!!

As far as the grammar, punctuation, etc. is concerned it could have been written by a kid taking 1st year English!! much better than you. what are you writing in 1st part Andy is angry with her wife because what she had done and now you are telling that Andy makes Sue a whore himself. Another time when you want to write something then give it a thought firstly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why do

People talk grammar in a fuck story. Eye don't care. It's the sex and this storie is freaking grate. Must be sum teeter who sux cause dis is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: anonymous-why do...

I can see why you don't mind the grammar. Yours is barely understandable. Maybe a repeat of 5th grade would help. No comment on story, didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
make a third!

I enjoyed your story but I was hoping it would go further

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Well, it got a little wild but was entertaining.

I guess the husband came out the best but I thought that everyone else got just what they deserved. Fuck 'em all!

gondaolgondaolover 9 years ago
There's an old saying

"falling in a shithouse and come out smelling like a rose" - sounds like ANDY

C_frommnC_frommnabout 9 years ago
Chapter #3

This need another Chapter to finish the story line. Does Julie get preggers does Megan take it up the Ass and does Nick stay with jules and does she have more kids with Sues Husband. Maybe Megan stays with Andy & Sue and help out around the House and keep Andy Happy. Maybe Megan can have her own and become a Breeder for Andy?

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
This doesn't need another chapter

it just needs to go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story hope there is another chapter coming soon

Alex BelligAlex Belligabout 7 years ago
Grammer and Spelling doesn't matter!!

Yes, there are grammatical and spelling mistakes in this story and they slow the reader, but get a life, this is not a publishing website and the stories here are just for a quick release of sexual energy. No need for English language analysis of each and every paragraph!!

Just read and enjoy the imagination of the writer.

I'm sure the writer will proof-read his future stories and post better ones with better English (specifically the you're and it's), meanwhile I'm still waiting for part 3 of this fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This whole story needs to be thrown away. SORRY SORRY SORRY

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SPOOF

First, to Anonymous - What do (7-17-14).

Congratulations on being able to pack all those deliberate English mistakes into 3 lines!

Even though the next Anonymous was not shrewd enough to catch your spoof, plenty of the rest of us enjoyed it.

In a similar way, maybe the story was kind of a spoof. Anyway, I got some chuckles from it. Congratulations to cumeister on being able to come up with such an intricate and involved plot. Too crazy to take it seriously. So I didn't. I just figured it was 5 stars of fun.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This chapter was much better than the first one. Please write another one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
O

This was hilarious. Crazy far fetched shit but so much so I laughed the whole time.

OliviaalexOliviaalex2 months ago

Fuckkkkk... This is the best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous