All Comments on 'Sister-in-Law Lust Pt. 01'

by Lumiere_Amie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 2 years ago

Not too shabby. :-) Hope there is a next part.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. I can't wait to hear more from these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Sex too rushed. Too automatic.

Cock into mouth much too soon.

Needed extended playing with it before sucking it. Teasing it. Needed his reaction to the playing. Needed her reaction to his reaction.

Needed much more dialog during the playing with the cock. And the sucking of the cock.

"Is this how you like it?"

Slow down ruch to his cumming. Edge him a while. A long while.

Three stars.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Interesting baseline but there's no explanation of why he would cheat on his wife or why the sister would cheat on her sister. On to second chapter, so we'll see where you lead us. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too rushed, too soon. Writers step over cheating so easy.

Nice set up but you should try to add depth to your story. And that doesn't mean making his cock bigger.

Lumiere_AmieLumiere_Amiealmost 2 years agoAuthor

For those of you reading this series I have edited Parts 01 thru 04 based on some feedback I received and I have submitted for publication. I understand that will take a few days. So if you read them once and like them (or not) read them again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot beginning.

Lumiere_AmieLumiere_Amiealmost 2 years agoAuthor

The updates to Parts 01-04 are still pending. I've contacted support. I have parts 5 (secret revealed) and part 6 (threesome) nearly complete and will post them soon after the issue is fixed with my edits on the earlier parts.

jcus0511jcus0511almost 2 years ago

Well set up story - so hot & erotic well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes me want to go visit my sister-in-law. Tugging on myself the entire time I read this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But sex is so rushed.

Needed a lot more teasing before getting down to the main course -- the blowjob.

Needed her asking him if he ever jerked off to visions of her? How often? What did he imagine doing to her? Her doing to him? Did he like her tits? Her ass? Could he smell how excited she was?

Needed beginning with her touching his cock over his pants? Him teller her she needed to stop or he'd cum in his pants.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In what universe do to kids who are both juniors in high school attend 'the prom' (actually, the senior prom everywhere I've ever heard of) together? Sure, a senior might take a younger (or older, already graduated person) with them, but one of them is always a senior, or they wouldn't be there.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story but it ended too abruptly. Also there was no reason to make the brother-in-law a jerk.

As to the person asking "in what universe high school juniors attend prom", I'd wager that in most of the United States, the prom is referred to as the junior-senior prom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLumiere_Amie@Lumiere_Amie
Who am I? I am Lumiere Amie, the Friendly Light. Come close and bask in the pleasure of your desires. I wrote technical reports in my past life, and now I enjoy writing about my deepest, darkest desires. Erotic Encounters, Taboo, Hotwife, BDSM, Erotic Horror, and more; I hope ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES